Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 7, 2009 1:58 PM

Mar 2009
yeah, the name already sucks, but I don't care xD, I hope I'm goos with romacne FFs, so that more people than devil-tan can enjoy this lol

The second class ended just now."Sakurei-kun, we have physics with out homeroom teacher now." said a kind and quiet voice. It was the class speaker. "Ah...thanks, I'll remember that when break's over." I answered in a cold manner.

My name is Sakurei, I'm an 11th grader and I live in Japan, today it's thursday and to be truthful, I hate thursdays, even more than mondays. Well I do not have anything against school in particular, but it consumes so much of my free time, that it annoys me, in the time when I'm at school I could have done so many things I enjoy, but it can't be helped. My mother always tells me, that it's a path I've chosen myself, but in the end, it's been forced on me.

The break was over now, and our homeroom teacher was called Fischer, he was not a Japanese, but spoke it perfectly. He was probably the best teacher I've had, when I leave out my old math teacher. He was one of the few people I trusted, but when I left my old school, I didn't have much contact with him.
"Okay guys, today is not your average Thursday. You're getting a new classmate. Please come in." He said. And at this very moment the door opened and a beautiful girl came in. She had long blonde and silky hair. Her eyes were brownish red, I could see it even from my seat. She wasn't very big but her legs seemed endless, just like her stunning beauty knew no end. She still wore the uniform of her old school, which consisted of a light brown jacket and a slightly darker short skirt. I noticed a red jewel around her neck, it reflected the sunlight, that came through the windows and dazzled me for a second.
"That's unusual...even I, who usually doesn't care about people is stunned." I thought and started grinning. She began to speak:"My name is Fate Testarossa Harlaown. It's a pleasure to meet you, I hope we get along." when she finished her introducion she smiled, leaving everyone in the room in awe.
"Well then Fate-kun, you can sit behind Takeru. It's the only free seat here anyway." Fischer said.

I didn't bother with the new girl much more, after she's taken her seat, it was either because I'd have to turn around in order to look at her more, or because I wasn't that interested on second thought. I didn't know that yet, but in middle of class I could hear her gentle voice saying:"Excuse me, Takeru-kun, right? You're far ahead of my old school, may I borrow your notes when classes are over?"
I didn't understood what Takeru answered, but I could guess what he said, it was probably something like "Sorry, I'm not good at school, you beter ask someone else." or something like that. He was a cheapskate and never shared his notes, just like me. That was probably the whole reason why we got along.

"Okay, I'll be passing out the exams you've written last week now." the teacher said, and I was already suspecting that I might get my test as the last person. It was always like this: The best test is going to be given as the last one. It annoyed me, because it automatically rose the expectations the teachers had for me, they didn't even consider it to be luck, because I just liked the topic or something like that.
And my worries were not unjustified, I got my test as one of the 2 last. I did get 100%, just like someone else. It was Shinichi. He was a genius amongst the genius, but he looked like a freak with his long, unkempt hair and his strange clothes, I didn't mind the glasses, especially as I was wearing them too, but strangely it bothered me that he didn't just look like a freak, but was one. I hated that fact, because I, myself, was an otaku. Nobody except Takeru knew it though.

After class the new girl Fate approached me. "uhm...I'm sorry to bother you, but you guys are ahead of me. So I was thinking if you could lend me your notes. Takeru-kun said he wasn't that good at school, and that I should ask someone else. When I heard you had 100 points of the test, I thought you could help me." Her voice was weak and shy, but I didn't want to give out my notes, as I was a cheapskate. She looked at me with her deep, beautiful eyes, not leaving me a chance to resist. More involuntarily I gave her my notes. When I came to it, she brightly smiled at me and said:"thank you very much, I'll make sure to give it back to you as soon as possible." I just nodded and did nothing else.

Everyone looked at me in shock. I heard some of them saying "He gave out his notes, Sakurei did? That bastard usually doesn't do that. Has he already fallen for her?" and stuff similar to that.
And yes, it was quite strange, even I didn't understand why I was doing that. But it didn't bother me afterwards, as we had no physics till next Tuesday.

The next class was math, so I didn't really want to go, as it was my worst subject. I usually score around 95 points, which is pretty bad for my standards. In subjects where you have to think, that is. I sucked most at drama and sports, I really did. I usually get humiliated in sports by the self declared "big shots", but I knew they just did that to satisfy themselves. But fortunately we had sports only on Mondays.

Math went by very fast, and just when I wanted to leave the room, which I hated so much, because we had only math is this one, Fate appraoched me again. Knowing what she'd say, I gave her my notes in math and said:"We have math on Wednesday, so be sure to give it back before that." She thanked me, like before, with a bright smile.

I was sighing heavily now, because we were going to write a exam in Japanese now. I hated writing Essays. But I always got an A nonetheless. We had one hour and 30 minutes time to finish it, but I got bored after I've finished my exam in one hour and left the room, leaving my exam on the table.
Because Fate was new she didn't need to take the exam too, so she waited outside of the room. When I left she looked at me with a surprised face, as if she was thinking "What the hell, he's already finished? Didn't he have any good ideas?", but I was proven wrong when he asked me:"So you're smart enough to finish up this exam in a single hour, leaving a third of the time behind you? I'm impressed."
At first I thought she was making fun of me, but on second thought she didn't have an ounce of sarcasm in her voice.
I suddenly felt the urge to ask her where that jewel came, but decided not to ask, as I didn't want to get involved with other people too much. We both silently waited for the last 30 minutes to pass by, as we didn't talk about anything at all.

I was seriously pissed now, because the day was very annoying until now, but we had drama as the 2 last classes, which topped it all. As I said, I really hated Thursdays, but Wednesdays were even worse, because it had the most boring subjects ever concentrated in 8 classes of school.
Getting to the drama room was as annoying as ever, because it's at the top floor. I always complained they should construct an elevator in the school, but I was ignored, well of course I was, it was a ridiculous demand. Nevertheless after 2 classes of drama I was exhausted and wanted to go home.

Surprisingly I always thought I'd be the only one walking the way I walked. But Fate seemed to have a smiliar way to home. It wasn't like I really cared, but I have to admit I was slightly surprised. I was coming to a tricky part of my way home. It was an amazing coincidence, that Fate had to walk even through here. I guessed she wasn't from the city, so I took a look, and I suspected she'd trip. And, like in many other cases, I was right. She tripped and was about to fall. I prepared myself to laugh, but my body moved on its own and caught her.
When she wanted to walk by herself again she seemed to be in pain. Of course it was her ankle, she probably sprained it. And I'm not really evil enough to leave a girl alone, when she's hurt. I offered her my help.

"You want me to carry you? You just have to tell me where to go. I'll carry you home. I suppose your family can take care of the sprain." I said without looking into her eyes, as I feared to be sucked in again. I gave her a piggy ride at home.

I was thinking that she might be my new neighbor, as someone moved in, but I was wrong. We lived in the same street, but different directions. It didn't calm me though. I took her to her home and left, telling her not to forget my notes till Tuesday.

When I was at home myself, the first thing I thought was:"She's the most beauiful woman I've ever seen, including the fictional girls in the Anime and Eroge."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 7, 2009 10:21 PM

Dec 2008
good job on it and no big mistakes to point out. Good job you fate stalker you XP

~Signature made by Dea37s~

Night Academy I.D.
Oct 10, 2009 2:04 PM

Mar 2009
"Fate stalker" ;_;

It hasn't been too long, since Fate transferred to us. I was fortunate enough to keep our relationship distanced. I believed that even I would get affected if I hung out with her. It has almost been 3 weeks now, but Fate's as popular as an idol, with both gender. It was her her unbelievable karma, that did it, not only her endless beauty.
I was fascinated by the fact that I described every aspect of Fate with such words, because it was very unusual for me to do so, as I've always said to myself that I have no interest in real girls.
Yeah, Fate was a very interesting person, especially when it came to that point. I've tried to find out why it is like this by thinking, but I couldn't even dream of reaching a conclusion, except for her arousing appearance and, but I knew, this couldn't have been everything.

In my desperate state I've decided to follow her for a day, not stalking her, just seeing, what could be the reason for my interest in her.
I wasn't any smarter afterwards either, because I predicted everything that happened: The classes were normal, with her having a question mark in the face. Breaks were reserved for confessions from several guys, who she, by the way, all kindly rejected. She felt sympathy for them though. And on her way home, she barely managed to keep her balance at the tricky part, where she sprained her ankle before.

I was at home once again, without being any smarter. I was doubting whether I could ever find out why. It was just plainly insane. For me, who's never shown the slighted sign of interest towards girls, to be that affected and confused, by a signle girl. I sat on my bed thinking what I could do about it.
I've reached only one conclusion, that could make everything clear, but it was against my principles, so I was doubting whether I could do it or not. I had to get closer to her, to befriend with her. It was all for the purpose of knowing the reason behind my confusion, as I began to call it.

I decided to go to her house, pretending to tutor her. When I rang the bell, she opened it with a surprised, yet incredibly cute face. "Well, you said you had problems keeping up, right? I thought I'd help you. I was thinking about it for a while and waiting whether your problems would clear up by themselves". Of course, this was a blatant lie. But her happy face showed that she didn't know it.

"I'm grateful that you'll help me, Sakurei-kun." She said,"I don't know how I'd have done math homework." She brought the tools for almost all subjects. The only ones that were missing were sports and drama, which didn't surprise me at all: you cannot simply learn them by having a tutor. You have to have a certain amount of talent. I didn't care at the moment anyway.

In fact we were pretty fast. Out pace was outstanding. During that short period of time I knew she was a genius in a smaller frame than Shinichi, but a bigger one than I was. Most definitely.
"Well then, we were fast, there's one subject left: German." I said in amazement. "Well...yeah, I believe I can manage that one alone..." She answered, strangely with a sad voice, which was totally unexpected.

I knew something happened in her past, but I didn't want to be insensitive, so I pretended not to have noticed. She was also right: for German there was no help needed. In fact, I was almost sure that she has been in Germany before. She didn't make a single mistake.
Yeah, German was a hard subject, and our school was most likely the only one in the city, who offered classes for it. Something like a special by our school.

In any case, it didn't take as ling as I thought it'd be. When I wanted to leave, she asked me:"Sakurei-kun, would you mind staying for a while, I want to thank you for helping me out. You were also looking after me, didn't you?" She smiled and I was surprised and answered without looking inot her eyes:"Well...yeah, you could say so", I looked up into those deep, beautiful eyes,"but you really don't need to thank me for anything." I never found out why, but my voice was dipped in embarrassment.

"No, I insist!" She looked as if she was thinking and spoke further,"I don't know how I should thank you though." I could supress the urge to laugh and answered her:"See? You don't need to thank me for that, it's really nothing. I'm pretty bored most of the time, so it helped me killing some of it. Please don't let it worry you." With that said, I left her home. I was tired for some strange reasons and went to sleep as soon as I got home.

The nxt day was a Tuesday, it was one of the more relaxed days, because geography was so easy, it was like an extension for my sleep. In physic in 3rd class Fischer announced something, after he entered the room:"Guys, we're going on a class trip, it'll be in around 6 months, but I want you to decide where we go, because he have 3 suggestions: the first one would be up to the north, skiing, you'd have to prepare for extreme cold. Second possible trip is to the beach, which is still unfavorable in 6 months as I believe and the last one would be a trip to the countryside. You'd have to cook the food yourselves and everything."

We didn't need long to decide. The perverts voted for the beach, but since they were only very few, it didn't win. In fact most of our clas are lazy bums, which eliminated the possibility of the countryside. So yes, we were going to the icy mountains, skiing. I was kinda relieved, because skiing is the only sport I'm really good at, aside from chess.

The remaining day passed by without any troubles or highlights, so I could relax. On the way home Fate and I chatted about the trip. "I'm looking forward to it." She said with her usual bright and endless beautiful smile. "Heh...I already imagined the guys in our class staring at you in your bikini". I answered and began to laugh. She looked away with a slightly red face.

Our friendship deepened in the following 6 months. Soon after we've become friends, I forgot about my original purpose and just wanted to spend time with her. I already realized that I've been developing feelings for her, but I wasn't brave enough to confess yet, because she's rejected so many guys. Some of them were clingy and asked her out for than once or twice. I was relieved she didn't go out with one of them though, because I wanted her for myself. I knew this was pure egoism, but I didn't care. It was just what I was feeling.

It was only a few days before we went to the class trip, everyone was excited about it too. We were going on Monday, today was Friday. It was a relaxed day, with only 6 classes. But for me it was a special day, because I've made up my mind to confess my feelings and ask Fate out.
Everybody in my class noticed that I've changed, they said I had become kinder and less arrogant. My superiorcomplex, as they said, was also cured. I didn't notice it myself, but I knew something had changed overall.

School ended, and I was desperate to confess. I decided not to tell her to come behind the school building. I wanted to tell her my feelings on the way home. On the big square on out way I decided:now!. "Fate, I have somethi-..." I was interrupted by her:"Happy birthday Sakurei-kun." She gently smiled at me, calming my heart. My face was clearly surprised and she continued:"I know you don't want the class to know your birthday, that's why I waited. I'm sorry I don't have a present, because I didn't know what I should get you." Her face showed regrets over the present, but it was okay for me, the fact that she remembered my birthday was enough. Yes it was the 10th February. I turned 17.
"Fate, thank you. Don't worry about the present, I don't need one." I answered and smiled at her,"but I have something I want to tell you, it's very important for me, so please listen." My face was serious, she noticed it and nodded.

"Fate...you know, over the time...we've become friend and everything. During that time...I began to develope feelings for you. Fate, I love you. I sincerely love you from the bottom of my heart!" I felt my face becoming bright red and my voice became louder.
I could see that she was surprised, and she turned red as well. We stood there for two or three minutes before she began to speak:"I..."

to be continued, just to tease devil-tan
Oct 10, 2009 4:12 PM

Dec 2008
... I'LL KILL YOU YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!! leaving me on such a cliff hanger! T.T me sad!

Night Academy I.D.
Oct 14, 2009 11:40 AM

Mar 2009
yes, kill me if you want, but then you'd never see her answer

I could see that she was surprised, and she turned red as well. We stood there for two or three minutes before she began to speak:"I..." she looked away,"I'm happy...to hear that and I like you too...but not in that way. I see you as my best friend. I'm sorry."

I had the feeling this would happen, I knew she'd reject me, but my and her face clearly showed that it'd have been better if I never told her my feelings. Not only I was hurt, I could see that Fate's sorry for me too, that she's not feeling good. In all those confessions she'd rejected, her face in mine looked saddest. Well, obviously, we were good friends, while she didn't even know most of the other guys.

We both didn't know what to do, but I decided to speak:"Fate...in this case, please just pretend I never confessed. I don't want our relationship to be awkward." Yeah this was a cliched line for someone who was rejected, but I really felt like that. Just being with her would have been enough, but I was greedy, hoping for more.

She hesistated to answer but did it after all:"Well, I can try. I really don't want it to be awkward as well. You're a good friend of mine after all." When she said that, I was happy, but of course, I couldn't laugh because of that. She spoke further,"But for today, let's go seperate ways. I'll wait a bit and go home after you." I shook my head:"I'm fine with not going home together today, but you go first. I'll wait. It's cold, so you should hurry home."

She looked a bit sad and left. Soon after the was out of sight I couldn't hold back anymore, I began to cry. The tears were flowing out without me being able to stop them. I was heartbroken. In fact this was the first time for 13 years I've cried. I could surpress loud cries, but I certainly cried for 30 minutes. The people passing by looked at me with a weird look, but nobody even cared asking me what's wrong, lucky for me I guess, as I hate talking about my feelings. That's why it was especially hard for me to gather the courage to confess.

When I calmed down I ran home and stayed in bed for the rest of the day. I didn't do much this week end and tried to recover a bit. After all we were going on the class trip on Monday.
The few days flew by and it was Monday. We arranged the seats in the bus in class, and obviously before I confessed, so Fate and I were sitting next to each other. We tried behaving normal, but obviously, we weren't successful. Everybody noticed we were kinda strange, but every time someone asked, we said that it'd be nothing.

It was the worst. But when we arrived I thought I could seperate myself from Fate without it being suspicious. Boys and girls were seperated, this was an obvious case, but in ours, there were problems. The numbers of boys and girls were uneven, leaving 1 boy and 1 girl on both sides. Because the rooms were for 4 people, having 13 girls and boys we had to decide: Who're going to be the 2 persons being with each other. I already had the feeling it'd be Fate and me, though all of the guys screamed they wanted to be with Fate in the room.
The teacher ignored all that and asked the girls, who they would suggest. As I feared they said Fate and I, Fischer agreed that stating:"You two are friends for a long time now, it's okay in this exceptional case. Of course you'll be under supervision of me." Neither Fate nor I objected. I don't know her reasons not to, but for me it was obviously the case to let one of those beasts being in a single room with her, especially overnight.

The boys were disappointed, the girls seemed happy, most likely they didn't want to share a room with a boy. Well considering guys we had in our class, it's reasonable. We all went to our rooms. Everyone brought out the toold for skiing, as it was planned we'd go right after arrival. not even 20 minutes later everyone was assembled at the ski instructor explained the basic. That took some time, as we had many idiots in our class. We were allowed to go skiing after that.

It was almost evening, so we had to go back, so that we could eat dinner. It was fine anyway,because a blizzard was about to arrive. Everyone was supposed to get their food, but then the class president noticed:"Fischer-sensei, Fate-chan is missing!" Even I didn't notice, but it was true, she wasn't in the hall. I ran to our room, hoping she'd be there. She was not. Being in panic I took lots of clothes and wore them. Just when I wanted to leave the inn Fischer grabbed my shoulder:"You'll not leave, it's too dangerous. We don't even know whether she's really outside." I couldn't free myself from him and began to shout:"WHERE ELSE COULD SHE BE, WHEN SHE'S NOT HERE?!" It was obvious that I wasn't the only one worried, but everyone else was rational, I was the only one who couldn't keep his cool, and Fischer got angry too:"YOU go back to your room and wait there!" I said I'd agree, but as soon as I was alone in my room I opened the window and hung myself down.

I was outside now and began to search. I didn't scream her name though. First of all, I'd have been noticed it I did and second there's no way she'd hear me anyway. It was loud, so hearing very far was out of the question.
I distanced myself from the inn. I went into a nearby forest, hoping she'd hide anywhere in it. It felt like I was looking for her for days now, but not even ten minutes passed. It got worse with every second though.

After 45 minutes I noticed something twinkling in the snow. I din't know what it was, jbut I hoped for something that's help. And it indeed helped: It was the Jewel Fate always had with her. I found her with it, most of her body was buried in snow, so I had to get her out of it. She was unconscious and I noticed she was bleeding at her head. I also knew that simply screaming wouldn't help. She was very cold, I almost began to panic, but could keep my cool.

I knew it was reckless and stupid, but I took of my jacket and put it on her, she needed warmth. I wore a lot, so I could take off more. When I was finished sharing my clothes she had 1 pair of pants more, 2 pullover and 1 jacket. Leaving me with a pretty thin sweatshirt and my pants. I was freezing, but I tried to ignore it.

I carried her. I originally wanted to carry her on my back, but because she wore thick clothes and was unconscious I carried her like a baby, in order to maximize the warmth I could share. It was stormy, I couldn't see very well. It was cold, I began to notice that too. I didn't feel much anymore, it was like my legs and arms didn't even belong to my body anymore. I believed the only reason I could move on was Fate. If I had been out there alone, I'd have died, that were my thoughts, but because she was under my care I didn't stop.

But even with her under my care, my body had its limits, in fact I'd already surpassed them. I got slower with every step I took, suddenly I tripped and fell down a slope. we didn't fell like when you jump out of a plane, but slided on my left arm. I was holding her tightly, protecting her from that what was on the way to the bottom of this slope. My back was her shield and my arms focused her, so that she would stay protected by me. We slided down the slope, it was painful, cold and I got hurt. At that time I thought that dieing would be a pleasant thing. The pain was incredible. We almost finished our torture, when I crashed into a tree. The impact was so great that I coughed blood and let loose of Fate.

The only sound I could hear at that moment was something snapping, I know it was something in my body, but I couldn't determine what exactly it was. I was also closer to fainting and let loose, so I wanted to strenghten the grip I had again and stand up. I could strenghten my grip again, but I didn't have enough strenght left to stand up. I desperately tried but couldn't. Not knowing what I could do, I let go of Fate, turned on my stomach and somehow heaved Fate on my back.

I began to crawl, but I wasn't even able to move my left arm, so my right one was the only way to move. I wouldn't have thought that'd work, but it did. We weren't fast, but we could move forward. I believe I crawled for about an hour, till I could a see a faint light. I approached the light with the little bit of life I had in me.

That short distance took me some time too, but I could recognize a contour of a building. I hoped it would be the inn, but for me it seemed unlikely, because that'd have been too much luck for me.
Fortunately I was never good in guesses. I found the inn, I knew it when I could hear a voice shouting:"There they are. I can see them." But I couldn't determine whether this voice of female or male. My consciousness slowly faded away, the last thing I could see were people approaching me and Fate.

errr...yes
Oct 14, 2009 9:22 PM

Dec 2008
now your not just a stalker but a plot thief too huh? you so stole that fate getting lost in a blizzard part form toradora didn't you! lol whatever it was still good. Oh and your wrong when you say I can't kill you then find out the rest of the story. Because I can speak to the dead! mwahahahaha!!!!! lol joking.
seriously though good job. again there's nothing really to criticize on. keep up the good work :)

Night Academy I.D.
Oct 24, 2009 10:00 AM

Mar 2009
I don't steal plots, kay? I didn't like 2nd half of TD, why should I steal then D: this just showed how far I'd go for Fate, if she was real and something might've happened to her !

It's been 3 months. That incident made Fate fall for me and we were a happy couple. We were shy to each other though. We haven't even kissed yet. It was a warm, sunny spring day. We were walking to school together while she clung onto my arm. I was happy since then. Of course, every guy in the school was envious, because we didn't hide the fact that we were a couple. It was unusual hat we never fought too, but I didn't care.

The school day went by fast. I didn't pay the least attention, instead I only thought of Fate. It didn't matter to me anyway. I was happy and didn't want to give up on that. When we went home together I made up my mind. It's been 3 months and I wanted to kiss her. Wanted to share the feelings of her lips. Just thinking about it made me embarrassed, but I had this urge.

I stopped at the place where I confessed my love to her. I held her hand, she looked a bit perplexed though. I began to speak:"Fate...It's been 3 months now and I wondered whether I could ki...ki...kiss you." I felt that my face became bright red. Fate hesistated but agreed then. We both closed our eyes, approaching each other's face. Right before our lips met: I woke up.

"Fuck...it was only a dream, well...it'd have been too good to be true." And the first face I saw wasn't Fate, as I originally hoped for, but the face of a stranger. It was a nurse. I was a fool for hoping that Fate would sit next to me, she wasn't all up as well. I believed my injuries weren't as bad as hers. That's when realized that I could ask:"Ehm...excuse me, what happened with the girl? I suppose she was brought here at the same time then I was."
I didn't get a proper answer:"Wait a minute, I'll get the doctor." I didn't have a good feeling. I as afraid Fate might have not been able to make it. A feeling of despair overcame me.

The doctor came and answered my question from before:"The girl you were asking for, Fate Testarossa, is fine. She had a insignificant injury at her head and her body temperature was only slightly below the normal. Her life wasn't in danger 5 minutes after she arrived here. She's sleeping at the moment, but she could leave the hospital already." His face suddenly turned into a regretful state, but he left the room without saying a word, at the same time the despair that overcame me a moment ago, silently left me again.
I felt worn out, so I slept a bit more. At that time I had no idea what was wrong with the doctor, but I didn't really care and wanted to rest.

The next time I woke up, the rom was filled with familiar faces. My sisters and my mother were standing at the end of my bed, and even Fate was by my side. Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. Fischer came in along with the doctor. Both of them had a face, as if someone died. Well, it wasn't me at least, so I was relaxed, until the doc began to speak:"Sakurei-san. I told you that Fate-san's Life wasn't in danger for long, but you're a completely different case. It's more than a miracle that you're not dead: You were bruised all over your body, you broke your left arm, 3 ribs, even your head took damage. That's not even everything: Some of yur internal organs were slightly squeezed, your body temparature was far below the safe line, and you'll not come off the hook without any further damage: Your spine was badly injured, you'll not be able to walk. It'll heal, but I cannot say how long you'll not be able to leave that bed."

I clearly overdid it. And as the doc said it was a miracle that I survived. If someone had ever told me that someone survived those kind of injuries, I'd have laughed at that person saying it'd be impossible to survive all that. I wasn't the only one who was shocked. Everyone in the room was, my mother even began to cry. I tried to lighten the atmosphere up:"Now, please, Sensei, you make it sound to dramatic. I'm still alive, and I'll be able to walk eventually, right?" That was a mistake. A huge one.

My mother turned around, pointed her finger at Fate:"You...It's your fault!" I kinda felt my mother's urge to hurt Fate, maybe to kill her, that's why I threw myself between them, of course, all I did was throwing myself on the floor, I couldn't stand after all. My mother stuttered:"W...Wh...WH...WHY!? Why do you protect her, even though she's responsible for all those horrible things that happened to you?" She held her hand before her face, crying. "Fate's not the one to blame. It's me. I went out, even though Fischer forbid it. I gave her my clothes, because she was cold, everything was my own decision. Fate never did anything wrong!" I could already hear Fate sobbing, I knew she was crying.
"Then...what's the reason to go that far? For this bitch?!" My mother cried. I became incredibly pissed, used my right arm so push me over and smacked her, I fell on the floor again though, I began to shout:"Don't you dare to insult Fate! The reason I went this far is because to me, she's more important than my life! I love her, that's why!" I felt my face becoming all red. I knew how my mother would react to this, I was prepared.

"So...you love her?" She asked again, knowing that I wouldn't answer her question. She always did that. Asking a question about the stuff she's already been told. Next she'd began to shout, something like "Your first love and it's such a girl?!" and she did. She was too predictable to have a proper fight. The doctor interfered:"This is a hospital, please be more quiet."

My mother behaved like a delinquent and left the room with a "tsk". My sisters and I apologized to Fate, knowing how our mother was. Fischer left togetehr with the doc and my sisters.
Ironically nobody except Fate helped me getting up on my bed again. "Thank you, Fate." I said. After this second confession, the atmosphere between us was awkward. She began to speak:"Thank you...for saving me. And sorry for causing you trouble, with your mother too."
I loved listening to her voice, so I didn't interfere, but when she was finished:"Don't worry about it. As I said, I did all this out of my own will."

We stayed silent until Fate left, because the visiting time was over. When I was alone in the room and silently began to cry, surpressing any sound. I only thought:"Why me...why do I have to suffer like this. I did many things wrong, but...nobody deserves this." Like a little kid, I cried myself to sleep.

sooooo much drama D: lol
Jan 9, 2010 8:35 PM

Mar 2009
it's about time I continued, right?

I slowly woke up. I felt dizzy, but the feeling was gone after a few seconds. The room was empty and I took a look at the clock. It was merely 6.22 AM. I tried to sleep more, but I couldn't. It didn't take long for a nurse to show up and asking me whether I needed something. I declined her offer, even though I really felt like punching someone. Well, not that I could hit her for nothing, she didn't do anything bad after all. The days passed like that, such sad days.

The trip was over, but we had the problem of me getting home, I couldn't. I had to stay in that hospital, until I was at least a little better. I didn't care about anything anymore. My room was sterile, and I was alone in it, even though it was one for four people. "This is a pain in the ass" I said to myself while nobody was in the room and I suspected that the only persons coming in here were the doctor and the nurse, who's in charge of me. I wasn't as naive as to think someone would visit me, as I was about 800 km away from home. The distance was too great to travel just for a few hours of visiting me.

The days passed and as I feared: nobody came to visit me, but because I already knew it, I wasn't really sad about it. While I was doing nothing I noticed noise in the hall, but as I wasn't able to walk I just tried to differantiate between the sounds and determine what might have happened. I wasn't sure at that moment what it was, but I could already guess it was an emergency patient.

It didn't take long until it was silent again and immediately I didn't what to do again. I decided to lie down and sleep. I didn't really fall asleep, but it felt like time passed by faster. A few hours later the door to my room opened and a few nurses brought an unconscious girl in. She seemed to have an operation and was connected to several stuff. I decided to temporarily ignore it and stayed the way I was. The remaining hours of day passed by and eventually I really fell asleep.

I woke up around 13.00 PM, pretty late. It was about the same time when the girl, that was brought in yesterday, woke up. She wasn't very energetic, but I hoped it was enough to communicate. "You're awake, aren't you? What happened with you?" I asked out of curiosity and to start a conversation, but she ignored me. I stretched myself in order to see her face, but I couldn't lift myself high enough. All I could see was that she had brown long hair.

She chose to ignore me for 10 more minutes until she spoke with a quiet, yet lovely voice: "Car accident". Her answer sufficed, but I wanted to hear. Judging from her voice she about my age. But even though I wanted to know more, I didn't ask any more, becasue I knew it's not really something a person would want to talk about. For some reasons the atmospere was heavy, but soon she spoke further:"it was while we wanted to move. Some of the luggage was in the car of my parents, I drove with my uncle. The road was slippery and...we crashed into a wall". After she finished that sentence I could hear sobbing. I suddenly felt bad, yet by the fact how I felt. While it's true that changed, it was mainly towards Fate, I didn't really alter my relationship with anyone else. But at that moment it was as if I was towards her like I was towards Fate, it was strange, that's what I've thought, but my class was always saying I got nicer to them too.

Yet again it was silient, the room was filled with her sobbing. I could understand her, but still began to speak, this time about me:"Well, first: I'm sorry, it's obviously not something you'd like to talk about. I apologize for that. Also, my name is Sakurei xxxxxxxxx". I didn't ask hers, because I didn't want to impose on her too much, but she replied with her name:"Alice. Alice Moriya. Now...I've told you about the reason why I'm here, tell me yours, so that we can be even". Her voice suddenly had a different vibe from before, but I didn't hesistate to state what happened:"I got caught in a blizzard and hurt myself, because I didn't pay enough attention". After hearing myself saying it like that it sounded like I wanted to reveal the fact that I only went out, because Fate was in it, but it actually didn't matter anyway.
We soon found ourselves in a real conversation and I found some things out, like that she'd move to my city and that her uncle died because of that accident.

Weeks passed by But I actually didn't even saw Alice's face even once until she was able to stand up. She was able to leave already, her injuries healed up, ad well as mine did, except for my spine. Yeah, I still couldn't walk again, but I managed. Alice's parents fetched her. She has a beautiful face, but she wasn't very big, her eyes were slate blue and sparkling. "Alice, let's go" her father said. And the very second he finished the sentence a nurse came in with a wheelchair together with the doctor.

"Sakurei-san, you can leave if you want, all you need is the wheel chair, obviously. Shall we contact your family? or do you have another way of getting home?" the doctor said and asked me. I was actually going to say that they shall contact my mother, but Alice was faster than I was:"Father, can't we take him with us? He lives in the same city as we moved in". Her voice sounded sincere, but I was happy for it. Her father didn't hesistate and agreed, saying "if Alice is asking me this, I'll gladly do so". I was quite happy. we were all going down and put the wheelcair into the boot of the car. It was a van, so there was enough space for it. Alice told me, that her parents drove all their luggage with the car on their own, which was pretty nerv wrecking as I believe. They still visited her as often as they could, although Alice insisted they should concentrate on the transport.

Alice's father started the motor of the car. She road were rough, unlike the day the accident happened, and I soon noticed that Alice's father was a good driver. "Oh yeah, we didn't introduce ourselves yet, even though we came so often. My name is Akira Moriya. It's good to see that you're already friends with my daughter" he said with a rough laugh. Alice's mother introduced herself as well:"My husband and daughter told you their names, so I guess I have to do it as well: I'm akiho". I took a deep breath before I introduced myself:"My name is Sakurei xxxxxxxxx, it's a pleasure". With this a long way lied ahead of us, but we finished it eventually and arrived in our city where we lived.

to be continued :x
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» For Those Who Don't Believe in God (Part 3 posted)

FALLEN101 - Sep 14, 2009

6 by FALLEN101 »»
Nov 4, 2010 9:18 AM

» Practicing Roleplaying, Feedback is welcome.

BlackOperations - May 5, 2010

1 by BlackOperations »»
May 5, 2010 8:27 PM

» Gekokujou~

annabloem - Apr 8, 2010

1 by georgi »»
Apr 9, 2010 6:33 PM

» Define 'Criminal' (3rd Chapter Up)

FALLEN101 - Feb 17, 2010

7 by georgi »»
Apr 9, 2010 3:37 PM

» Member cards ( 1 2 )

BlazingDevil - Jul 19, 2009

87 by Kanra_Orihara »»
Apr 8, 2010 7:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.