MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Agree or Not Agree GAME
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» MAL Welcoming Club »» Agree or Not Agree GAME

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
08-08-10, 8:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 708
Agreeish XD

Pokemon is the greatest game franchise ever!!!

enya04 said:

HayateOokami said:

enya04 said:
Agree? (whatever spinzaku is >.>)

Spinzaku = Suzaku Kururugi XD



really? i didn't know that >.< good thing i agreed XD
thanks 4 the info! ^o^

XD and no problem, and it comes from that spinning kick of his if you were wondering ^_^




 
08-08-10, 9:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 3068
agree/disagree, not really into pokemon that much ^__^

FFXII is addicting!

HayateOokami said:

enya04 said:

HayateOokami said:

enya04 said:
Agree? (whatever spinzaku is >.>)

Spinzaku = Suzaku Kururugi XD



really? i didn't know that >.< good thing i agreed XD
thanks 4 the info! ^o^

XD and no problem, and it comes from that spinning kick of his if you were wondering ^_^


oh i see.. from the kick, so Spinzaku.. cool~ XD
enya's life spent on MAL: September 21, 2008 to August 23, 2012
 
08-09-10, 9:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 708
Agree, I have not played that one yet but I would assume based on the others it would be XD

Super Smash Brother Brawl is addicting!!!

enya04 said:

HayateOokami said:

enya04 said:

HayateOokami said:

enya04 said:
Agree? (whatever spinzaku is >.>)

Spinzaku = Suzaku Kururugi XD



really? i didn't know that >.< good thing i agreed XD
thanks 4 the info! ^o^

XD and no problem, and it comes from that spinning kick of his if you were wondering ^_^


oh i see.. from the kick, so Spinzaku.. cool~ XD

haha yeah, by the way, I did not coin that term and I have no idea who did either =(




 
08-09-10, 11:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 3068
HayateOokami said:
Agree, I have not played that one yet but I would assume based on the others it would be XD

yep, it is.. XD

HayateOokami said:

haha yeah, by the way, I did not coin that term and I have no idea who did either =(

check this out.. it's about Spinzaku ^o^
i got curious and i searched for it and i was rofl when i saw that XD



disagree? i don't know what Super Smash Brother Brawl is >.<


mass messaging should start working again >.>
enya's life spent on MAL: September 21, 2008 to August 23, 2012
 
08-10-10, 7:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 708
AGREE, rawr

Spinzaku should rise again XD

enya04 said:

HayateOokami said:

haha yeah, by the way, I did not coin that term and I have no idea who did either =(

check this out.. it's about Spinzaku ^o^
i got curious and i searched for it and i was rofl when i saw that XD
XD XD XD that is amazing, some really funny junk on there XD

disagree? i don't know what Super Smash Brother Brawl is >.<


it is a fighting game on the Wii, did you never play SSBMelee or N64 super smash brothers???




 
08-11-10, 3:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 3068
agree, Spinzaku ftw! XD

Spinzaku should have more airing time! lol

HayateOokami said:

it is a fighting game on the Wii, did you never play SSBMelee or N64 super smash brothers???


err, i dont think i have yet coz ps2 is our only game console here >.<
besides im more into RPGs~ ^__^
enya's life spent on MAL: September 21, 2008 to August 23, 2012
 
08-11-10, 8:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 708
I agree

They should make an anime called The Return of Spinzaku!

enya04 said:
err, i dont think i have yet coz ps2 is our only game console here >.<
besides im more into RPGs~ ^__^

very respectable ^_^




 
08-13-10, 5:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 3068
agree XD


Code Geass is worth watching =))



HayateOokami said:

enya04 said:
err, i dont think i have yet coz ps2 is our only game console here >.<
besides im more into RPGs~ ^__^

very respectable ^_^



^______^
enya's life spent on MAL: September 21, 2008 to August 23, 2012
 
08-16-10, 2:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 708
AGREEEEE!!!

Code Geass 1 > Code Geass 2




 
08-16-10, 7:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 3068
err, i wanna agree but CG R2 > CG for me >.<

Yagami Light > Lawliet L
enya's life spent on MAL: September 21, 2008 to August 23, 2012
 
08-17-10, 6:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 708
Agree

Fruit > Vegetables




 
08-18-10, 5:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 3068
totally agree!!
<- hates veggies >.<

Beef > Pork
enya's life spent on MAL: September 21, 2008 to August 23, 2012
 
08-18-10, 8:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 708
AGREE

Beef > any meat




 
08-18-10, 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 3068
Disagree, not all meat~

Meat > Manga lol
enya's life spent on MAL: September 21, 2008 to August 23, 2012
 
08-19-10, 3:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 708
THAT IS A REALLY HARD ONE, RAWR... ummm... I guess I will go with... Manga

Manga > Meat =P




 
08-21-10, 2:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 3068
err, have to go with...Manga! it's healthier..lol

C.C. > Kallen
enya's life spent on MAL: September 21, 2008 to August 23, 2012
 
08-22-10, 8:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 708
Disagree, sorry

C.C > V.V.




 
08-22-10, 9:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 3068
agree! i dont like V.V. very much >.>

Nunnally > Anya
enya's life spent on MAL: September 21, 2008 to August 23, 2012
 
08-23-10, 1:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 708
Agree ^_^

Shirley > All XD




 
08-23-10, 8:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 3068
err, disagree..lol

Shirley ♥ Lelouch the best among the others XD
enya's life spent on MAL: September 21, 2008 to August 23, 2012
 
Top
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices