Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 15, 2014 4:27 PM

Nov 2011
they showed 2 new characters at the end, so we might get a sequel, hopefully ^^
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jul 23, 2014 4:29 AM

Feb 2014
FatefulLove said:

The fire lord's contract was really "temporary" xD
Flameu was stubborn but then remembers everything thanks to Nio.
The rock felt really slow for Escha to still be there... that airship has a short startup time!
Flameu can visit them whenever she wants.
Logy leaving to for Central T.T What kind of medal did Escha win!

Hmm... this was a decent ride. I enjoyed it, laughed a little. Also, with a little bit of feels along the way in this little adventure they had. 7/10 for little Escha :P

Mainly this is how I felt.
The way the fire lord just assisted them & then just basically went peace out, made me laugh as well. Nio really came in handy with helping Flameu since she somewhat knew the situation. I was thinking the same about the rock Escha was on as well. I was expecting them to have to swoop down to save her but nope she was magically still clinging on to it.
At the end I was expecting Escha or Logy to at least tell their feelings for each other instead of that awkward look & Logy saying he was heading back to Central but I'm not complaining though I did feel bad for Escha. I haven't played any of the Atelier games but this anime has tempted me a bit to want to try the Dusk games at least since I'm interested in what they didn't include(some backstory on some,etc.). The two character after the end in front on Escha & Logy was such a tease. Kind of hope they animate their story at some point as well as the one before this.
Overall nice series. 7/10
Jul 25, 2014 2:22 PM

Aug 2010
We got an ending...that's more than what most shows can say. 3/5.

A pretty mediocre show overall, plagued by bad writing and production value issues. Not to mention if I'm informed correctly this was the most straight in the whole franchise. Sasuga Japan. Wilbell a best girl. 5/10.
Jul 26, 2014 4:28 PM

Apr 2013
- I cant remebr it 4 yers lol
- try to remebr plx
- k I remebr now

It was bad, 4/10
Aug 10, 2014 8:30 AM
May 2012
The last 2 episodes felt rushed, it's like an epilogue cramped up in a very short time. But I think this "Life goes on" ending is better.

Still, overall a good one. Story could b a hit or miss for some. It was pretty much good for me for a fantasy themed slice of life, though I didn't play the game.

8/10
Aug 18, 2014 9:41 PM

Jan 2012
Escha is very fuckable imo...

everything else is pretty average..
Sep 2, 2014 11:04 AM

Aug 2013
There was nothing special about this anime so I gave it 7/10. I hate how they skipped Atelier Ayesha it was a prequel after all.
Nov 24, 2014 3:40 PM

May 2012
Quite lovely ending I must say and well overall it was pretty good I must say, definitely better than I expected it to be! 7/10
Jan 16, 2015 1:59 AM

Dec 2008
*sighs*...it started out kinda promising, though I knew of the jrpg it was based off of...but I cannot believe Iwas surprised to not like th whole show. A quasi adventure show based off a jrpg that never goes anywhere ( literally) and revolves around clerical work like paperwork, filing, cleaning....*sighs* I really hope if they make a monster hunter anime one day, it does not end up as bad as this show was, because I have a feeling thats about al lit could ever hope to be. 3/10
Aug 13, 2015 1:52 PM

Jan 2012
Not a bad anime all around even though the romance was a bit forced as well.
Don’t expect much though.

Jan 10, 2017 2:05 AM

Dec 2010
Despite how good the plot's ending turned out to be, Escha and Logy's parting was even more heartbreaking. I hope they meet again down the line like Clone hinted.

Characters: +0.5
Atmosphere: +1
OST: +1
Quality: +1
Storyline: 0.5
Ending: 1
Background: 0.5
Drama: +0.5
Overall: +1 | Despite how mediocre the anime started, it developed into something pretty good throughout its run.
Overall Score: 7/10.
Oct 19, 2017 1:34 AM

Dec 2016
Oh no Clone got hit, please be alright.

No surprise that Wilbell got the pact with the fire spirit, saw her heading off in that direction earlier.

Ah all the feels in this episode brought me to tears.

Really awesome to watch this after playing the game, enjoyed every minute of it.

The 2 girls at the end are the next game, Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea, Shallistera & Shalotte.
Mar 19, 2018 6:13 AM

Jun 2015
I liked this anime a lot. It was very relaxing and heart warming to watch. I loved how, despite the fact that I didn't play any of the games, I did feel the RPG vibes. I'll add to it a good character design ***cough*** Wilbell was so cute ***cough*** and a beautiful opening and music in general.
7/10

May 21, 2022 8:25 PM

Jan 2021
Wow, unexpected sad end. They couldn't save the final boss, said she accomplished nothing in her mission, and Logy moved away. I guess it fits thematically but I was expecting a happy end. Still a cute fantasy SoL show and I'm glad it didn't focus heavily on just battle after battle like you'd expect an RPG show to do. Liked it a lot more than I expected and will look into playing the game someday.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

60 by zedexile »»
Jan 13, 2023 8:11 PM

Poll: » Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

21 by LukesYGO_WSonYT »»
Oct 19, 2017 1:02 AM

Poll: » Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

35 by LukesYGO_WSonYT »»
Oct 18, 2017 10:08 PM

Poll: » Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

25 by LukesYGO_WSonYT »»
Oct 18, 2017 7:23 PM

Poll: » Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

39 by LukesYGO_WSonYT »»
Oct 18, 2017 3:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.