Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 15, 2014 9:35 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Himiko ;.;

My respect for her has grown quite a bit since her initial introduction, just like with Saru. Speaking of which, I thought Saru's fighting skills also improved especially against Alexander. Ah one more episode left but I'm really wondering how the show will wrap up.

Himiko :(((. And also I wonder if Jeanne will survive that..
Jun 15, 2014 9:39 AM

Nov 2007
Saru cares about Himiko's physical condition (reminding him of his sister) and doesn't want to use her for the attack. Jeanne wants to be useful. Reverse world...?

Purple long hair guy is alive and joins the battle. Those undeads... Himiko used up all her energy to saved them anyways, and blessed Nobu and Jeanne before the death.

Sakura-san's character appeared and forced Jeanne to say about the prophecy, and she got assassinated.

One more ep. and only Nobu left to fight against the enemy... I don't understand the preview, so I cannot imagine how the series will end.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 15, 2014 10:40 AM
May 2014
Sooo jeanne prayed to caesars regalia and asked for both ichihime and caesar to lend her strength, I guess those jewels at the end of ep 21were caesars regalia after all... her prayers were answered and quo vadis suddenly showed up as a cross and transformed into that snowmobile.. whatever..

Kinda curious though why she prayed to ichihime since both the mech and regalia belonged to caesar..

What happened to himiko hurts me.. she deserved better
jfsJun 15, 2014 11:02 AM
Jun 15, 2014 11:59 AM
Dec 2012
I can't believe that Himiko died I loved her :'') , LOL for the first time I can say that I love Cesare coz he shot Jean xD
and glad to see Kenshin is alive 3>
Jun 15, 2014 12:44 PM

Oct 2010
Turns out Hideyoshi didn't have romantic feelings for Himiko, just as I had originally thought. But damn it, the one death that I REALLY didn't want to happen ended up happening. RIP Himiko :(
Jun 15, 2014 1:07 PM

Sep 2008
Himiko! ;(

No, no...
First Ichihime, now you!
I don't like it...

HideyoshixHimiko hug scene... ;(
Kinda makes me sad that Himiko was like little sister for Hideyoshi...
but maybe he doesn't understand his feelings *.*
He don't know that his feelings for Himiko is love!
Anyway... even still I ship it!

All my OTPs are "dead" ;(
Really... Even if I start series with "Don't have OTP, favorite characters in mecha anime" I always end up with having more than one,
and always couple must end up dying or one of them dies... ;(

What they have done with Mitsu? :/

Caesar become good guy, Mitsu become bad guy... :/

"You become a part of that bullshit, Sir Nobunaga"
da Vinci, please... xD
These subs I can't...

Final episode next week...
From all characters I liked left only... Hideyoshi... and Mitsu.
This going to be interesting ending.
Jun 15, 2014 1:12 PM

Jan 2014
OKay... it can wrap up fully now. As Keima would say, I can see the ending.

Poor Himiko and jeanne. She probably will survive... then again everyone might die, the destroyer king shall destroy the world. Do it Nobu!
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jun 15, 2014 1:20 PM
Jul 2018
Poor Himiko, she was dead.

It was good to see Kenshin is alive.

Mitsuhide is such a traitor.
Jun 15, 2014 1:39 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Jeanne is unbelieavably stupid (well she has been throughout the series). If she hadn't proclaimed Arthur they wouldn't have been able to complete the grail ceremony. Then again, Nobunaga has never been the sharpest tool in the shed either. It's almost a shame Himiko sacrificed her life for these 2.

Mitsuhide has gone full scumbag now. But knowing some of Kawamori's stuff, he probably will get redemption by turning once again before the end.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 15, 2014 1:44 PM
Jun 2014
I guess Saru's feelings for Himiko were that of a brotherly love. I loved how she said she will be wed to Nobu in the afterlife.

The regalia can either both be Caesar's or one belonged to Ichi. That scene was probably my favorite for this episodes. I also love how it first materialised as a cross.

I guess they had to nerf Alexander somehow he was just too OP. Brainwashed Mitsu < brainwashed Caesar, seriously Mitsu has become such a b***h in just one episode.
Jun 15, 2014 1:45 PM

Aug 2012
WHO THE FUCK LET DA VINCI STAY THERE WITH HIMIKO

That bastard just wants to watch the world burn. It seemed like they planned for Jeanne and Nobu to get up there so that Mitsu could catch them off guard and coerce Jeanne into the proclamation. So they likely would have gotten up there anyway, with Kenshin and Saru holding the fort(that whole sequence was awesome btw). I'm not buying his spiel, I think Da Vinci is runnin things and his tarot divination is a farce to accomplish his goals.

Anyway, Himiko certainly did deserve a better death than being used as a plot device to affirm the Nobu x Jeanne ship. Seeing her hold their hands together in her last moment was gut wrenching. If she had to die, it should have been just Nobu present, as he never got the chance to really thank her for her devotion.

So Saru clearly saw Himiko as his sister, and of course respected her as Nobu's wife. So can we lay the Saru x Himiko ship down to rest?

Mitsu had better get a good piece of development in the finale, because this is a terrible way for his character to finish the show(brainwashed or not). I like how Nobu said exactly what I expected Mitsu to do, that it would have been better for him to take the whole thing upon himself, make himself savior-king. That shows that the writers consider how each character's respective path could(and should) go, and how it relates to other characters. Though like I said, choosing this way requires a very well thought out way for Mitsu to go out, or else his character will ultimately become weak and shallow(inb4 jfs says his character was always weak and shallow)

All in all this was one of the most exciting and sad episodes of the year for me, I really hope it all comes together and makes for a huge finale!
AlexTheRiotJun 15, 2014 1:50 PM
Jun 15, 2014 1:53 PM

May 2014
How useless can Nobunaga get? I really don't care if Arthur destroys the world anymore.
Jun 15, 2014 1:59 PM

Jan 2013
Well seems over to me. Now for Nobunaga to kill himself and Monkey to take over and finish what he could not.

Tragic episode
Jun 15, 2014 1:59 PM

Jan 2014
In all honesty, We all knew Himiko would die to affirm the Ranmaru x Nobu ship. Da vinci running things/ influencing things is quite possible. I mean let's be honest here, If Mitsu didn't speak with Da vinci chances are he wouldn't have gone to see arthur.

I do Believe that mitsu will redeem himself by the end. Nobu shall release him from the spell and if he does one good thing it better be kill that annoyance who has been killing people from the shadows on Arthur's side. I'm seriously fed up of him.

Jeane's word is truth it seems, but I do believe that if Nobu is the destroyer king (which is all but confirmed) the words destroyer and savior may not mean what they seem. Arthur killing people/ destroying a thriving planet to "save" the world is pure BS. Under his rule the star of the west was ran into ruin while the star of the east thrived even if they were going through some civil wars of sorts.

Arthur killed both stars and Himiko has tried to protect the leylines as well from the destructive ash that has been produce. I don't believe her work will be in vain, so when they say destroy the world I don't think they mean literal destruction.

We've never seem arthur's real face either. Who says that the arthur up there isn't some kind of machine, and who has been praised for his inventions? This is just a wild speculation but there has been more than one person manipulating both sides in this war. I highly doubt that Da Vinci is arthur but you never know. I mean after watching Samumenco I really don't want to try predicting anything in anime anymore.

The only thing I feel will happen is that Mitsu shall be saved by nobu and probably repay him by sacrificing himself to save him.

Kenshin and Monkey better kill Alexander... more importantly I want Monkey to be the one to deal the finishing blow.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jun 15, 2014 2:17 PM
May 2014
jfs said:
Kinda curious though why she prayed to ichihime since both the mech and regalia belonged to caesar..

Maybe because she thought Caesar wouldn't help if she didn't? XD

Bodomschild said:
I guess Saru's feelings for Himiko were that of a brotherly love. I loved how she said she will be wed to Nobu in the afterlife.

The regalia can either both be Caesar's or one belonged to Ichi. That scene was probably my favorite for this episodes. I also love how it first materialised as a cross.

I'm glad as I didn't like the idea of Saru/Himiko. I did too, really I like Nobu/Himiko more than Nobu/Jeanne just because of her devotion to him.

Hm, one could belong to Ichi, I suppose, and she never knew it was a regalia? Oh, that was my fave too. I too loved how it appeared as a cross and then transformed, so fitting for Quo Vadis.
Jun 15, 2014 2:40 PM
Jan 2014
NiteBloomingRose said:
jfs said:

Maybe because she thought Caesar wouldn't help if she didn't? XD

Lol.

Bodomschild said:
NiteBloomingRose said:

I'm glad as I didn't like the idea of Saru/Himiko. I did too, really I like Nobu/Himiko more than Nobu/Jeanne just because of her devotion to him.

I didn't like the idea of Saru x Himiko either. I also prefer the Nobu x Himiko ship rather than the Nobu x Jeanne ship. I just don't like Jeanne's character so much, Himiko has proven to be way more useful than her anyway. The Nobu x Himiko ship crashed alongside the Azuchi =/.
ResidentJun 15, 2014 2:47 PM
Jun 15, 2014 2:42 PM

Mar 2014
Aww poor Himeko she will live on in my heart and fanfic's

Calling it now Da vinci is final boss or even he was King Arthur all along!! Arthur's glow reminded me of Da vinci's hologram tech
Jun 15, 2014 2:58 PM

May 2013
Awesome and sad episode :(
Jun 15, 2014 2:58 PM
Jun 2014
Himiko's death is the only death that I felt sad about so far. As for Mitsuhide, he's too far gone, so just kill him off. Nobunaga, how many times must you fail before you actually win?
Jun 15, 2014 3:00 PM
May 2014
Madara31 said:
Turns out Hideyoshi didn't have romantic feelings for Himiko, just as I had originally thought. But damn it, the one death that I REALLY didn't want to happen ended up happening. RIP Himiko :(

You were right, but I kinda wanted it to happen just because I feel bad for himiko , and I know unless she ends up with someone else she would probably die so nobu jeanne can happen.

@alextheriot I actually felt the brainwashing was a cheap way to give the betrayal a final push, i would sure like a twist with mitsu being freed by nobu only for him to claim this is actually what he always wanted.. last ep opening implies past mitsu killed nobu so he could rule after all

And I think those 2 jewels are both caesars regalia, ichi has no biz holding one and all of the east regalias are with nobu and kenshin, I guess jeanne was just praying to both since she assumes they are together wherever, i like how they seemed to answer her prayers though
jfsJun 15, 2014 3:20 PM
Jun 15, 2014 3:41 PM

Feb 2011
Nobunaga failed again. :/
Marzan said:
Jeanne is unbelieavably stupid (well she has been throughout the series). If she hadn't proclaimed Arthur they wouldn't have been able to complete the grail ceremony. Then again, Nobunaga has never been the sharpest tool in the shed either. It's almost a shame Himiko sacrificed her life for these 2.

It's not like Jeanne had a choice. If she hadn't proclaimed Arthur then Nobunaga would have been killed, and without Nobunaga they can't defeat Arthur.

I hope Nobunaga will destroy anything that moves and burns Palais Natura to ashes.
Jun 15, 2014 3:44 PM

Aug 2012
I hope something like that happens, but more along the lines of Nobu freeing him and Mitsu going on the warpath against both Nobu and Arthur, proving to be the wildcard that Da Vinci hoped for.

Lunatik said:

Marzan said:

It's not like Jeanne had a choice. If she hadn't proclaimed Arthur then Nobunaga
would have been killed, and without Nobunaga they can't defeat Arthur.

But what Marzan means is that Jeanne held the power in her hand, the proclamation should have been a bargaining chip. Mitsu wouldn't shoot Nobu if she threatened to cut her tongue off if he did. But, this is Jeanne we're talking about.
AlexTheRiotJun 15, 2014 3:48 PM
Jun 15, 2014 3:47 PM
May 2014
AlexTheRiot said:
I hope something like that happens, but more along the lines of Nobu freeing him and Mitsu going on the warpath against both Nobu and Arthur, proving to be the wildcard that Da Vinci hoped for.

Well theres only one episode left, is there time for that? if mitsu stays bad after being freed i can only see it as leaving nobu with no choice but to kill him...

BTW am i the only one laughing at this http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1402/86/1402867835259.jpg

WTF man these 2 just waltzed into the enemy base unarmed and is jeanne planning to fight mitsu with her fists
Jun 15, 2014 3:51 PM

Aug 2012
jfs said:
AlexTheRiot said:

Well theres only one episode left, is there time for that? if mitsu stays bad after being freed i can only see it as leaving nobu with no choice but to kill him...

BTW am i the only one laughing at this http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1402/86/1402867835259.jpg

WTF man these 2 just waltzed into the enemy base unarmed and is jeanne planning to fight mitsu with her fists

I think something could be worked out. It would have to be quick, but it could make for an exciting climax.

Lol I thought that was pretty ridiculous too, only Nobu would snark at a pistol while unarmed. Maybe Ladder to Heaven couldn't move weapons?
Jun 15, 2014 3:51 PM

Feb 2011
jfs said:

I was hoping they would storm the hall with their respective mecha, but no, they both entered the hall without anykind of weapon ...
Jun 15, 2014 3:52 PM

Apr 2013
From the start i really enjoyed this show, but now as it is coming to its end i think that i might hate it. Well, i hope that there will be some kind of twist at the last episode that will show that the countless deaths of Nobunaga supporters were not in vain otherwise i will be terribly disappointed.
Jun 15, 2014 4:09 PM
May 2014
AlexTheRiot said:

I think something could be worked out. It would have to be quick, but it could make for an exciting climax.

Lol I thought that was pretty ridiculous too, only Nobu would snark at a pistol while unarmed. Maybe Ladder to Heaven couldn't move weapons?

Well i still think mitsu will survive and get redeemed since regardless of my opinion, the show is trying to portray him as a symphathetic character (Not that the show had a problem offing poor himiko), but i think those ninja girls of his will play a role in redeeming him, maybe at the end he can still support nobu or go with one of his ninjas...

There are a few other plotlines that needs resolved though, most of the bad guys are still live, we still have alexander, cesare, magellan, arthur, and the other zombies (i cant imagine we wont see zombie brutus again), so it might feel kinda rushed

Both mechas are teleported along with himiko, so yeah, or at least they cant find a weapon in the ship before running into the enemy base? either way its stupid or bad writing, also kinda dumb how cesare needs to aim a sniper rifle from about 10 metres, but whatever

BTW maybe cesare shot jeanne so jeanne cant 'change' the prophecy again? will this help in defeating arthur?

So its the last ep and we still dont know what the bad guy is and the good guy hasnt met the real bad guy yet...
jfsJun 15, 2014 4:19 PM
Jun 15, 2014 5:02 PM
Jun 2014
I think they really should have gone into detail of what the regalia actually do. I mean some can control elements but for example what did Caesar's do? I'm also disappointed that excaliber was just forgotten lol... I mean was it really just a plot device for the pillars of Heracles. It looks like this is either gonna be a rushed ending or a WTF ending.
Jun 15, 2014 5:27 PM

Dec 2011
Himiko was the best character in this animu

RIP
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2014 5:35 PM
Oct 2007
I am really getting sick of the stupidity at the end of this show. It's like the writers of the story threw out all common sense. They are all calling Nobunaga the Destroyer King which makes no sense by common sense.

1. Who is the one that destroyed there own planet? King Arthur they killed there own dragons.
2. Who is invading and killing innocent women and children? King Arthur Court
3. Who came to there planet and started to suck the life from the planet? King Arthur
4. Who even told Ichihime and Mitsuhide that King Arthur is going to destroy the planets? Yet he still questioned Nobunaga
5. Who has been doing nothing but trying to protect others? Nobunaga

Yet, they all are calling him the Destroyer King when he has been doing nothing but trying to protect the planet to the point he even made a pact with the dragons of the planet!

Up to this point I was giving the show some good review but now that common sense went out the window and they all blaming it on the only one trying to protect and save the planet.. this show has turned dumb.
Jun 15, 2014 5:40 PM

Dec 2011
molitar said:
I am really getting sick of the stupidity at the end of this show. It's like the writers of the story threw out all common sense. They are all calling Nobunaga the Destroyer King which makes no sense by common sense.

1. Who is the one that destroyed there own planet? King Arthur they killed there own dragons.
2. Who is invading and killing innocent women and children? King Arthur Court
3. Who came to there planet and started to suck the life from the planet? King Arthur
4. Who even told Ichihime and Mitsuhide that King Arthur is going to destroy the planets? Yet he still questioned Nobunaga
5. Who has been doing nothing but trying to protect others? Nobunaga

Yet, they all are calling him the Destroyer King when he has been doing nothing but trying to protect the planet to the point he even made a pact with the dragons of the planet!

Up to this point I was giving the show some good review but now that common sense went out the window and they all blaming it on the only one trying to protect and save the planet.. this show has turned dumb.
Are you looking for sense in Nobunaga the Fool ? Not going to work
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2014 6:20 PM

Nov 2012
This is that kinda of anime that the entire cast dies and is ressurect,but in this case the entire enemy cast is ressurected even more powerfull and broken and the protagonists get fucked up.

Damn.
Jun 15, 2014 6:54 PM

Dec 2013
Bodomschild said:
I think they really should have gone into detail of what the regalia actually do. I mean some can control elements but for example what did Caesar's do? I'm also disappointed that excaliber was just forgotten lol... I mean was it really just a plot device for the pillars of Heracles. It looks like this is either gonna be a rushed ending or a WTF ending.

Yeah that's basically what it was reduced to since we haven't heard mention of it since then. Unless it turns back up in the next episode for whatever reason, but even then it would still be reduced to a convenient plot device.

Sad to see Himiko go, but I'm pretty sure everyone felt it coming the moment Nobu said that the Azuchi was not to be moved near the beginning of the episode.

As far as Mitsu betrayal is concerned, I can honestly say I don't care much for it, or for Mitsu himself for that matter. I'm honestly hoping for neither a happy ending for him, nor for redemption.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Jun 15, 2014 7:41 PM
Jun 2014
lokoxDZz said:
This is that kinda of anime that the entire cast dies and is ressurect,but in this case the entire enemy cast is ressurected even more powerfull and broken and the protagonists get fucked up.

Damn.

I'm starting to think were gonna get one of those everyone is reborn type of ending.
Jun 15, 2014 8:00 PM
May 2014
Bodomschild said:

I'm starting to think were gonna get one of those everyone is reborn type of ending.

I doubt it, that would be really stupid, nobu has to end with jeanne or the whole thing will be pointless...

Besides charas like caesar/ichi and Himiko had a decent death scene, having them reborn on screen is dumb (especially since himiko said something like i will be his bride in the next life or whatever)

I hope nobu uses the grail to restore life to the planet or whatever...
Jun 15, 2014 9:35 PM
May 2014
dayum, this episode is pretty intense. its si sad how himiko dies but at least it was in her love nobunagas arms. saru ust be devastated now.

mitsus just under arthurs brainwash and pretty sure he will end pretty badly.

so much for being the 'savior king' arthur is just a faggot who want the overall rule.

pretty keen for the next and final episode.
Jun 15, 2014 9:52 PM
May 2014
ResidentANM said:

I didn't like the idea of Saru x Himiko either. I also prefer the Nobu x Himiko ship rather than the Nobu x Jeanne ship. I just don't like Jeanne's character so much, Himiko has proven to be way more useful than her anyway. The Nobu x Himiko ship crashed alongside the Azuchi =/.

With how Himiko is so devoted to Nobu, it just wouldn't make any sense. Jeanne became pretty ridiculous with how she was going back and forth. I honestly think she would have been a better character if she didn't fall in love with Nobu and had character development that didn't involve him. Her liking him just feels purely plot device while I can fully understand why Himiko loved him and is so devoted. Well, I was expecting it to crash, but at least she could have been alone with him. :/
Jun 15, 2014 10:50 PM
May 2014
NiteBloomingRose said:

With how Himiko is so devoted to Nobu, it just wouldn't make any sense. Jeanne became pretty ridiculous with how she was going back and forth. I honestly think she would have been a better character if she didn't fall in love with Nobu and had character development that didn't involve him. Her liking him just feels purely plot device while I can fully understand why Himiko loved him and is so devoted. Well, I was expecting it to crash, but at least she could have been alone with him. :/

Himiko fell in love with nobu and is devoted to him after a short meeting when she was maybe 8 years old... idk how i feel about that
Jun 15, 2014 10:57 PM
Jul 2018
Great, everyone seems to die in this
Jun 15, 2014 11:00 PM

Oct 2013
Bad episode

Nobunaga and shoji kawamori su..k

RIP himiko One of the best girls in Nobunaga the fool.

2/5

http://imgur.com/EDDCW7S
banktoomJun 15, 2014 11:17 PM
Jun 16, 2014 12:07 AM
Jun 2014
jfs said:
Bodomschild said:

I doubt it, that would be really stupid, nobu has to end with jeanne or the whole thing will be pointless...

Besides charas like caesar/ichi and Himiko had a decent death scene, having them reborn on screen is dumb (especially since himiko said something like i will be his bride in the next life or whatever)

I hope nobu uses the grail to restore life to the planet or whatever...

I honestly see Nobu or Jeanne dying next episode restoring the balance or something like that. One thing I definitely think needs too happen is the two stars merging into one.
Jun 16, 2014 12:14 AM
May 2014
Bodomschild said:

I honestly see Nobu or Jeanne dying next episode restoring the balance or something like that. One thing I definitely think needs too happen is the two stars merging into one.

Both Nobu and jeanne should survive, especially after himikos last words, Its possible they might use the grails power to unite the stars and restore life to the planet though
Jun 16, 2014 1:16 AM

Jan 2014
All betray nobunaga, jeane betrayed him with her sayn that arthur is savior king she launched grail ceremony and doomed everyone, with her stupidity over whole season this was biggest backstab to nobunaga, what she could had done, We knew that mitsuhide would had betrayed nobunaga one or other way, like in all nobunaga based animes his sister and her husband get killed by him or by someone else, also his right hand betray him.
wex89Jun 16, 2014 1:39 AM
Jun 16, 2014 2:40 AM

Nov 2013
Wait what's the body count now? It seems that everyone else will die next episode...

Kenshin showed up as expected, badass as always; saying badass wise shit and doing badass stuff with his badass mecha. Oh wait now he has a badass eye patch, 10X more badass than before.

Monkey did good this time against Alexander, pity that we didn't see them fight more and see Alexander fall to him or to Kenshin :|

Da Vinci you bastard.. I never trusted him from the first few episodes, I think next episode will be him taking over the world. Of course, this doesn't change the fact that Mitsu is now as hated to me as Caesar was. I hope he dies too just like Caesar.

Dat retarded Jeanne declaration *facepalm*
I really thought she was going to say "Nobunaga is the Savior King" or "King Arthur is the Destroyer King." So much for her trust to Nobunaga and shit, that was a true face palm worthy moment. What the hell Jeanne, get your shit together for once.
I hope she dies as well next episode, but that's very unlikely considering her main character status. But then again characters have been dropping like flies lately so who knows.

Well, 5/5 I guess.
Jun 16, 2014 3:05 AM

May 2013
I was expecting that would happen. Well, who's next in line to die? Probably Ranmaru will live. It just looks like it.

Though this episode did make it a little interesting cuz of the unexpected responses.
Jun 16, 2014 6:26 AM

Dec 2010
Himiko ;( ;( ;( Darn it, even da Vinci has a heart after all.

ON BAI SHIRAMANDAYA SOWAKA!!!! That moment I fangasmed uncontrollably. It was the last reason I was looking forward to the anime after Caesar died. Too bad he didn't get to kill of Alexander already.

I totally can't see how what's left will be wrapped up in one last episode. I don't see a movie coming either neither a 2nd season. Maybe Special/OVA ending, but I don't think we should really hope for this :(
Jun 16, 2014 6:40 AM
Sep 2013
OMG, Jeanne is so naive and Nobunaga is really unlucky. Hideyoshi is my favourite character in this anime, I will cry if he dies ;_; and poor Himiko...she was a good character.
Jun 16, 2014 6:47 AM

Jan 2014
While I still love this anime, I have a feeling they're rushing it :/ The ending will be either: a. confusing b. stupid or c. an open ending... While it wasn't smart that Jeanne said that Arthur is the Savior king, I can understand it, I mean otherwise that little b- Mitsu would have shot Nobu. I hate Mitsu. I hope he dies. Anyway, I'm curious what is going to happen. Jeanne dying, Himiko dead and Nobu wounded. Though about the end, 'Love, destroy this world! ' was that Jeanne and Nobu to each other, or is love like a power or something?
SwantjeJun 16, 2014 7:15 AM
Jun 16, 2014 8:26 AM

Jul 2012
Is it bad that I wanted Jeanne to die?... Although she isn't as trashy as when she was first introduced but she still a walking fanservice with a bit of personality. :/

Anyway, I'm so conflicted to how I'm gonna rate this show when it ends. There's so many things I like about this show and it pulls of the dramatic/climactic scenes SO WELL but at the same time, it's such a mess at times and the story is so confusing LOL.

Also, DAMNNNN. Himiko best girl dies. :( As long as Ichihime. When Himiko died and they showed the flashback to when Nobu and Himiko were kids, I was like "fuck my feels" lolol
Jun 16, 2014 10:08 AM

Feb 2011
I already said it, but the more I think about it, the more I hate how the writers turned Nobunaga and Jeanne completely stupid.
The fighting scene are awesome, Hideyoshi and Kenshin are badass, but all of this is wasted by the last minutes : Nobunaga and Jeanne enter Palais Natura without mecha, without weapons ..... seriously ?

Mitsuhide : "Nobunaga I have a gun, give up already !"

Nobunaga : "I'm not afraid of any gun !"

*Mitsuhide shoots Nobunaga twice*
*Nobunaga loses*

How did it turn like this ?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2014

98 by Vindicater »»
Jul 16, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2014

76 by Dobko »»
Aug 25, 2022 3:53 PM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2014

79 by Dobko »»
Aug 24, 2022 4:37 PM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2014

105 by Dobko »»
Aug 24, 2022 4:10 PM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2014

133 by Dobko »»
Aug 23, 2022 5:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.