Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni 'Shomin Sample' Toshite Rachirareta Ken' To Get Anime Adaptation

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 10, 2014 2:15 AM

Apr 2013
GodlyKyon said:

Intrigued... What LN do you think are sophisticated?

Like I said above, it depends on what you call "sophisticated". Is that the scenario, the writing style, etc. That's why I asked you to define it :p.
Jul 10, 2014 2:40 AM

Jul 2014
Oh hell yes! :D

Jan 17, 2015 11:51 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
News Update
Some staff members and the studio were announced.

Director: Masato Jinbo
Series Composition: Kento Shimoyama

Studio: Silver Link

Source: Scan via ANN
NaruleachJan 17, 2015 11:56 AM
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Jan 17, 2015 1:12 PM

Jul 2010
Sanguis said:
That was definitely one of the dumber sounding synopsis I've read. At this point if a light novel only has a cute girl on the cover, you just know it'll be mediocre at best.

someone else finally see's what I see.
While I know this idea has flaws, I now try to avoid anime that don't even bother putting the male MC on the cover. i've come to realize that the less effort they put into the MC being in the cover, the less they give a shit about him in the first place, and the less I should care about the anime
Nidhoeggr said:
>highschool
>sheltered girls, probably pure virgins
>single male student that is UTTERLY AVERAGE
>threatening the MC
>possible abuse to the MC

Oh boy, I can't hold all these red flags.

fixed, +1
Red_Keys said:
This sounds utterly repulsive. A bunch of oh so innocent and pwetty girls kidnap a boy, and threaten him with fucking castration if he doesn't do what they say.

absolutely agree. really starting to get pissed at anime like this becoming the norm.

Jan 17, 2015 2:20 PM

Jul 2012
Haine15 said:
Sigh Another Harem/ecchi ? -_-

as usual...
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Jan 17, 2015 9:45 PM

Sep 2011
Studio Silver Link? This can only end badly... What did they ever make that was good (I know they made Kokoro Heart, but I know nearly nothing about it. I know they made the awful C3 also. Also weird shit like Yuri Kuma Arashi.)
Zefyris said:
GodlyKyon said:

Intrigued... What LN do you think are sophisticated?

Like I said above, it depends on what you call "sophisticated". Is that the scenario, the writing style, etc. That's why I asked you to define it :p.

I didn't know what I was talking about when I wrote this. Sorry about that.

I'm mainly looking for something like Shinsekai Yori with complexly weaved plot. Also something with solid characterization that goes beyond cliches.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jan 17, 2015 10:11 PM

Jan 2008
Lol if the male lead gets voiced by Kirito.
Jan 22, 2015 5:36 AM

Dec 2014
I had read the manga, and is quite enjoyable... the MC is quite badass too, I will definetly watch the anime. Usually harem and ecchi manga piss me off (so many great manga and they adapt ecchi crap), but this is a little different. I recomand to all the butthurt peoples to read a chapter or 3 of the manga and see for themselfs that is not just another average harem ecchi. The fact that is going to be made by Silver Link it gives me hope that it wont be overly ecchi, and is going to stick with the manga level, which is FAAAAAR from To Love Ru...
Feb 28, 2015 9:52 PM

Apr 2011
I have a feeling Matsuoka is gonna voice Kimito...
Feb 28, 2015 11:15 PM
Feb 2014
I'll probably watch it, and I don't know what exactly to expect. Hope it does well. I'm not a classless fool who wishes for series to fail.
Mar 1, 2015 6:12 AM

Sep 2013
Ecchi and harem, so no thanks.
Mar 1, 2015 10:18 PM

Apr 2011
I have a feeling Matsuoka is gonna voice the main guy.
Mar 3, 2015 1:49 PM

Feb 2014
Errr......I'm not sure about this.

Mar 3, 2015 1:52 PM
Dec 2014
Another anime generic as shit...
Mar 3, 2015 2:11 PM

Feb 2014
Red_Keys said:
This sounds utterly repulsive. A bunch of oh so innocent and pwetty girls kidnap a boy, and threaten him with fucking castration if he doesn't do what they say.

That is morally reprehensible, and that's not even mentioning the blatant homophobia. This sounds disgusting.
I know.

Nice to know someone else is with me in that group of, "How are these girls doing this? Can't you get serious punishment or at least arrested/fined for doing this irl?"

I mean, I don't personally have a huge problem with harem or ecchi series, but I agree, this just sounds...wrong.

Apr 26, 2015 4:57 PM
Nov 2014
Jeez cry some more folks it's still not going to get your favorite show another season, I'm interested in seeing how this goes. MC is pretty funny, cast of girls are alright hopefully the comedy translate well.
Apr 26, 2015 11:55 PM

Jul 2014
Wow, that sounds like the conceptualization of the black plague in anime format.
Apr 26, 2015 11:59 PM

Oct 2008
I honestly lost a few brain cells reading the synopsis...
Apr 27, 2015 2:43 AM
Sep 2014
Well... now I have to restart the manga. In the early I found very typical
Apr 28, 2015 3:44 AM

Jun 2011
I have to say this sounds indeed bad but isn't it just wrong to judge it when you don't know anything about it but the synopsis? I don't plan to read the LN but I will take a peak once this is out and then judge it.

Besides, I don't know how people can always be salty about LN adaptations. If it isn't for them they are free to just ignore and move on, right?
I'm feeling thank you
Apr 28, 2015 3:56 AM

May 2013
Hmmm. Let me think first.

But seriously Silver Link? Where's Baka and Test S3? Pls
The world shall know the truth soon.
Apr 28, 2015 8:55 AM

Mar 2015
read manga until chapter 33, Well, i think it will be little original harem type. MC love trolling? why not. even the maid love trolling too. normal proportional body like TLR, i appreciated it. even this threated as ecchi, it have not much ecchi (less then ecchi anime these days). very funny and few of parodies (i hope studios not cut them, finding some japan meme in there).
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 30, 2015 5:00 AM

May 2010
I thought there were two anime adaptations. What a long title.

Will watch as long as it's funny.
Apr 30, 2015 5:17 AM

Apr 2014
Nidhoeggr said:
>highschool
>sheltered girls, probably pure virgins
>single male student that is UTTERLY AVERAGE

Oh boy, I can't hold all these red flags.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

14 by deg »»
20 minutes ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
1 hour ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
5 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Today

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
7 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 11 hours ago

3 by eli_shmeli »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.