Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 31, 2020 12:48 AM
Aug 2020
when season 3 comes out
Sep 30, 2020 7:53 AM
Jun 2016
Until this day new season of magi is nothing confirm from any home studios, very sad :(
I imagine what will happen if alibaba vs hakuryuu adapting on anime
Oct 16, 2020 5:52 AM

Oct 2014
i'm still not giving up, season 3 when
Oct 17, 2020 11:14 AM
Jul 2020
Ive read the comment section and a lot of people are asking about the mystery of ugo and aladdin. This is my opinion.the mother of hakuryu is a magi from the other world so their are 3 magi in other world and there was one magi that betrayed solomon, and that was hakuryu's mom .This is what she said to aladdin "As a fellow magi from other world" so it means that hakuryuu's mom already know who aladdin is.hakuryuu's mom destroyed the other wolrd and solomon created a new world and that was the current world where aladdin is but hakuryuu's mom wanted to destroy it again and thats why solomon sent aladdin to stop hakuryuu's mom.but the question is who is aladdin?? In my conclusion solomon didnt die when the other world was destroyed because when the other world was destroyed solomon created a new world but where is solomon?? There is a possibility that solomon is aladdin because ugo and aladdin are the only one who's left in the other world and there is a possibility that ugo is a personal djinn of solomon and the only djinn left after the destruction...............about the issue of morgiana's love i want alibaba for morgiana,why?? Because I DON'T LIKE A TRAITOR!! Hakuryu became strong because of aladin,alibaba and morgiana hes completely useless when they went to the dungeon. At first i didn't hate him just because he's useless but when he started to get full of himself i really hate it. he was so useless in the battle he acquired the power even tho hes useless and now acting like hes so strong from the beginning? Hes just completely useless and the worst case was he betrayed the people who helped him! Nah bruh hakuryuu must die!<----don't read this this is only my opinion
Nov 14, 2020 6:03 AM
Sep 2020
pain, give us s3 pls instead of all the garbage demon slayer and mha seasons
Attack on titan final arc makes game of throne season 8 look like a MASTERPIECE.

isayama is fucking incompetent clown
Nov 14, 2020 6:05 AM

Aug 2016
glad to see some people are still waiting for s3
Nov 14, 2020 4:33 PM

Jul 2016
Man I just finished season 2, I never ever expected to love magi so much after season 1 being pretty meh to me. I hope tho that we will get less fights, everything else is 10 times more interesting to me. Cried so much at the end of s2 and I rarely cry at anime. Man this was worth it i really hope this gets some random sequel outta nowhere one day.
Nov 26, 2020 4:02 AM

Jun 2016
give us our season 3
Dec 14, 2020 10:30 AM
Sep 2020
_HxHFan_Jun 28, 2021 9:18 AM
Dec 23, 2020 4:21 PM
Dec 2019
I have no idea how mediocre average shows like Log Horizon get season after season after season and great masterpieces like the Magi series or Noragami get thrown into the limbo, this industry makes no sense
Dec 24, 2020 4:27 AM

Apr 2013
StandardOllie said:
I have no idea how mediocre average shows like Log Horizon get season after season after season and great masterpieces like the Magi series or Noragami get thrown into the limbo, this industry makes no sense

It's simple, LH made by Studio Deen, which you know how the production value of that studio is..although have two big project along side 7DS..

While Magi from A1 Picture & Noragami from Bones..so know how they got many big series to handle on..
Dec 25, 2020 8:44 PM
Dec 2019
MrBluebear said:
StandardOllie said:

It's simple, LH made by Studio Deen, which you know how the production value of that studio is..although have two big project along side 7DS..

While Magi from A1 Picture & Noragami from Bones..so know how they got many big series to handle on..
Makes sense, they could just move to a smaller studio and have longer production times tho
Dec 25, 2020 9:19 PM

Sep 2012
Current mood...

Jan 6, 2021 8:32 PM
Dec 2014
StandardOllie said:

Why all the hate on Log Horizon? It's just getting it's third season (Magi got 3 seasons in 4 years if you count Sinbad). The production value is not great due to previously mentioned reasons, but it has a good story with amazing world-building. Most definitely a show deserving of multiple seasons - more so than Noragami or MHA (Which you put at a 10 in your list.. LOL!)
Jan 6, 2021 8:49 PM

Jan 2020
I already lost hope a long time ago. Even the hxh manga has a way higher chance of coming back first

Jan 27, 2021 7:47 AM

Feb 2014
ManWild said:
I already lost hope a long time ago. Even the hxh manga has a way higher chance of coming back first

Sales wise it's most likely over, but "Orient" (another manga of the author) is getting an adaptation, so there's always a slight chance that it could bring the interest back to Magi.

Big fan of Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic universe.
Feb 16, 2021 4:55 PM
Dec 2019
densilex said:
StandardOllie said:

Why all the hate on Log Horizon? It's just getting it's third season (Magi got 3 seasons in 4 years if you count Sinbad). The production value is not great due to previously mentioned reasons, but it has a good story with amazing world-building. Most definitely a show deserving of multiple seasons - more so than Noragami or MHA (Which you put at a 10 in your list.. LOL!)

LMAOO Log fkn Horizon has a good story and amazing world-building, come on now ...Log and SAO are basically the same damn show, the point of my argument is why generic ass Isekai trash keep getting more and more seasons while great anime like Magi, Noragami, NGNL (an actual good isekai just so u don't say I'm hating on the genre) got forgotten and thrown into the limbo and yes log horizon imo is one of the worst shows I had the disgust of wasting my time on, boring, monotone, with dull and plane characters It doesn't begin to compare with the emotional, motivational, inspiring story MHA has, or the fights, outstanding animation and character progression of Noragami, LH is a predictable, more monotone than watching the traffic through your office window, lazy written, plane ass appalling show ((to whoever is reading this, if you are looking for an isekai to watch try No Game no Life, Rising of a Shield Hero, Overlord, etc. I can't recommend you enough to not waste your time on Log Horizon like I did. first season 5/10 second season 4/10)) Btw u talk big for a guy that put AOT in the same category as 91 days, gave VINLAND SAGA A 5, waay bellow Tokyo ghoul (which to this kid is an 8) God damn ur taste is trash
Mar 25, 2021 4:39 AM
Feb 2016
Hi guys.
I just finished watching Magi and am interest about season 3. Is there ANY news related to season 3 or is it best for me to read the manga. Thanks.
Mar 25, 2021 4:41 AM

Apr 2017
It's been more than 3 years since the manga ended, there's no chances for another season of anime, just read it.
cunnysseur
Mar 25, 2021 4:51 AM
Jul 2018
not happening mate. sorry *sad emoji
Mar 25, 2021 4:56 AM

Jan 2010
i will still waiting, i mean, look at bleach lol. Dont lose hope op!
Mar 25, 2021 9:05 AM

May 2009
Posts #218 to #221 merged from a dupe thread.
Mar 31, 2021 2:00 AM
Jun 2012
StandardOllie said:
densilex said:

LMAOO Log fkn Horizon has a good story and amazing world-building, come on now ...Log and SAO are basically the same damn show, the point of my argument is why generic ass Isekai trash keep getting more and more seasons while great anime like Magi, Noragami, NGNL (an actual good isekai just so u don't say I'm hating on the genre) got forgotten and thrown into the limbo and yes log horizon imo is one of the worst shows I had the disgust of wasting my time on, boring, monotone, with dull and plane characters It doesn't begin to compare with the emotional, motivational, inspiring story MHA has, or the fights, outstanding animation and character progression of Noragami, LH is a predictable, more monotone than watching the traffic through your office window, lazy written, plane ass appalling show ((to whoever is reading this, if you are looking for an isekai to watch try No Game no Life, Rising of a Shield Hero, Overlord, etc. I can't recommend you enough to not waste your time on Log Horizon like I did. first season 5/10 second season 4/10)) Btw u talk big for a guy that put AOT in the same category as 91 days, gave VINLAND SAGA A 5, waay bellow Tokyo ghoul (which to this kid is an 8) God damn ur taste is trash

Don't quit your day job since you're a mediocre anime critic.
Why did you even bring up Log Horizon? Magi isn't an isekai you inbred moron. It's also fantastic. Season 2 unfortunately changed animation studios so the quality dropped but meh. Magi and Log Horizon are both great. I feel sorry for you if you're so bad at forming opinions you can't appreciate the good stuff. You must've been devastated when Naruto ended.
Mar 31, 2021 9:01 PM

Sep 2008
Wow I’m honestly shocked there hasn’t been news of a season 3. They ended it so abruptly with season 2 it almost seemed another season was assured. Oh well, I guess I’ll read it. Loved those action sequences though.
:)
Apr 23, 2021 12:11 PM
Dec 2019
HellsMalice said:
StandardOllie said:

Don't quit your day job since you're a mediocre anime critic.
Why did you even bring up Log Horizon? Magi isn't an isekai you inbred moron. It's also fantastic. Season 2 unfortunately changed animation studios so the quality dropped but meh. Magi and Log Horizon are both great. I feel sorry for you if you're so bad at forming opinions you can't appreciate the good stuff. You must've been devastated when Naruto ended.

Lmao I dont give a fuck if they are in the same genre or not, I speak for anime in general you autistic dumb ass Magi is great, Log horizon is a sack of shit, WORST ANIME I'VE EVER WASTED MY TIME ON and is not that I can't apreciate it or anything it is just shit writing, shit characters, cliche premisse, and an even worse fandom who get butthurt whenever someone does't agree with them boohoo your anime is shit
Apr 29, 2021 3:33 AM
May 2020
Damn people were asking for this 7 years ago, I wish and hope that there will be a new season
Nov 30, 2021 1:19 AM

Oct 2010
this thread did not age well, I don't think it'll ever be a 3rd season
Dec 2, 2021 11:41 AM

Apr 2014
Catalano said:
this thread did not age well, I don't think it'll ever be a 3rd season

I just finished this.. Don't do this to me!!

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2014

273 by phantom346 »»
Apr 15, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2014

176 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2014

142 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2014

88 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2014

108 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.