Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 9, 2014 11:52 AM

Aug 2013
8/10 pure awesomeness.

The world is still beautiful.. I can see that.... :')
Jul 9, 2014 2:36 PM

Jan 2014
That was easily the sweetest kiss I've ever seen.
Jul 9, 2014 7:50 PM

Apr 2011
Lol. Bradwin brought a lot of women in the palace. And everyone was having fun until the two arrived. The prince in the white horse, gave me a chuckle.

This is a great series. I had fun and enjoyed more than I ever thought. Enough for me to get hook and watch it closely. The romance never felt annoying or feels dragged out. It was sweet and romantic, but seeing a shouta and older girl in a relationship disturbs me a little. One of the few animes I've found uniqe, a hidden gem buried under numerous cliche of animes. The story is captivating and well done. I'm happy to have watch this that got me hooked since the first episode.

8/10. I can clearly say this is one of the best anime this season.
MagitoJul 10, 2014 5:03 AM
Jul 9, 2014 11:03 PM

Dec 2012
This series certainly lived up to its name, both delivering a wonderful experience as well as showcasing the beauty of love and nature. The range of emotions Soredemo Sekai made me feel throughout was fantastic. The comedy had me roaring, the sweet moments were heart warming, and the drama felt consistent with the lighthearted nature of this show. Watching Nike and Livi's romance bloom was satisfying. The music was absolutely lovely, especially the grandma's farewell rain and Nike's tender rain melody.

8/10
Jul 12, 2014 4:41 AM

Feb 2013
Good songs for this episode.
Jul 12, 2014 10:20 AM
Oct 2011
Great anime but hindered by its short lenght. 24eps+ and a bit more focus on side characters and I would've given 8 or even 9 instead of 7.
Jul 13, 2014 11:54 AM

Dec 2012
ending was beautiful. glad i watched this :')
Jul 13, 2014 9:30 PM

May 2013
Overall, it was a good romantic comedy series. I like the characters of both Nike and Livius. The comedy and drama was well done for the most part. The development of the relationship of Nike and Livius was okay but it felt rushed at times. This series needed more episodes.

Overall, I give this series a 7/10.
Armageddon was yesterday, today we have a problem.
Jul 15, 2014 3:20 AM

Jan 2013
I can say that the series is pretty much underrated. The anime deserves more views despite the production but it was good!

Balanced drama & comedy, perfect style of romance OTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

8/10 :)
Jul 17, 2014 5:53 AM

May 2009
I really enjoyed this. Beautiful romance. Hope to see a next season. (:
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Jul 19, 2014 11:52 PM

Nov 2012
Though I wasn't enjoying first episodes that much, ending gave me a kick.
Definitely one of better spring series 7/10.
KrunchyJul 19, 2014 11:56 PM
Jul 21, 2014 1:57 AM
May 2012
Obaba's singing was pretty good~
Nice one, Charisma dude :3 He got them ladies all over the place ahahaha.
Seriously, I think Sun king can just visit Nike whenever he wants. He is the Sun king, after all.
That version of IT'S A TENDER RAIN~ was <3
White horse for the win ahahaha. The kiss was nice, though.
It's pretty stupid to think that Sun king's height prevented me to enjoy this show more, but oh well.
I will read the Manga someday~ Thank you ^^
Jul 26, 2014 5:55 PM
Mar 2013
i loved this serie :( pray for a second ..
Jul 27, 2014 9:19 AM
May 2012
One of the best series of the season (and probably for the whole year), i really loved every minute of it, most especially the music.

10/10
Jul 31, 2014 1:49 AM

Jun 2013
One word to describe this: Beautiful.

Totally cried like a baby when grandma was sending Nike off through her singing.
Loved the opening for this episode as well, def put a smile on my face. Court full of girls LOL

I must admit the rain song is pretty good as well.

awwwwwwwwww at the kiss at the end :'))))

Overall a pretty damn good series and it has left me wanting for more, each episode didn't leave me unsatisfied. Miss this series already..
Aug 4, 2014 7:11 PM

Nov 2013
2 months late but i finally finished these last 2 episodes i been putting off :P

last episode was a little different because 90% of it was playing remixes of the opening and ending song over a montage.

okay show, 6/10.
Aug 9, 2014 12:20 AM

Jan 2014
Last episode was good. Really I would've been just fine with the first 1/2 of this episode. The second half of it was pointless IMO. The first half was really awesome. When the grandma started singing I had a huge smile on my face. It was fantastic.

The whole show I rate 7/10. It wasn't extraordinary but it didn't let me down either.
Aug 17, 2014 8:37 PM

Mar 2012
Pretty good romance, even though on the surface the last episode feels empty, somehow, it just seems like the perfect ending.

8/10

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Aug 29, 2014 3:28 PM

Jan 2012
that fucking pink dress gotta go....

show has no element of surprise and therefore bland as fuck

brb we already know they're going to blow everything away with their hug and kisses
brb not a single dramatic event happen

super mediocre plot, fun characters, good music (minus 'tender rain' english part), okay visuals

kisses are pretty rare in anime these days, so I guess it's a treat for most of you betas and females

7.3/10
Oct 20, 2014 5:16 PM

Sep 2012
i started this show with low expectations, but it proved me wrong, this was really good, the characters the music everything was really good...i really enjoyed it
Bobby_SOct 21, 2014 2:13 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2014 9:34 PM

Jul 2010
Bobby_S said:
at started this show with low expectations, but it proved me wrong, this was really good, the characters the music everything was really good...i really enjoyed it

Same here, and usually romance animes is not my genre but I quite liked this one.
Oct 31, 2014 7:24 AM

Oct 2014
This is definitely a 9/10!! It was fun watching this anime!!
I didn't really expected it to be funny, as i read the plot.
I really love the romance <3 Arghh!! Livi-sama, can you be mine? Hahaha anyways, Livi and Nike look awesome together ^_^ I love the songs regarding rain-summoning. especially the "tender rain". At first, I think Nike is not that gorgeous at all, but as i watch it, she's really pretty though. especially on her wedding dress at the Principality of the Rain.
Overall, It's A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I'm glad i watched this :D
Nov 20, 2014 6:53 AM

Sep 2014
Woah, Nike's grandmother's voice caught me off guard.. Her voice is a hundred times younger than her current age.. Did not expect that.. It's hard to imagine that her voice is like that..

Now this is a great romance anime.. The pacing was quick and some drama scenes were kinda forced but the cheesy or "awww" moments made up for it.. Also, the character developments got me hooked 'til the end.. I didn't regret watching this even one bit..
Overall, a great romance anime..

~ 8/10 ~
Nov 23, 2014 11:15 AM

May 2012
What an amazing way to end this series! Really beautiful I must say, at first I was totally not expecting this series to be this good but I was blown back by the quality in both story and character development and the overall romance combined with comedy was just perfect!

I really loved this anime and with such a beautiful ending I can't complain at all! 9/10
Feb 18, 2015 5:39 PM

Aug 2008
Poor series overall. Sure the ending and show had sweet and fun moments overall but it hinted at plot points, like the possible rebel factions and then abandoned it like was nothing. An assassin tried to kill the king and then... nothing comes of it. Random characters appear and then vanish. Very inconsistent. 6/10, was enjoyable at parts but disappointing.
Feb 23, 2015 11:18 PM

Sep 2012
This show went in circles around nothing, topped off with overdramatic yelling and screaming and inappropriate sobbing. How forced can you get? Waste of time.

4/10
Apr 17, 2015 4:16 PM

Nov 2014
6/10, would have been higher without awful tsundere arc and TENDER RAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN over and over until I wanted to bang my head against a wall.

Also, this show would have been better off it had been able to focus on one or two main concepts instead of bouncing around from thing to thing like a kid on a sugar high. I would have liked to see more about the rebel factions and priesthood, and the growth in how Livi learned to interact with people. I don't know if the manga just didn't care about those things, but it would have made for a better show, and a more logical backdrop for two people to fall in love.

Also, dafuq with the lack of modern technology and then RANDOM MICROPHONE GONNA HAVE AN OUTDOOR CONCERT!!!!! Please stop.
Quality Queen.
Jul 16, 2015 6:35 AM

Dec 2008
Ok...there were funny as hell parts, the romance was kinda nice, the plot certainly interesting, and that singing the gal does...right before it crescendos....wowza.And , yah, the last episode got to me. HAREM PARTY WHILE THE ROYALS ARE AWAY! ROFL!!! ECCHI MINISTERS!!! And of course a quaint happy ending. ^~~^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQa6TRfTwP4 ending scene with rain song, slow and deep as it should be ( thought it could have been deeper and more powerful, its just a show.) 7.5/10!!!!! OH and the full song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM7az6rWfnc BE well all.
Sep 11, 2015 9:24 AM

Dec 2013
i still don't get the nike x livi ship..it was fine, didn't really like it a lot and i've seen much more better love stories

still can't get this one..he is 12 and she is 17, she can't fall in love with him..but, it is anime logic..
Oct 5, 2015 7:57 PM

Jan 2011
I really liked this series for some reason @__@

The plot isn't really that special or anything but I like both characters so muuch. Somebody skip the time and make Livi a teen bishie!! But no that would be stupid.. I would probably wait until the manga is finished and read it then.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down
Oct 12, 2015 2:12 PM
Oct 2015
Probably best spot to end a season since manga cant quite support a second season. I hope a second series is created. The manga ends at abrupt point. I enjoyed it. Im glad a friend linked it, it is very true to the manga. The the horse ..lel... was not necessary and kinda ironic since he was almost an antihero. 13 is age of consent nationally and in big City Tokyo & Nagana(?). But parental consent is needed to marry if below 18 and principalties have enacted local laws for Child Protection Act that raise to 18 and are enforced variably. She calls him a kid so he is likely the age in chpt 40...12-13 instead of the age 'assumed" and stated by Nike's father (same as his MIL was when enthroned)
GarimiOct 12, 2015 2:16 PM
Oct 13, 2015 7:53 PM
Nov 2011
After one year, I still wonder why the grandma's song (Ame Okuri no Uta) not included in the OST CD. Only the shorter instrumental version is available. Really I just can't understand their train of thought.
Oct 14, 2015 1:31 AM

Apr 2008
erispedia said:
After one year, I still wonder why the grandma's song (Ame Okuri no Uta) not included in the OST CD. Only the shorter instrumental version is available. Really I just can't understand their train of thought.

God I know that feeling. Happens with so many game and anime OST's
Oct 26, 2015 4:35 AM

Oct 2012
Well that Grandma sure sang like a 17 years old xD

Bard.. He just understand what everyone's need, yeah xD
"Signature removed"
Apr 1, 2016 4:26 AM

Jul 2014
Since the first episode I've been wishing sooooo hard that there would be a time skip or something.... I really wanna see a grown up Livi with Nike. I had my reservations watching this anime at first for the sole reason that the MC was a kid and it didn't look visually satisfying for me.

I did still watch it however and I unexpectedly found myself enjoying the show, including Livi and Nike's romance. Still... I would've loved to see him grown up even for just a few seconds, that would have made a perfect ending. But since there was no such thing, I'm hoping for a 2nd season!!

Also, I loved the songs, especially the grandma's.. it was so heart warming~
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Sep 6, 2016 6:06 AM

Feb 2013
I almost cried when her grandma was singing, that was too sad.
Bard and the elders had a lot of fun,lol.
Nov 18, 2016 4:18 AM

May 2008
Great show, great finale! Even when it was a bit too cheesy at the end lol. 10/10
Dec 9, 2016 3:01 AM

Jun 2013
Granny doesn't want to accept Nike's toddler husband. Most of the guys in Nike's kingdom are more attractive than Livius.

I love how stubborn the granny is. She's like my granny when my dad told her she can't eat salted peanuts because they're bad for her blood pressure. She wouldn't listen to her own son who's a medical/health professional. She even tried to make us sneak in some peanuts for her.

Livius is so fucking annoying sometimes, he's better off being a bottom in a yaoi, choking on big black ochinchin.
臭い-
Jan 21, 2017 6:52 AM

Nov 2014
Ray_Light said:
Well that Grandma sure sang like a 17 years old xD

Bard.. He just understand what everyone's need, yeah xD
Sorry to dig out a old post, but I agree with what you said about Grandma's singing xD
Feb 20, 2017 7:37 AM

Jun 2011
I love shoujo romance so, so, so much! I am weak for series like Soredemo. This episode was so emotional with the goodbye and that romantic scene at the end after all they've been through. I want Livi to grow taller sooner so that we can see what we've been waiting to see for so long!

That said, the series has major flaws that I really hated. First off, the seiyuu for both Nike and Livi have been mediocre at best, and they've been terrible for the majority of the series, especially Nike's. I really hate it when an idol gets a job without any real experience just to 'advertise' whatever she was producing. This really killed any rewatchability the series had.

Second of all, the pace of this series was terrible. The reason why I don't love Nike x Livi more than I already do is because I couldn't feel the love between the two. Soredemo didn't take its time to slowly develop their feelings for each other, they didn't take the time to do that, but instead rushed into their relationship and focus more on the turbulence of their relationship. It's rather 'unrelatable'.

I am also not a huge fan of the comedy. Take that one scene for example, where Livi was having a heart to heart conversation with Kitora, and they made the scene where they had agreement on Nike's character a comedic scene, I cringed instead of laughing at it.

A lot of drama involving Livi and Steila was also really cringeworthy because of the lack of build up and the poor pacing.

Soredemo could have been a 9 and even potentially a 10 if it was as good as I thought it was.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 5, 2017 11:55 PM

Jul 2015
This was a pretty good ending. Going in to this series, it was not what I expected at all. Prior to reading up on the synopsis/genres and what not, I thought this anime was an adventure/action type anime, turns out it wasn't, but I didn't really mind it at all, the story was great, and definitely did not need any action and what not to keep us interested. Very solid through and through. Not too sure if I'll pick up the manga but we'll see.

Overall, I give this a 8/10. Wow, I might miss this series more than I think I will lol.

caught in the wonder
Jun 6, 2017 11:21 AM

Apr 2008
Gem said:
This was a pretty good ending. Going in to this series, it was not what I expected at all. Prior to reading up on the synopsis/genres and what not, I thought this anime was an adventure/action type anime, turns out it wasn't, but I didn't really mind it at all, the story was great, and definitely did not need any action and what not to keep us interested. Very solid through and through. Not too sure if I'll pick up the manga but we'll see.

Overall, I give this a 8/10. Wow, I might miss this series more than I think I will lol.

You should most definitely pick up the manga. Recent chapter was so beautiful
Nov 10, 2017 1:55 AM

Oct 2013
They're so cute together, what a heartwarming series.. So glad to see Kitora and Livi getting along together. The moment when the grandma sang on top of the hill was beautiful that scene delivers so much emotions in a song, i mean they could just come back and visit them anytime in their freetime it's not like one of them die and couldn't see each other ever again.

Newlyweds couple felt so depressed because they can't see each other for a couple days i think it's normal and i hope their feelings won't change. Livi arrived on a white horse and the last kiss scene was realy sweet, i love romance anime series where the heroince is older than the MC.

It'd be nice if there's a 2nd season with a grown up Livi.. i want to see so bad

Overall score 9/10
Nov 25, 2017 6:38 AM

Nov 2013
very very very beautifull ending...
damn, i will miss this series, maybe i hope any season 2 or ova xD

or can someone reccomended me romance anime like this?
Dec 6, 2017 8:28 AM
Aug 2013
Reqia said:
very very very beautifull ending...
damn, i will miss this series, maybe i hope any season 2 or ova xD

or can someone reccomended me romance anime like this?

Tsuki ga Kirei?? hahahaha
~ この 素晴らしい イマダ の 世界 に 神様 の 祝福 を !!! ~
~ Kono Subarashii Imad no Sekai ni Kamisama no Shukufuku wo !!! ~
~ God's Blessing on This Wonderful Imad's World !!! ~
Dec 31, 2017 7:39 PM
Dec 2010
Wow first time posting on here, but I thought this anime was worth a post, apologies if I end up rambling. I loooved this anime! It’s my second all time favourite anime. The music was amazing, the characters I thought were awesome, and I’m a sucker for romance and this anime delivers! And the height difference didn’t bug me at all it just made me love Livi even more( how can you not love him ❤️❤️❤️)It’s been 3 years since I watched this anime so I figured I’d rewatch it. I’ve never loved an anime so much the second time around as this one I was shocked at how much it moved me, like I was watching it again for the first time.

I may be the only one but I give this anime a 10/10 I loved everything about it.

Has anyone heard of any season 2 news? I really Would love a season 2 the manga has so much more chapters we could easily get many more episodes from it.
Jan 15, 2018 3:45 AM

Jan 2017
10/10
loved all the characters and grammas singing was fukkin bootiful so is the ending this is why i love shoujo genres
Feb 28, 2018 1:24 PM

Oct 2015
I thought overall the story had a good plot but I can't ship Nike and Livi, I think they look like brother and sister. Although their story would've been great together if they didn't make Livi a kid( he looked embarrassing on that white horse in the end). But I don't think its a bad series, its just that I didn't feel their relationship making it hard to relate to their love. Also what's up with those old men in the castle? What's their story anyway?

I liked Nike's grandma though and I loved her good bye gift, also I find it funny when Livi meet with her. The character I couldn't stand was Bard.

so it's a 6/10 from me.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 6, 2018 4:20 PM

Sep 2016
A underrated Shoujo anime thats for sure, I love the artstyle, OP and loved the ED, voice acting was on point. Tender Rain >>>>>>

I hope for a season 2 someday.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Apr 19, 2018 2:57 AM

Sep 2017
Kinda a okay romantic series I guess. Noticed they changed the OP.

Anyway, not too bad, but this was kind of a cliche series. There wasn't much of a plot, but the love and romance were strong in this one. 7/10.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

131 by minnaslay127 »»
Feb 20, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

183 by minnaslay127 »»
Feb 17, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2014

72 by Dawizz »»
Feb 1, 2023 5:58 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

121 by Dawizz »»
Jan 31, 2023 12:13 AM

» My thoughts on the Ending Song

iLya - Dec 10, 2016

2 by Dawizz »»
Jan 29, 2023 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.