Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Bullet (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »
Oct 17, 2015 6:50 AM

Apr 2013
So the final fight was as boring as most fights before, of course some had to sacrifice himself in the end. Kisara actually became a likable character in the end, at least she was able to finish her opponent off. Overall this show was incredible predictable and cliche, the soundtrack as good though. 4/10
Nov 15, 2015 3:34 PM

Feb 2013
Now Kisara is alone.. great job Rentaro
She's already on the path of no return, so he shouldve stayed by her side to comfort her because its obvious that she doesnt want to do any of this from her tears.
Even though it goes against his justice, staying by an important person to make sure they dont completely lose themselves takes priority I think
By comfort I mean BANG HER BRAINS OUT
Missed your shot Rentaro
Nov 15, 2015 11:51 PM

Sep 2012
Raydnt said:
Now Kisara is alone.. great job Rentaro
She's already on the path of no return, so he shouldve stayed by her side to comfort her because its obvious that she doesnt want to do any of this from her tears.
Even though it goes against his justice, staying by an important person to make sure they dont completely lose themselves takes priority I think
By comfort I mean BANG HER BRAINS OUT
Missed your shot Rentaro

that would have been same as saying i approve ur revenge obsession, kind of like spoiling a child 2much, he needs to win against her to show her that she is in wrong
Nov 16, 2015 7:16 AM
May 2012
WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT MEGANE FUCKER AT THE END OF EP12?! I MEAN THAT'S IT?! That douchebag Yasuwaki?!

We seen Kisara just get rid of her idiot brother and that's it?!
Nov 16, 2015 7:29 AM
May 2012
I MEAN REALLY?! WHY IS THIS HAVE TO ENDED THIS WAY?!

SUCH A DAMN SHAME THAT THIS ANIME JUST ENDED... THERE.

Well gee.... I hope there's season 2 for this! Just finished it anyway but why am I stressed right now?

DAMN CLIFFHANGERS....
JafriZinNov 16, 2015 7:37 AM
Nov 29, 2015 5:40 PM

Sep 2013
who the fuck was that guy
what the fuck
i cant even know
Nov 29, 2015 7:50 PM
May 2012
Xynical said:
who the fuck was that guy
what the fuck
i cant even know

I'm not sure are you talking about,

THIS guy

Dec 27, 2015 6:40 AM

Jan 2011
so they saved th humanity
kisara killed her brother for revenge so she is evil
i think this anime ill get second season
Jan 2, 2016 7:45 PM

Dec 2007
It was weird having to hear my nickname so often throughout the whole show :D

Overall it had the potential to be a good show but in this adaptation too many things were left unexplained and thus made it a show for a smaller audience excluding the general public.

Some random characters appeared (and disappeared) randomly, no explanation whatsoever for other random characters, the story had so many holes I barely understood what's happening and occasionally some characters behaved so illogically. I haven't read the LN which I assume is light years better than the anime but this was a pathetic adaptation. 6/10 from me
Jan 20, 2016 8:55 AM

Jun 2009
i don't think i've watched a series with so many plotholes since guilty crown. and yet, it wasn't as bad. truly a feat worthy of recognition. bravo.
Jan 22, 2016 9:41 AM

Nov 2015
in case you are wondering
I'M EVIL
edge till the end/10
Jan 24, 2016 8:17 PM
Dec 2014
Well this was rather a sad anime, why did all those lolis had to die O_O.

Dont think I can approve Kisara going full evil and whats more absurd is that Rentaro didnt really try to stop her or help her. I mean you love her dont you? So you just leave her alone so she can be totally evil?
Jan 29, 2016 5:41 PM

Jan 2013
Man, this last ep was beyond me... I was honestly hoping for a better ending seeing as I'm someone who just came along on the anime from a recommendation by a friend. This coulda been so much better if the last 10 minutes wasn't as shitty as it was. There was so much stuff left unresolved. Like when it showed Enju with a 43% corrosion rate or something I thought she was gonna die or there was gonna be some sort of relevance to showing that but nope, little did I know there was going to be nothing :O And Kisara goes from talking all about justice in one episode yet, the episode after she goes on to say she's the embodiment of evil or something (lol) which makes no sense at all. Then you have the random ass sacrifice of that one guy in all white (didn't even bother remembering his name cuz he was around for about 4 eps) who sacrificed himself which was kind of a crappy way to avoid having Rentarou die thus ruining further progression of the story (???) I know it was foreshadowed that Kisara was somewhat "evil" but this show was a lot of wasted potential down the drain. Wondering if when the novel does progress will there be a second season with more insight on all the lose ends getting tied up? Still gave this show a 4 regardless.
Main Maloween Candy:

Bonus Room Candy: x3

Feb 16, 2016 11:19 PM

Dec 2015
Just binge watched this and am surprised by all the hate. Sure there were a couple plot holes, there was some wasted potential regarding certain parts, and the ending with rentaro and kisara bothered me. I understand rentaros whole justice thing but honestly cmon. They both agreed to the duel.
the dude is a total dick considering he is essentially responsible for all these peoples death just by trying to make some extra bucks. Had his father and others killed. And if you remember from I think episode 4 or 5 it is his fault that rentaros arm leg and eye are gone (even though the artificial parts are baddass with the black and blue design plus extreme power lol) and almost died as he was protecting kisara from the gastrea which we just found out was there because of that dude.
Overall I enjoyed watching this series 7/10 for me. I really liked the main character plus enju and Tina were great. Glad neither died which I was expecting in the last episode.
Tylermn93Feb 16, 2016 11:23 PM
Feb 21, 2016 1:44 AM
Jun 2015
I personally think that Rentaro could have reacted better when he saw what Kisara had done. It wasn't a particularly "bad" reaction, he is just very open about his emotions and didn't even think to hide or mask how he truely felt. Plus the way Kisara killed her brother was pretty harsh, cruel you name it, so I'm pretty sure Rentaro was somewhat in shock as well. Plus they will obviously become enemies in the near future because Rentaro isn't the kind of guy to just stand back and knowingly let someone kill people, he proved that throughout the whole series.

Anyways I'm REALLY looking forward to a season 2 since season 1 WAS rushed and sort of left us with a cliff hangeršŸ¤”
Feb 27, 2016 9:05 AM

May 2014
I loved the action and the battles.
It looked very rushed near the end though. I had thought of many things they could have improved.
Mar 10, 2016 10:31 AM
Mar 2013
After watching this episode, would Kisara be the main villain of the series?

I hope she should be killed, her insanity was beyond any imaginations
Mar 14, 2016 6:59 AM
Sep 2015
After seeing this episode i feel the series would a lot better with kisara (or kagetane) as MC instead of generic-harem-leader-kun.
Overall the series was meh. 4/10
Mar 29, 2016 2:23 PM

Sep 2014
Oh my kokoro.

9/10

I-I'm not crying. >.<
The sun is a deadly laser
Apr 25, 2016 5:20 AM

Jul 2008
Man, this anime did feel very rushed. It was very meh to me, but just the 1 dimension human villains just made my blood boil.

So I bump it to 6/10 simply because the show got a rise out of me.
Apr 25, 2016 1:36 PM

Aug 2014
I kinda like it, especially at the end.
Too bad it's very rushed..

I want to see the continuation but i don't read LN..
Aug 24, 2016 5:30 PM
Aug 2016
I might sound stupid, but I just want to know.

With the clues they gave us at the last episode, what was the 4th pledge Enju wrote?
Sep 7, 2016 9:52 AM
Apr 2015
I think someone jumped in front of the train at the end. might be kisara.........
Oct 24, 2016 9:55 PM
Mar 2016
wow rentarou didnt even listen to what midori said about kisara being on the path of destruction. seeing rentarou break down like that really did a number on me tho. glasses guy never showed back up??? what happened to enju's corrosion rate???? fast-paced, might read the LN. but the show is a solid 7/10 for me.
Dec 23, 2016 10:18 PM

Sep 2015
Rip Shouma, he died a hero. Gawd Kisara's brother had a cruel death. This was a sad ending for me because my Kisara X Rentadou ship sunk. The good part was that the Cursed Children are getting their rights! But this needs season 2 to answer so many unanswered questions like what was the fourth oath and what will be of Kisara as an enemy to Ren.
Jan 14, 2017 10:42 PM
Jan 2016
9/10 . I lived it.i just wish the anime did better.second season rip.manga time
Jan 19, 2017 3:32 AM

Jan 2016
Well thats the end of that.. tbh i did enjoy this serie. had its moment when Shouma out of fucking nowhere come up and " i can do the body explode ONEEEEEE PUUUUNCCCCCHHH shit on Aldebaren , let me go detonate the bomb and i will see ya in hell" and bom ! the end...

little tooo quick for a last episode for my taste meh.. but im satisfied with it all , i did succeeded with getting me in to tear with these last 2 episodes , (specially with the past of all the girls who died.. and shouma.. ;-;)
overall i like most of it all, had some misfits but give it a 7.2
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Apr 19, 2017 1:46 AM

Oct 2015
This loli Harem anime was average in my taste in action and sure deceived my ass when it turned into a creepy loli harem were every cursed child became Satomi Rintaro's fan. Oh so help me God i hate Harem anime so much that i would rather die if Harem or Hentai was water on the desert. But the ending was a bit eye opening when Kisara suddenly turn dark when she slashed her brother.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 3, 2017 10:36 AM

Nov 2016
This show was a mess. The animation on the creatures was really bad. The plot was just ridiculous at points. 4/10
Nov 20, 2017 4:17 PM

Apr 2017
What a horrible ending. The series was fairly decent until this last episode that really messed it all up.

4/10 from me.
Feb 19, 2018 10:09 AM

Jun 2017
This anime would have been an overall 8/10 if the ending was dond better. The final battle just went by too quickly and everything happened so fast... This should have been at least 2 episodes long.....

So due to a pretty rushed ending this anime gets a 6/10...
Dec 3, 2018 10:28 PM

Jan 2011
When Kisara went full on gesugao after killing her brother and talking to rentaro how she is evil I could hear the Sith music playing in my head. Rentaro failed to save her. But yeah other then Kisara's evil ending it was an alright show
Dec 26, 2018 8:21 AM

Aug 2018
I can sort of understand what some people are saying about the overall pacing, but I think for an adaptation to attempt to fit in as much as it did, this didn't feel bad.

It wasn't the best, but definitely not deserving of all the hate.

That said, I'm super bummed that Kisara got the bad end. I don't know what happens in the source material, or if this gets a sequel, but I hope there's a redemption arc somewhere in there.

Also, Rentaro being humanly affected by loss is too real T^T
Lolis will always be there for you.
This show ended on a hella sombre note. I think I'd give it a 7/10
Jan 15, 2019 6:53 AM
Jan 2019
Well it’s 2019 guys and I have yet to see a second season. Sorry to say, but it had to be obvious with how many people hated it for the rushed plots and character developments. It really was good at the beginning but soon became random and messy. I love how the two seemed like they were going to fall in love but then became enemies that probably ended up fighting each other. So yeah 2/5 for me. I kept watching till the end hoping it would recover my interest... it didn’t. Should have made 24 episodes and actually develop the story and take time with the details, why do some animators do this and think it was a great idea? Haven’t they learned already from all the other fails anime shows? I honestly regret watching it because I was so into it, and for it just to leave me with regret and disappointment. Thanks..
Mar 15, 2019 9:30 AM

Oct 2016
Too bad Shoma died. He's such a great fighter.

That duel between Kisara and her brother is horrible.
So this is what Midori mean by Kisara easily influenced by darkness.

Overall, it's a great series. Is the second season coming?
Mar 21, 2019 10:27 PM

Mar 2010
So, suddenly Kisara is evil out of nowhere? Top kek. This development genuinely made me laugh out loud because it was so nonsensical.

2/10, it was a chore to finish this shitshow.
Nov 12, 2019 8:33 AM
Apr 2019
I greatly disliked the ending of the last episode. I enjoyed having the characters discovering different aspects of their humanity. However in the last moments of the final episode they turn Kisara into a "bad guy", when it appears she was fully justified and inline with what her stated goals were.

Also the one guy throwing the batteries away was stupid. I personally just hate that kind of stuff.
Nov 12, 2019 8:36 AM
Apr 2019
Ishikatsu said:
So, suddenly Kisara is evil out of nowhere? Top kek. This development genuinely made me laugh out loud because it was so nonsensical.

Yeah, I don't know why they wanted to do that to her character. It took away all enjoyment for me with this episode.
Nov 20, 2019 9:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmm finale was ok, it was a fine anime and I enjoyed it and there was some really sad moments.
Dec 16, 2019 11:39 AM

Sep 2019
I didn't like it nor enjoyed it. And I don't recommend it to anyone, it would be total waist of time if you do. Don't fall for this, I know the synopsis will blown your mind and you would be like fuck this is good I'ma curve for this types of shit (basically me) but it ain't good. Did you even seen the animations. The plot is joke on it's own.

Anyways I don't wanna talk about this and waist time.

4/10
Dec 16, 2019 11:44 AM

Sep 2019
Westfox said:
Ishikatsu said:

Yeah, I don't know why they wanted to do that to her character. It took away all enjoyment for me with this episode.
I know it was shit development of a character could probable be. Anyways it's not like that bitch matters it was like she's just there.
Mar 10, 2020 4:37 PM

Nov 2016
Rip Shouma and Kisara's humanity.

Mixed feelings. Was a pretty alright watch despite pacing issues. There were even many nice moments here and there especially the dramatic, emotional and lighthearted ones. The finale sucked, tho, because it was kinda all over the place. But if you take the very last scene in the train out of context, then I liked the conclusion. Bittersweet was always my thing.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 23, 2020 10:39 PM

Feb 2020
I was so happy that kisara actually killed kimitsu in the end, I love seeing these bastards get punished for causing so many deaths. I don't understand what Rentaro doesn't understand.

Kyoto Animation rocks
Apr 24, 2020 4:53 AM

Oct 2014
I wish I could like this anime more, it looked promising at first but turned out to be disappointing for me. I felt annoyed watching the last few episodes.... If it wasn't for Kagetanes return I would've dropped this anime, he was the only decent character; I just couldn't get attached to anyone else which means I didn't feel anything at emotional/sad scenes. I also don't get why everyone calls the MC a pervert at least once every episode when clearly he hasn't done anything perverted at all?

But despite my criticism it was a decent series, I've definitely seen worse but something about it just rubbed me the wrong way, idk.

Oh, the last scence on the train was nice tho.
ChromatusApr 24, 2020 5:03 AM
Apr 28, 2020 7:32 PM
Apr 2020
Oh fck! Kisara snapped! šŸ¤©
May 16, 2020 11:29 PM
Apr 2020
I haven't read the light novel, but why the hell did Kisara turn evil for no good reason??

She was like one of the OK characters in this anime, then she turned evil for getting revenge?
tbh I thought she and Rentaro will get a good ending, I was planning to give this series a 6/10, but then that Kisara became evil out of nowhere dialogue happened, and it disappointed me, dragging the score down to 5/10.

It bugs me every night why she did that.
May 19, 2020 9:29 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another dead in the end. But his dead might be my biggest satisfied on this show. To hell with Rentarou's mind about Kisara decision.

Besiding shit must goin on with their relation, this show get my respect. Yet, with their huge weaknesses, like too much rushing the pace of the story, classic and cliche male MC who always win his battle in nonsense, the moe kiddo being an ingredient to satisfied sadist bastard author, and no continuity, i will do some rethinking. With all of thats shit happen like a flash, its enough to be considered as a massive holes. I can give this show 4 points max, remembering all of that minus out of nowhere.

However, after some refreshment, and some rewatching, i believe i somehow liking the whole series. I must say, they are doing a good job work at the animation and the art. Especially with all of the little girls art work. Despite the shitty joke about harem and child-love appear while the show pacing, i still like all of their interaction. Their dialogue, action, the expressions, the feelings, all of them mixed at once, to give me more satisfaction.

Damn, if only this show had more time screen and duration to improved, i must be considered this as a masterpiece. However, i must chose my decision. Rather give this a 10, the scores shall be putting in 6 - 8 points at maximum rate. So i will do the simple think to put my final scores, a mean rate. From 6 til 8, there 3 room to add so 6 plus 7 plus 8, divided 3, is 7. However, i want to add 1 more to give respect.

Adding 1 point must be enough to respect Shouma's suicidal actions, and ofc, to his partner, Midori.... Damn, i am tearing again. Ffs. Okay. Thats my final scores for this 8/10 . Clearly thats not my best decision ever. Its an obvious hard brainstorming. But, as my reslect for this dead-lock show, i must show some gratitude. So, Thats it for the show. Thanks for the nice time on that 13 episodes, the little moe girl of the cursed Gastrea....
badabassMay 19, 2020 9:40 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 2, 2020 10:07 AM
Jan 2017
Oke this final ending is too average for me, i mean this nothing special about the entire anime, the plot is too rushed the MC is not competent,
I think i hate the mc that let the His Student died by bomb.. This really shit. after he knowing thar the people hate the red eyes children he just doing nithing like an idiot,
and make kisara drown in the dark and just make her stay like that without trying make her back to justice way and making her as his enemy.. nah.. i idont know again.

5/10 nothing special just a good Grapich and animation.. the story is less interesting..
Sep 19, 2020 6:32 AM

Jun 2012
That was a mess from start to finish. It's like they crammed an anime series into each episode.

Nov 14, 2020 5:43 AM
Mar 2020
I'm new watch this anime black bullet 10 11 12 13 episodes is bored but music is great and animation is not bad.
I give star 4 out of 5:Live it
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2014

191 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 16, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2014

434 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 14, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2014

397 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Best Girl? ( 1 2 3 )

Blind_Guardian - May 17, 2014

105 by proxima16 »»
Dec 22, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2014

238 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 30, 2023 3:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.