Forum Settings
Forums

The Title For Third Movie of 'Persona 3' Announced

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jun 7, 2014 6:11 AM

Aug 2013
I wish it continues until the fight against Nyx and Aegis become the MC

and I wish the personas are more variable. I want to see Messiah lol
*insert philosophical quote here*
Jun 7, 2014 8:37 AM

Mar 2014
I didn't even know they already planned a third movie. That's really great news for an incurable fan!

Wouldn't it be awesome if these films were all so successful, that it would be decided to make a series?!
Jun 7, 2014 8:53 AM

Nov 2008
oh God i need to keep up i still haven't watched the last one
Jun 7, 2014 8:59 AM

Aug 2007
Awesome news. Hopefully we get 5 movies in total and get the Answer portion animated.
Jun 7, 2014 10:47 AM

Mar 2013
Great news but then the wait.
Jun 7, 2014 12:28 PM

Jul 2013
Atsuki_Kimidori said:

I know I'm not gonna change your opinion or anything close of the sort, but you megaten hipster should always remember the undeniable fact that P3 and P4 are the most successful games in the Megaten Franchise and the only reason why anyone would have been interested in buying Atlus after they go bankrupt in the first place.

If you're gonna be a delusional Persona fanboy who has contributed to Atlus' disgusting cash cow milking of a mediocre RPG you could at least get your facts right. The most recent bankruptcy was the parent company Index in regards to completely unrelated assets not Atlus.
Jun 7, 2014 9:20 PM

Apr 2013
hybreezy said:
Atsuki_Kimidori said:

I know I'm not gonna change your opinion or anything close of the sort, but you megaten hipster should always remember the undeniable fact that P3 and P4 are the most successful games in the Megaten Franchise and the only reason why anyone would have been interested in buying Atlus after they go bankrupt in the first place.

If you're gonna be a delusional Persona fanboy who has contributed to Atlus' disgusting cash cow milking of a mediocre RPG you could at least get your facts right. The most recent bankruptcy was the parent company Index in regards to completely unrelated assets not Atlus.

It is undeniable that Atlus Milking it, but mediocre? how it's undeniably the most successful Megaten game then? How it undeniably have the best rating across all game review site then? jhow mixing all the gameplay element beautifully balanced like that mediocre? you call me delusional, but I have backed my claim with undeniably evidence, now you, who are you to call it mediocre? based on what do you call it mediocre? if anyone delusional it you Megaten Hipsters, Nocturne while good, it's just not good enough, it was too heavy on grindfest, and SMT IV barely improved on that.

do you deny the undeniable fact that Persona 3 was Atlus biggest success? and do you know that up until 2006, The year which Persona 3 released, Atlus was an independent company, and it was that same year that they go bankrupt and Index buy them.

I don't have problem with you having your opinions, but present them as fact and calling me delusional is absurd, though, looking at your sig, it seem you are a delusional, self-righteous individual thinking that you by some arbitrary measure better than the so called "crap fan" while in fact, you are no better than them, not as a human being nor as a fan. What do you have even done to the Jojo franchise to call yourself better? and while you there doing nothing some of the "crap fan" might be buying the BD/DVD or edit the wiki to help others.
Jun 7, 2014 9:26 PM

Apr 2010
Atsuki_Kimidori said:
hybreezy said:

It is undeniable that Atlus Milking it, but mediocre? how it's undeniably the most successful Megaten game then? How it undeniably have the best rating across all game review site then? jhow mixing all the gameplay element beautifully balanced like that mediocre? you call me delusional, but I have backed my claim with undeniably evidence, now you, who are you to call it mediocre? based on what do you call it mediocre? if anyone delusional it you Megaten Hipsters, Nocturne while good, it's just not good enough, it was too heavy on grindfest, and SMT IV barely improved on that.

do you deny the undeniable fact that Persona 3 was Atlus biggest success? and do you know that up until 2006, The year which Persona 3 released, Atlus was an independent company, and it was that same year that they go bankrupt and Index buy them.

I don't have problem with you having your opinions, but present them as fact and calling me delusional is absurd, though, looking at your sig, it seem you are a delusional, self-righteous individual thinking that you by some arbitrary measure better than the so called "crap fan" while in fact, you are no better than them, not as a human being nor as a fan. What do you have even done to the Jojo franchise to call yourself better? and while you there doing nothing some of the "crap fan" might be buying the BD/DVD or edit the wiki to help others.

I agree with some of your points, but I'd like to point out that Persona 4 is Atlus's biggest success. Not P3.
Jun 7, 2014 11:32 PM

Dec 2007
^That's what he said P3 and P4 ARE the most succesful
Jun 8, 2014 2:41 AM

Jul 2007
Nickienator said:
TheNaturalPerm said:

is that how it works? the first movie was mediocre at best. I don't see anyone fawning over this if they hven't played the game

Not like the game is very good either. Easily the worst MegaTen spin-off game together with Persona 4, and that includes pinball and DemiKids games.

I did not know that the trash that is Raidou Kuzunoha had a movie adaptation.
Jun 8, 2014 7:47 AM
May 2014
Aaah.
I'm so hyped! ;-;
Can't wait for the 2nd movie to be released. :33
Jun 8, 2014 9:41 AM

Mar 2014
Nickienator said:
TheNaturalPerm said:

is that how it works? the first movie was mediocre at best. I don't see anyone fawning over this if they hven't played the game

Not like the game is very good either. Easily the worst MegaTen spin-off game together with Persona 4, and that includes pinball and DemiKids games.

Explain to me how Demikids is better than Persona 3 and 4...

LOL

if anyone delusional it you Megaten Hipsters, Nocturne while good, it's just not good enough, it was too heavy on grindfest, and SMT IV barely improved on that.

LOL²
Also, Famicon!Megaten and Strange Journey>>>Nocturne and IV, in both, being dificult and plotwise.
FabrisJun 8, 2014 9:55 AM
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Jun 8, 2014 10:13 AM

Aug 2007
Color me impress I'm surprised people can praise the Main Games SMT1-3 (Strange Journey) since if we are going by story they are pretty awful. Only decent one is Nocturne and that's because Atlus was nice enough to make a Maniax version for more story content. >.> Without that all past games 1-3 and SJ were nothing but barebones where the characters were little more than mouthpieces for their respective ideologies. Though those games are mostly about the gameplay and they deliver on that.

Fai said:

Lol, I agree. Raidou 2 fix things but even then it was bad. I wish Soul Hackers got an adaptation but I doubt it many people like it when it came out. I'm one of rare people who think its probably the better of the MegaTen Spin offs. Only second is the Devil Survivor series but seeing how badly they ruin that adaptation I rather them not butcher it unless it gets multiple movies..
Jun 8, 2014 10:57 AM

Mar 2014
DivineTrinity said:
Color me impress I'm surprised people can praise the Main Games SMT1-3 (Strange Journey) since if we are going by story they are pretty awful. Only decent one is Nocturne and that's because Atlus was nice enough to make a Maniax version for more story content. >.> Without that all past games 1-3 and SJ were nothing but barebones where the characters were little more than mouthpieces for their respective ideologies. Though those games are mostly about the gameplay and they deliver on that.

Fai said:

Lol, I agree. Raidou 2 fix things but even then it was bad. I wish Soul Hackers got an adaptation but I doubt it many people like it when it came out. I'm one of rare people who think its probably the better of the MegaTen Spin offs. Only second is the Devil Survivor series but seeing how badly they ruin that adaptation I rather them not butcher it unless it gets multiple movies..

Blame Kishi Seiji mediocrity and being just a one-cour for the low quality of the show...

Give me a 2-cour Odin Sphere anime, ATLUS.
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Jun 8, 2014 2:11 PM

Apr 2013

But still, I can't wait. I need to hear Living with Determination about a thousand more times.
dankzelJun 8, 2014 3:04 PM
Jun 11, 2014 10:23 PM

Aug 2013
Long expected, I really can't wait!
Jun 13, 2014 1:43 AM

May 2012
Already the third movie? Ryoji! :D
Badges: C.C.O / T.C.O / TFCC admin ID | Previously known as kazumi-san95
Jun 13, 2014 1:45 AM

Jan 2013
SOMEONE TEAM ME JAPANESE
Jun 13, 2014 12:58 PM

Apr 2014
Can't wait <3
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

29 by alpha_shadow »»
2 minutes ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
5 hours ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
9 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.