Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 20, 2014 2:43 AM

Jul 2007
Evenmore nails in the coffin to those who said FT has no character development. The progress Sting and Rogue did is tremendous. Especially loved the part where Sting pretty much stated that he does not fear this opponent, because he thinks of Natsu, the person who beat them before, as stronger. IT seems Sting has developed a nice kind of "looking-up-to" to Natsu.

Too bad that I feel Sting will either sacrifice himself or die here, in order to F-Rogue's warning to be fulfilled.

Dimitrije1606 said:
This chapter was awesome...What the hell happened, why is Mashima better than Kishimoto? Were their roles reversed?

EVERYONE was better than Kishi for at least ~5 years already.

Darklight0303 said:
Still don't think Silver is Gray's dad

I am more than betting its the other way around.

Or they are the same person.
Jun 20, 2014 2:46 AM
Sep 2012
So 3000 Faces, so Hiro keeps adding more and more. By next week it was be 10,000 Faces. Why not.

So Erza's hand writing sucks, that is okay my hand writing sucks too. Though by the way the Twin Slayers were talking, there are no other guilds on their way. Fairy Tail was planning on dealing with themselves. Idiots, you need help, Fairy Tail can't do it by themselves.

Ah, a zombie Crawford. Won't anyone just stay dead in this arc. And what did Sting meant by I won't be careful I am not Natsu? Like Natsu is careful, Natsu is the most reckless in this series. Lector is at least smart enough to know he will just get in the way, stupid Fro doesn't he know there is a prophercy in which he dies? I am not worried about Fro dying, Natsu said he wouldn't die and when Natsu promese something he means it. And the only thing Fro can think about is he can't fly, Fro really is Happy 2.0

Finally we get to Gray and Silver, and now I am more confused, Silver has the look and smell of someone Gray know, but is not the person Gray knows. So does that mean Silver took someone's body or perhaps I am taking it too literally.

Next chapter "A Boy's Tale", I think next chapter we should get our confirmation on what Silver relationship with Gray really is. Can't wait for that.
blfanJun 20, 2014 2:52 AM
Jun 20, 2014 2:56 AM
Aug 2013
5 slayers are already fighting and cobra and luxus will come for sure.
i am hoping that the slayers together will defeat the king of hades. there is no way sting and rouge can do that alone
Jun 20, 2014 2:57 AM

Apr 2008
sakshitaparia said:
5 slayers are already fighting and cobra and luxus will come for sure.
i am hoping that the slayers together will defeat the king of hades. there is no way sting and rouge can do that alone

Tempesta needs to get taken out before Laxus can come back. The guy's blood is key to the cure.
Jun 20, 2014 3:25 AM

Jun 2013
Lol, so even if Erza is cool fighter never let her Write a Letter? XD

And damn knew it that 2IC of the Tartaros, King of Hades Mard Geer was strong, but this strong...Let's see how Twin Dragons will and are going to beat crap out of his ass.

Finally we will see just what is the Thing between Silver and Gray....I actually don't believe Time Travel theory anymore. Somewhat does not seem realistic. And I don't think that Mashima-sensei would use that obvious plot.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 20, 2014 3:47 AM

Apr 2008
Jarjaxle said:
Lol, so even if Erza is cool fighter never let her Write a Letter? XD

And damn knew it that 2IC of the Tartaros, King of Hades Mard Geer was strong, but this strong...Let's see how Twin Dragons will and are going to beat crap out of his ass.

Finally we will see just what is the Thing between Silver and Gray....I actually don't believe Time Travel theory anymore. Somewhat does not seem realistic. And I don't think that Mashima-sensei would use that obvious plot.

The dad plot is just as obvious. I am sticking to Ul's husband and kid Gray likely met him during his years with Ul but the guy left without seeing Ul
Jun 20, 2014 3:48 AM
Jan 2014
Marde said he hates when humans use dragon slaying magic.I can understand what he means,since that magic mimics a dragon's power,and he thinks humans are vermin.

But...he said that he especially hates when humans use it.The dragons taught only humans this magic,so what is his point?Is there a non human that can use dragon slayer magic and he considers it fine?Or did Marde refer to the dragons?

Also,Rogue and Sting only need to hold him off.And they are doing that spectacularly.Marde may have effortlessly evaded their blows,but Marde's attack didn't seem to do much damage to them.When the two use dragon force,shit gets real.Only then will Marde really fight.
Jun 20, 2014 4:03 AM
Jun 2014
i don't think silver is gray dad becuse gray parent died but maybe sliver really his dad or maybe his someone that knows ur and ultear and gray saw him in ur house :)
Jun 20, 2014 4:07 AM

Jul 2007
The only reason I WOULD like Silver as Gray's true father, is if Ur was his wife, so it would mean Ur was his mother.

Which would mean that Gray is the cause of both the death of his mother(Ur) and his sister(urtear) and now either his father would kill him or he would have to be responsible for death of his own father too, alongside everything else.

Talk about mindrape.
Jun 20, 2014 4:10 AM
Feb 2013
so not only only humans can learn dragon slaying magic ? but also demons? hope so!!!!!!!!!!!...
Jun 20, 2014 4:26 AM

Apr 2008
myanime2 said:
so not only only humans can learn dragon slaying magic ? but also demons? hope so!!!!!!!!!!!...

I don't think that's what Marde meant. It's more something like Marde and the original demons were there for the dragon war and probably against the human coexistance faction
Jun 20, 2014 4:29 AM
Sep 2012
Well the person Erza should go to is Wendy. Wendy could heal her up, Erza needs healing if she is going to have another fight.

And how about this of a possible fight, Erza and Minerva vs Kyouka and Sayla. Part of me thinks not to put this past Hiro.
Jun 20, 2014 4:42 AM

Apr 2008
blfan said:
Well the person Erza should go to is Wendy. Wendy could heal her up, Erza needs healing if she is going to have another fight.

And how about this of a possible fight, Erza and Minerva vs Kyouka and Sayla. Part of me thinks not to put this past Hiro.

Problem with that is that Wendy is god knows where. Going to the control room is closer since they are in the wreckage of Plutogrim
Jun 20, 2014 4:46 AM

Apr 2013
i lol'ed when he said.. "Is when assholes, try to hurt my friends"

Jun 20, 2014 4:50 AM

Jul 2013
I wonder who's going to save Sting and Rogue? It's obvious they can't win but maybe the fight will drag on long enough to the point where face activates.
Jun 20, 2014 4:56 AM

Oct 2013
I'm looking forward to the reunion of another white-hair-sister-duo.
Jun 20, 2014 5:15 AM
Sep 2012
Ophis said:
I wonder who's going to save Sting and Rogue? It's obvious they can't win but maybe the fight will drag on long enough to the point where face activates.

Either Gildarts or Jellal.
Jun 20, 2014 6:15 AM

Mar 2014
Well.. Fight was good .. I like those faces !!
Gray... I think we gonna go chit-chat chapter in the next one.
Good Chapter!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2014 6:24 AM

Jun 2013
miskos3 said:
Dimitrije1606 said:
This chapter was awesome...What the hell happened, why is Mashima better than Kishimoto? Were their roles reversed?
I've always been enjoying Fairy Tail much more than Naruto, but that's my personal opinion, so heh.

The chapter was pretty cool, didn't move things too much, the fight is started as a stalemate, but that's to be expected. Onto Gray and Silver next week? I really hope he isn't his dad. That'd be boring.

Don't get me wrong, I really love FT manga. But since Naruto is in it's ending, I was paying more attention to it. Sure, power up this, power up that, it was pretty lame. But still, it was really interesting. Especially since this is the end. On the other hand, FT is still building up for this arc. We still have many characters to enter, many things which need to have their own parts to play (Lumen Histoire for example). We didn't see Gildarts or Laxus in this fight, we still need to see Silver-Gray relationship and so on. Also, after ending of Daimatou Enbu, quality has dropped (Future Rogue). That is why Naruto was better for me, at least till last few chapters. I always pay attention to things which are ending.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jun 20, 2014 7:26 AM

Aug 2010
Great chapter. Please don't troll us in the next chapter Mashima. <3
Jun 20, 2014 7:28 AM
May 2014
i really enjoyed this chapter, my thoughts/theories about the whole gray and silver thing is that maybe silver is gray's father but silver's body is being used by one of the tartaros demons. or also since they said they have a necromancer in their ranks it could be that silver as gray's father could have died by deliora and maybe another one of zerefs demons decided to use the body because they thought his magic could be useful. that theory still has some holes but i'm really looking forward to seeing how gray and silver are actually related.
Jun 20, 2014 7:33 AM

Apr 2008
FT_Fangirl_15 said:
i really enjoyed this chapter, my thoughts/theories about the whole gray and silver thing is that maybe silver is gray's father but silver's body is being used by one of the tartaros demons. or also since they said they have a necromancer in their ranks it could be that silver as gray's father could have died by deliora and maybe another one of zerefs demons decided to use the body because they thought his magic could be useful. that theory still has some holes but i'm really looking forward to seeing how gray and silver are actually related.

None of those account for his blatant hatred of Gray
Jun 20, 2014 8:30 AM

Dec 2013
Silver is Juvial's ex lover.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jun 20, 2014 8:58 AM

Sep 2013
Silver is a demon with Ul's body/memories :)

Or Deloria's human form :O

Or Gray's dead/lost father.
Jun 20, 2014 9:00 AM

Apr 2011
Awesome chapter. Doranbolt team was able to count up to 2000 faces, but there is actually 3000? Marde Geer is starting to warm up to me as a decent villain for this FT arc.

What did you guys think of Geer comment towards the twins about Dragon slaying magic? Did he refer to Acnologia?
ichii_1 said:

I like the Deloria human form one, since all demons after death can be resurrected. What I wonder about Deloria is he the same type of book demon as the current demons by Zeref.
Jun 20, 2014 9:18 AM

Jul 2013
ichii_1 said:

Him being deliora's human form would be interesting indeed.
Hope the twin dragons won't suck in this fight. Of course I don't want the king of hades to suck either.
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Jun 20, 2014 12:04 PM

Jul 2010
I pretty much think Silver is Future Gray my guess.
If not someone's father not his ,but I will be shocked if Silver is ,I just thought it was Future Gray.
Jun 20, 2014 12:16 PM
Apr 2012
Fantastic chapter as always. Sting and Rogue showing that they are a threat. I am overjoyed to see Lector and Fro again. 3000 Faces, holy mother of god that still strikes awe in me. Continental scale danger. God damn. Keith the necromancer, no matter which way you try and spin it Keith is not a pretty name. Poor fella. Gray and Silver is interesting, might not be Grays dad, looking forward to finding out.
Jun 20, 2014 12:49 PM

Feb 2012
King of Hades smooth as hell.
Jun 20, 2014 1:26 PM
Jul 2013
I don't think Sting and Rogue are going to be able to defeat Mard Geer.. :/
I really want to know what Silver is to Gray >.< Guessing is his dad but don't know for shure..
Jun 20, 2014 1:37 PM

Dec 2013
I'm really curious now who Silver is !
Jun 20, 2014 5:16 PM

May 2012
he must be Deliora possesed someone's body, his hatred towards Gray is cannon and he's frozed in ice shell for a long time and probably absorbed/learned that magic and Silver's Ice has the same properties with Ice shell. it explains why those treasure hunter used moon drip to melt those ice.. Magic hardly explains in FT anyways like Natsu's fire and lightning..

Jun 20, 2014 10:04 PM
Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
i think its his relative/dad who has died but a demon/soul has taken over his body. Now him being Gray's father is still likely.

Loved stings face when he was pissed.

Need some deviantart for this chapter! Some avatar worthy panels of Sting.
Jun 21, 2014 12:20 AM

Jul 2007
ScazoN said:
Darklight0303 said:
i think its his relative/dad who has died but a demon/soul has taken over his body. Now him being Gray's father is still likely.

That does not explain t he outright malicious hatred Silver feels for Gray.

If its just some random demon, it should not be that personal.
Jun 21, 2014 3:17 AM

Apr 2008
ScazoN said:
Darklight0303 said:

Still doesn't justify the hatred. Nope
Jun 21, 2014 3:57 AM

May 2013
Sting and Rogue vs Hades now that's an awesome battle.

I really want to know Gray's connection with Silver :o
Jun 21, 2014 4:30 AM

Nov 2012
"All Nighters are bad for your skin and eyes"- gajeel

Lolol
Jun 21, 2014 5:12 PM

Jun 2013
So is Silver Gray's father or not? :/
Jun 21, 2014 5:14 PM

Apr 2008
KumaKing said:
So is Silver Gray's father or not? :/

My money is on not
Jun 21, 2014 11:23 PM

Jan 2012
Ah now this chapter had a fight I can't wait to see animated.
Jun 21, 2014 11:53 PM
Mar 2013
Nice Chapter. Though the difference of strength of Silver and Gray is too huge xD
Jun 22, 2014 3:59 PM

Jan 2014
Anime_loves_ME said:
Nice Chapter. Though the difference of strength of Silver and Gray is too huge xD

only by hype because Silver has yet to show any combat feats. I'm guessing Gray will get a big powerup to defeat him (along with new feats), which is good enough for me!
Jun 22, 2014 4:12 PM

Apr 2008
GrayFTMage said:
Anime_loves_ME said:

only by hype because Silver has yet to show any combat feats. I'm guessing Gray will get a big powerup to defeat him (along with new feats), which is good enough for me!

He froze a FUCKIN DRAGON. How is that not a feat?
Jun 22, 2014 6:10 PM

Feb 2014
Darklight0303 said:
GrayFTMage said:

Because he did it off-screen thus cannot be calculated what kind of ability he used to achieve it.

One can still assume that he use Ul suicide freezing tech to froze Atlas dragon, then got himself revived because he is "immortal" demon.
Jun 22, 2014 6:34 PM

Apr 2008
MShukyDeneuve said:
Darklight0303 said:

Because he did it off-screen thus cannot be calculated what kind of ability he used to achieve it.

One can still assume that he use Ul suicide freezing tech to froze Atlas dragon, then got himself revived because he is "immortal" demon.

You can't be serious. He froze not only the dragon with the flames of hell but even the whole damn village. Doesn't matter how he did it. Magic on that scale is ludicrous's strong. There's no way in hell that Gray can be stronger in raw magic power than this guy. The same guy who snap freezed Natsu completely with a single swipe of his hand.
Jun 22, 2014 11:17 PM

Oct 2013
erza, can she managed to destroy 3000 faces?
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jun 23, 2014 6:44 PM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
MShukyDeneuve said:

You can't be serious. He froze not only the dragon with the flames of hell but even the whole damn village. Doesn't matter how he did it. Magic on that scale is ludicrous's strong. There's no way in hell that Gray can be stronger in raw magic power than this guy. The same guy who snap freezed Natsu completely with a single swipe of his hand.

You can't be serious, stop overhyping a featless character for no apparent reason. You conveniently forget that Atlas was a sick dragon, who was dying of ilness. Heck it was the same dragon who easily restored his life force.

By this measure, Gray can bust mountain scale feats because he melted a mountain from his MP.

Freezing Natsu isn't impressive, Lyon did the same thing. Gray could do the same thing.
Jun 24, 2014 2:07 AM

Apr 2008
GrayFTMage said:
Darklight0303 said:

You can't be serious, stop overhyping a featless character for no apparent reason. You conveniently forget that Atlas was a sick dragon, who was dying of ilness. Heck it was the same dragon who easily restored his life force.

By this measure, Gray can bust mountain scale feats because he melted a mountain from his MP.

Freezing Natsu isn't impressive, Lyon did the same thing. Gray could do the same thing.

Uh no Lyon froze his chest and it still took longer than it took Silver who did it in a second with a single SWIPE of his hand.

Gray couldn't even beat Ultear without psychological assists from Ul in the ocean to stun Ultear into NOT using the ocean around her. YOu're telling me he can beat Silver? Oh wait. I look at your name. Of course you think Gray will win hands down. Why do I bother.
Darklight0303Jun 24, 2014 2:19 AM
Jun 24, 2014 3:07 AM

May 2012
to be honest i think Silver is either Ul's husband, Ul's edolas counterpart or Gray's dad.

Keep that aside, im glad that minerva comes to her sense. and also glad that frosch has not dead..yet... and erza will be taking of them...

actually im looking forward for all the dragon slayers (doesnt include laxus and cobra since theyre not trained by dragon) to form a team a defeat demon king, that fight would be friggin epic. Imagine, the unison raid of all the 5 dragon slayers *.*
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 24, 2014 3:20 AM

Mar 2014
Hiro already tweeted days ago stating he wasn't going the father son route..
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.