Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (106) « First ... « 103 104 [105] 106 »
Feb 8, 2016 9:02 AM

Aug 2008
Yogurt & LeFake left me with nothing to say really :D

I totally applaud you for coming to apologize to us, you are such a man. And that's much better than many people I had to ban, some who never took any step to correct their mistake, and above that, did many harmful things as well.

As long you won't do it again, you are more than welcome to post with us here~
Feb 18, 2016 6:32 PM

Aug 2008
Dear fellow admins, the admins guide has been updated, and anew section has been added to it:-

❆ Creating A New Version Of A Finished Thread ❆
Feb 19, 2016 1:46 PM

Mar 2010
All right~
*hugs Monia*
Feb 20, 2016 2:03 AM

Aug 2008
Feb 20, 2016 7:38 AM

Oct 2010
Roger that, boss.
Feb 20, 2016 10:31 AM

Jan 2014
Hey, everyone. I was wondering if you'd be interested in a game

It's: "Last person to post supposedly wins"
I saw it in another club and thought it might be a good idea :T
Gravity

I wanted you to be the last thing on my mind
I wanted you to be the reason i close my eyes
But I can't sleep
And oh God I wanted to be your high
But everything I said it went unheard
And everything you saw with eyes straight blurred
Became our downfall
Feb 20, 2016 4:24 PM

Mar 2011
Dalehei said:

Seems like a spam/chat thread to me, I don't really see a point of a thread which has no purpose really :S
Feb 21, 2016 2:41 AM

Jan 2014
Alfyan said:
Dalehei said:

Seems like a spam/chat thread to me, I don't really see a point of a thread which has no purpose really :S

Oh, well. It was worth a shot
Gravity

But I can't sleep
Became our downfall
Feb 21, 2016 1:17 PM

Mar 2011
Just gave a warning for Militus for breaking rule #3

Also I was quite busy at the time but I managed to uncover two misconduct by these two users, I haven't yet managed to take action for these two, but I would keep an eye out for another future offenses.

AlfyanFeb 21, 2016 1:25 PM
Feb 22, 2016 6:37 AM

Aug 2008
Thank you so much for the warnings @Alfyan

@natsukage
@LeFake

Can you do something about these two warnings please~
Feb 22, 2016 10:00 AM

Mar 2010
3 hours...have you done something already LeFake? I'm not going to be too strict with Drakkelizer...but I need to know the context.
Feb 22, 2016 10:08 AM

Dec 2012
natsukage said:
3 hours...have you done something already LeFake? I'm not going to be too strict with Drakkelizer...but I need to know the context.

Just passing here for a moment.
I was here the day Drakk said that. There was me, Drakk, Gae and Cerda talking about spanish stuff and things.
During a moment, Gae said "Should we make a Spanish dictatorship here in the club?"
Cerda said "I thought this place already was a dictatorship"
I asked him "What do you mean?"
Then, Drakk, in response to Cerda, said that.
Cerda just said "TTR, I'm just remembering highlights of the waifu contest. Don't take me serious xD" (something like that)

I hope I helped a bit~
TimeToRepentFeb 22, 2016 10:23 AM

This is how it all begins.

My RYM|My Last.Fm|My Steam
Feb 22, 2016 10:17 AM

Mar 2010
Hmm...alright. Thanks for the help TTR. It feels a little sarcastic, so I'll be warning him.
Feb 22, 2016 10:33 AM

Mar 2010
Yes.

I've sent sent the PMs. Thank you TTR and Alfyan for your work.
Also, take care of yourself Alfyan! D:
Feb 22, 2016 10:34 AM

Mar 2013
Hmm just passing by ~ (old habits)
Honestly I feel like both warning are unnecessary.

Drakk's comment:
It doesn't seem malicious imo, the only reason you could warn him is because of the word "G*ddamn" since it's almost "G*ddammit" .. even so he's pretty active member around here and I'm sure he knows the rules. (so maybe just a reminder would be enough)

Benphyre's post:
I can see why of the warning ... but still... it's not exactly " overly sexual language " .. might be an unappropriated question.. so as long as no one complained about it or felt uncomfortable with it, it's not warning thing. (according to the rules)
So since he's receiving a warning be sure to warn him for the right reason and that is , people being uncomfortable with it.
Feb 22, 2016 10:39 AM

Mar 2010
Thank you Harus, I've given that exact explanation for both. ^_^ I've told Benphyre that if he has something to say, just to comment here. But both are reasonable members, and it's only a simple warning. They'll understand. ^_^
Feb 22, 2016 10:48 AM

Mar 2011
My target was just saying to keep an eye out for them two incase they repeat their offence, I wasn't expecting warnings for that :O I believe they were said about a week ago

I just saw the posts and quickly screenshot them before I had to jet off. Thanks for dealing with the matter regardless @natsukage :D and I appreciate to get well soon message :)

Thanks for your input @Harus I didn't know it would result in that myself
Feb 22, 2016 11:08 AM

Sep 2014
Harus said:

Drakk's comment:
It doesn't seem malicious imo, the only reason you could warn him is because of the word "G*ddamn" since it's almost "G*ddammit" .. even so he's pretty active member around here and I'm sure he knows the rules. (so maybe just a reminder would be enough)

Well, I'm here. And I'm sorry about that. Being honest I understood rule 3 and have never written any of those. As Harus said I almost wrote the forbidden one but TTR knows how bad my English could be sometimes. I was naive. And ignorant.

Natsu I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I really like this place. Is one of my 3 most important bookmarks. I really enjoy sharing experiences -and my life- with you all.
Feb 22, 2016 12:08 PM

Aug 2008
Nato__Ren said:
Harus said:

Drakk's comment:

Well, I'm here. And I'm sorry about that. Being honest I understood rule 3 and have never written any of those. As Harus said I almost wrote the forbidden one but TTR knows how bad my English could be sometimes. I was naive. And ignorant.

Natsu I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I really like this place. Is one of my 3 most important bookmarks. I really enjoy sharing experiences -and my life- with you all.
Don't worry Drakk, we understand your intention now. But try not to use that word again please~
Feb 22, 2016 12:12 PM

Aug 2008
Alfyan said:
My target was just saying to keep an eye out for them two incase they repeat their offence, I wasn't expecting warnings for that :O I believe they were said about a week ago

I just saw the posts and quickly screenshot them before I had to jet off. Thanks for dealing with the matter regardless @natsukage :D and I appreciate to get well soon message :)

Thanks for your input @Harus I didn't know it would result in that myself
The right action was to give warnings, especially for the first case. But that one was resolved either way.

Harus said:
" overly sexual language ".
I just edited that part of the rules so people won't think cases like the one above are okay.
Feb 22, 2016 12:13 PM

Aug 2008
natsukage said:
Thank you for taking case of them natsu

Yogurt_ said:
natsukage said:

Just passing here for a moment.
I was here the day Drakk said that. There was me, Drakk, Gae and Cerda talking about spanish stuff and things.
During a moment, Gae said "Should we make a Spanish dictatorship here in the club?"
Cerda said "I thought this place already was a dictatorship"
I asked him "What do you mean?"
Then, Drakk, in response to Cerda, said that.
Cerda just said "TTR, I'm just remembering highlights of the waifu contest. Don't take me serious xD" (something like that)

I hope I helped a bit~
Thank you for telling us all that Tuturu~
Feb 22, 2016 4:56 PM

Dec 2012
Don't mention it Monia ~

Btw, I'm leaving this right here:

TimeToRepentFeb 22, 2016 5:05 PM

Feb 22, 2016 5:30 PM

Mar 2013
@Alfyan
Np ~
you did the right thing, I was just giving my thought about the subject .

SweetMonia said:

Harus said:
" overly sexual language ".
I just edited that part of the rules so people won't think cases like the one above are okay.

Hm I see, now it would be clear that it was a violation ~
Still, don't you think it's a bit too strict right now? I mean it might give more trouble over minor cases.. like the one tuturu just posted above.
Feb 22, 2016 7:30 PM

Aug 2008
Yogurt_ said:
Don't mention it Monia ~

Btw, I'm leaving this right here:

I just sent him a warning for it, thank you for the report Tuturu~
Feb 22, 2016 7:35 PM

Aug 2008
Harus said:
Still, don't you think it's a bit too strict right now? I mean it might give more trouble over minor cases.. like the one tuturu just posted above.
I don't think so, for one, the rules text shouldn't be taken too literally, as there are many grey areas that we may or may not give warnings to. So our action may fluctuate between "strict" to "very nice". The thing is, admins tend to be either one of those two most of the time.

Also, we don't have that much violations of that kind really, and most of them they are either from newer members or repeat offenders (like Fellener, who used that word before). Even without a rule, 18+ talk has never been a thing here really.

I hope that cleared things up, and thank you for giving us your thoughts on the matter, Harus. ^^
Feb 22, 2016 7:56 PM

Mar 2013
SweetMonia said:
Harus said:
I don't think so, for one, the rules text shouldn't be taken too literally, as there are many grey areas that we may or may not give warnings to. So our action may fluctuate between "strict" to "very nice". The thing is, admins tend to be either one of those two most of the time.

Also, we don't have that much violations of that kind really, and most of them they are either from newer members or repeat offenders (like Fellener, who used that word before). Even without a rule, 18+ talk has never been a thing here really.

I hope that cleared things up, and thank you for giving us your thoughts on the matter, Harus. ^^

I know the rules actually have a pretty decent flexibility, to a point where I don't see violations where others see it and the other way around too.
Yes, we don't have many violations , which is awesome =3
There were times when we don't had a single violation for over a month ~

I'm just concerned that the rules or even the club itself might become extremely oversensitive towards 18+ topics, to a point where the simple word "fap" could earn anyone a warning =l
(I'm not defending this particular case tho...)

Thanks for hearing my thought on the matter, Monia ^-^
Feb 22, 2016 9:41 PM

Aug 2008
Harus said:
I know the rules actually have a pretty decent flexibility, to a point where I don't see violations where others see it and the other way around too.
Yes, we don't have many violations , which is awesome =3
There were times when we don't had a single violation for over a month ~

I'm just concerned that the rules or even the club itself might become extremely oversensitive towards 18+ topics, to a point where the simple word "fap" could earn anyone a warning =l
(I'm not defending this particular case tho...)

Thanks for hearing my thought on the matter, Monia ^-^
You are always welcome, Harus. Whatever the case, I will use what you said as a feedback & for a future reference. ^^

It is awesome indeed, and I hope this will goes on~

Don't worry about that, the rules are unlikely to go that way, especially after what happened in the past. Though the word "fap" may be offensive depending on the person, it is generally not the kind of the language we want here in general. At the same time, it is not that we will be prude that we will never talk about these things.
Feb 23, 2016 6:50 AM

Mar 2010
Nato__Ren said:
Alright. It's ok. ^_^ Really glad to have you here in this cafe as well. Just be careful from now on, that's all~
--------------
Follow-up
Regarding Benphyre, he has apologized for this wording and says they will be careful from now on.
Feb 23, 2016 9:25 AM

Aug 2008
natsukage said:
Follow-up
Regarding Benphyre, he has apologized for this wording and says they will be careful from now on.
That's very nice to hear, thank you for telling us that natsu~
Feb 23, 2016 12:16 PM

Mar 2010
I've warned @667b about the S word in the club comments.

I'll await the reply to see if I send a PM or not.

edit:
natsukageFeb 23, 2016 12:43 PM
Feb 23, 2016 1:17 PM

Nov 2014
Quoted this from page 104 of this thread

Yogurt_ said:
Harus said:
I'm not sure if I should go for a warning or straight ban here ~

http://i.imgur.com/1fpahHo.png

The use of the word itself isn't much of a problem.. but she meant it to offend people '-'
So yeah.. what do you guys think?

@LeFake
I remember her.
She posted this a few months ago in the Introduction Thread.

I thought I'd seen the name 667b before~
Feb 23, 2016 2:43 PM

Jan 2014
natsukage said:
I've warned @667b about the S word in the club comments.

I'll await the reply to see if I send a PM or not.

edit:

it would seem that she is here not to annoy just one person. Anywho, I've payeda visit to her profile and immediately realised she might not be suited for this club, as her personality involves a lot of vulgarity.
I'm not saying you should kick her or anything, just to keep an eye out.
Gravity

But I can't sleep
Became our downfall
Feb 23, 2016 3:11 PM

Mar 2013
Good job @natsukage I was about to go looking for an admin when you show up hehe

Mika said:
Quoted this from page 104 of this thread

Yogurt_ said:

@LeFake
I remember her.
She posted this a few months ago in the Introduction Thread.

I thought I'd seen the name 667b before~

I thought I remember him/her from somewhere ~
I know we should've just banned at that time >_<
Feb 23, 2016 4:25 PM

Nov 2014
I think it was worth giving a chance earlier. If it can be resolved by chatting with him/her privately, even better.
It's kind of sad to see anyone get kicked, even if they deserve it. Let's hope they decide to behave from now on?
Feb 23, 2016 5:10 PM

Dec 2012
Well, she looks like a quite hard person to talk with :(
I already felt she was going to do something rash when she popped up writing in capital letters some hours ago.
I don't wanna sound harsh, since I'm not a staff member anymore, but I don't think you guys have to give too many chances to people like this, as she doesn't look like she's taking you serious. I don't think she will cool down after this. Anyways, let's hope she does.
TimeToRepentFeb 23, 2016 6:34 PM

Feb 23, 2016 5:22 PM

Oct 2010
Her again? That defiant attitude is gonna give the staff a hard time. "we all need to get out more" she replies? Then she need to get out of the club if she's only here to annoy and won't comply with the rules.

@natsukage: Good job dealing with those cases & thanks for filling in.

PS. Sorry about my brief absence, I've had something come up.
LeRealFeb 23, 2016 5:26 PM
Feb 24, 2016 3:14 AM

Aug 2008
It has been a while since I last banned someone like that. It doesn't seem she really wanted to be here in the first place.

@LeFake:- No problem, good to see you here again~
Feb 24, 2016 6:29 AM

Aug 2008
Dear everyone,

As some of you have noticed, this thread is sticky again, and I hope it will stay that way. If anything, I want to manage this place in a relaxed way, and to use this thread in a constructive way as much as possible. Which is why I will ask some of you not to worry so much about the results of my decisions or how things are going, this café has survived through a lot, so it makes sense to say it will survive through more.

I know some of you have different opinion about different things, but there are things I totally have no plan on changing, so arguing against my decisions too much is not okay really, especially on the simple cases we handled many times already, or the principles that are the core of this place.

And one more thing, anyone willing to participate in this thread should read the other posts and know what is really happening, as last year there were many cases where people didn't even read the posts well, and then made very inaccurate posts that clearly showed that.

At the end, I totally appreciate all of you who post in this thread and try to contribute in a way or another, and I hope it will stay that way. And that the year 2016 will be a more constructed year to this place~

@LeFake
@Alfyan
@natsukage
Feb 24, 2016 6:53 AM

Oct 2010
*Hugs Monia*

Your wish is my command.
Feb 24, 2016 7:49 AM

Jan 2014
There's a post in the "Watched this anime or not" thread you guys might want to take a look at
Gravity

But I can't sleep
Became our downfall
Feb 24, 2016 7:55 AM

Oct 2010
Alright, I've seen the swear word.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=635881&show=1850#msg44884048

EDIT

PM sent

EDIT2

Swear language replaced.
LeRealFeb 24, 2016 8:13 AM
Feb 24, 2016 8:02 AM

Mar 2013
It's good to see this place sticky again =)

@Dalehei
When something like this happen feel free to share an image or even the link to the post itself , I can tell you it always help the admins ~

gj @LeFake =)
that was fast

____
Btw, I'm almost sure that I've already seen that same guy doing this kind of thing before.
Feb 24, 2016 8:10 AM

Oct 2010
@Harus: Is this true? I don't think I've come across that guy before.

Has he received any warnings for what he did prior to this case?
Feb 24, 2016 8:56 AM

Mar 2013
LeFake said:

I'm almost sure... hmmm let me look on the previous pages to see if I can find anything~

Well.. I went back some pages (like almost 20) and didn't find anything.. '-'
I'm probably wrong about this one.. Mb =x
Feb 24, 2016 9:09 AM

Oct 2010
Harus said:
LeFake said:

I'm almost sure... hmmm let me look on the previous pages to see if I can find anything~

Well.. I went back some pages (like almost 20) and didn't find anything.. '-'
I'm probably wrong about this one.. Mb =x
Hmm it sounds pretty tedious having to go looking back all those pages. And 20 may not be enough if they're not a regular who posts often so perhaps don't rule it out yet. I appreciate your efforts though.

Lets keep an eye out for him next time.
Feb 24, 2016 9:36 AM

Jan 2014
@Harus Glad to be of help, and I'll make sure to post pictures in the future
Gravity

But I can't sleep
Became our downfall
Feb 24, 2016 2:51 PM

Mar 2011
@natsukage @LeFake ~ Good job Natsu & LeFake on the warnings :D

@SweetMonia ~ Got it :)
Feb 25, 2016 12:54 AM

Aug 2008
LeFake said:
*Hugs Monia*

Your wish is my command.
*Hugs LeFake Back*

:3

And thank you for handling the warning yesterday~ :D

mhmm
Feb 25, 2016 12:34 PM

Jan 2014
Hey, guys. It pains me to be here on this duty, but it has to be done

Have you ever thread - alobonjour's inappropriate language
Gravity

But I can't sleep
Became our downfall
Feb 25, 2016 12:54 PM

Mar 2011
@Dalehei ~ The matter has been resolved, thanks for the report ;)

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (106) « First ... « 103 104 [105] 106 »

More topics from this board

» ^Say something about the cute girl above you V.32:- Princess Lamina Edition ✩☽✩✩ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Apr 8, 2020

5741 by Rasco »»
4 hours ago

» When I say __________ What's the first thing that comes to mind V.11:- Nihaha~ Edition~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 19, 2019

5769 by TheBigGuy »»
Apr 23, 2:26 PM

» Post your CTRL + V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 17, 2018

1053 by Ichigo_Magic »»
Mar 28, 3:46 PM

» Who am I????????؟؟؟؟ - Guess The Anime Character... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jul 26, 2013

3509 by Cinna »»
Nov 13, 2023 5:11 AM

Sticky: » My new cat =(*.*)= ( 1 2 )

SweetMonia - Mar 7, 2015

90 by SweetMonia »»
Aug 10, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.