Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 19, 2014 11:51 AM

Jan 2014
Vhailor said:

Also, was that one airbender's name Otaku?

I caught that too. Nicely played.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jul 21, 2014 4:48 AM
Dec 2013
Really liked the beginning much better than season 2.
Jul 23, 2014 10:42 PM

May 2014
Just when they ironed out the problems, the show gets cancelled.

Nickelodeon is pulling Legend of Korra from it's schedule.
http://www.theouthousers.com/index.p...-of-korra.html

Creators say the final five episodes will have a digital release.
Aug 4, 2014 9:09 PM

Aug 2013
Zaheer is shaping up to be as good a villain as Amon. I'm disappointed though that there are only 4 more episodes for this season considering that could be an indication that the conclusion might be rushed.
Aug 8, 2014 9:09 PM

Apr 2013
AllStarNemesis said:
Just when they ironed out the problems, the show gets cancelled.

Nickelodeon is pulling Legend of Korra from it's schedule.
http://www.theouthousers.com/index.p...-of-korra.html

Creators say the final five episodes will have a digital release.
Its not cancelled.. the end of book 3 will be on the website, and book 4 is still going to be released. Nick is the worst network there is, awful marketing.

Anyway, this week episode was nuts!!!!
Aug 15, 2014 7:00 PM

Aug 2013
Granny can't be serious, Korra isn't muscular she just has nice, slightly toned arms. Tenzin was pure badass this episode.
Aug 15, 2014 7:03 PM

Oct 2010
"As long as I'm breathing, it's not over" -Tenzin

RIP TENZIN

btw... s3 best season.
Aug 15, 2014 8:11 PM
Jul 2018
Hyack said:
"As long as I'm breathing, it's not over" -Tenzin

RIP TENZIN

btw... s3 best season.

Those were my thoughts as well after he said that. And the way they moved away from the scene while they were attacking him is making me think they might really kill him :(
Aug 15, 2014 9:06 PM
Oct 2009
i think he'll be at the edge of death when korra shows up.
Aug 16, 2014 4:21 AM

Feb 2014
Spawned_Fighter said:

Yeah, I don't think they'll kill him. Even though there has been a double suicide, attempted suicide (Korra at the end of S1), genocide of an entire race and now a murder, I think killing off Tenzin would still be too dark for LoK, which at the end of the day is a kid's show on Nickelodeon.
Aug 18, 2014 5:36 AM
Aug 2014
it's one of my favorite and i am finding this online. have you any idea about that?
Aug 18, 2014 11:27 AM

Jan 2014
Spawned_Fighter said:

I hope so too, for obvious reasons.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Aug 18, 2014 11:43 AM

May 2013
When they were beating the shit out of Tenzin I was actually tearing up a little. I hope he dies.
Aug 22, 2014 8:52 AM

Apr 2013
THIS SEASON WAS AMAZING

Probably one of the greatest avatar season there was so far.. even tho they used a lot of plot device towards the end of book 3, the fight sequence, characters and plot made up for it. Simply incredible. I'm also really glad that they aren't scared of killing characters now.. maybe thats why nick had to take it off its network.

Can't wait for book 4.
Aug 22, 2014 9:13 AM

May 2014
i Cant believe yall are happy with season 3... so many holes,... what about all the spirits in republic city running amok. the whole red lotus thing, right after AMON. weak..

the creators said they were going back to Last Airbenders Roots with the style and comedy. Frankly all they did was introduce characters that looked and acted like Aang. Kair and Jenora

i mean i love korra bc its airbender related, but to those that say this si best season? you mean better than Last AirbendeR? your outtaaaa your minds..
Aug 22, 2014 9:13 AM

May 2014
i know i had a tonnnn of typos.. my bad..
Aug 22, 2014 9:44 AM

Apr 2013
getcheffy said:
i Cant believe yall are happy with season 3... so many holes,... what about all the spirits in republic city running amok. the whole red lotus thing, right after AMON. weak..

the creators said they were going back to Last Airbenders Roots with the style and comedy. Frankly all they did was introduce characters that looked and acted like Aang. Kair and Jenora

i mean i love korra bc its airbender related, but to those that say this si best season? you mean better than Last AirbendeR? your outtaaaa your minds..
best season in legend of korra yes, but it won't beat ATLA season 2 and 3.
Aug 22, 2014 11:33 AM

Jun 2012
rip korra's legs
Aug 22, 2014 12:33 PM

Feb 2014
Even with some deus ex machina saves, and Zaheer not killing Korra on several occasions and instead just throwing her around like a cat playing with its prey, these 2 episodes were pretty strong season finale. Overall this was the best season of Korra.

The fight scene between Korra and Zaheer reminded me a lot of Aang and Ozai's fight from ATLA, which I think was intentional. The animation was also really good during all the fights, best I've seen in a while.

Jinora looked pretty badass in the robe, and then came the arrows.

And I ship Korra x Asami. I really liked their interactions this season. But I think that's a little too much for Nick.
Aug 22, 2014 2:30 PM

May 2014
The fight scene between Korra and Zaheer reminded me a lot of Aang and Ozai's fight from ATLA, which I think was intentional. The animation was also really good during all the fights, best I've seen in a while.

Jinora looked pretty badass in the robe, and then came the arrows.

And I ship Korra x Asami. I really liked their interactions this season. But I think that's a little too much for Nick.[/quote]

YEs i totally agree to the similariy between Aags fight agaisnt fireloard Ozai. The fire blast feet. the rage. I was waiting for some damn lightnight and then Boom Mako does it? WTF

Side note about Mako, is it just me or is he totally annoying in the show. Now that he isnt paired up with korra as her lover - thankfully Asami took that place- he is with bolin.

Side note agian, Bolin i hated at first.. i thouight what a crappy Sokka Rip oFF but i have def learned to love the guy..

but back to the main point. I think we were all maybe hoping as Korra was about to tell zahir about the broken string of avatars that the poison may bring back the succession of the avatars. Sadly that didnt happen. I agree with the Ex Machina Points LEFT AND FRIGGEN RIGHT in this season. but in looking back through this whole journey with korra, so many things that happened in the past were just irrelivant, where as Last Airbender, every minute side story somehow added up to the main plot. I think Nick got lost trying to do to many things and not doing them well enough.

I would really love to discuss this season so lets talk! if you disagree with me. lets talk. If youd like to see korra X Asami Ecchi anime come out.. LETS TALK.

and yay to Bolin for lavaBending ? wtf its just earth bending.. I wish he woudl have metalbended or some other kind of new bending...

thats all for now..

FYI i am typing on my TV screen and the font is so small i can hardly read it as i type. I have typos. Forgive me. it doesnt mean im stupiud, it means im lazy, so if you want to attack a point of mine, dont you dare say that im stupid and misspelled something.

thank you.
Aug 22, 2014 2:50 PM

Aug 2013
I wish the season was longer but I did enjoy the finale. Jinora looked just like Aang XD. Poor Korra though.

Sourire said:
best season in legend of korra yes, but it won't beat ATLA season 2 and 3.[/quote] I disagree when it comes to season 2 of Avatar TLA. Season 2 is really overrated, the majority of it was nothing but Azula wank. Did the creators seriously expect me to believe that the Dai Li would forsake the earth kingdom and allow the Fire nation to conquer Ba Sing Se just because they think Azula is a good leader? The Azula wank in the last scene of the season finale was also really terrible. Azula just happened to be behind Aang unnoticed.
DrGeroCreationAug 22, 2014 3:03 PM
Aug 22, 2014 6:47 PM

Jan 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
I wish the season was longer but I did enjoy the finale. Jinora looked just like Aang XD. Poor Korra though.

I disagree when it comes to season 2 of Avatar TLA. Season 2 is really overrated, the majority of it was nothing but Azula wank. Did the creators seriously expect me to believe that the Dai Li would forsake the earth kingdom and allow the Fire nation to conquer Ba Sing Se just because they think Azula is a good leader? The Azula wank in the last scene of the season finale was also really terrible. Azula just happened to be behind Aang unnoticed.

Can't really comment on that without bias seeing as Azula was my favourite character in TLA, but you have to admit she really brightened up the show.
She felt more of a threat than Zuko, kinda like Zaheer in comparison to Unalaq.
Also, Toph is a big part of why TLA Season 2 was awesome.

As for the finale, I absolutely loved it. Those were some of the best scenes including the fights in the entire series.
Still extremely suspicious of Sue.

R.I.P P'Li. I guess all that power really went to her head.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Aug 23, 2014 3:02 PM

Aug 2013
RedRoseFring said:
DrGeroCreation said:

I disagree when it comes to season 2 of Avatar TLA. Season 2 is really overrated, the majority of it was nothing but Azula wank. Did the creators seriously expect me to believe that the Dai Li would forsake the earth kingdom and allow the Fire nation to conquer Ba Sing Se just because they think Azula is a good leader? The Azula wank in the last scene of the season finale was also really terrible. Azula just happened to be behind Aang unnoticed.

Can't really comment on that without bias seeing as Azula was my favourite character in TLA, but you have to admit she really brightened up the show.
She felt more of a threat than Zuko, kinda like Zaheer in comparison to Unalaq.
Also, Toph is a big part of why TLA Season 2 was awesome.

As for the finale, I absolutely loved it. Those were some of the best scenes including the fights in the entire series.
Still extremely suspicious of Sue.

R.I.P P'Li. I guess all that power really went to her head.
I agree with you that she felt more like a serious threat than Zuko but she came across as too perfect and unstoppable in season 2 although season 3 did remedy that by revealing her weakeness. I did like the introduction of Toph in season 2 and I really liked Zuko's character development in season 2 but season 2 on the other hand lacked as much adventure as season 1 and the finale imo just plain sucked. I guess it might be bias on my end because the Earth Kingdom is my favorite nation and I hated how Ba Sing Se fell. I understand the idea of Ba Sing Se being brought down from the inside but I wish it was done in a lot better way. The Dai Li having complete loyalty in Azula just because she is a good leader to me was ridiculous.
Aug 23, 2014 9:42 PM

Sep 2013
This was probably the best book out of the entire Avatar Series.

DAT ANIMATION in the final fight. Im amazed.
Aug 24, 2014 6:13 PM

Jun 2011
Avok said:
This was probably the best book out of the entire Avatar Series.

All of this.

So many feels in this season, and Korra at the end, it broke my little melon heart to see her like that. Based Jinora tho, but Korra T^T.
Aug 27, 2014 7:07 AM

Nov 2012
i've finished season 2 recently. fuck mako and asami. i hope this season's story wouldn't revolve much on love triangles. but aside from that season 2 was epic like the first one
[right]
Aug 27, 2014 1:45 PM

Jan 2014
naruse_ said:
i've finished season 2 recently. fuck mako and asami. i hope this season's story wouldn't revolve much on love triangles. but aside from that season 2 was epic like the first one

I don't think anyone really liked the relationship crap from season 2.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Aug 27, 2014 2:57 PM

Feb 2013
So much love for this Season here it seems. Yeah it was good. But for me Season 1 (of Legend of Korra) is still better than this season
Aug 27, 2014 4:12 PM

Aug 2013
TheNextChamp said:
So much love for this Season here it seems. Yeah it was good. But for me Season 1 (of Legend of Korra) is still better than this season
I'm a really big fan of season 1 but imo season 3 is better because it has a better season finale. For me it's season 3 > season 1 >>> season 2.
Aug 27, 2014 4:23 PM

Feb 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
TheNextChamp said:
I'm a really big fan of season 1 but imo season 3 is better because it has a better season finale. For me it's season 3 > season 1 >>> season 2.

I loved the season 1 finale and especially the ending ( the boat scene)
But yeah we can all agree that Season 1 and 3 are far superior than season 2
Aug 27, 2014 4:31 PM

Aug 2013
TheNextChamp said:
DrGeroCreation said:

I loved the season 1 finale and especially the ending ( the boat scene)
But yeah we can all agree that Season 1 and 3 are far superior than season 2
The season 1 finale was okay but I was disappointed that Korra didn't use avatar state against Amon and Korra got back her bending too easily. Season 2 was definitely the weakest season, the only good things about it were Varrick, Iroh and the origin story of the avatar, avatar state and bending.
Aug 27, 2014 4:31 PM

Dec 2013
THIS ISN'T ANIMU
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2014 4:35 PM

Feb 2013
YouAreNotSugoi said:
THIS ISN'T ANIMU

Ofcourse not, who likes animu, animu is for nerds
Aug 27, 2014 5:30 PM

Oct 2010
Great Book, the fighting scenes and choreography are like nothing I've ever seen before, the production values and animation quality were outstanding and seeing the spirits interacting with the physical world made the setting seem like something out of a Ghibli movie which is a good thing in my opinion. The antagonist were interesting characters and nice to see that they believable motivations which made Korra question herself like she did back in season 1. Great evil overlord just doesn't cut it for me anymore. Zaheer is one of my favorites ever since his jail break out.

And that ending hit a home run, seeing Korra in that broken state really emotional and realistic. You can definitely see that her mental and physical condition have taken a toll. Not to mention she feels that her role as an avatar is getting basically replaced by the air nomads, a notion which is probably bittersweet for her.
Aug 27, 2014 5:35 PM

Jun 2009
YouAreNotSugoi said:
THIS ISN'T ANIMU

Sure, but notice how it's not in the "anime discussion" board?
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 29, 2014 2:29 PM

Feb 2013
Seems like we will get to see Season 4 really soon, maybe even Before January 2015
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/29/the-legend-of-korra-book-3-4-au-release-date-revealed?abthid=54000690df86422d6d000036
Aug 29, 2014 3:15 PM

Jul 2014
YouAreNotSugoi said:
THIS ISN'T ANIMU
Perhaps not, but Studio Pierrot did assist in animating it.
Oct 2, 2014 9:44 PM

Jan 2014
Definitely better than S2, but still not good.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Sopranos vs The Wire vs Breaking Bad

DOSS300 - 20 minutes ago

0 by DOSS300 »»
20 minutes ago

» What Are Your Thoughts On The Owl House?

Enderobot - 2 hours ago

1 by Amityblight »»
59 minutes ago

» What's the worst movie you've ever watched? ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Feb 10, 2017

117 by Otakupervert890 »»
4 hours ago

» Favorite childhood TV shows?

56709 - Yesterday

12 by 56709 »»
6 hours ago

» cardi b fans unite

batslimeman - 9 hours ago

0 by batslimeman »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.