Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 3, 2018 10:13 AM
Jun 2016
The opening of the show gives me an "Aria the Animation" vibes. Sumika (the main character with long black hair and glasses) reminds me of Akemi Homura. Like, a taller version of her. I know this show came out before Madoka, though (had to say that since I know some people get pointlessly mad if you point out that something reminds you of something else). I also like the art style that goes along with this show. The art really works well with the music.

Yeah, this seems promising. Looking forward to the next episode. Hopefully, it'll be good!
Apr 1, 2020 5:36 AM

Aug 2018
Black haired girl watches over blond haired girl?.. Also, is black haired living in some kind of traditional house?.. Not necessary, but I think I heard the door that's being open to the side.. But will see more about that, I guess..
It can be hard to support your girl.. In her relationships.. If you yourself like her maybe more than friends..
Oh, but black haired girl isn't actually supporting her?.. In first talk she almost let Kazama be as she is, and talk about girls' love.. But in second lunch talk she is as if putting doubts in Kazama's mind with her talk.. Well, maybe ambivalent feelings makes her do that or something.. Not necessary..
I wouldn't say, though, that Kazama is wasting her time.. She at least tries to be close to the person she likes, you know.. But well, it's probably Sumi just being a bit jealous.. So made this mistake.. I hope they will make up, though..
Don't know, why.. But I find Sumika's thighs really sexy.. I'm not always really finding every thighs with stockings like that.. But Sumika's for some reason are like that.. In a couple of scenes.. Well, I guess, Sumika is my type in appearance, really.. Long dark hair girls are my type.. Glasses are also nice.. Will look for more of her as a person, though.. But still I find her attractive..
Well, and if I told about visual appearance, might as well say about Kazama's as well.. She isn't my type, but alright, I guess.. I overall see much of yuri couples, when one is more traditional like, like Fumi from Aoi Hana, or Homura from Madoka Magica, or Nanami from Yagate Kimi ni Naru, or Haruka from Sakura Trick, or Sumika from this anime.. And the other girl being more cute like or something.. All girls I mentioned have in their pair also girls, who would be close to each other in terms of appearance.. And a bit in personality as well, it feels.. Like first girls are more mature types, though not always, but more leaning there, I feel.. And other girls more cute, even young girlish types, I'd say.. I wonder, if it has some meaning to it, why pairs are like that?.. I mean, if maybe for example it's trying to appeal to both of these worlds.. Or if potential yuri girls are like that.. I have no idea, though.. Just wondering..
But anyway.. Back to anime..
Damn.. How you at one moment can cry your soul out, telling the girl that the guy you like actually likes that girl.. And then the following moment just with such anger reject any Kazama's support.. It's a bit strange.. But possible, of course, I guess..
And then again in the end Sumika supporting Kazama's feelings.. Well, it seems Sumika can be understanding.. But also if jealous she can turn it off.. In the end, I'm glad they made up..
Overall, a nice first episode.. Looking at artstyle and synopsis, I expected this show to be more serious.. And more dramatic.. And this is how this series is so far, so I'm glad I'm getting, what I wanted, really.. It's tagged "comedy" for some reason, though, not drama, but first episode is more drama, really.. Maybe things will get more silly or parody like, or something later.. And I'll see, how I'll feel about it then.. But for now I'm glad of the serious tone of the anime.. How feelings are portrayed.. First episode made me feel, as well as be interested in the characters.. Waiting for more.. ;p
Aug 31, 2021 3:34 PM

Feb 2020
Pretty good start. The first episode was much more dramatic and serious than I expected.

That moment between Ushio and Chizuka was quite shocking.

Well, hopefully Ushio and Sumika will end up being a couple. They are so cute together. <3

SerafosJan 5, 1:34 AM
Mar 10, 2022 10:17 PM
Aug 2021
This anime has such good ost. Sad that it seems like the composer shigeomi hasumi does not have a page on this site, and so does nit appear on the staff lists.
Apr 9, 2022 8:33 PM

Jun 2014
Sumi seems to want Kazama all to herself, lol.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DarcyD - Dec 30, 2009

127 by euls »»
Apr 14, 12:16 AM

» Who the $@#% thought this was a good way to end this series?!?

KingYoshi - Apr 8, 2013

10 by stockhousing »»
Jan 31, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 4 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 28, 2009

45 by Destroyer31 »»
Jun 2, 2023 9:26 AM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 12 Discussion

Proselyt - Dec 23, 2009

31 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2022 8:46 PM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Dec 16, 2009

58 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2022 8:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.