Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 10, 2014 7:21 AM

Oct 2013
I just finished all of Zero no Tsukaima show was really good <3
now I don't know what to start next T-T anyone have any rec?
maybe something on my on-hold list I should start watching any hidden gems out ?
I'll watch anything as long as it's not yoai
[/quote]
Jun 10, 2014 7:37 AM

May 2014
From your "On-Hold" list
- You liked Madoka, so you might want to reconsider Selector Infected WIXOSS. As far as plot and psychology are concerned, they're quite similar...WIXOSS is possibly darker. Obviously the art in Madoka is on another level.

From your PTW list:
- Ano Hana: for something emotional and dramatic.
- Ef: A tale of Memories/Melodies: I consider these a must try...and you seem to like Shaft works.
- Gankutsuou: great story of revenge...it has quite a peculiar art style though and I find it kind of serious and wearing...meaning that it is something you need to watch at a slow pace.
- Hyouka: MC is kind of like the one from My Teen Romantic Comedy. Great art and animation, fair story for a slice of life anime.
- Kill la Kill: unconventional art, animation and story. If you try this, stick with it for a few episodes.
- Kokoro Connect: nice intriguing story with some romance in it. Watch the OVAs afterwards to complete the story.
- Kyousou Giga: nice funny anime with colorful and bright art and a good story about family.
- Nagi no Asukara: if you like love trains...like...the biggest ever. Very nice art.
Jun 10, 2014 7:38 AM
Jul 2018
Dog Days
Maria Holic
Buddy Complex
Jun 12, 2014 2:15 PM

Oct 2013
oo didn't realize WIXOSS is possibly darker yeah I think I'm going to wait till its done airring then Ill marathon the rest
Well I juist finished Ef: A tale of Memories and I must say it was amazingly beautiful <3
Seen Kill la kill it was one of my favs
lol love trains XD
Will be watching the sequel to Ef anyone else have any ideas on what I should watch next
[/quote]

More topics from this board

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone sci-fi + fantasy?

Donkunsan - Yesterday

17 by PlasticRobot »»
2 hours ago

» new season, need recommendations

silversaint - Yesterday

6 by DMind »»
11 hours ago

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

12 by PostMahouShoujo »»
Today, 1:02 AM

» Grim series for tonight

LoveYourEyes - Apr 1

15 by r3v3l3v3l »»
Yesterday, 10:09 PM

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Yesterday

6 by Skuletor »»
Yesterday, 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.