Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 13, 2014 2:58 PM

Aug 2008
Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the FAQ Thread, this thread should answer all of your questions, and the questions frequently asked by other members~
-------------------------

What are "coins" and how do I get them?
Shiny Coins are this clubs form of Currency. You can frequently find them being called "Points." You need them for practically everything you do or request in this club~ In order to receive any revenue (coins) you must first register at the Bank. This is so we can track your coins, and make sure you have what you are actually spending. You can get into some trouble if you request something and don't have the coins for it!
You can get them by doing various things around the club. Firstly, you can gain them through salary. A salary here is given to members with a job~ You can work for the club by applying at the Admin Recruitment thread, or you can ask a shop-owner and work for them. You can also participate in the numerous Game Threads around the club, or even a contest or LE or two. We compensate you for any work you do for the club~ It's up to you to initiate it!

How do I get Limited Editions here?
Occasionally, the staff (or members) will hold Limited or Special Editions. Of course, you still have to pay for those cards, however, they should be much cheaper than a shops card depending on it's quality. These Limited or Special Editions can be very rare! You should snag them up while possible.
You can also receive cards from Shops. Shops are a very important part of our world and it is important to utilize them for your graphics needs as we can't always rely on staff as it isn't their job to create cards for this club.

I don't understand taxes, can you explain it to me?
Taxes only apply to those members with a shop. If you are a shop-owner, the Tax Man will come to your shop every week and collect 15% of your shops weekly earnings. This is done with simple math. The creator (kappuchu) will take care of everything Tax Man related, so please don't worry about him (even though he's scary) All tax related gain goes into the Community Pot to give to outstanding members and for contest related purposes. If an admin makes a mistake on your coins, the Banker may compensate you from her pocket. Admins salaries also come from this pot of money, so please be sure to donate whenever possible.
There are Tax Returns at the end of the month~ This means that if you've donated to the Community Pot, or own a shop, you are entitled to a 30% and everything you have given that month. If you've not donated, OR do not own a shop, you get no return on the money you've spent.

Speaking of the Tax Man, why is he so angry?
The Tax Man gets discouraged easily! Please don't let him offend you, he is actually a soft teddy bear at heart. He is employed by the sometimes irritable Mayor and he loves to please. If your shop does not create revenue, or follow his rules, he may get upset because everything has to be reported to the Mayor from him, and he get's scolded when he doesn't put money in the Community Pot.

How can I own a shop?
Firstly, you must make sure you understand the rules and commitments of Shop-Owning. You cannot own a shop if you do not have 100 Shiny Coins, or have been recently (temporarily) banned from our club. You must also be a member of the Bank. These are no exception rules, however, you may come talk to me if you have any questions.
Owning a shop is a big commitment. If you go a month or longer (without warning your thread of a hiatus) then your shop may be closed! Getting 100 Shiny Coins shouldn't be a problem as that's what you start out with (+10 if you fill out the application right!). Your shop must provide some sort of graphic also. Shops (except the featured shop) are susceptible to taxes~ Please be sure to gain a weekly revenue and keep your shop active! We love shopping!!

What is a Featured Shop and how do I become one?
Featured Shops are shops who have had awesome business and/or provided top-notch cards to their customers. We used to have a thing called a "Shiny Member" however it wasn't being followed through with, so ultimately it was deleted. To become a Featured Shop of the Month, just provide excellent service to your customers and it should happen in no time!

Do you have any other questions that need to be answered? Ask kappuchu through a comment, and it will be put up!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Countdown [GAME]

iKuroNeko - Jun 15, 2014

45 by AkaiKiri »»
Aug 21, 2015 7:48 AM

» Anime Name Knowledge [GAME] ( 1 2 )

kappuchu - Jun 13, 2014

95 by AkaiKiri »»
Aug 17, 2015 9:58 AM

» Guess the Anime [GAME]

kappuchu - Jun 17, 2014

10 by K-Yuki »»
Jul 21, 2014 6:39 AM

» Take it, or Leave it? [GAME] ( 1 2 )

kappuchu - Jun 13, 2014

63 by Phraze »»
Jul 13, 2014 12:52 PM

» 4 Word Anime Story [GAME]

iKuroNeko - Jun 17, 2014

10 by Minagi-chan »»
Jun 26, 2014 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.