Jun 2009
Trance- said:

Ek aur Hammad.
Hammad pe Hammad.

Tum kitne Hammad maro gey har ghar sey Hammad nikley ga

kya karein sahab, hammadon ki demand high hai

Apr 17, 2016 3:11 AM
Mar 2016
Hello, all. I'm relatively new to MAL and this club, so bear with me.

-I'm 18, currently living in Lahore, Pakistan.

-College student, I don't even know what I'm going to do when I'm done with college. I've done some teaching.

-I was introduced to anime when the early craze of anime like Naruto, One Piece etc hit India and Pakistan.

-I'm a devoted fan of Pokemon franchise, even though I don't really watch the Pokemon anime that much. I was introduced to manga by 'Pokemon Adventures'. Frequently visit Smogon and a regular user on their server.

-I wish to tour the world someday, meet new people, perhaps fall in love... cliche, heh.

-Don't talk about chai tea to me. Even the smell is enough to ward me off. I haven't drank tea ever since I was born... yeah.

That was nearly all about it. Thanks for reading, have a nice day.
Nov 13, 2016 10:29 AM

Jun 2016
k0k0 said:
@Fanhad and Hikar: Yo! =D

Yeah, our good old spicy Desi Food. You can rarely find those crispy Gol Gappas, the mouth watering kabab rolls and the jalebi and samose stuff in Canada. Then there's Biryaani, Nehaari and whatnot. Our food is the best in the world.

was just going through this thread cuz im a new member like rly new, i just wanted to say i totally agree with u *stomach growls* now look, uve made me hungry XD
Apr 1, 2017 6:41 PM
Nov 2007
Welcome to all the new members. Its good to see the community is still growing. Please feel free to discuss anything u want. Let me know if u need answers and don't be afraid to call out. And have fun.
Apr 30, 2017 10:41 AM
Sep 2016
Assalam-o-alikum.

I am a Karachiet and have been watching anime since 2015's December (winter vacations). That's about one and a half year. Since then, I have watched over 3900 episodes. So, really, I have ruined my life because of this anime.

I am an A-level student though it would not look like that because of my English but I can really impress you in other things. Yeah, I did not get time to study due to my anime habit so don't try to be like me unless you are exactly like me, ie you do not need to study and A-levels for you is as easy as boring.

Regarding my last flaw. I use computer way too much, about 9 hours a day. And that happens to be exactly the number of hours that there is electricity while I am awake. Don't worry I do have breaks, 2 hours 3 times. If you know what I mean. :P

I still happen to meet my friends in the masjid. That's the only place that I can meet. All of them are so busy now in colleges, coaching and universities stuff.

Finally, I also do other things in my life besides sitting on a computer. I also use mobile. Just kidding, I have an experience as a tutor. I have played a lot of cricket, flown kites and played kanche. Cycles, skates, football, swimming, chess etc are other things that I have done. Simply to put it, I had an awesome childhood, the best anyone can have. And Yeah, my future plan is to become a computer scientist. At the moment I want to start freelancing and start a youtube channel as soon as I am done with A-levels. And one last thing, I have a really great interest in discussing politics, both domestic and international. If anyone has any recommendation of such a club please share.

:)

Biryani is not Pilaoo..
Jun 23, 2017 6:47 PM
Jan 2015
well my time to introduce myself
-NAME: Mehar Bash Elahi
-gonna be 20 on 26 july
-live in lahoe
-currently studying BS mechanical engineering from GIKI
-well when it comes to anime i started watching them from 2013
-my best ones are:ONEPIECE(love),naruto shippuden,bleach, fullmetal alchemist, rakudai kishi no cavalry, neon genesis, death note........... well there are lots of them and i can remember the name of most of them now
-well i guess telling my favorite genre would be more good: slice of life, supernatural, high school, ecchi, harem, action, post-apocalyptic. shounen...
-foodie from the start name the dish and i must have eaten it once in life well considering the favorite one thats paaye from the start
-apart from anime my craving for manga is something else if iam watching any anime and its story line is not completed then what ever happens i need to complete as much as i can from manga

well i spend almost all my time watching anime now cant help with that addiction
Feb 24, 2018 10:41 AM
Nov 2017
Hello or should I say assalamualaikum.My name is Anjum.I was born and lived in Pakistan for 11 years in jhelum city and studied in class 6 until I moved to UK birmingham city where it has been 6 years so i am 17 years old and I have passed my GCSES and decided to take one year break before i go to college and decided to visit Pakistan for the first time in 6 years and I am currently texting from pk.I was born here so I know Pakistani culture pretty well and I still love it and I discovered anime in 2015 and started to watch since.Favourite sports is cricket.I am also a gamer. Favourite animes are Attack on titan,Parasyte the maxim, Hunterxhunter, Steins;gate,Overlord, Sword art online,Tokyo ghoul,Seven deadly sins,Food wars, Psycho pass,Re zero, My hero academia.These are all very good animes so try to watch most of them I am sure you will find them amazing.
Jin_kazamaFeb 24, 2018 10:55 AM
Jun 5, 2019 9:15 AM
Jul 2018
AoA! New member! Older than most here, but young at heart. Nice to see the motherland's presence here. Hope this club is active. Kabhi kabhi kuch khayalat sirf Urdu mein hi bayan h sakte hain.
Aug 5, 2019 11:11 AM
Sep 2018
Heyy and Salam everyone!! I'm from Karachi. Currently doing Software Engineering. I've started using MAL just a few days ago. I'm looking forward to have great great time with y'all. I hope you'll not get bored of me xx.
Sep 15, 2019 4:26 PM

Jun 2009
Assalaamu alaikum and welcome, everyone! Thanks for joining our club! Anime is not very popular/mainstream in Pakistan or in Pakistani communities so use this place to talk to others and have fun!

Happy to see more people are joining! I drop by a couple times a year and even that might slowly stop over time since I have growing responsibilities irl but it makes me happy to see there are other Pakistanis interested in anime :)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

» Ramadan Mubarak

blazinc - Apr 2, 2022

0 by blazinc »»
Apr 2, 2022 12:14 PM

» Shahzor Urdu Fighting Game *insert appropriate accent*

teenoli - Dec 21, 2011

6 by SushiPie »»
May 17, 2021 7:53 AM

» Ramadan Mubarak![late]

blazinc - Apr 19, 2021

0 by blazinc »»
Apr 19, 2021 7:53 AM

» Winter Animes

blazinc - Mar 22, 2021

0 by blazinc »»
Mar 22, 2021 2:21 AM

» What anime left the strongest impression on you? And for how long were you hungover it?

ShiroNeko89 - Feb 11, 2014

18 by removed-user »»
Jan 27, 2021 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.