Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 6, 2009 1:03 PM

Dec 2007

i would like to further promote a rock-based dojin music project of mine which has been around for quite a while now, though we haven't released anything yet aside from the streaming demo version of our upcoming single on our official myspace page :3

above image is the cover for our upcoming single which is due for release somewhere between november - december 2009. or maybe as late as january 2010 v.v

generally most people would often categorize our music as either post-hardcore, grunge, alt. metal [ and maybe punk etc. ] still we ourselves would like to identify ours as tsunderecore, which itself is an absurd blend of all the music we have been listening to since.

the project mainly draws its influences from the likes of kotoko, maximum the hormone, polysics, garbage etc... well you can learn more about the rest of our influences from our myspace profile :3

[ +ophanium | animelist | twitter ] blue ☆ cheese shooter
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 6, 2009 2:14 PM

Feb 2009
Oh! I liked that very much. The blend of the styles actually made me feel kinda, I don't wanna say happy, but elated. :D It was nice to listen to! <3
Oct 6, 2009 2:20 PM

Dec 2007
thanks for your comment^^

and since you enjoyed the songs please do look forward to the initial release later^^

Oct 6, 2009 2:34 PM

Feb 2009
I do very much!

<<; though the singer in me is sad to see that there's no singing. lol ><
Oct 6, 2009 2:43 PM

Dec 2007
ahaha regarding the singer, none of us could sing well... plus it is kinda hard to find a dedicated singer here so we decided to go instrumental instead ^^"

there's also plans for us to collaborate with any inspiring singers out there, but that would have to wait until we get to complete a few more songs of course :3

Oct 6, 2009 2:52 PM

Feb 2009
*nods excitedly* I understand! It's good though. :)

And Instrumental isn't a bad genre at all! Look at the Yoshida Brothers! <3 They're great.
Oct 6, 2009 3:02 PM

Dec 2007
i agree. but sometimes we do have thoughts of having a vocalist [ female, preferably ] singing over some of our songs :3

Oct 6, 2009 3:05 PM

Feb 2009
Good good! A female would do nicely I think. Though the tone of her voice hasn't hit my head yet. Hmmm....*goes back to listen more*
Oct 6, 2009 3:13 PM

Dec 2007
not sure if it would be a fitting choice but i can imagine someone with vocals like KOTOKO singing over 'balsamic vinegar' :3 +i kinda favor the happy flavor she had in her voice which is kinda befitting with the overall mood of the said song^^

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [ Announcement ] Pre-order Your Membership Card Number Here

rayneholde - Oct 6, 2009

44 by removed-user »»
Jun 14, 2014 4:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.