Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kagerou Daze (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 28, 2014 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That power is pretty awesome. So this concludes the series...

Bakemono~

The episode had this surreal feeling to it. Nonetheless, it was alright actually. Tbh, this series started to grow on me later on. I think I'll rate this a 6/10. Might pick up the licensed light novels soon although I did start to follow them around to volume 2.

Stark700Jun 28, 2014 11:07 AM
Jun 28, 2014 8:27 AM

Jun 2013
Such budget. Much wow. Hope they fix this on the DVDs and Blu-Rays. (Well the animation is okayish but I swear, they need to fix this)

AH KAMISAMA KUROHA APPEARED-- Thanks Jin.

Welp, to the newbs out there who still doesn't understand much, this is a sequel or extension to Kagerou Project. It's not a stand-alone anime.

Shaft, why couldn't you make this to a 2-cour series with more budget?...It could've turned better.
Jun 28, 2014 8:34 AM

Oct 2012
What an awful ending. This anime really needed more than 12 episodes. A better writer and a decent budget would have helped too.

4/10 Still love the songs and the manga.
Jun 28, 2014 8:35 AM

Apr 2012
This episode...
much rush... very disappoint...

QwQ
also.... where's my HaruTaka? QWQ

at least Kuroha appeared... (=v=)/

AkuNoKawaiiUsagi said:

Welp, to the newbs out there who still doesn't understand much, this is a sequel or extension to Kagerou Project. It's not a stand-alone anime.

The story(and prolly everything about the anime) becomes a lot better actually if you think of it that way.
Jun 28, 2014 8:38 AM

Apr 2014
siomaicchi said:
This episode...

QwQ

AkuNoKawaiiUsagi said:

The story(and prolly everything about the anime) becomes a lot better actually if you think of it that way.
its not if u think of it like that it is how it is.

Lemme explain MCA for u guys. Mekakucity Actors isn't a stand alone adaption to Kagerou Project. In fact its an extension of the project as a whole. The light novels, music videos, and manga all take different routes to the story. The story itself has many routes and endings. This is why i advised people to watch the mv's first than the anime and if u haven't read the LN u should read it once the anime finishes. They are things in this anime that the average viewer wont understand because they have no knowledge of the base material. For example many people wont understand when shintaro in episode 11 seeing everyone dying.. Thats because it already happened in the LN. Lets suppose there is 3 routes. A, B and C. Mekakucity Actors takes place after A and B.
Jun 28, 2014 8:44 AM

Apr 2012
Moodie said:
siomaicchi said:
This episode...

QwQ

its not if u think of it like that it is how it is.

Lemme explain MCA for u guys. Mekakucity Actors isn't a stand alone adaption to Kagerou Project. In fact its an extension of the project as a whole. The light novels, music videos, and manga all take different routes to the story. The story itself has many routes and endings. This is why i advised people to watch the mv's first than the anime and if u haven't read the LN u should read it once the anime finishes. They are things in this anime that the average viewer wont understand because they have no knowledge of the base material. For example many people wont understand when shintaro in episode 11 seeing everyone dying.. Thats because it already happened in the LN. Lets suppose there is 3 routes. A, B and C. Mekakucity Actors takes place after A and B.

Also to support your statement, here's a link to the translation of the official timeline(which is not mine but posting it here anyway for those who are interested):Timeline
Jun 28, 2014 8:50 AM

Apr 2014
At the end of the day blame Jin for any complaints
Jun 28, 2014 8:53 AM

Apr 2009
The most disappointing adaptation I've had the displeasure of sitting through since Deen/Stay Night. 3/10.
Jun 28, 2014 9:03 AM

Aug 2012

Ayano looks so cute without her scarf.
Jun 28, 2014 9:21 AM

Apr 2014
As a long time fan, I'm very dissapointed in how Jin decided to end this.
It's not explained how Hiyori came back and the animations of Kuroha looked like they belong on Cartoon Network.

Kuroha had such a great build up in episode 11 but his character had the worst motives I have ever seen a villain having. Why would a villain want to live forever in the same time loop (was Jin high when he made this?). Surely kuroha would seek to rule the world or some greater power but noooo, he'd much rather see the same story happening over and over again, and then the way he was begging them to make wishes..........................He was made so pathetic compared to how he acted in the manga/songs.

This anime gets a solid 2/10 from me. Shaft really didn't care much about the animation compared to Bakemongatari (which was a great series compared to this)
MugiwaraEraJun 28, 2014 3:08 PM
Jun 28, 2014 9:22 AM
Nov 2012
I don't understand why all these low ratings, the ending was a bit rushed but the conclusion was pretty good. Well at least Kuroha appeared(and the fight was simply awesome).

The haze was quite confusing, I still can't get a hold of how it actually works, like Ayano getting out of the haze just because Shintaro went to pick her up, and Shintaro visiting Haruka at his another haze like it was a natural thing to do. And where did Kuroha go anyway? Isn't he supposed to save Hiyori from the haze, where's Hiyori then?

There's alot more left unexplained, but that was it cause they have to do it in a rush, animation was the best among the episodes up to this point.

PS: THEY REALLY NEED TO REMAKE THIS WITH MORE EPISODES KAGEPRO HAS POTENTIAL. Well, at least they've let us see a great show with such a huge plot compressed into a 1 cour show, it could've do better with 20+ episodes. Really.
Jun 28, 2014 9:26 AM

Apr 2014
gilayans said:
I don't understand why all these low ratings, the ending was a bit rushed but the conclusion was pretty good. Well at least Kuroha appeared(and the fight was simply awesome).

The haze was quite confusing, I still can't get a hold of how it actually works, like Ayano getting out of the haze just because Shintaro went to pick her up, and Shintaro visiting Haruka at his another haze like it was a natural thing to do. And where did Kuroha go anyway? Isn't he supposed to save Hiyori from the haze, where's Hiyori then?

There's alot more left unexplained, but that was it cause they have to do it in a rush, animation was the best among the episodes up to this point.

PS: THEY REALLY NEED TO REMAKE THIS WITH MORE EPISODES KAGEPRO HAS POTENTIAL. Well, at least they've let us see a great show with such a huge plot compressed into a 1 cour show, it could've do better with 20+ episodes. Really.
if something like madoka magica can be compressed in a 1 cour series this can too...but this anime was meant to be another medium of entertainment to go along the rest of the project
Jun 28, 2014 9:28 AM

Nov 2007
Raniero said:

Her long hair and that dress are perfect.

Only reason to watch the show.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Jun 28, 2014 9:30 AM

Apr 2012
gilayans said:

I would be happier with a bittersweet ending (but that's just me) and probably because I thought that Kagepro was supposed to be a story about moving on.

To answer some of your questions:
1. Ayano received a snake and thus is alive but she chose to remain in the daze in order to stop the evil snake's plans. (This was explained episode 10 I think?).
2. Hiyori is alive. Nine silhouettes were shown in the end. She was the small girl in the rightmost corner.

We need lot of stuff explained, especially the nature of Shintaro's powers... it seems like he can do a lot.

and yeah we all need a remake
AleiadJun 28, 2014 9:33 AM
Jun 28, 2014 9:35 AM
Nov 2012
siomaicchi said:
gilayans said:

I would be happier with a bittersweet ending (but that's just me) and probably because I thought that Kagepro was supposed to be a story about moving on.

To answer some of your questions:
1. Ayano received a snake and thus is alive but she chose to remain in the daze in order to stop the evil snake's plans. (This was explained episode 10 I think?).
2. Hiyori is alive. Nine silhouettes were shown in the end. She was the small girl in the rightmost corner.

We need lot of stuff explained, especially the nature of Shintaro's powers... it seems like he can do a lot.

1. Understood.
2. Sorry I missed out the details, currently rewatching.

Shintaro can travel along the different hazes I guess, is that part of his power?
Jun 28, 2014 9:46 AM

Jun 2013
siomaicchi said:
gilayans said:

Remake please. Stuidio Bones or Madhouse or White Fox.
I don't mind Shaft remaking this. As long as they put in more budget, I'm good.
Jun 28, 2014 9:53 AM

Apr 2012
AkuNoKawaiiUsagi said:
siomaicchi said:

And more HaruTaka please. (<- one of the major reasons why I'm so bummed out about the end XD)
Jun 28, 2014 10:10 AM
Nov 2012
AkuNoKawaiiUsagi said:
siomaicchi said:

I really hope that Jin is pissed off by SHAFT's works and demand a remake, or at least try to.
Jun 28, 2014 10:14 AM

Apr 2014
AkuNoKawaiiUsagi said:
siomaicchi said:

White Fox, WHITE FOX! Please, White Fox is a million times better than Shaft. At least they'd put in the budget KagePro deserves. And they know how to animate and distribute their budget more evenly... >.>

Plus, their animation is beautiful. Those f**king backgrounds... So much better than Shaft's.
Jun 28, 2014 10:22 AM

Apr 2014
gilayans said:
AkuNoKawaiiUsagi said:

I really hope that Jin is pissed off by SHAFT's works and demand a remake, or at least try to.
U got it all wrong its jins fault not shaft
Jun 28, 2014 10:27 AM

Jan 2014
I would say it's both their fault since Shaft is actually the one doing things while Jin is overlooking it.

Jun 28, 2014 10:35 AM

Oct 2007
Moodie said:

I don't think it's his fault the show ended up looking like ass though.
Jun 28, 2014 10:43 AM

Apr 2014
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Moodie said:

its his direction

he is basically ran everything in this anime
Jun 28, 2014 10:46 AM

Apr 2014
Moodie said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

its his direction

Shinbo directed this, not Jin. You can blame him for weird animation quirks. Jin does not control the quality of the animation itself, Shaft is also responsible for this. You can blame the story on Jin, but the animation is all Shaft.
Jun 28, 2014 11:06 AM

Jan 2014
Ahh how can I explain this episode....

The first half was really rushed and I can't believe how low budget the animation was. At least the second half made up for it though. Another thing I didn't like was they didn't explain anything about Hiyori . Well whatever I finally got to see Kagerou Project animated so that's all that matters so I'm giving this a 6/10.

Btw what happened to Konoha at the end?

Jun 28, 2014 11:09 AM
Nov 2013
Amaya-dono said:
Raniero said:

I second the motion that Ayano is the only reason to watch the show.
Jun 28, 2014 11:15 AM

Jul 2010
O.o Can't say I am not confused. Everything went so fast this episode.
Ene seems the same as ever which is good.
Using clarivoyance for naughty things xD Hibiya's attempt was kind of funny.

Giving this a 7/10 since I kind of liked the characters despite everything.
Ayano looked really pretty at the end!
Jun 28, 2014 11:20 AM

Nov 2012
i don't even know what in the world happened in this goddamn episode.

overall a 4/10
it was rather mekakushitty
Jun 28, 2014 11:22 AM

Oct 2007
Moodie said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

its his direction

I know there's a lot of people that don't want to admit that Shaft, Shinbo and co. could put out a shitty looking product cause they are "Teh Art" and all but really? Really?
Jun 28, 2014 11:23 AM

May 2012
What the hell just happened?

This last episode was such a disappointment. They rushed the hell out of this. Plus there were a lot of this that was never explained. The animation. Lol. Also that ending. Was Mary trying to say that this never really happened? That maybe of she went back things could have turned out like this? Last episode gave more questions than answers.

4/10. This had so much potential. I would love if this series got a brotherhood.
Jun 28, 2014 11:24 AM

Jan 2013
I find it funny that the real KagePro fans are satisfied with this alternate story telling, and all the casual anime watchers keep saying the show didnt do the novels justice.

Kaioshin_Sama said:
Moodie said:
its his direction

I know there's a lot of people that don't want to admit that Shaft, Shinbo and co. could put out a shitty looking product cause they are "Teh Art" and all but really? Really?

Do you ever get tired of being a Shinbou hater?
Jun 28, 2014 11:34 AM

Mar 2014
as some1 who barely touched the original work, i can say i Liked this anime. i understood everything.

those three guys with snakes were coming back from the "snake dimension". they weren't actually dead. they were able to come out of the snake dimension because of they had snakes in them.

this timeline is different because that one guy w/ the snake that can see different timelines used his ability to full fruition. he then got the girl in the "snake dimension" to use her ability and make everyone speak up to stop snake queen from restarting time again.
Jun 28, 2014 11:44 AM
Jun 2014
- So basically the snake ran a long, long gambit to continue to exist forever by engineering events that would lead to the creation of a new Queen, who would continually reset the world forever so that she can continue to spend time with her friends.
- By doing this, the snake can continue to exist through Kenjirou's wish endlessly, as it would never be fulfilled through the continual reset of the world.
- The creation of the daze and the deaths of those who were swallowed by the daze were all recreated by Marry in every timeline so those are the circumstances that led to Marry meeting her friends in the original timeline.
- The incomplete Queen Marry created a new snake from her feelings of wanting to relive the past, bestowing the power on Shintaro. From every timeline after that that, Shintaro has the Branding Eyes, which allows him imprint and recall all of his memories, even from previous worlds.
- Shintaro is thus able to reach the daze, retrieve Ayano, inform her of her power to convey her thoughts (the Favoring Eyes), and lead her to berserk Marry.
- With Ayano present, Marry becomes the complete Queen. Ayano uses her ability to convey Shintaro's memories of the previous timelines and sends it to Marry, who is able to gain control of her Queen powers and orders the daze to swallow up the entire world.
- With that, Kenjirou is reunited with Ayaka and his wish on the snake is fulfilled, forcing it to seek another wish in desperation to continue existing.
- The snake is unwillingly made to grant Konoha's final wish to save Hiyori, and is turned into a surrogate life for her, allowing her to return to life. With the wish fulfilled, the snake goes silent, its consciousness ceasing to exist.
- Marry divides the snakes once again and returns them to her friends, including Haruka, allowing them all to exit the daze as she creates a new future.
- Konoha is a separate existence from Haruka. The Awakening Eyes and the Opening Eyes are part of a set: the Awakening Eyes creates a new body, and the Opening Eyes allows mental transfer to the new vessel.
- Ayano had always been able to leave the daze, but she was unaware of what was going on outside of it, and remained inside believing that she had to in order to prevent her siblings from being killed by the completion of the Medusa. The Ayano speaking to Shintaro in his dreams is actually his snake taking on Ayano's form, attempting to awaken his memories of its existence.
Jun 28, 2014 11:44 AM
Jan 2014
The anime is an extension of the MV's and LN... people don't realize that. If you watch and read them then you would appreciate the anime much, much more. Watching the anime alone is like watching a final episode of a series you never watched before.

However...

I feel that this anime has so much potential and I believe we deserve a better adaptation. We deserve a remake! The pacing was bad but I enjoyed it.

With the MV and LN, I enjoyed this final episode. 8/10

If I haven't watched the MV and read the LN: 5/10
Jun 28, 2014 11:57 AM

Sep 2013
no!! i want more! i have to say that as a anime alone, without the manga/pv, its pretty good!
i like the story (a bit hard to understand but) it was good!
abd after i while, the art started to look fine
im hopeing that the sales will be good so we can see more (i want fillers!)

9/10
i got no gif for my signature..... imagine some cool swords clashing and light and fighting everywhere!
Jun 28, 2014 11:58 AM

Aug 2010
Amaya-dono said:
Raniero said:

+1 That was the only good scene in this ep XD Ayano is <3<3

Gotta admit Kuroha's punch looked quite epic animated. But man this shit was rushed as F***!! I hope the LNs get TL'd faster, such a shame a great series like this got raped that much :(
Jun 28, 2014 12:14 PM

Jun 2013
Kuroha appeared. I need nothing more of this series. XD
Jun 28, 2014 12:19 PM

Jul 2013
Fencel said:
- So basically the snake ran a long, long gambit to continue to exist forever by engineering events that would lead to the creation of a new Queen, who would continually reset the world forever so that she can continue to spend time with her friends.
- By doing this, the snake can continue to exist through Kenjirou's wish endlessly, as it would never be fulfilled through the continual reset of the world.
- The creation of the daze and the deaths of those who were swallowed by the daze were all recreated by Marry in every timeline so those are the circumstances that led to Marry meeting her friends in the original timeline.
- The incomplete Queen Marry created a new snake from her feelings of wanting to relive the past, bestowing the power on Shintaro. From every timeline after that that, Shintaro has the Branding Eyes, which allows him imprint and recall all of his memories, even from previous worlds.
- Shintaro is thus able to reach the daze, retrieve Ayano, inform her of her power to convey her thoughts (the Favoring Eyes), and lead her to berserk Marry.
- With Ayano present, Marry becomes the complete Queen. Ayano uses her ability to convey Shintaro's memories of the previous timelines and sends it to Marry, who is able to gain control of her Queen powers and orders the daze to swallow up the entire world.
- With that, Kenjirou is reunited with Ayaka and his wish on the snake is fulfilled, forcing it to seek another wish in desperation to continue existing.
- The snake is unwillingly made to grant Konoha's final wish to save Hiyori, and is turned into a surrogate life for her, allowing her to return to life. With the wish fulfilled, the snake goes silent, its consciousness ceasing to exist.
- Marry divides the snakes once again and returns them to her friends, including Haruka, allowing them all to exit the daze as she creates a new future.
- Konoha is a separate existence from Haruka. The Awakening Eyes and the Opening Eyes are part of a set: the Awakening Eyes creates a new body, and the Opening Eyes allows mental transfer to the new vessel.
- Ayano had always been able to leave the daze, but she was unaware of what was going on outside of it, and remained inside believing that she had to in order to prevent her siblings from being killed by the completion of the Medusa. The Ayano speaking to Shintaro in his dreams is actually his snake taking on Ayano's form, attempting to awaken his memories of its existence.

this episode makes a lot more sense now.

i understand that shaft wanted to show rather than tell but they did a mediocre job with "showing" in this episode. it was rushed and the animation quality was pretty bad.

overall, a decent show though 6/10
orchidorkJun 28, 2014 12:24 PM
Jun 28, 2014 12:20 PM

Jan 2012
You guys are forgetting that Jin said himself that the storyline would differ for the anime especially the ending ._.
Jun 28, 2014 12:20 PM

Mar 2014
It was a great episode. Ayano's and Shintaro's eyepower are finally revealed.

Summertime Record didn't have the impact it should have, that's probably because it was rushed. (No Haruka screentime during the ending is disappointing) Kuroha didn't end up being a big threat in this timeline.

The series had it ups and downs, awful pacing, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Definitely going to buy the novels to get a better understanding of the project as a whole.

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging
Jun 28, 2014 12:21 PM

Jan 2009
The lamest ending I have seen in a while, and Worst Anime of the Season (maybe even the Year's as well)

Very short, stupid and childish story.
The entire plot was about flashbacks, some of which were entirely pointless, while nothing actually happened in the present.
Useless and uninteresting characters.

3/10
Jun 28, 2014 12:22 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
Thread Cleaned
Please do not just write a one word description of how you felt about the series/episode and the score. These posts are considered spam and will be deleted. Please give reasoning and thought.

so.... that's it?
If I were to seriously rate this show, maybe a 7...
but since when did I take anime seriously?!
giving this a 10 because I am hardcore fanboy and love my KagePro. #biased

Really enjoyed this cover of Summertime Record, excited for when the covers are all released.

I was expecting someone to get shot in the head... but then when Kuroha picked up Seto, I was like "Pls no, don't do that to him".

The only problem with this series is that it needed more SetoMary
maybe an ova where we get group dates would be nice.
ShinAya, SetoMary, KanoKido, HaruTa... darn and HibiHiyo
MomoTaka can be a thing...
inb4 some rude comment telling me i'm stupid
ZelotJun 28, 2014 12:51 PM
Jun 28, 2014 12:40 PM

Apr 2012
poorly executed series :/
Super confusing series though it makes more sense now.
Just overall sloppy story telling

5/10 i guess

Jun 28, 2014 12:42 PM
Aug 2013
Egojuice said:
The anime is an extension of the MV's and LN... people don't realize that. If you watch and read them then you would appreciate the anime much, much more. Watching the anime alone is like watching a final episode of a series you never watched before.

However...

I feel that this anime has so much potential and I believe we deserve a better adaptation. We deserve a remake! The pacing was bad but I enjoyed it.

With the MV and LN, I enjoyed this final episode. 8/10

If I haven't watched the MV and read the LN: 5/10

Here is the thing you people need to understand.

We will not go through hours of music and reading the LN/Manga to try to get this show.
We wanted to watch an anime that had the length of 12 episodes. Nothing more, nothing less. The show needs to be able to stand on it's own merits and not through all of the other materials. If the show would have put a big sign in the beginning that says
"This show was made to simply rub the cocks of the vocaloid fans" Then I would have understood. "Ok, this show won't really be trying to make a whole cohesive plot but is relying on the fact that people have heard the vocaloid songs before" But it didn't. That's why the anime gets hate from the people that hasn't done anything except watched the anime.

I know a lot of reviewers and people will say that "the non-linear storyline is special and nothing has really done this before." Ever heard of Baccano!? Where all the characters get a bit of development as well as being lovable and being able to handle the non-linear storyline like cutting through butter with an extremely hot knife.
TrafalgarLaw127Jun 28, 2014 1:13 PM
Jun 28, 2014 12:47 PM

Jan 2012
Okay I haven't read or watched the source material so this actually seriously sucked for me..
I totally regret following the hype thinking that it might not be so bad even though I wasn't interested at first...
the animation was just so irritating somehow... and the plot just so-so >< I wonder how I managed to watch this till the end...

Well just not for me...
Jun 28, 2014 12:51 PM

Apr 2013
I mostly blame shinbou for trying to animate KagePro and giving it a monogatari feeling... It didn't fit the series at all. I also didn't like the way they told the story but liked this version of the story (yes even the ending). Because I know alot about KagePro and liked the story, but hate shaft for doing this to my favourite thing of all time. I'll rate it a 7/10
Jun 28, 2014 12:55 PM

Apr 2014
With All of the Powers of Them combined it's seriously a huge disaster for their enemies! Seriously Ene why you need to scream like that?
I was one of those who got hurt! My ears got hurt because I was using earphones!

So Marry was the one who created that unending/repeating world huh? But it was been ended now? I don't really get it at all! The explanations made wasn't enough!

At the very Least... All of them was alive even Ayano was alive too so I'm really happy to see that...
But if Outer Science is shown as an Episode I think that will be good too!

Because I'm seriously confused on what was really going on in this last episode for an Ending I'll give 7/10 score overall... I think I need to watch the PV of the songs or read the manga and the novel to understand about "Kagerou Project" more.
RayzerJun 28, 2014 12:59 PM
Haters always gonna hate.
Jun 28, 2014 12:56 PM

Mar 2014
Ayano being alive at the end was enough for me to be satisfied with the ending.
Jun 28, 2014 1:01 PM

May 2012
I've never read the LN, manga, or whatever this anime was based on, but it was interesting none-the-less. I liked the non-linear progression of the plot as it was shown in pieces from different points of views of the characters, but ultimately I thought the final episode fell flat as it could have been better executed and the story better explained.

Still, of the 6 shows I watched during the spring anime season, MA remains my favourite series of the season for it's fantasy story and unusual style.

Final score: 6.5/10
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Jun 28, 2014 1:04 PM

Jun 2012
Didn't listen/Watch/read any other material from this project, so I suspect maybe that's why I didn't enjoy the show. Animation wasn't really good, but moreover, the style didn't suit it IMO. Shaft did a great job with their style in the monogatari and nisekoi for example, but disapointed with MCA. Didn't care much for the plot, and pacing was horrible. I did enjoy most of the insert song, so I'll most likely Watch the mv, and maybe give a chance to the LN if I like it enough.

Overall, I can say as someone who didn't know about Kagerou before this series, I couldn't enjoy it unfortunately.

It won't bump up my score, but I'm glad with an Ayano-Is-Alive ending. And god she was cute at the end.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mekakucity Reload ???? When ???

Ghefira - Mar 30, 2023

7 by dargoid »»
Jan 21, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Mekakucity Actors Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

170 by Strikrr »»
Aug 5, 2023 6:15 AM

Poll: » Mekakucity Actors Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

361 by Strikrr »»
Aug 3, 2023 12:28 PM

Poll: » Mekakucity Actors Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2014

242 by Strikrr »»
Aug 3, 2023 11:10 AM

Poll: » Mekakucity Actors Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

501 by Strikrr »»
Aug 2, 2023 5:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.