Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 12, 2014 10:26 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yesssssssss, and one of my favorite guilds shows up in this chapter <3

Prepare yourself King of Hades.
Jun 12, 2014 10:31 PM

Jul 2013
Minerva wanting Erza to kill her..
Minerva supposedly changing sides seemed a little too easy..didn't feel rushed to me though. :S

Then the King of Hades appears..

The TWIN DRAGONS of Sabertooth are back!

Kick his ass!
SandyBoiJun 12, 2014 10:34 PM
Jun 12, 2014 10:31 PM

Jan 2012
I wasn't expecting Minerva to be "redeemed" so to speak that's probably not the best word and I'm a bit torn on that as it seemed both rushed and too easy. The arrival of Sting and Rogue surprised me in a good way though and I like Wendy's new hair style.
animefan8800Jun 12, 2014 10:35 PM
Jun 12, 2014 10:52 PM
Mar 2014
I was disappointed with the "fight" between Minerva and Erza.. was expecting it to last longer even to the point that I think that Minerva's faking changing sides. Oh well :P

Wendy looked nice with the new hair style.
'So it goes.'
Jun 12, 2014 11:17 PM

Dec 2012
Wendy got a new hairstyle. Poor Young Minerva. Her Dad is such an ass.
Sting and Rogue showed up which is awesome. Nice to see that there are people for Minerva to return to.
Cannot wait to see the Twin Dragons against the King of Hades.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 12, 2014 11:42 PM

Mar 2014
Oh. c'mon... Wendy is short hair now ... damn .. Why the heck many of the anime character is changing on to short-hair !!? .. Is it a new trend or something!?... Well ... but I do like her short hair lol!! so long .. dark-blue long hair ...
Erza vs minerva!!
Minerva's past... damn Didn't know she has this kind of past.. That Jiemma ... glad he died .. or I should have gone there and kill him by myself. pathetic bastard should die like that .
Erza won!! She's really the strongest sword fighter!! and a beautiful woman too!! I think Minerva is beginning to reform and reflect.
The Twin Dragons appears!! Damn so good!!
Twin dragons vs King of hades next chapter!! Intense!!
Nice Chapter!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2014 11:42 PM

Mar 2012
Woot, Sting and Rogue show up in epic fashion! And Wendy cut her half-long hair completely now. :[ It makes sense, but I'll miss her long hair look. Nice resolve there though for sure.
Jun 12, 2014 11:46 PM

Dec 2013
Good chapter. Really liked the Wendy bit. Also liked Minerva's flashbacks. Though I can't see the twin dragons winning this fight and I wished we had a little more action. I'm really hoping that it's Jellal at the end. 5/5
Jun 13, 2014 12:03 AM

Apr 2014
is it me or Minerva's father(forgot his name) always want girls to strip off their clothes.
Hmm who might be the other guy on the last page? the other one is probably jellal...if im not getting it wrong they're diifferent persons right?
Jun 13, 2014 12:09 AM

Jan 2012
lebAM said:
is it me or Minerva's father(forgot his name) always want girls to strip off their clothes.
Hmm who might be the other guy on the last page? the other one is probably jellal...if im not getting it wrong they're diifferent persons right?

I just assumed the pages were uploaded out of order and the real last page was the Sting and Rogue reveal.
Jun 13, 2014 12:14 AM

Jun 2013
This was a good chapter. Even though fight between Erza and Minerva was short, it didn't feel rushed. I was hoping to see what was driving Minerva forward so much. Though I didn't like Wendy's short hair. I don't see the point of it at all.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jun 13, 2014 12:21 AM

May 2014
I was hoping a longer badass fight, but as we can see Minerva wanted Erza to kill her because erza was stronger than her!
Neo Minerva had a dark past and she could be changed and now she is friendly it seems.

Just one thing, remember the fight between Natsu and Rogue, when Natsuo defeated Rogue, Rogue said: "Natsu dont let Frog get killed". or somrthing like it.
So maybe in this fight Frog maybe can get killed but someone will save him....

PS: I call him frog cause he looks like one :D
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Jun 13, 2014 12:21 AM

May 2013
Short hair Wendy. New look.
I didn't expect Minerva to just give up so easily. I was expecting a good long fight. Erza should have beat her up even more. But at least she gave a good fight.
Twin Dragons to the rescue!
Jun 13, 2014 12:26 AM

Nov 2011
Just a note to everyone- The mangapanda scans are screwed up, the last page and second to last page got mixed up.

That said, FANTASTIC chapter. I will REALLY miss Wendy's lovely hair though, I do not like those straight short cuts like that. I think it would look cuter a bit messy.
Jun 13, 2014 12:34 AM

Apr 2014
animefan8800 said:
lebAM said:

I just assumed the pages were uploaded out of order and the real last page was the Sting and Rogue reveal.

i did checked it and you're right..it got me lol.. well i was totally expecting for Jellal to show up at some point.
Jun 13, 2014 12:43 AM
Nov 2013
If Jiemma had a son instead, i wonder if he will tell him to strip too lololol..
Still wondering if he's really dead just like that..

Erza vs Minerva, didn't even has to use Second Origin or anything, is it because Minerva's losing on purpose ?
Jun 13, 2014 12:44 AM

May 2014
Has the power to manipulate anything within her line of sight, only uses it once and mainly relies on martial arts...

It's about time the other guilds did something though I don't see how the fodder dragons can do much against Mard Geer when they got soloed by Natsu in base mode.
Jun 13, 2014 1:26 AM
Oct 2013
The twin dragons are going to get destroyed. I'm betting lumen histoire holds the secret to defeating the King of Hades.
Jun 13, 2014 1:50 AM

Feb 2014
Wendy cuting her hair was a good thing, it shows that she's growing up!
Erza vs Minerva was nice to be a short fight, but i wasn't expeting that kind of resolution from Minerva.

I wonder how many long it would take to Sting and Rouge to show up, i had the felling that it would happen, and it did.

Now i want to see how Wendy is going to destroy the remaining Faces, maybe she will get help from somebody... just wondering.

Jun 13, 2014 1:57 AM

Mar 2008
Really liking Wendy's new haircut. Even though I'm generally a long hair fan, I think it suits her better, but might change my mind when I see more of it.

Didn't care for Minerva then, didn't care for her now. Good to see the twin dragons back. They'd probably get their asses handed to them as a pair, but Minerva and Erza can both still fight. Even then they might have some trouble but they have the power of nakama now so they'll find a way to get through it...
Jun 13, 2014 2:00 AM

Nov 2011
HavocParker said:
Minerva father is now the top candidate of worst father award 2014

Yeah he's DEFINITELY worse than Ivan, by a looong shot. Ivan did some terrible stuff for sure but Laxus was shown to still care about his dad when he was a teen and not in just a "I hope he notices me" kind of way, so I think they at least KIND OF had a relationship. Ivan was still a shitty dad and a megalomaniac, but Minerva's dad is pretty much straight up evil. How he even HAD a kid is beyond me. Ivan I actually kinda think went crazy after Laxus' mother died, because Laxus was shown to be a sweet kid that didn't seem to be abused, so I can only guess than the death of his wife is what set Ivan off on a bad course. Also Ivan has never actually been mentioned to have straight up murdered someone, just put people in danger.
Jun 13, 2014 2:01 AM

Apr 2008
Starting the think the true translation of the title for this part might actually be father and child. Then you can add in Minerva and her dad to fit.
Jun 13, 2014 2:04 AM

Oct 2013
Erza badass= check
Wendy badass= check
Pedo father= check
Saber Tooth incoming= check

Great chapter!
Jun 13, 2014 2:15 AM
Jan 2014
Let's not be hasty here.This part 4 has 8 chapters,like the previous 3 parts...and well,only by chapter 5 or so we will probably get the meaning of the part's name.

Well,Minerva's strength was her cunning mind.Now that she is this mess,I should have expected the fight was gonna go quick.

Well,someone has to hold off Marde Guile while Natsu,Gray,Juvia and gajeel are taking on the remnants of the nine gates...I do wonder where is Rufus,Orga and Yukino.I really doubt Rogue and Sting can hold him off.Let's see how strong the two got.

If push comes to shove,Rogue can devour Sting's light and activate white shadow dragon mode,I would imagine.

Then there is future Rogue's warning about Frosch's death...and,Rogue's shadow.I still think that damn shade is linked to E.N.D or to Zeref.

Well,I wonder who is gonna take care of dear ol Marde.I would say Jellal,but I wanna see Jellal vs E.N.D ...Laxus is still that mess,and it would Laxus's style to get a big damn heroes against E.N.D
If Gray gets any power up from his battle with SIlver,I would like to see Gray vs Marde
hello09Jun 13, 2014 2:22 AM
Jun 13, 2014 2:50 AM

Jul 2013
Fuck yeah the twin dragons!!!!

Poor Minerva... I guess Sting still wouldn't mind to tap that.

Short hair Wendy gets my MOE stamp of approval!!!!
Jun 13, 2014 3:18 AM

Jun 2013
Wendy's grown up.... =) and once again she is showing us her cool side and why she belongs to Fairy Tail....The Guts that never Gives up...that it's what Makes Fairy Tail....FAIRY TAIL!!!!

....So it is Official...Former Master of the Sabertooth....That Bastard Deserves to Die most painful death Possible. That bastard does not deserve Title "Father"

Minerva...has redeemed herself in my Eyes...she is what her Son-of-the-Bitch Father made her be....And Erza has gone Trough her...even if she wanted to die....That was one thing I DID NOT EXPECT HER TO SAY.... have to say,I was Highly skeptical at first....but, by looks of it, really wanted to Die. OK She is not that bad after all...just what World and her father made her to be....

Someone is waiting her to come back? Those who are waiting...come to Get HER!!!! XDXD Sabertooth...Joins in Fray!!!!! XD

Amberleh said:
HavocParker said:
Minerva father is now the top candidate of worst father award 2014

Yeah he's DEFINITELY worse than Ivan, by a looong shot. Ivan did some terrible stuff for sure but Laxus was shown to still care about his dad when he was a teen and not in just a "I hope he notices me" kind of way, so I think they at least KIND OF had a relationship. Ivan was still a shitty dad and a megalomaniac, but Minerva's dad is pretty much straight up evil. How he even HAD a kid is beyond me. Ivan I actually kinda think went crazy after Laxus' mother died, because Laxus was shown to be a sweet kid that didn't seem to be abused, so I can only guess than the death of his wife is what set Ivan off on a bad course. Also Ivan has never actually been mentioned to have straight up murdered someone, just put people in danger.

Well don't know about Ivan....well can happen, if Author reveals Ivan's Past at some point. But Minerva's Dad...Bastard deserves to die most painful death as possible.

animefan8800 said:
I wasn't expecting Minerva to be "redeemed" so to speak that's probably not the best word and I'm a bit torn on that as it seemed both rushed and too easy. The arrival of Sting and Rogue surprised me in a good way though and I like Wendy's new hair style.

Have to say, or more like, just I said I was highly skeptical when I read that Sentence....I tough that Minerva was trying something...but even if it was somethat rushed....did not feel like it...damn nice chapter.
JarjaxleJun 13, 2014 3:26 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 13, 2014 3:26 AM
Aug 2013
i wonder who called these guys of sabertooth....if someone really did, i guess the other major guilds might show up to
Jun 13, 2014 3:37 AM

Apr 2008
sakshitaparia said:
i wonder who called these guys of sabertooth....if someone really did, i guess the other major guilds might show up to

Pretty sure a giant cube monster in the sky is better than any lacryma call
Jun 13, 2014 3:43 AM
Sep 2012
Dam Mangapanda need to get their act together. Mixing up the last two pages, I was confused when Sting and Rogue showed up out of nowhere, than the page after that I assumed Jelleal was here. Than the Mangastream, so my review that I have planned is going to be revised, had it been Jellal that showed up after Sabertooth showed, I was going to mention how might have the Angel / Yukino reunion and how it appeared Sting and Rogue were just there to pick up Minerva and leave.

Wendy was so badass here, Wendy is becoming more and more awesome. Her dragon slayer awesomness as awaken.

Erza vs Minerva fight or Erza vs Neo Minerva fight, it wasn't a great fight as Erza heart wasn't into it, and nither was Minerva's heart into it, but more on that later.

As I predicted we would get Minerva backstory, I was hoping it would involve her mother but okay. Jiemma and Minerva are foreginers and from this flashback it appears they are Hiro's take on the Chinense, as it appears to me Jiemma was disappointed he didn't have a son, what culture prides themselfs on stuff like that? Jiemma was diguesting, I hope we never see him again. He had his child daughter strip, that is just diguesting. It is disguesting if you made you grown up daughter strip, or a little girl who is not related strip, but combine the two, ill.

So Minerva goal is just like Zereff's goal used to be, so it is kind of unoriginal, she wants to die, but wants someone from Fairy Tail to kill her, because I guess suicide is impossible in a world of magic.

Made Guille shows up, he is ready to kill everyone, and I guess he doesn't Neo Minerva as one of them, than again I don't think he cares about his own subodinates.

Another prediction I was spot on, Sabertooth is her home and her place to return to, I was right that depite everything Sting, Rogue and those other guys in Sabertooth still care about her, and deep down she cares about them to. So I am okay with the way things went, it is kind of what I predicted. Though I thought it would be the other way around Minerva saving them, though my prediction was she was die saving them, but I was close. I would like to see a quick flashback of Sabertooth reaction to Erza telling them about Minerva falling between darkness.

But I don't know if Sabertooth is just here to pick up Minerva and let Fairy Tail handle this themselves. I hope they stick around, but I understand they have to take Minerva to safety. I hope they are around when Jellal's group shows up, and we have that sisterly reunion that I have been looking forward to.
Jun 13, 2014 4:13 AM

Oct 2008

Some people believe storytellers have balls when they kill off their characters. Me personally, I think storytellers have balls when they attempt to think and care about how to believably provide growth for characters. And if that means cutting off hair, then so be it. I may not be a fan of Fairy Tail, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate when Hiro sincerely tries to make me care about his characters when he tries and not take the lazy way out of it.
Jun 13, 2014 4:19 AM

Nov 2013
Wendy NNNNOOOOOOO!!!

I loved that straight long hair on a small body... why do women (in real life or fantasy world) always do the same?? You know you can go badass mode without cutting your hair....

Sabertooth former leader... ...glad he's dead!!

Twin dragons next... light and shadow vs darkness seems interesting.

Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 13, 2014 4:27 AM

Dec 2013
Wendy why'd you go and slash off your hair? ):
But then again that's a sign of her 'maturing' and hopefully she gets all fired up! (:
Still love her no matter what <3

And,
AWW YEAH SABERTOOTH ARE BACK! :D
Well not really, atm it's only their dragonslayers but who knows maybe the whole guild will come to assist FT... :P
Jun 13, 2014 4:47 AM
Sep 2012
Okay everyone that says what Minerva did to Lucy was unforgiveable. Let's be fair, torturing Lucy is not a new thing. Other characters have done it before and they all turn good and forgiving. Gajeel, Knightwalker, Flare and for anime only Midnight though I wouldn't say he is a full fledge good guy, but yeah the crime of Lucy is forgivable by FT standards. We forgiving others in the past, I am not going to hold that against her.

Other evil stuff she has done, we can examine that and see if there are unforgibeable. But Lucy's torture, just like Lucy fanservice, it is so common place that is loses its impact.
Jun 13, 2014 4:55 AM

Jun 2010
whoa short hair Wendy FTW o/ .

lol Minerva's dad was a d*ick all his life. I can't imagine what his dad put him trough.

unless sting and rough have some sort of teleportation magic I call omega ass pull.
still enjoyed Minerva turning though. it seems another ship has left the seaport

hnn the way I sense things this is where frosh dies, and rogue goes rogue
TheLastKing360Jun 13, 2014 5:19 AM
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Jun 13, 2014 6:27 AM

Dec 2008
Thread cleaned
Removed irrelevant posts and spam.

----

Wendy, why?! Why would you do that?! I understand the symbolism behind it, but this was more out of the blue than anything. You'd expect a bit more talk or development before that hair cut. Goodbye long-haired Wendy :( I will forever miss you.

I'm somewhat glad Minerva redeemed herself. She was pretty despicable earlier on and I kept hoping she'd die, but it's funny how easily you can forgive some characters. At least this means she won't be joining Fairy Tail though. Of course, the whole Erza vs Minerva fight was anticlimactic, but it was still a somewhat enjoyable ride.
Jun 13, 2014 6:40 AM

Dec 2013
Jiemma 100% confirmed hentai.

Damn it Wendy.. Gotta miss that long hair.

Don't understand why female love cutting their hair when they find their resolve.. To get attention? To psychologically set themselves free?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jun 13, 2014 7:27 AM

Dec 2009
I miss Erza's re-equipping abilities. Don't even remember the last time she used a different armour.
Jun 13, 2014 8:11 AM

May 2013
Sting and Rogue show up at the end there to save Minerva. This is going to get good.
Jun 13, 2014 8:56 AM

Dec 2011
Disappointed between their fight... and then I was disappointed when Mard Geer appeared which means Erza will battle the strongest warrior again (like with Aria of Phantom Lord and Azuma of Oracion Seis)... but it was such a surprise to see the Twin Dragons. Damn.

Also Wendy cut her hair! Always like this when girls show their resolve.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2014 9:11 AM

Sep 2013
Erza x Minerva <3

Minerva just got fisted by Erza, frienship style XD

Fro dies and Rogue goes Rogue ;)
Jun 13, 2014 10:12 AM

Jul 2010
I love the way Wendy's hair looks now
I thought the fight with a Erza and Minerva was gonna be better ,too short, but then again this is how Erza fights talking to them to get their head in straight .
Messed up past Minerva had ,I wanted to see her mother ,who was she?!
but the twin dragons entrance finally a guild saw the fight from the sky
Sting was holding her and Rouge looked bad ass ,why does he remind me of Yato from Noragami.
Jun 13, 2014 10:14 AM

Jul 2010
ichii_1 said:
Erza x Minerva <3

Minerva just got fisted by Erza, frienship style XD

Fro dies and Rogue goes Rogue ;)

Oh crap ,I just remembered
Jun 13, 2014 10:50 AM

May 2012
No more twintail!!!..
For some reason I dont want that bitch dead.. great to see Rogue and Sting..

Jun 13, 2014 10:55 AM

Feb 2014
I honestly didn't giving two damns about Minerva or her back story. I have seen or read worst both in manga and in anime. But, this chapter with further proves my point of Wendy being the only character who actually goes though a character development and doesn't drop it after the arc. And this chapter alone shows me what Hiro can do if he sat down and worked on it.

♪All his life has been, a roller coaster ride of dream
No time for looking back, forgetting who or what
His song is all that he leaves behind,
On silent nights I hear him still, whistling a tune I know so well
Gun in hand, rose in another, He's Lupin the 3rd♪

Jun 13, 2014 11:22 AM
Apr 2012
Fantastic chapter again. Nice to see Wendy progress but her new hair, I like my loli with long hair :( The Neo Minerva - Erza fight was brief but great. They've already fought twice so it's not like this was short. Minerva's father was a horrible man, truly horrible, no wonder Minerva was consumed by darkness. And that ending, oh my god yes! Sting and Rogue, Fro and Lecter are back and ready to kick ass!
Jun 13, 2014 11:38 AM

Jul 2013
No Wendy! Why did you cut your hair?

No wonder Minerva turned out the way she did. Her father is an asshole.

Let's see how long Sting and Rogue will be able to hold off Mard Geer.
Jun 13, 2014 12:07 PM
Sep 2012
On Minerva's backstory, it is okay, but it is not nearly as heart wrenching or epic like Ultear's backstory. Now that backstory turned me around on my feelings for the character. Ultear was THE villaness of the series, an embodiment of evil, though she did show hints of redamable qualties in Galluna Island, I had no reason to care about her and thought nothing could make me like her or care about her, but her backstory that blow me away, I was in tears reading that. She instant became a favorite of mine, a character that I didn't want to die. When she tried to commit suicide and Merody saved her, I was edge of my seat saying "Meredy please save her", and than the Eclipse arc when she sacrificed her time and may or may not be deal. I still don't know if the aging process left her a old woman or contiued and she died shortly there after.

Minerva on the other hand, first of all didn't have that moment of showing redemablity of get the audiance to think maybe she is not that bad like when Ultear put Galluna Island back together. Her backstory made me feel bad, but not rolling out in tears and really be emotionally invested on her living or dying. Her backstory I saw coming, it didn't blow me away.
Jun 13, 2014 1:07 PM
Jul 2013
Why did Wendy cut her hair off?? I know that she has to grow up but.. To cut one's hair is just.. And I really liked her hair, that's why I'm still in shock.
Probably Wendy is going to destroy all the remaining Faces with the help of Doranbolt.

I kinda felt sorry for Minerva 'cause of her father, but it wasn't too much 'cause I hated her so badly..
This chapter was full of so many emotions, it was great.. Can't wait for the next one
Jun 13, 2014 1:13 PM
Jul 2013
Ophis said:
No Wendy! Why did you cut your hair?

No wonder Minerva turned out the way she did. Her father is an asshole.

Let's see how long Sting and Rogue will be able to hold off Mard Geer.

I feel your pain about her hair :(
Sting and Rogue were TOYS in Natsu's hands so I can't even imagine what they are goind to be in Mard Geers...
Or maybe they're going to blow our minds defeting Mard Geer.

(I'm really thinking of the possibilty of them, and Minerva, geeting in Fairy Tail guild)
Jun 13, 2014 2:37 PM

Apr 2013
Really liking Wendy's haircut as well. My "respect" or rather my opinion of her really changed.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.