Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2014 8:28 AM
Mar 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
An episode about dieting. It brings back a lot of memories of when I was a child. My brother actually trolled me with a weight scale once xD Poor Kaho she doesn't realize that starving yourself will only make things worse.

This episode reminds of that episode from Sailor Moon where Serena freaks out about her weight. This theme seems common in older anime for some reason.

I think I've figured out the problem with this season: Where is Wataru?!

He barely gets any screen time at all now which is stupid. The anime is supposed to be about Wataru's interactions with his sisters not about his sisters daydreaming over him.
Jan 17, 2020 6:33 PM

Nov 2016
Kaho even thought that water would make her gain weight, lol. She was still right in a way, that is to say temporary weight gain.

Also nice extra episode with Aria, I prefered the one with Mamoru, tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sister Princess: Re Pure Episode 9 Discussion

blessofcurse - Feb 10, 2015

1 by Kerkun »»
Dec 5, 2023 8:41 AM

Poll: » Sister Princess RePure Episode 13 Discussion

brinan - Nov 4, 2009

3 by nomad8 »»
Aug 31, 2021 12:33 PM

» Questions about Re Pure series

Teckmeister - Apr 17, 2014

3 by nomad8 »»
Aug 31, 2021 10:30 AM

Poll: » Sister Princess: Re Pure Episode 1 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Jun 15, 2014

2 by FMmatron »»
Jan 17, 2020 5:29 PM

» Special episodes linked with the main TV series.

GiantQAACSleier - Dec 26, 2016

0 by GiantQAACSleier »»
Dec 26, 2016 7:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.