Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 28, 2014 2:24 PM

Apr 2011
Although it was a parody, and a funny one at that, it ended flawlessly. Something that "serious" anime series fail to do. It was a great ride.
“Suppose, gentlemen, that man is not stupid.”
Jun 28, 2014 5:46 PM

Feb 2013
Ha ha, the double-x system... all the "parts" transformed impossibly. That thing did look pretty cool with the wings. Ritz helping was nice too. How many times did she say "shit" in english?...

What a ridiculous and epic final battle.

The slow version of the OP at the end... this is something that a lot of anime does... but here, epic parody of that while still being fitting.
BurntJellyJun 28, 2014 5:50 PM
Jun 28, 2014 8:04 PM

Apr 2011
That was pretty awesome, I enjoyed it even during the dark days of the False Heroes before the resurrection of our Perverse Lord and Savior Kouichi, because the Penguin Empire is just that awesome.

Ironic it is that penguins, despite being cute flightless birds, are kinda rapey and 'ero' themselves ... look up their sexual practices sometime, it's some freaky shit. Even Kouichi would blanch.

Poor Ritz feels lonely, she should have brought Dennis or one of the other penguins to molest her during the fight so she wouldn't be so left out. Glad she got to fly away with the Penguins. I wonder how her Hi-ERO particles will end up changing things ... she might be the brood mother for a whole new generation of penguins ;)

I have to knock it down to 8/10 because episodes 5-8 were pretty rough, the lovey dovey couple is ludicrously annoying without Kouichi to balance things. Without those two it'd have a 10/10. Good show.
Jul 3, 2014 3:55 PM

Feb 2012
straggy said:
The moral of the anime is truly that we should not fight, but wank together, and bask in the beauty that is humanity's truly perverted soul. Let us wipe our love juices on our thighs and then join hands with our brethren to celebrate the anime of the year. 10/10
Well said.
Jul 6, 2014 4:52 PM

Apr 2012
bye bye the only creatures whos front tails r actually front tails
Aug 19, 2014 7:33 AM

Oct 2009
I truly loved the show when it started, one of the best parodies in awhile but then it went downhill for me, kinda went on for too long and got pretty boring.
But these last two episodes were pretty great, similar to the first few.
That speech by Kazuo was truly inspirational, everyone needs to hear it.

Feel like there's more to the story on the other world though..

6/10
Aug 27, 2014 4:11 AM

Jul 2013
I can't believe I'm saying this but man, this has been a great ride.. There are ups and downs but I never expected this to entertain me this much.. this just goes to show that the synopsis and average score doesn't really matter. I'm just a little... just a little disappointed because Madanbashi and Kyouko didn't kiss when those two are doing it almost every time.. dang

7/10

PS: Love how Yoko Hikasa says goodbye in the end using Kyouko's character and then shifts to her very sexy and ear-gasming Rias voice announcing DxD's third season... hot damn.
Aug 29, 2014 2:43 AM

Jul 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
Perfect ending: enemies become friends and they even gave us our moral lesson: ero is good, we all have done it in the past, lets not pretend it isn't needed in the future, otherwise we will turn into penguins.

Even thought I hated the series at first, I have to admit: It strangely grew on me. I think I should write my review on this one personally. *Sniff. Now that I watched the last episode of extremely cheesy fanservice that was fun to just shut your brain and take in all the stupidity a review is in order now, right?*
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Oct 20, 2014 4:07 PM
Aug 2013
7/10. This was an outstanding ecchi show, one of the best I've seen in years. The writing was actually sharp and solid, and the ending was conclusive. I did not expect the finale to have poignant social commentary about censoring erotic material.

As someone previously said, the weak episodes were 6-8. I understand they wanted to give each team 5 episodes, but the second team felt like the writer ran out of good material. Eps 9 and 10 were saved by Ritz. Ritz was the highlight of the show, being the one constant throughout both teams' arcs, and the catalyst in your realization that the Penguin Empire isn't evil at all.

This is definitely the most underrated anime of the year. How stuff like No Game No Life gets all the attention and high ratings while this doesn't baffles me. I'd take this show any day over No Game No Life. LOL at everyone dropping this after episode 1.
GippyJun 29, 2015 10:10 AM
Nov 10, 2014 7:55 PM

May 2012
This was a damn epic way to end this series! Really lovely fight in the end and well I must say I find that this show is rather underrated, I can understand that a lot won't like this kind of combination of humor and ecchi but I really loved the combo and really entertained me together with the great mecha action!

So all in all a fat 9/10 from me!
Dec 11, 2014 6:49 AM
May 2014
One of my new top rated fanservice anime had lots of nice scenes. Needs more romance between kyouko and kouichi tbh.
Dec 19, 2014 5:17 PM

May 2013
so does anyone think there will be a second season when Kouichi returns to the other world for Kyouko?
Aug 28, 2015 2:40 PM

Jan 2012
The creator really like to change MC's
Anime full of bullshit crap and Oppai 5/10

Oct 4, 2016 3:27 PM

Sep 2012
I wish they actually showed what the other characters did after the final fight rather just ending it after the good bye.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenzen Robo Daimidaler Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

111 by HerdianElang »»
Jan 30, 2023 6:00 PM

Poll: » Kenzen Robo Daimidaler Episode 8 Discussion

Takuan_Soho - May 24, 2014

45 by Guts-Valley »»
Jun 2, 2022 11:34 PM

» Why is this so obscure?

KanekiKen523 - May 24, 2022

2 by Kunasenpai »»
May 24, 2022 6:49 PM

» Unpopular and Underated

AnimeHonor - Apr 29, 2017

5 by KanekiKen523 »»
May 24, 2022 3:30 AM

Poll: » Kenzen Robo Daimidaler Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Amarrez - Apr 5, 2014

212 by Ryuzaki775 »»
Apr 1, 2021 12:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.