Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 12, 2014 11:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like some sort of tournament is held up as well. Ah, Tama is energetic as hell, not surprising there. I'm curious what Iona will do though at this point. Yuzuki's battle form looks a bit more unusual imo.
Stark700Jun 12, 2014 2:34 PM
Jun 12, 2014 12:32 PM

May 2013
This is going down to the wire. Can't wait to see how this will finish.
Jun 12, 2014 12:34 PM

Jun 2013
Only 1 more episode to go until the final battle. I Hope it all turns out ok for all the Selectors but I have a feeling something bad is going to happen to someone.
Jun 12, 2014 12:56 PM
May 2014
Shaniyaz said:
Grandma is too suspicious. Notice Ruko's conversation with her did not include anything related to her friends. Yet, from where did grandma figure out that Ruko's wish is something "for her friends." Hmm.. Ayashii desu ne?
I believe Iona has already made an agreement with her LRIG to lose at some point and let her out of the card.
But, why does Iona seem eager to meet that certain person? O.o

Good episode. So, Iona will probably lose purposely. Ah, that'd be no fun.

How did you reach that conclusion?
She wants to get to that white room, and the only (known) way there is to win and become an lrig.
Also, the lrig doesn't get out of the card (and into Iona's body) unless she wins.
Well, she gets out the other way too, but then she disappear...somewhere.

That grandma is quite suspicious..but when she (apparently) talked to Ru's mother she said:
"Stop acting as if you're a mother, too"
"You just couldn't become a parent"
"You weren't meant to be one."

I wonder what's with that.

Nice episode.
konatachan80Jun 12, 2014 1:01 PM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Jun 12, 2014 1:08 PM

May 2012
Looks like thing are getting started and to end haha

- It seems to me that Iona knows that Mayu girl
- Yuzuki becomes more matured and if this gone well in the next episodes, I guess, she will no longer have feeling for her brother and will move on.
- So the wish apparently is not done with magic, but unless the selector have the LRIG with special power - suspecting Irisu and Tama

PLOT TWIST - Iona used to be Mayu LRIG
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 12, 2014 1:26 PM

Feb 2008
Grandma has always been suspicious.
I doubt we will know secret between selectors in next episode since there will be 2 cour.
Final match Ruuko vs Iona.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jun 12, 2014 1:27 PM

Nov 2013
Ruko seemed to be in a better mood this episode.
Her wish really reminds a similar wish in Modaka Magica.
Jun 12, 2014 2:15 PM

Jul 2013
Iona's wish is probably coming, but not without a fight with someone. Ruko seems confident enough to get all the LRIG's back at the real world. Tama doesn't seem like herself anymore where she loves battles, but now she doesn't want to lose Ruko.

Hitoe begins to remember but she won't hold much longer. Good episode but the selector battles felt fast pace tbh.

Jun 12, 2014 2:16 PM

Jan 2014
I highly doubt this will end well...
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jun 12, 2014 3:19 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
So Iona actually wants to become an LRIG? Or more like, she just wants to see Mayu again...or something? Can someone who was an LRIG become an LRIG again? Wonder why Iona wants to go back to that white room. Her LRIG is such a fucking prick ._. I don't like either of them, but damn, she's so rude.

Wonder how it'll end? I kind of want to see Iona win just to see why she wants to become an Eternal Girl despite knowing what it is. I really don't care if Ruuko wins or not though. And anyways, at the moment, Tama doesn't seem to be agreeing with her.
Jun 12, 2014 3:26 PM

Apr 2013
Wow, I'm so glad there's going to be a second season, because whatever happens next episode is not going to be enough to conclude everything. This is getting insane, and I love it.
Jun 12, 2014 4:28 PM
Jun 2012
I'm not really sure what they're going to do with 12 more ep. With this big fight climax coming next ep and all the stuff that's already happened I'm really curious to see where they go in S2. Maybe Ru wins but her wish couldn't come true for some reason. Maybe because Tama didn't want it to because she was so afraid for Ru, so it ends up with Ru in a card and Tama fighting selectors using Ru-Card? There's also what happens with Yuzuki, her brother and card girl. For 1 thing, I get the feeling that the brother is already suspecting that that isn't the real Yuzuki, but I could be wrong.
Jun 12, 2014 5:36 PM

Jun 2012
Im really not sure if I want this to have a happy ending or not. :/ Well at least there will be a season 2 so I have time to sort out my feelings.
Jun 12, 2014 5:41 PM

Aug 2012
So Iona has gone through the process as expected, and her goal is getting to Mayu. With the way Urisu acts towards Iona, I wonder if Iona was her LRIG before. It'd make sense, since she'd have tricked her.

I think we all Ruko's Madoka wish ain't happening, the show has built up its hopelessness too well for that to happen at this point. If it really is getting a second season, then obviously it won't happen, so it's good that Tama isn't on the same page as Ruko. My question is, if her and Ruko aren't truly on the same page with something so important, will Tama continue to evolve? If she does, and they keep winning and winning but can't create an eternal girl because Tama isn't on board with Ruko's wish, I can see how Tama will become the demon from Ruko's nightmare.
konatachan80 said:

That grandma is quite suspicious..but when she (apparently) talked to Ru's mother she said:
"Stop acting as if you're a mother, too"
"You just couldn't become a parent"
"You weren't meant to be one."

I wonder what's with that.

Nice episode.

Maybe her mother was a selector as expected, and her wish was to have children. But she probably just didn't have what it takes to be a mother(which does raise the question of why that was her wish).
Jun 12, 2014 5:43 PM

Sep 2008
I swear to god if this ends on a cliffhanger and we have to wait until season 2....
Jun 12, 2014 5:54 PM

Sep 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like some sort of tournament is held up as well. Ah, Tama is energetic as hell, not surprising there. I'm curious what Iona will do though at this point. Yuzuki's battle form looks a bit more unusual imo.
thanks, Captain Obvious. brilliant deduction. but Tama was not energetic about anything going on this episode, at all.

dude, just do a reserve, then come back after you watched the episode in subtitles.
Jun 12, 2014 6:01 PM

Aug 2013
Ok yay more questions ^â¢^ this show certainly has had plenty ok so why does Iona want to see mayu?,is or isent rukos mum actually her mum?,grandma what do u know?what will happen if tama doesent agree with ru?what does mayu want?
well i have suspicions and what's even more intriguing is that the preview of next episode showed the tama lrig and what ruko imagined tama to be like,in human form hmmm maybe tama decides wether to stay lrig or to become human hence the title of the next episode "the choice" still many questions the second season is going to be amazing ....try not to get my hopes up and yay probley a massive climax making us wait for S2 v.v but woooo loved it so far hopefully darker stuff to come BATTEROU DESU! ^3^;D
Jun 12, 2014 6:01 PM
Jul 2018
Ruko has a wish now.

I'm looking forward to see the other matches of the tournament.
Jun 12, 2014 6:34 PM

Aug 2013
Iona couldn't have known about that white room if she wasn't an LRIG before so I guess this pretty much proves she's not the original Iona. She wants to battle forever anyway so I guess going in the card is a blessing for her but what does it mean for her LRIG?

I just noticed Iona's LRIG has the red earring like Tama but only on the opposite ear (yes I'm slow lol). I went back to episode 1 and Tama's "fully evolved" form was wearing two red earrings on her left ear while battling an LRIG whose silhouette resembled that of Iona's (their background color matches too). I wonder if that was supposed to be a peak into the future.

Grandma you're so suspicious O__O
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 12, 2014 6:46 PM

Jan 2011
Grandma is mad suspect

i don't know at this point this somewhat feels like the final but i guess we'll just have to wait and see how this unfolds
Jun 12, 2014 6:51 PM

Jul 2013
it seems like ruko's wish will come true. the beginning of episode 1 implies that tama is going to win but that something bad is going to happen to ruuko. also, it seems like tama has something to do with the white haired girl who revealed the truth to yuzuki. also, i get the feeling that iona isn't originally a human since she knows about the white haired girl. i got weird vibes from the grandma this episode too
Jun 12, 2014 7:32 PM

Aug 2013
YAHH! Only one more episode! I am so glad this anime got good at the end!

somewhat spoilers
TyrelJun 13, 2014 12:56 PM
Jun 12, 2014 7:42 PM

Sep 2013
The LRIGs' with special powers are most likely original LRIGs which is what I suspect Tama is.

Ruko has a lot to think about.

That was one extremely confident Hitoe.

Great words Grandma.

Odd outfit.

That's the most Tama has ever spoken :P

That's allot of Selectors :o

Tournament style, that's a good idea it means that most girls will not have their 3rd loss.

Next week should be one intense finale.
Jun 12, 2014 7:42 PM

Jul 2012
Tournament time!
That was expected from a Card Game type anime right? :3

So, Ruuko joined this tournament....and she beat all her opponents....and now she is battling Hitoe! D: Damn! D: Oh well....
Hitoe is trying to remember her friends too....she is gaining back her memories~! :) Sort of..... :/

OH! And...that one White Girl in that one White Room....looks a lot like Tama......Red earrings? o-o White dress? But, she had like yellow hair though.....it was just my observation though. xD

That episode preview! D: Uggh....it looks like the end of the anime series, but there's a second season coming too! D:
Jun 12, 2014 7:45 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
1 more episode to go. So does the construction site look more like that tower at first. I mean earlier in the show like the first or 2nd episode there was a tower being talked about. Perhaps that Tower was Iona's battle site.

Granny sure looks suspicious.

Jun 12, 2014 7:54 PM

Apr 2013
I knew Ruuko's wish was gonna be to stop the fighting and bring happiness and all that. Why did I know this? Because
TyrelJun 13, 2014 12:57 PM
Jun 12, 2014 8:45 PM

May 2012
I don't trust grandma.

Pretty okay episode. Iona is try to be an LRIG it seems like. Wonder who that woman is in the white room. Must say I'm kind of anxious to see how all of this is going to play out. You just know it's going to end in a cliffhanger. If it didn't there would be no need for a season two.
Jun 12, 2014 9:34 PM

Dec 2010
Kind of a boring episode, but it serves to set up the season finale which I'm really looking forward to, despite it most likely being a huge cliffhanger.

I'm loving this show, although this episode wasn't the best. Unlike Madoka, Ruko doesn't really have a great potential so she probably won't be able to get her wish granted.

Also the fact that the wishes are usually only things that they could do on their own without the use of the cards. It's sort of a crutch for them, and I like that concept.

Ready for the last episode!
Jun 12, 2014 9:53 PM

Jun 2013
Enter Ruko,

I mean of course it was set up to be this way; why wouldn't Ruko's wish be to have all the LRIGs and Selectors turned back to normal? Though I honestly don't know how this will end, which is a good thing.

But just think if Ruko's wish did come true, and she was put into a card, then she would be alone forever. Only Selectors can interact with LRIGs, right? So if there are no more LRIGs and Selectors...

I don't think I'll be getting my train wreck, which is a huge disappointment, but I'm still looking forward to (hopefully) getting answers to the remaining questions. Who is Mayu? Who is Tama? Is the Ruko we know even the original Ruko? Though with one episode left, there's bound to be a cliff hanger. I might rage if that happens considering all the bull crap I sat through waiting for this show to get interesting (which it eventually did).
TyrelJun 13, 2014 12:57 PM
Jun 12, 2014 10:32 PM

May 2013
Tournaments. Good place to battle.
Iona looks like she knows the white girl. She said she wanted to meet her. She has to win and become and Eternal Girl then. Ruko might just beat Hitoe and battle Iona at the end.
Jun 12, 2014 10:54 PM
Jun 2012
xchee said:
I just noticed Iona's LRIG has the red earring like Tama but only on the opposite ear (yes I'm slow lol).

Well I never noticed it. You just told me. So if your slow, what am I? lol

That made me think though, Tama is super nice, innocent and her color is white, while the other one is mean, devious and her color is black. On top of the earring that you pointed out, they both dress in all white and even have white hair.

Since we are getting a S2 this isn't going to end next ep so I'm guessing that Iona is going to beat Ruko, who hasn't lost yet and go see the white girl. WHICH MEANS, Ruko's wish isn't coming true just yet, and probably more excitingly, that super evil bitch LRIG of Iona's is going to be running around in her body causing all sorts of shit! lol

Ooo I JUST had an interesting thought. That cold model girl, Iona? She has no real wish and said she never really had anything that she wanted or cared about. Also her LRIG called her empty. Iona also seems to have been a LRIG once before and is now driven only to battle. After Hitoe lost her wish she has also been empty, but once she got a new LRIG she seems to have become very focused on battling, and when in a battle her actions are very different and she has very little emotion, almost as if she's empty, and maybe being driven, or controlled, or compelled to battle, almost like a pawn. Lastly, Hitoe's mom confessed to Ruko that Hitoe now scares her. Remind you of anyone? Ruko has no wish. She admits that she's never really wanted anything and just sort of lived for the sake of living, but is now obsessed with battling. Last but not least, we know that Ruko's mom abandoned her when she was younger because Ruko scared her.

We don't know how long this game has really been going on for. I'm thinking that maybe this isn't Ruko's first time battling. Maybe she did this years ago and lost, which is why she is empty, and was scaring her mom, just like Hitoe is. I think that the ones who lose end up getting a new card but are more or less pawns, or "fodder" being controlled to keep fighting as a way to keep this game going even if new girls decide not to fight.

Anyways, just some possible ideas which may be right, or may be totally wrong.

BTW do we know when S2 will start? Is it going to continue into the summer season or are they going to make us suffer? :)
Darkmatterx76Jun 12, 2014 11:01 PM
Jun 12, 2014 11:10 PM
May 2014
Darkmatterx76 said:
BTW do we know when S2 will start? Is it going to continue into the summer season or are they going to make us suffer? :)

No idea, but if it really is split-cour, hopefully fall or winter.
I guess the summer was/is the reason for it.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Jun 12, 2014 11:57 PM

Aug 2013
konatachan80 said:
Darkmatterx76 said:

mhm i think it might be early as they announced it really soon i am thinking they did this so that they can air it early ...well hopefully that might be wishful thinking ^3^*^^*
Jun 13, 2014 12:09 AM
May 2014
They are really going to cliffhanger this..
Jun 13, 2014 12:09 AM

Jan 2011
Iona wants to be the very best like no one ever was.
Jun 13, 2014 12:53 AM

Apr 2012
I tell you, I am sure this will have a big cliffhanger at the end since we all know there will be a second season :/
Jun 13, 2014 2:40 AM

Nov 2012
grandma is really suspicious...

Darkmatterx76 said:
xchee said:
I just noticed Iona's LRIG has the red earring like Tama but only on the opposite ear (yes I'm slow lol).

Well I never noticed it. You just told me. So if your slow, what am I? lol

That made me think though, Tama is super nice, innocent and her color is white, while the other one is mean, devious and her color is black. On top of the earring that you pointed out, they both dress in all white and even have white hair.

yeah i think these two have something to do with the girl in the white room, seeing as tama also lost her memories and has the potential to be that "special" LRIG...

i just hope it won't just end with all LRIGs being saved, it would be too madoka-ish and i don't really want to compare these two :/
Jun 13, 2014 2:52 AM

May 2013
The moment when Ruko said that her wish is to release all the LRIG is when I thought that she could be the next Godoka (seriously?). The first cour will end next week and yep, plot holes to be solve in the next season.

I really like how Yuzuki really matured in her LRIG form, welp, don't be so confident, Iona.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 13, 2014 4:00 AM
Jun 2012
REALLY? LRIG Yuzuki drives me crazy! I'm supposed to believe that not only is she OK with ending up in a card. and having her brother stolen out from under her is what may be in anime's top 20 stone cold betrayals, but she's SO happy that she wants to THANK her LRIG? Not A Chance.

What I want to know is why does Aki-lucky still remember everything from before. I think she did say that she saw her first battle before getting a LRIG but that doesn't explain why she remembers everything else. She remembers the girls, her wish, what happened between them, everything.

Oh, and does her scar really glow in the dark? Because that would be awesome! She could totally market that!
Jun 13, 2014 4:05 AM
Nov 2010
WhiteJoker said:
konatachan80 said:

mhm i think it might be early as they announced it really soon i am thinking they did this so that they can air it early ...well hopefully that might be wishful thinking ^3^*^^*

I recall them saying it comes out in fall
Jun 13, 2014 4:19 AM

Jun 2011
I'm psyched for the conclusion to the first season. Hopefully Hitoe's memories won't return and everything will go wrong; it's the only way this show can remain enjoyable.
Jun 13, 2014 5:46 AM

Feb 2007
Shaniyaz said:
Grandma is too suspicious. Notice Ruko's conversation with her did not include anything related to her friends. Yet, from where did grandma figure out that Ruko's wish is something "for her friends." Hmm.. Ayashii desu ne?

How so? Ruuko clearly told her this in the previous episode.
Jun 13, 2014 8:04 AM
Jun 2012
Dissent said:
I'm psyched for the conclusion to the first season. Hopefully Hitoe's memories won't return and everything will go wrong; it's the only way this show can remain enjoyable.

Don't be silly. The higher up you can get them to hold their heads, the further they fall when there hopes are stomped back into the mud again. :D
Jun 13, 2014 8:06 AM
May 2014
Why this show is so horror lol
Jun 13, 2014 8:13 AM
Feb 2013
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH RUKO YOU IJA DE PUTA, WHY DO YOU HAVE WISH, IT'S NOT HAVING ONE THAT'S GONNA KEEP YOU SAFE?
Jun 13, 2014 8:31 AM

Mar 2012
I expect nothing but lots of suffering in preparation for next season.
Jun 13, 2014 8:41 AM

Dec 2013
It was a good episode, but I missed the Akira. Ruko finally has a wish and as most thought, something in the

What I'm wondering is that everything is really moving toward a final, don't know what will be left for the second season.
TyrelJun 13, 2014 12:58 PM
Jun 13, 2014 9:36 AM

Jul 2013
meh i hate hitoe since the beginning so i don't really give a shit about her wish
it's funny that now ruko wants to battle and tama doesn't

also, weren't the LRIGs supposed to rest after one or a few battles?
Jun 13, 2014 10:23 AM

Jul 2010
Weather forecast says: "There will be strong north winds tomorrow".
Bunch of girls start climbing an unfinished skyscraper in some twisted tournament.

Yep. This will surely end well...
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
Jun 13, 2014 11:06 AM

Jan 2013
Hitoe is acting like a bitch.
Alright episode, still not dark enough.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

250 by JustHarris34 »»
Feb 13, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

249 by Homurice »»
Jan 14, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

272 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

97 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 8:23 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2014

150 by yhagni »»
Aug 11, 2022 11:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.