Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 25, 2014 4:08 AM

Apr 2013
"Have you gone completely stupid~!? What the hell kind of a technique are you using at a time like this?! I mean... I'm a different story but do you really think that jutsu is going to work on a god like that~!?"

"IT WORKED~?!!!!"

LOLOLOL

Jun 25, 2014 4:14 AM

Mar 2014
Reverse harem jutsu, definitely not expected haha. It didn't really fit with the whole mood but I guess there haven't been any comedic scenes around in a while. I am glad that they didn't defeat her because of that though XD
I wonder what will happen now that Naruto and Sasuke are separated..
Jun 25, 2014 4:16 AM

Mar 2014
Behemoth11 said:
Ryukatsuka said:

Eh, people are just misinterpreting the scene. It was a much needed comedic relief, considering the mood was a bit tense and serious for quite while now.

Nope. If anything wasn't needed at the moment than Narutos Sexy-Harem-no-Jutsu, lol. It disturbs the current narrative flow of the plot. That behavior of Naruto doesn't fit the seriousness of the situation, it's absolutely out of the picture.
The mood has to be tense, it's the 'end of the world' after all. The best fights in Naruto were decided seriously. With almost no redundant involvement of inappropriate jutsu.

You probably aren't very familiar with Naruto then. That moment fit perfectly with this 'flow of narrative' you're talking about and actually conforms with his unpredictable nature. That was Naruto being himself! If anything, it was a nice alternative to all the asspulls of Madara/Obito/Zetsu we've been receiving lately. Also, some of the ninja's oldest teachings involve deception and using whatever means that can guarantee victory.

As a Shinobi, he was thinking outside the box like he so rightfully should. And the previously tense mood came right back once Kaguya warped the surroundings to ice again. I fail to see how anyone could be put off by Kishi simply going back to the roots of his manga and reintroducing Naruto's knucklehead character.
Jun 25, 2014 4:21 AM

Jul 2013
lol I seriously forgot about the existance of the perverted techniques xD

As anticlimactic as it would have been if this had seriously ended with that, I wouldn't have minded at all xD

Now since it seems that kaguya does the dimensional stuff with that sharinnegan eye, does that mean sasuke should be able to do so as well? Just the portal one of course since he doesn't have insane chakra amounts like her.
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Jun 25, 2014 4:22 AM
Sep 2012
Okay what a chapter. It is more comical than I thought it would be at the moment.

I love Kaguya's reaction to Natruo Reverse Sexy Jutsu, it was so funny. She is a god and even she is dumbfounded. This is a good chapter just for that.
Jun 25, 2014 4:33 AM

Oct 2013
Ryukatsuka said:

You probably aren't very familiar with Naruto then. That moment fit perfectly with this 'flow of narrative' you're talking about and actually conforms with his unpredictable nature. That was Naruto being himself! If anything, it was a nice alternative to all the asspulls of Madara/Obito/Zetsu we've been receiving lately. Also, some of the ninja's oldest teachings involve deception and using whatever means that can guarantee victory.

Actually, you really should read the last 300 chapters again, but I'm the one who isn't familar with Naruto...ha ha. ^^
Naruto is the typical "stereotypical-shōnen-protagonist", but if we consider his fights against Nagatos Rikudō no Jutsu, we will also realise his great sense for battle. In terms of battle, Naruto was able to catch sight of any form of danger and to use it for his own advantage. Chapter 682 contradicts with Narutos former developing. If you remember the last panel of chapter 681 or the last WSJ-Preview~ Kishimoto-sensei has tried to increase the suspense curve, but that has been also redundant after all.
Natuto had permanently those 'stupid behaviors', however, there is a border the author shouldn't cross anymore at the end, because it may give the impression that Naruto Uzumaki, who's the 'mouthpiece' of Kishimoto, couldn't develope.
Jet_Nice_GuyJun 25, 2014 4:40 AM
Jun 25, 2014 4:36 AM

Aug 2009
Well the title was almost spot on.....Havent seen such bulshit in a long time....
Jun 25, 2014 4:43 AM

Jul 2013
Behemoth11 said:

In terms of battle, Naruto was able to catch sight of any form of danger and to use it for his own advantage. Chapter 682 contradicts with Narutos former developing. If you remember the last panel of chapter 681 or the last WSJ-Preview~ Kishimoto-sensei has tried to increase the suspense curve, but that has been also redundant after all.
Natuto had permanently those 'stupid behaviors', however, there is a border the author shoudn't cross anymore at the end of the plot.

Redundant? it's exactly because he built up the suspense with "that" jutsu that the surprise in this chapter becomes great. It also serves as a surprise value in battle as Kakashi noted so it's not just all jokes. Plus Naruto had been doing stupid, if unexpected things, during intense battles before. He used 1000 Years of Pain against a partially transformed Gaara during a time that's just as dire (Sakura being slowly crushed by Gaara's sand) and also farted when he was almost defeated by Kiba early in the series. He also took the bells from Kakashi with an unexpected method.

True, Naruto's battle sense has improved greatly but this kind of silly unpredictability is his greatest strength and is what makes Naruto more unique than your typical shonen protagonist, at least early in the series. I think it's great that Kishimoto hasn't forgotten this and brought back Naruto's true nature.

People complain when Naruto kept getting power up and still complain when he decides to get creative. At this point whatever he does, someone is bound to complain so if this is a huge middle finger from Kishimoto sensei to these people, then I applaud him.
MoeGodJun 25, 2014 4:46 AM
Jun 25, 2014 4:49 AM

Oct 2013
Sure, but all that was before Naruto could surpass Jiraiya and the former Hokage. Because of that I don't value his behaviors against Kiba or Gaara in the same way as against Pain or Kaguya. It's good to see that Naruto is the same as before, however, he is not 'that dumb' and in my opinion Kishimoto should also focus on Narutos true abilities.

Yeah, but the sexy jutsu isn't creative in this context. It was unexpected, nothing more nothing less.
Jun 25, 2014 4:55 AM

Jul 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Sure, but all that was before Naruto could surpass Jiraiya and the former Hokage. Because of that I don't value his behaviors against Kiba or Gaara in the same way as against Pain or Kaguya. It's good to see that Naruto is the same as before, however, he is not 'that dumb' and in my opinion Kishimoto should also focus on Narutos true abilities.

Yeah, but the sexy jutsu isn't creative in this context. It was unexpected, nothing more nothing less.

I don't see how that's a dumb move considering he managed to land a clean hit for the first time since Kaguya appeared.

It's not creative? well I don't think anyone else would've thought to use a "stupid" jutsu like that and still have the conviction to pull it off other than Naruto.
Jun 25, 2014 5:00 AM

Apr 2010
Terrible. Nothing much else to say. If this weren't the final battle it would have been insta-drop!
Jun 25, 2014 5:08 AM

Oct 2013
MoeGod said:

I don't see how that's a dumb move considering he managed to land a clean hit for the first time since Kaguya appeared.

It's dumb because they thought at the beginning-as Sasuke said it- that Narutos tactic won't even work out. A simple hit isn't a masterstroke either considering that a Juin should still work against Kaguya to seal her movements. :/

Well, in the end it's your opinion.
Jet_Nice_GuyJun 25, 2014 5:15 AM
Jun 25, 2014 5:17 AM

Mar 2014
Behemoth11 said:
MoeGod said:

It's dumb because they thought at the beginning-as Sasuke said it- that Narutos tactic won't even work out. A simple hit isn't a masterstroke either considering that a Juin should still work against Kaguya to seal her movements. :/

A Juin still comprises of Chakra, and Kaguya is, like any other bearer of the Rinnegan, capable of absorbing all jutsu. At least Naruto was tactical enough to come up with somewhat of a distraction that could nullify her absorption advantage temporarily. Keep in mind even Sasuke complied with his actions, because they needed a distraction, and fast.
Jun 25, 2014 5:18 AM

Jul 2013
Behemoth11 said:

It's still better than the chakra punches Naruto threw in the last chapter and ended up getting countered by Kaguya.

They did almost seal Kaguya right after Naruto punched her before being frozen.
Jun 25, 2014 5:20 AM

Aug 2009
That it worked doesnt make it less dumb, given the situation they are in.
Jun 25, 2014 5:27 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:

Enlighten us with your wisdom then, o smart one.
OppaiManJun 25, 2014 5:32 AM

Oppai is love, oppai is life
Jun 25, 2014 5:28 AM

Dec 2008
Thread cleaned
Removed spam/1word posts.

Oh god. This chapter. I was going all "What other Jutsu has he been practicing? Was it a new one completely off screen that he'll pull out of his ass?" Strangely enough, I'm glad it wasn't. Reverse harem no jutsu, 10/10. HueHue. I would've been pissed off if Kishi had gotten horrifyingly lazy and actually ended the war like that, but that didn't happen, so I'll justly laugh instead. I did stare at the screen for a good five seconds before bursting into laughter at how unexpected it was though.

And funnily enough, it's one of the chapters I've actually enjoyed in a good while.
Jun 25, 2014 5:31 AM

Mar 2014
Ironically enough, the situation they were in justifies the actions they took. No one can deny that when it comes to power, Kaguya immeasurably outclasses both. They were simply following the age old adage "whatever works".
Jun 25, 2014 5:36 AM

Feb 2010
tbqh i wasnt expecting that sexy reverse harem no jutsu technique so i've been laughing at it for a good 10 minutes ahh how i miss scenes like that /hahaha/

This chapter won me over this week from Big 3, lets see where this is going now that Kaguya's separated them :o
Jun 25, 2014 5:39 AM

Apr 2011
You guys calling it dumb are proof that it wasn't. Tell me, this was the final battle so you weren't expecting this, right? What do you think someone who was actually fighting would be thinking at that moment? Naruto and Sasuke are vastly under powered in contrast to Kaguya, they would've needed to surprise her in some way to make the battle go their way even if for a while.

Boombawks said:
This is the final battle though, lighten the mood with Yaoi no Jutsu? Against god? Fi-nal--Bat-tle...does no one understand that?

And OMFG *facepalm with a brick* I told y'all couple weeks ago that Kishi won't kill off Obito and I was right, you can be crushed, eyes stolen, juubi extracted AND use rinne-tensei and STILL survive in this series. Nothing makes sense.

Of course, but we can have a guy that got blown up to pieces come back with just a mere scar over his eye and guess what? No one gives a fucking shit. In fact, everyone loves him.
Jun 25, 2014 5:45 AM

Aug 2009
OppaiMan said:
ssjokg said:

Enlighten us with your wisdom then, o smart one.

Oh I am sorry did I hurt your feelings?

This should have been the big final battle, with the world and literally everyone on the verge of death and instead of a serious fight we get a move like that, that somehow works on a "god" that barely has any personality.

That Naruto has done dumb stuff when he was an immature 13 year old brat doesn't justify this.He is supposed to have developed a bit.

Even if they had used a jutsu that Kaguya could easily counter, it would be a lot better than this.

Nonsense plot twists are one thing but if he cant even write the fights anymore he should just end this by having Kaguya stumble over a rock and die.
Jun 25, 2014 5:48 AM

Apr 2014
damn why didn't he use that technique on me ^w^
Jun 25, 2014 6:00 AM

May 2011
Best chapter in 2 years.

God - beaten by reverse harem. This shit needs to get memed.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Jun 25, 2014 6:02 AM

Oct 2013
Ryukatsuka said:

A Juin still comprises of Chakra, and Kaguya is, like any other bearer of the Rinnegan, capable of absorbing all jutsu.

Not every Juin or Fuin can be absorbed. Nagato couldn't absorb Totsuka no Tsurugis blade either-which is(according to the databook) a Fuin jutsu.
Jun 25, 2014 6:22 AM

Nov 2013
You can see Kaguya smiling after Naruto punched her. She liked what she saw. Lmao

ssjokg said:

Remember when Gaara got butt poked by Naruto?
Jun 25, 2014 6:27 AM

Apr 2012
I had trouble believing this chapter actually happened, but after reading it a few more times it finally settled in. Kishi, I love you.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Jun 25, 2014 6:32 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:

This should have been the big final battle, with the world and literally everyone on the verge of death and instead of a serious fight we get a move like that, that somehow works on a "god" that barely has any personality.

That Naruto has done dumb stuff when he was an immature 13 year old brat doesn't justify this.He is supposed to have developed a bit.

Even if they had used a jutsu that Kaguya could easily counter, it would be a lot better than this.

Nonsense plot twists are one thing but if he cant even write the fights anymore he should just end this by having Kaguya stumble over a rock and die.

No, I just think you have a funny logic. Something that works is dumb, then what do you call things that don't work?

Meh.. I thought you were gonna say "oh they could've used this jutsu or that jutsu", turns out even you don't have any idea even though you seem well-versed in Naruto's growth. Imho no one is more useless than someone who kept complaining yet at the same time can't offer a better solution.

Correction, Kaguya has a "God-like" ability. It has never been mentioned that she's an actual God.

Why wouldn't that jutsu work on her? what healthy, normal woman wouldn't be startled by the appearance of many naked good looking young guys? how do you think she conceived Hagoromo and Hamura? don't tell me you still think that babies were carried by storks? that she has TWO kids proved that Kaguya has a functioning sexual desire, while she doesn't necessarily react like a young girl ala Sakura she's still a woman.

Not every battle must be won by fancy moves or overpowering your opponent. There's also no iron clad rule that says no unorthodox move should be used in a shonen final battle.

Just like Ryukatsuka said, as long as it works anything goes =p

Jun 25, 2014 6:34 AM

Apr 2011
Behemoth11 said:
Ryukatsuka said:

A Juin still comprises of Chakra, and Kaguya is, like any other bearer of the Rinnegan, capable of absorbing all jutsu.

Not every Juin or Fuin can be absorbed. Nagato couldn't absorb Totsuka no Tsurugis blade either-which is(according to the databook) a Fuin jutsu.

I think the reason why Nagato couldn't absorb Totsuka no Tsurugi was because it began the sealing process immediately after he was hit which cut off the link between Kabuto and him.
Jun 25, 2014 6:34 AM

Jul 2013
I still can't believe the jutsu actually worked.

Did Naruto revive Obito or something?
Jun 25, 2014 6:40 AM

Mar 2014
Behemoth11 said:
Ryukatsuka said:

The blade is not a conventional fuin, it's an ethereal weapon with sealing properties. Plus Kishi failed to elaborate on that, just like he totally forgot about the sword of Nunoboko, so I wouldn't be surprised if it had some sort of connection to the sage, thus it's imperviousness to the Rinnegan's absorption abilities.
Jun 25, 2014 6:48 AM

Aug 2009
OppaiMan said:
ssjokg said:

No, I just think you have a funny logic. Something that works is dumb, then what do you call things that don't work?

Meh.. I thought you were gonna say "oh they could've used this jutsu or that jutsu", turns out even you don't have any idea even though you seem well-versed in Naruto's growth. Imho no one is more useless than someone who kept complaining yet at the same time can't offer a better solution.

Correction, Kaguya has a "God-like" ability. It has never been mentioned that she's an actual God.

Why wouldn't that jutsu work on her? what healthy, normal woman wouldn't be startled by the appearance of many naked good looking young guys? how do you think she conceived Hagoromo and Hamura? don't tell me you still think that babies were carried by storks? that she has TWO kids proved that Kaguya has a functioning sexual desire, while she doesn't necessarily react like a young girl ala Sakura she's still a woman.

Not every battle must be won by fancy moves or overpowering your opponent. There's also no iron clad rule that says no unorthodox move should be used in a shonen final battle.

Just like Ryukatsuka said, as long as it works anything goes =p
So I cant call something dumb because I cant come up with a better idea?Accepting every bullshit the author throws at you, because he wants to drag on the series is a problem, you(plural) should check that.

It doesnt matter what they used as long as it was serious and in line with what was happening so far.

Notice the quotation marks damn it and she is more like a god than a human being ever since she was first mentioned.

This is bullshit you know. Woman or little girl, when you try to kill everyone,being distracted by naked bishounen is , in such a fight, bullshit.She shouldnt care about that.
And that is was a bit sexist you know.

Taking the seriousness of the situation and shitting on it is a problem.

It doesnt work like that.If so we wouldnt have shit series and good series.
ssjokgJun 25, 2014 7:07 AM
Jun 25, 2014 7:04 AM
Mar 2013
For once a good chapter! Cant believe he used such an old technique. Twas nice to see ha.
Jun 25, 2014 7:21 AM

May 2013
LOL that harem jutsu. Even Sakura got a nosebleed from that. Priceless.
Jun 25, 2014 7:26 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:
]So I cant call something dumb because I cant come up with a better idea?Accepting every bullshit the author throws at you, because he wants to drag on the series is a problem, you(plural) should check that.

It doesnt matter what they used as long as it was serious and in line with what was happening so far.

Notice the quotation marks damn it and she is more like a god than a human being ever since she was first mentioned.

This is bullshit you know. Woman or little girl, when you try to kill everyone,being distracted by naked bishounen is , in such a fight, bullshit.She shouldnt care about that.

Aren't you the one who's shitting on the seriousness of the situation? They are in a must win battle yet you suggested that "even if they had used a jutsu that Kaguya could easily counter, it would be a lot better than this." You seem to expect Naruto to keep using big jutsu like that chakra punches even though Kaguya is as fast as Naruto, can use just about any jutsu in existence, and also has much larger chakra than him.

There's famous quote that said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results so who's the real dumb one here? Naruto's strategy, as stupid as it looks, ALMOST won them the battle. It was, for all intents and purpose, a brilliant move.

Spare me the sexist talk. Suggesting that a woman would be attracted to young naked males is not being sexist, it's common sense. Plus I don't really believe it "worked" as much as it distracted her. It looked to me that Kaguya had a WTF moment and in that split second Naruto punched her.

Jun 25, 2014 7:26 AM

Mar 2014
Uhh wut
Jun 25, 2014 7:31 AM

Oct 2013
Ryukatsuka said:

The blade is not a conventional fuin, it's an ethereal weapon with sealing properties.

The Fuin of Totsuka hasn't been classified so far. It was only said that Totsuka no Tsurugi consists of spiritual energy, the blade holds a fuin-jutsu and the cucurbit a dream-like genjutsu. But nevertheless Madara could even absorb Ninjutsu without Rinnegan, but a seal would still have worked against him like Sais or Shukakus jutsu.
Jun 25, 2014 7:32 AM

Oct 2013
I didn't expect 'that jutsu' to happen at an imperative moment such as this in my wildest imaginations.
Jun 25, 2014 7:39 AM

Jul 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Ryukatsuka said:

The blade is not a conventional fuin, it's an ethereal weapon with sealing properties.

The Fuin of Totsuka hasn't been classified so far. It was only said that Totsuka no Tsurugi consists of spiritual energy, the blade holds a fuin-jutsu and the cucurbit a dream-like genjutsu. But nevertheless Madara could even absorb Ninjutsu without Rinnegan, but a seal would still have worked against him like Sais or Shukakus jutsu.

A juubi Jinchuuriki is capable of negating all ninjutsu. That's why it was Gai who fought against the revived Madara while Naruto was out of commission. Kaguya is pretty much the Juubi at this point and even Sasuke's Amaterasu quickly disappeared.

The Blade of Totsuka seems to be Itachi's unique jutsu. Madara and Sasuke has never used it before despite possessing mangekyou. Sasuke's complete Susanoo after he received the sage's power also wasn't shown to possess this blade.
Jun 25, 2014 7:45 AM
May 2014
for real naruto, reverse sexy jutsu ...
Jun 25, 2014 7:46 AM

Aug 2009
OppaiMan said:
ssjokg said:
]So I cant call something dumb because I cant come up with a better idea?Accepting every bullshit the author throws at you, because he wants to drag on the series is a problem, you(plural) should check that.

Aren't you the one who's shitting on the seriousness of the situation? They are in a must win battle yet you suggested that "even if they had used a jutsu that Kaguya could easily counter, it would be a lot better than this." You seem to expect Naruto to keep using big jutsu like that chakra punches even though Kaguya is as fast as Naruto, can use just about any jutsu in existence, and also has much larger chakra than him.

There's famous quote that said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results so who's the real dumb one here? Naruto's strategy, as stupid as it looks, ALMOST won them the battle. It was, for all intents and purpose, a brilliant move.

Spare me the sexist talk. Suggesting that a woman would be attracted to young naked males is not being sexist, it's common sense. Plus I don't really believe it "worked" as much as it distracted her. It looked to me that Kaguya had a WTF moment and in that split second Naruto punched her.

Naruto and Sasuke kept learning jutsu just because they met an old man in dreamland. Naruto is using his powers without even knowing what he is doing.Another asspull power up would be less shitty than this.Kishi doesnt care about the powers he gives to them so why not?
Or maybe you are right after all that bullshit before this chapter I shouldnt expect anything better from Kishi.

There is no "ALMOST" when Kaguya was in full control.What did they manage?To get separated.Great plan.It was a shitty move.You know what they,Kishi and Naruto with Sasuke, could have done?Come up with a better plan.
It was bullshit.If they had actually won I could accept it as a "brilliant" move even if it was still dumb. But since it was a total failure with no real meaning it is as shitty as it can get.

Saying that women go crazy because they have naked boys in front of them isnt common sense.You know what a god-like being would do in that situation?Not give a fuck and trash Naruto along with the bishounens.
Kishi has an unremarkable ability in turning serious and threatening chars into jokes.
ssjokgJun 25, 2014 8:00 AM
Jun 25, 2014 7:58 AM

Feb 2014
Sexy Reverse Harem no Jutsu! LOL! This chapter was EPIC!
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Jun 25, 2014 7:59 AM

Mar 2014
I thought the sword not being a Mangekyou given technique would have been obvious by now. If that were the case, Orochimaru wouldn't have coveted it so badly. I see it as a historical artefact, and a highly dangerous one at that. It is similar to the other items in Naruto like the Sage's tools, Kusanagi sword and the like, seeing as how it has a power exclusive to itself.

But I imagine it wouldn't work much on Kaguya even if the sword was still around. Her third eye seems to grant her warping powers, so she could possibly escape the dream world of the Totsuka blade, or even pull off some last minute bullshit like the creation of her 'son' Black Zetsu.
RyukatsukaJun 25, 2014 8:04 AM
Jun 25, 2014 7:59 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:

Naruto and Sasuke kept learning jutsu just because they met an old man in dreamland. Naruto is using his powers without even knowing what he is doing.Another aspull power up would be less shitty than this.Kishi doesnt care about the powers he gives to them so why not?
Or maybe you are right after all that bullshit before this chapter I shouldnt expect anything better from Kishi.

There is no "ALMOST" when Kaguya was in full control.What did they manage?To get separated.Great plan.It was a shitty move.You know what they,Kishi and Naruto with Sasuke, could have done?Come up with a better plan.
It was bullshit.If they had actually won I could accept it as a "brilliant" move even if it was still dumb. But since it was a total failure with no real meaning it is as shitty as it can get.

Saying that women go crazy because they have naked boys in front of them isnt common sense.You know what a god-like being would do in that situation?No give a fuck and trash Naruto along with the bishounens.
Kishi has an unremarkable ability in turning serious and threatening chars into jokes.

That's why I said you have a funny logic, you yourself said that anything is fine even if it doesn't work so let's say they tried a big fancy jutsu (like you expected them to do) and they failed, how's that different than the "silly" move that failed? wouldn't that cool jutsu be practically just like you said "a shitty move" since it failed anyway? come on, man.. you're contradicting yourself here.

One more thing, do you seriously expect Kishi to end the fight so early? at this point both Naruto and Sasuke are gonna try several more things and fail until Kishi decides to end this battle and have them come up with the battle-winning strategy.

Now you're just twisting my words there, where did I say women would go "crazy"?? I said only said something along the lines of "attracted" or "startled", there's a BIG difference you know. It's you who's being sexist here.

Jun 25, 2014 8:06 AM

Aug 2009
It would be a lot more serious.That is the point, try to keep up with the discussion.

This doesnt make it look better you know.

Anyone that isnt an insane person would be "startled".Kaguya, BZ, Madara,Orochimaru and others arent of that kind.

Would you have accepted it if Orochimaru or Madara were attracted by Sexy no Jutsu?

I am being sexist without saying anything....well that is new.
Jun 25, 2014 8:17 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:
It would be a lot more serious.That is the point, try to keep up with the discussion.

This doesnt make it look better you know.

Anyone that isnt an insane person would be "startled".Kaguya, BZ, Madara,Orochimaru and others arent of that kind.

Would you have accepted it if Orochimaru or Madara were attracted by Sexy no Jutsu?

I am being sexist without saying anything....well that is new.

That's why I said I believed she was more surprised than attracted. Does her face looked like she was being attracted to you? because that's what you implied when you first said that the jutsu "somehow works on a god that barely has any personality". If she was reacting like Sakura then your argument is justified. I don't think Kakashi can make it clear enough that it was the element of surprise that was the essence of that strategy.

Naruto also said that based on his experience the stronger someone is, the more likely they are to be surprised by the sexy jutsu. The Third Hokage is also quite a serious person and a very capable ninja yet he too was caught off guard when Naruto sneaked into his house. How can you say for certain that Orochimaru or Madara won't be startled? if they see Naruto charging at them they'd have thought he'll go for a big jutsu like Rasengan. At the very least they'd be wondering "wtf are you trying to do here?"

No, you're being sexist because you twisted my words. You seemed to think that I was suggesting that all women will go "crazy" looking at naked bishounen when I never said anything remotely close to that extreme. I'm pretty sure that you managed to twist it that far because of your own pre-conception of women in the first place.

Jun 25, 2014 8:22 AM

Aug 2009
Insane=serious?And what experience, come on.

"twisting" words=sexist.
I learn so much from you.
Jun 25, 2014 8:24 AM

Sep 2013
Reads chapter title- hmmm I've seen a lot of stuff Kishi XD

Arrives at "that" page ...

Jun 25, 2014 8:26 AM

Oct 2013
MoeGod said:

The Blade of Totsuka seems to be Itachi's unique jutsu. Madara and Sasuke has never used it before despite possessing mangekyou. Sasuke's complete Susanoo after he received the sage's power also wasn't shown to possess this blade.

That doesn't matter. It was only one example for a fuin-jutsu. There are others, very similar jutsu which can seal also the movements of the target like Narutos Senpō: Jiton Rasengan. A senjutsu works against Jūbis Jinchūriki too.
Jun 25, 2014 8:30 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:
Insane=serious?And what experience, come on.

"twisting" words=sexist.
I learn so much from you.

Insane only in the "good guy" perspective. As far as they're concern, they're the sane one and the good guys are the foolish one. They're still human and they can still be surprised.

You must have missed the panel when Naruto said "there's been this trend forming that the stronger someone is, the more these sexy techniques seem to work". Honestly I can't really blame him for trying, if I'm in a must-win battle I'll use whatever method I can think of and Naruto happened to have that experience.

Well whatever, that's why I said from the beginning spare me the sexist talk. It's you who first called me sexist without realizing that you're being one yourself.

Jun 25, 2014 8:32 AM

May 2012
That jutsu sure is quite something...
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.