Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 9, 2009 4:08 AM
Jul 2008
It's interesting, but I'm a bit confused.
Oct 9, 2009 4:15 AM

Aug 2009
Good first episode. It really managed to make a nice atmosphere when it goes to err... "Red night" mode?
Not much to say about characters yet. They seem ok so far.
Still this can go either good or bad. I really hope this doesn't turn out like asura cryin season 1. But so far I like it.

Op and Ed were easily the best of the fall season for me so far.
Oct 9, 2009 5:07 AM

Nov 2007
Okay start, hopefully the plot will develop and deliver instead of having a great half but then going downhill towards the end. Although I want to stay optimistic, Chaos;Head really lowered my expectations for all VN adaptations that run for a short length. Kakeru is a decent protagonist. He's not a wimp, nor is he all "boo hoo, my sister died, I'm saaaaad". Good plus in my books already. My only problem with this? The fanservice. I mean, its okay to have some service here and there, but the scene with the school nurse and her jiggling breasts are so unnatural. Stop wasting animation frames on stupid things like that.
KantarouOct 9, 2009 5:13 AM
Oct 9, 2009 5:30 AM

Sep 2008
Only 2 major flaws actually bothered me in this episode.

1. The nurses breasts just moved randomly. That was completely unnecessary and looked really retarded.

2. In the OP, theres a second with that perverted idiot comic relief guy that ruins the awesome video of the OP.

Zero009 said:
Op and Ed were easily the best of the fall season for me so far.
I was about to agree but then I remember the railgun OP was pretty neat too. Tough choice for me.
Oct 9, 2009 5:39 AM
Jun 2009
The OP was awesome but the characters seemed pretty stereotypical and yeah, there was some unnecessary fanservice. Still it got me at least so interested that I'm going to watch the next episode.
Oct 9, 2009 5:55 AM

Jan 2009
hummm Shakugan no shana much? Harem fighter girls? Ohh...jeeez Chaos head all over agian. But other than that the peaceful life was fine and quite enjoyable.
Oct 9, 2009 6:25 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
That was pretty bad.

Toadashi is annoying, Wobble-sensei is annoying. Panty shots are annoying and everything else was all over the place. Too bad, i kinda liked the OP.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 9, 2009 6:28 AM

Feb 2008
Behold Gentlemen! Kotonoha is back.

"Never thought I'd see the day, when a nice boat comin' my way (again)!"
Oct 9, 2009 7:11 AM

Nov 2008
the pantsu fanservice was surprising. didn't expect that. It's wasn't bad but I hope they won't go too far with it.
other than that, this was awesome episode. couldn't have been much better.
Tosi ystävyys ei jäädy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Oct 9, 2009 7:19 AM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:
Good animation, cool and silent male lead, lovely OP & ED though the start is quite slow. But shows like this need a couple eps to fully develop and so glad that the haters dropped the show now, so no more naggings in the future, YAY !!! XD

According to the info that I have gathered from gamers, Kakeru sucked in the romance department so that kinda crushed my hope for some "puff puff" action but oh well, guess the plot, action and the silver haired dude will compensate that 8-)

Oh, and am I the only one who thought that the comic relief dude looked like an orange model of the one in Seto no Hanayome?

francismeunier said:

Sry to bother you but may I ask what is CrunchyShit and is it something to go to in order to get subs? Do they have french subs as well?

CrunchyShit is the kinda shit that is crunchy and makes the "munch munch" sound when you bite it. And no it doesn't have french subs as far as I know, but your English seems perfectly fine so why not watch 'em all in English? ;)

Actually it is fine only when I use tools to translate from French to english so yeah but it's ok I got some info of someother sites that stream in french. Thanks for encouraging to study english.
toragon said:
the pantsu fanservice was surprising. didn't expect that. It's wasn't bad but I hope they won't go too far with it.
other than that, this was awesome episode. couldn't have been much better.

Actually I checked out the game and is 18+ adult stuff. I was surprised by that.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 9, 2009 7:22 AM

Oct 2008
I like the opening and ending, the plot is somewhat generic but ill probably watch this to see where it goes with it. I dont mind the obvious relationship between the 2 main characters, i just hope the battle scenes are not generic and bland which looks like the case. Then again anythings better then the disaster that was chaos head
Oct 9, 2009 8:01 AM

Jul 2009
good episode!
Oct 9, 2009 8:25 AM
Feb 2009
SunyiNyufi said:
I'll only watch this show cos I wanna know, why the title written in Hungarian lol :D

I'm interested in the series and such so I'll watch it anyway, but seriously WTF with the Hungarian title??? XD
Oct 9, 2009 8:52 AM
Nov 2008
Wow, I went back and fourth throughout the episode between completely intrigued and totally bored. No idea what I think about this one, gonna need another episode to decide.

...this is a VN? That's discouraging. VN fanbases tend to ruin shows for me -.-
Oct 9, 2009 9:23 AM
Jul 2018
thalandor46 said:

I know what you mean, once an anime adaption of a popular and translated VN and you can't open any web page without being spoilered :<
Oct 9, 2009 9:23 AM

Jun 2008
thalandor46 said:

Well, it isn't translated yet. So I can't spoil shit for you. Sorry dude. >:

But but, this show was frikken awesome. Really. Loved it.

Oh, look what I found in the OP.
Oct 9, 2009 9:29 AM

Oct 2009
Darkii said:
thalandor46 said:

You can spoil for me in PM regarding my questions in page 1 if possible. SVP=please in french. I have translator so I will understand you.

Oct 9, 2009 9:46 AM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
Darkii said:
thalandor46 said:

You can spoil for me in PM regarding my questions in page 1 if possible. SVP=please in french. I have translator so I will understand you.

wat. I can't answer the questions. Cause I haven't played the game...
Oct 9, 2009 9:48 AM

Jun 2009
Confusing, but somehow generic. I'll keep watching it though.
Oct 9, 2009 9:51 AM

Jul 2009
Anyone knows where to find the Full Version of the opening theme? I loved it
Oct 9, 2009 9:56 AM
Oct 2008
This episode was. Okey.

I'll keep watching it.
Oct 9, 2009 10:00 AM

Aug 2008
This first ep reminded me of half a dozen other VN adaptations, Chaos:Head more specifically. And we all know how that turned out. His childhood girlfriend reminds of Rena from Higurashi for some reason though.

Plus, Bakemonogatari did the RED scenes better..

I thought this pic was odd

justcallmeLuna said:
SunyiNyufi said:
I'll only watch this show cos I wanna know, why the title written in Hungarian lol :D

I'm interested in the series and such so I'll watch it anyway, but seriously WTF with the Hungarian title??? XD
We need more shows with random Hungarian <3
Oct 9, 2009 10:03 AM
Dec 2007
Dropped after 4'15. Absolutely nothing catches my attention in this show, it's the antithesis of what I enjoy watching.

hikky said:
As far as I can tell from one episode:

Mediocre. Unintelligent and uninteresting plot. Generic and clearly going to be loaded with service.

I really have had trouble deciding which show of this season is the most awful, but I think 11eyes is a nice fit. No redeeming qualities and no good reason to keep watching in hopes of any.

I can't help but agree with you. Kämpfer and Sora no Otoshimono are in for the contest if you ask me.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 9, 2009 10:04 AM

Oct 2009
Kvakond said:
This first ep reminded me of half a dozen other VN adaptations, Chaos:Head more specifically. And we all know how that turned out. His childhood girlfriend reminds of Rena from Higurashi for some reason though.

Plus, Bakemonogatari did the RED scenes better..

I thought this pic was odd

justcallmeLuna said:
SunyiNyufi said:

We need more shows with random Hungarian <3

Funny pics. What anime is this again? Index something? Maybe I will do a sweep to see all of it. I heard BD are all out of this on the internet.

Oct 9, 2009 10:11 AM

Jul 2008
the game was awesome, it was one of the first game i completly finished.
didnt notice that it was mai goto. actually i dont really like the animes from vn even when i played them, like tayutama. but this one looks promising though. still i dont want to expect too much.a lot of pantyshots :3
and i really like the rest and all. the atmosphere was pretty cool made, the creepy sounds or the breaking glass. the op and ed were also nice, good to listen to asriel again. but cant beat the one from vn imo.
cant wait for more shiori and misuzu and kokuri dont really like yukiko though..

Oct 9, 2009 10:44 AM

Mar 2008
Well, I don't know the VN, but this looks very generic to me.

That said it wasn't that bad. I might actually follow this, if the next episodes are any good.
Oct 9, 2009 11:30 AM

Jan 2009
First and foremost.. Wat? And then we got the OP, it sounds somewhat different, oh well, that was just the first part that sounds like .. a choir or something. Otherwise it's quite good : >
Say, he's got quite a weird eyepatch, since normally when you think about anime + eyepatch, you'd probably think something like either the normal pirate-ish kind, or the kind that for example Chihiro (ef - a tale of memories/melodies) has.
Also, Kakeru seems to have a few character traits that I share with him (for example, he hates crowds : D although I don't think that's too unusual) Major difference though, he actually seems to care about people, or at least his firends.
So, the name 11eyes, does it have something to do with the face that there are 6 people who enter this other "dimension" or whatever it is, and one of them is Kakeru, who's got 1 eye, making it 2*5+1 eyes? : p
And lawl at the book Shiori had, Index Librorum Prohibitorum, oh well, I'm not in the mood of mentioning anymore about that detali, so I won't.
Oh now that nurse really sets a good example for the students by smoking >.>

Unfortunately, I think there seems to be a bit exaggerated with the amount of pantyshots. I really don't see any point in it, especially when this anime has at least a descent and relatively interesting plot (although they might be preparing for a possible FAILURE : / )
As I said, there really are too many, and hey what's this, now they've started to censor stuff using sunlight, interesting choice, but sure they should be advancing the plot instead of experimenting with different angles and censoringmethods..

The ED's pretty good aswell. Heard better though *cough*Bakemonogatari*cough*
: >

Anyway, let's see what this may lead to, it might become something really good, since it certainly has potential, or it might not. We'll see, in time.

Oh and btw, いろいろ (iroiro), awesome word, really, can't explain it, it just is xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 9, 2009 11:33 AM

Feb 2009
What the heck is this? A remake of Shakugan no Shana with more ecchi? Yuka is Yoshida, that white hair girl is Hecate with Haruhi syndrome, all red parallel world is all red parallel world.

lol, Index:

lol, tentacle rape:

This felt like playing a bad fantasy eroge. I had choice between watching this and watch rice cook. I should've gone with the latter. Dropped.
Oct 9, 2009 11:39 AM

Jun 2008
I liked the opening and ending. But the anime itself seems really boring and stupid. the Fall Season really has been awful
Oct 9, 2009 11:43 AM

Jan 2009
hirahira said:
the Fall Season really has been awful

Darker than BLACK S2, see there is some light over the Fall Season : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 9, 2009 12:21 PM

Jul 2009
Reminds me of persona 3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 9, 2009 1:24 PM

Aug 2009
hirahira said:
But the anime itself seems really boring and stupid

opposite.
I think it has potential and is one of the best of the FALL 09 so far. I wasn't bored even for a while. With only this i can tell that it's a win. Looking forward for more episodes.
and btw, 4 now:
1. Railgun
2. 11 Eyes
3. Sora no Otoshimono
The rest [of those that i watch] are quite average and not that interesting.
Oct 9, 2009 2:03 PM
Feb 2009
Alexstratz said:
lol, Index:

The title is Index Librorum Prohibitorum, not sure about the Y-T, but directly after inventing printing press (and the earlier decades of the printing history) they DID write U as a V. So that's not fail!Latin :)
Oct 9, 2009 2:07 PM

Jul 2009
justcallmeLuna said:
Alexstratz said:
lol, Index:

The title is Index Librorum Prohibitorum, not sure about the Y-T, but directly after inventing printing press (and the earlier decades of the printing history) they DID write U as a V. So that's not fail!Latin :)

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 9, 2009 2:42 PM

Jun 2007
Well I sense a lot of unnecessary supernatural elements in this to come,
which will probably wreck the show
(together with the completely unneeded and out of place fanservice attempts).

But the first episode in itself was good.
Oct 9, 2009 2:44 PM

Jul 2009
Alexstratz said:

This felt like playing a bad fantasy eroge. I had choice between watching this and watch rice cook. I should've gone with the latter. Dropped.

Have fun with watching rice cook and be careful to not end up having it on your head ;)

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Oct 9, 2009 3:09 PM

Jul 2008
lolz pretty good imo
looking forward to the series XD
Oct 9, 2009 3:19 PM

Feb 2009
I liked it.

Love the OP/ED. Hated the uncessary fanservice.

Lots of supernatural elements that could be there, but maybe some of the shouldn't be there...and all the characters look like others I've seen, and some that are just overdid.

Like, do we really need a smoking/sexy nurse? Or an Inuyasha look-alike? Why does Yuka resemble Kazumi from Shakugan no Shana?

And I really can't put my finger on the male protagonist...he's interesting, yet what he does I've already seen before..

Anyways, I like it and will definitely keep watching. :D

Oct 9, 2009 3:42 PM

Oct 2008
Alexstratz said:

lol, Index:

LOL OMG i noticed that too! XD

Oct 9, 2009 3:48 PM

Aug 2009
Not bad. I love the opening song and the ending actually didn't make me want to skip it.

I actually liked the supernatural parts more than the daily life parts. I hope that's the bulk of the show. However, it does have flaws and this being a 12 episode adaptation of a hentai VN, that's like the formula for failure. I hope it doesn't suck completely as I've heard good things about the game.

Lol tentacle rape at the end. I think I know what happened in the game at that scene.
Oct 9, 2009 3:58 PM

Jan 2008
Overall I enjoyed it.

Cant wait for episode 2.

(nsfw)

o3o
Oct 9, 2009 4:43 PM

Sep 2008
The only downside to this anime, is those two sidekicks, who seem to be an attempt to add humor to it, sadly they just have an annoyance effect. delete the two sidekicks (rehaired guy and the girl smacking him up) theyre too generic stereotypes. they can do better without adding stupid stereotypes to it.
Oct 9, 2009 4:54 PM

Jul 2008
Nice episode. I love how mysterious the atmosphere is. Yuka is adorable! I enjoyed watching her and her penguin fetish.

unellmay said:
Reminds me of persona 3

The monsters reminded me of the final stage.
Oct 9, 2009 4:57 PM

Jul 2009
Shedinja said:
Nice episode. I love how mysterious the atmosphere is. Yuka is adorable! I enjoyed watching her and her penguin fetish.

unellmay said:
Reminds me of persona 3

The monsters reminded me of the final stage.

Plus the protagonist look alike just + an eyepatch
Oct 9, 2009 6:02 PM

Apr 2009
It takes 17 minutes to someone ask him about the thing in the eye(I don't know is the name of this in english...)

Fan service unnecessary D:

and I like more the OP of the VN.

PS: Did someone remembered Chaos Head after watching this? o__O
Oct 9, 2009 6:10 PM

Jul 2009
Paul said:
Overall I enjoyed it.

Cant wait for episode 2.

(nsfw)

o3o
Lot of tentacle monster up a head captain
Oct 9, 2009 6:13 PM

Nov 2007
Cross between Persona/Chaos;head/Higurashi. Will still watch it, though.
Oct 9, 2009 6:28 PM

Aug 2007
This show seems like it'd be a fetishist's dream. Way too many kinks and stereotypes for me. But I'll keep watching to make an opinion eventually. For now though, I can't say it's very interesting. Much different than I thought it would be.
Oct 9, 2009 7:06 PM

Jul 2008
hmm..was kinda boring for me..there wasn't really anythin I'd say I liked... well i guess i'll watch few eps..maybe it gets better...or then not...
but i gotta tell you..the sec that monster went by that window..i think some tree branch hit the window behind me...gosh..gave me a heart attack xD
LeffyOct 9, 2009 7:10 PM

I didn't want to hurt you but you're pretty when you cry. I didn't really love you but I'm pretty when I lie.

Oct 9, 2009 7:47 PM

Sep 2009
Well... what can I say... it´s fine, enjoyable. But far way to the "top best of this new season".
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.