MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kannazuki no Miko Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kannazuki no Miko »» Kannazuki no Miko Episode 12 Discussion

View Poll Results: Kannazuki no Miko Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

27 75.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

3 8.33%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 5.56%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 5.56%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 5.56%
Voters: 36

10-07-09, 12:24 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great episode. I liked the way it ended with Himeko x Chikane instead of Himeko x Souma.
But it's a real pity both miko meet and seperate continuously :<
Would have been a great series if they left out the crap mecha stuff, but it's still good :) 8/10

11-11-09, 12:22 AM

Heck yes, Oogami, get out of here. I never liked him in the first place.
I'd have to say that the mecha part was pretty boring.

Love the ending though, even if Himemiya had to die. It was nice seeing the Necks in their progressed lives and Oogami being rejected. I'm glad that they were able to meet again, even if it is fate.

12-02-09, 10:24 AM

True, necks having good lifes were some nice seconds.
This is a good end. This really marks the anime as finished, and it doesn't leave anything open.

I'm not a yuri fan, but I love this anime. It deserves to be watched in original audio without subs.

01-25-10, 2:15 PM

Ever since episode 6 I was worried about how it might end. I though it would be like this "Himeko and O_ogami get together and Himemiya sacrifices her love/life in order for Hime-cham to be happy" And I was like EEEEH?! Because I really believed it would end like that the way things were going.

But was pleasantly surprised when watching this episode *goodmood*

02-15-10, 11:13 PM

Excellent series, heart wrenching and heart warming at the same time.

02-21-10, 5:57 PM

What a touching ending! The scene where they parted ways was very exciting and had me near tears. Great series, I give it a 9/10.

02-22-10, 11:18 AM

Excellent episode! i liked the way that they met up again at the end credits. It was a relief that they found each other again even after all these twists and turns. But it is also a saddening realization that they would be through repeated seperations and meetings through an eternal cycle.

03-12-10, 4:27 PM

This is a great anime! I think I will be a Yuri fan from now on. The ending was so great and heart-touching... this serie receives a 10/10!! (I am a mecha fan... :3) And I liked how they end, Himeko-Chikane, I thought Chikane will sacrifice in order to make Himeko live "happily ever after" with Oogami. This serie is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Perseverance is the mother of all victories."

10-31-10, 2:11 PM

DQN said:

But it's a real pity both miko meet and seperate continuously :<

Agreed

03-07-11, 12:01 PM

At first, I was kind of glad it wasn't the "healing deadly wound through the magic of love"-ending. That would have sucked.

But then, the epilogue part ruined it again; the scene in the near future where they met again was so predictable, I was surprised when it didn't come before the ending credits and then - yeah, I was kind of disappointed it was actually in there after all. I was practically just waiting for it.

This is definitely not worth rating it higher than 6/10 from my point of view.
I'll conclude it with the best sentence of the episode:

"The least I can do is save the Earth."
Modified by Saorin, 03-08-11, 10:28 AM

06-06-11, 7:05 PM

lol what if reborn chikane doesnt remember himeko and had a boy friend ? LMAO

01-17-12, 1:57 AM

Now when someone asks me if I ever watched a yuri Anime I would have to say yes. :(

Overall I thought this Anime was pretty good. Would have been better without all the random mecha shit but still a pretty fun watch to be honest.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

03-19-12, 4:20 AM

To be honest, I think this series was meant to be a hentai anime. I guess the producers had some extra budgets lying around and got nothing better to do.

07-21-12, 11:10 PM

Aww, a happy ending ;)

Well, I enjoyed watching this series overall and it's been one hell of an emotional roller-coaster ride.

07-22-12, 11:44 PM

I had a feeling this anime wouldnt end as well as it did. The beginning sort of seemed rushed, not very well put together. It also seemed as if they were trying to place typical things together to make it watchable for all types of viewers (not sure if i phrased that correctly). Mechs, magic, love, etc. The ending really surprised me, episodes 11 and 12 couldnt have been more intense. The anime as a whole was so-so, it felt rushed, but i am extremely pleased with the ending, im so happy i didn't drop it. Beautiful.

09-09-12, 7:04 PM

huh wtf was that ending, "Sorry Oogami gg" with no feelings,what he done for her... and whole show is about her sharing love between oogami and lunar priestess...

10-07-12, 3:33 PM

I'm glad it endend the way it did, with himeko and chikane together, I hated oogami. But I do agree it was pretty sad that they need to meet and then separate. I wished Himeko had realized her love a bit earlier not when chikane was dying , but ok, it was still a very nice ending :)

About the beginning I did think things happened too fast and were sorta confused, like it was lacking parts, they tried to put a lot of stuff in a short amount of time...

Anyway, It is really good anime I'm happy that I gave it a chance, the mecha part was tedious but the yuri parts compensate.

02-01-13, 11:54 PM

Like others have said, could have been better without the mecha. I was going to give this a 5, but the Oogami rejection bumped it up to a 6. lol

05-10-14, 11:48 AM

Well we get a happy ending at least and Oogami got rejected.

This show is still pretty bad. So much crap, stupid fights, mecha and annoying characters just ruined it for me.

I'll give it a 5/10.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices