Forum Settings
Forums

The part of the future ending in swords art online when it is about to end during its final arc

Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 18, 2014 12:11 AM
Mar 2013
You know swords arts online begins like a 'trapped in online world' thing like .hack series for example however it transcends into a mystery thing and why the antagonists capture other players for a reason after the heroes escaped from the game.

It gained popularity ever since including an anime series like haruhi suziyama series did i mean after all both series including durara are made by the same company ASCII Media Works with its imprint Dengeki Bunko.

But you know if the series is about to end in the near future which is the final arc or should i say final volume i think i know what the ending will be like.

After the mysteries of the series is revealed and defeating what might be the final big bad of the light novel series (and hopefully the anime series if it adapts the final arc) the story will end taking place many years later in the real world where Kazuto (kiriko) and Asuna are now a married couple and have two children including a baby daughter who they named after in honor of their friend from the online world (whether if she still lives or dies during the whole series that depends) named Yui.

What do you think?
johnknight648Jun 18, 2014 10:06 AM
Jun 18, 2014 11:03 AM
Mar 2012
The series won't be ending any time soon since the Alicization arc will go on for some time. And I believe Reki has something planned after that too. There is speculation though that SAO may connect to Accel World. SAO is already researching acceleration technology and Nerve Gears appeared in Accel World. There was also a crossover side story between them.

A thread you might find interesting: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=419693&show=40#msg17084251
Jun 18, 2014 8:23 PM
Mar 2013
alexpte said:
The series won't be ending any time soon since the Alicization arc will go on for some time. And I believe Reki has something planned after that too. There is speculation though that SAO may connect to Accel World. SAO is already researching acceleration technology and Nerve Gears appeared in Accel World. There was also a crossover side story between them.

A thread you might find interesting: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=419693&show=40#msg17084251

That's true since Reki Kwahara has written both the two light novel series swords art online and accelworld since they are influenced from the thing he likes Virtual RPG games,There might be a possibility that the two series will be connected and are going to be canon,But still what do you think of my possible ending.

More topics from this board

» Stuff that made you lower your score/rating? [Spoilers]

Kazu-chan-san - Feb 17

7 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 18, 10:26 AM

» Still feels rushed

Cneq - Nov 14, 2022

7 by Saynarra »»
Jan 19, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Volume 4 Chapter 9 Discussion

Shadow_Strider - Dec 4, 2012

2 by eleonora_43 »»
Oct 14, 2023 4:23 AM

» Continue the LN after the last season

baltazak - Apr 5, 2023

2 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Oct 13, 2023 2:52 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Chapter 2 Discussion

Kiba_Senpai - Nov 27, 2022

0 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Nov 27, 2022 4:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.