Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 6, 2014 11:32 AM

Apr 2013
wow i did not expect sumireko to fight like this,

really good episode

wonder what's up with haru being the queen
Jun 6, 2014 12:16 PM

Oct 2013
Haru showed a little color this ep O_O dem nades
[/quote]
Jun 6, 2014 12:53 PM

Dec 2010
Never underestimate Haru! I never believed she was as innocent as she seemed, she's seen, and done some pretty dark things, I wonder what they were though?

The scene with all of the characters at the party confused me because I know for a fact at least 2 of them are dead. But then it all made sense. Plus they brought back Takechi, it makes sense, since she was the most insane. But I wish they would have brought Shiena back so that she could get her own ending song too.

I wonder what's going to happen since all that is left now is Nio... She pretty much entranced Takechi with her body didn't she? I wonder what's up with her?

Also, Hanabusa was surprisingly awesome, she basically was the Terminator, except crazy and based around emotion, but her battle was probably one of my favorites in the series.
cyclone1993Jun 6, 2014 12:57 PM
Jun 6, 2014 1:04 PM

Jun 2013
next episode : new students in the black class
Jun 6, 2014 1:36 PM

Mar 2014
I think they fed us with these weak characters so far so they can introduce Nio once again, as a terrifying villain.
Jun 6, 2014 1:56 PM

Dec 2013
i loved sumireko in this episode, while i wasn't really expecting much of her at first.
i really liked her ending and from all the episodes this was probably the best.
Jun 6, 2014 2:27 PM

Nov 2012
Best episode so far.

Hanabusa is a badass fucking cyborg.Speaking of which dat outfit though...

Haru showing she actually handle things on her own.Loved how see threw Hanabusa off the roof by disattaching her arm.Also Queen,I wonder what that's about?

Nio next.Wonder what was up her tattoos?She was giving Takechi that death stare.
Jun 6, 2014 2:51 PM

Mar 2014
Holy fucking shit! That was a good episode. The fight scenes were awesome.
Hanabusa's outfit....Me like...
Nio o_O
Poor teacher. His reaction was funny though.
I don't even know where to start with Haru....Like WHAT?
5/5
Zanos1Jun 6, 2014 2:55 PM
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Jun 6, 2014 2:57 PM

Aug 2013
Hanabusa is goddamn scary 0_0
I thought she was going to set up a bunch of elaborate tricks and traps and make a maze or something. She set up a bunch of elaborate traps but in a completely different way to what I imagined. Crazy, sexy and scary bitch.
The characters just get more and more amazing as the series go on.

Haru is a pretty darn strong girl. She could probably fight against a few assassins and beat them.
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Jun 6, 2014 3:09 PM

Dec 2012
Ok, now bare in mind I'm not finished with the episode yet, but they keep saying there's only Hanabusa left. But what about Nio Hashiri? She has yet to do anything and she's in the game as well. The only assassin to get removed from the 12 was Tokaku-san. So is Nio not participating either? Or is she "the final boss?"

Plus there's still 2 if not 3 episodes left. (depending on if they are stopping at 12 or stopping at 13.) So we still have Nio, and 2 more episodes to fill with either back story, to continue with the last two assassinations (unless Nio isn't participating), and some potential romance.
Jun 6, 2014 3:17 PM
Jul 2018
Those puppets were creepy. I didn't expected that Hanabusa is a cyborg.

What's with Otoya coming back?
Jun 6, 2014 3:19 PM
May 2011
Lovely episode! I love Hanabusas assassin outfit. I don't know her past and story but it looks like her clan did experiments on her and made her into a robot. The top floor looked gorgeous, but hanabusa said she renovated it so it must've costed her a lot (I don't even want to guess the price...)

A big laugh at takechi breaking out of that jail/detention/whatever it was and trying to assassinate Haru once more. What a disgrace xD

At the end there you would've thought Hanabusa was a little smarter than launching a grapling hook at Haru with a railing right behind her, them being on such a high altitude and haru being perfectly able to dodge. She is an assassin and should take every countermeasure to ensure the win. BUT, yes, I understand that things didn't go according to her plan, it was in the heat of the moment and she had to be defeated in some kind of way, it's just that imo that was a very retarded way of defeating her.
Props to Haru for being badass and jumping over the ledge with Hanabusa though, to ensure her defeat. I absolutely loved the elevator trick that haru pulled, that was a genius one.

A score isn't needed but hey, everyone does it so, here's mine: 5/5.
(lately I've really started to appreciate this series. It felt kinda "meh" in the beginning, but got interesting very fast. It's one of the few ones this season, and the past few, that have dark themes/assassination/murder involved. About damn time)

Insanity lives deep within ourselves
Jun 6, 2014 3:29 PM

Jan 2014
Hah I knew there was something strange about Sumireko! Cyborg.. I see :3
Seems like we have yet to see the most insane person... I expect Nio to be one sick girl with those tatooes or whatever that was we got a sneak peak of. Just the look of Takechi's face when Nio saw her, truly an expression of fear.
Jun 6, 2014 3:31 PM

Dec 2012
Oh WOW! I didn't expect Haru to do all that! So she is capable of actually killing or severely injuring someone. NEVER EXPECTED THAT!

I see, so they finally mention the fact that Haru has this "queen bee power" which allows her to basically manipulate or control people and get them to fight for/protect her. I wonder how Tokaku-san is going to handle that? That Haru has been manipulating her this entire time! (or hopefully just in the beginning.)

I found out about the Queen Bee power from reading the wiki entry on her. As it was mentioned already in the manga. I wonder why they waited so damn long to mention it when the manga is nowhere near the anime? It's still back on like the 3rd or 4th assassination attempt.

But I wonder what Haru means about waiting to tell Tokaku-san about it? Does she mean the right time to tell her is after the Black Class is over? Considering Tokaku could end up turning on her? That may be the twist for this show. That Tokaku decides she didn't like being manipulated and that Haru didn't develop feelings for her (when she did. Or at least it seems like she did) and decides to try and assassinate her as was the original plan. But somehow, I don't think that's going to happen. While Haru does seem to have this "power" it doesn't mean she hasn't actually developed feelings for Tokaku-san. That's been evident from the very beginning. She MAY have started out by manipulating her, but she has developed feelings for her. At least it seems like she has. Unless she really is a cold fucking bitch and one HELL of a liar!

But I wonder what the last 3 episodes are going to be about? Nio having her chance, or Nio having her chance and the possibility of a major twist surrounding Haru's "Queen Bee power?"

While I don't mind dark endings, I really don't want a dark ending for this anime.(Black Bullet should be the show this season that has a REALLY DARK ending. Not this one.) I've grown attached to the relationship that has been brewing in the background between Haru and Tokaku-san. I SERIOUSLY hope Tokaku-san doesn't decide to betray Haru because of her basically manipulating her in the beginning. But it all depends on how deep this power goes and how deep of a betrayal it causes in Tokaku-san's eyes. And in relation to that, how much Haru has been using the power. Whether or not she's been constantly using it, or she just used it in the beginning.

Overall though this has been the best episode of the series!! Really enjoyed the fight scenes for this episode!
xPreatorianxJun 6, 2014 3:35 PM
Jun 6, 2014 3:47 PM

Apr 2012
Why did Takechi come back where's my Shienna :p

Intense ep, loved all the fight scenes.

Also, why does Hanabusa look like she' wearing a Kamui.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jun 6, 2014 3:52 PM

Apr 2013
THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!
Well, this was rather unhealthy. And unexpected. And amazing.
Best fight. A really good ep.
Jun 6, 2014 3:54 PM

Dec 2012
babymilo91 said:
Woah Haru took down Hanabusa. Otoya came back to get some revenge, although that didn't work out. Now what's with Haru being called Queen?

Evidently it was explained at some point in the manga. Even though the manga is nowhere near the anime. As it's still on the 3rd or 4th assassination. But she has the ability to control people and get them to fight for and protect her. Well not exactly control, but manipulate or "charm" them.

It explains a bit of it on the wiki. Not a full explanation mind you, we all have to wait for that. but enough to get the general idea I have. That she can manipulate and/or charm people into fighting for her and protecting her. Which is most likely how she survived this entire time and how her entire family was slaughtered.

So in a way Nio was right all along. It was Haru's fault on why her entire family was slaughtered. She used her "queen bee power."

EDIT: But they put A LOT of emphasis on it this episode and I'm guessing the next 2-3 episodes. Especially with her telling Tokaku-san that it's not time to tell her yet. So I'm wondering if Tokaku-san is going to end up turning against Haru? Or at least Haru thinks that may happen which is why she isn't telling her yet. Maybe that's what she meant by it's not time yet and she'll tell her when it's time. Meaning at the end of the black class ensuring her survival? Because if she tells any sooner there's the possibility that Tokaku-san isn't going to like it at all and decide to take up an assassination attempt.

So either Nio or Tokaku-san is the "final boss."
xPreatorianxJun 6, 2014 4:04 PM
Jun 6, 2014 4:24 PM

Jul 2012
Tokaku blushing at Haru's cute dress~! D: D'aww! x3

Anyways....epic episode! xD Well, it was intense is what I'm trying to say. xD
Sumireko is the next assassin....and whoa! What is up with her body!? xD It was weird how she grabbed the scissors, at first, but it later got explained why she was like that.
Her body is...like a robot! Pretty sweet. :3

Haru actually did the final blow, which was awesome!
Next episode! Anymore assassins?! xD
Jun 6, 2014 4:40 PM

Mar 2014
Wow... What did I just watch! Haru, just what are you?!

This episode was really good and intense. Man, this series needs more recognition. Has been good since EP 1! ^^
Jun 6, 2014 4:46 PM

Jul 2010
So many derp moments, yet i loved the episode and how crazy was xD seriously, she was a damn cyborg! i don't think anyone expected that.Also, Haru showed us that she's not THAT kind of character =)

Now my favourite part of episode.ED - which made me headbang like crazy.My definite favourite ED of this show so far.Can't wait to see next episode.
Jun 6, 2014 4:54 PM

May 2013
Tokaku's glance at Haru in a dress while blushing when they were in the elevator was my favorite part of the episode. I also find amusing to make a big deal out of hearing Haru calling Tokaku without the -san, it's lovely.

And Tokaku could've, you know, let Hanabusa get smashed by the gigantic glass (?) wall rather than pulling her the whole way through.
MizusiJun 6, 2014 4:59 PM
Jun 6, 2014 4:56 PM

Apr 2013
Well, this show just went full retard. And what's up with Sumireko being unscathed after getting all those grenades dropped on her? Did she take anti-grenade pills that morning? She shouldn't have been all that hard for Tokaku and what's-her-face to fight either. All they had to do was aim for any part of her body that wasn't a limb. There were guns all over the damn walls, so a single bullet would've done the job.
Jun 6, 2014 5:06 PM

Dec 2007
"Let me show you my true form.
My true form is mostly naked."
Jun 6, 2014 5:11 PM

Jun 2013
So your telling me cyborg lost to haru? bs she could have kicked her like she kicked everyone else in that episode. her legs were still free when her rope grabbed the rail.
Jun 6, 2014 5:31 PM

Jun 2013
Hanabusa is a cyborg now...? lol okay then
Jun 6, 2014 5:32 PM

Jul 2010
Can't say I don't feel bad for the teacher.
Otoya coming back from some sort of prison like facility.
That's some grand preperation for the confrontation of Haru.
All those robots, weapons and just the extravagant designs.
Hanabusa... all those experiment on her. Their family background and something about being a queen is quite interesting. Still all those crushing of guns and scissor!
Haru's retaliation of those grenades and that stomping. Seeing Haru making some offensive actions were refreshing!
That queen business and Nio showing a bit more about herself. Otoya feeling intimidated from Nio's markings. Some serious stuff is coming!
Jun 6, 2014 6:31 PM

Feb 2014
This episode was not worth my time sure it was entertaining but come on a cyborg as an assassin who look like she can withstand anything from scissors to knives to grenades. As I think about it the show is just getting out of proportion with the dumb teacher who doesn't suspect anything, The main character whose main goal and purpose is the protect Haru and wave it around like it is a banner because we know say something else besides that. I don't know why they brought Takechi back. Finally the only reason why I am continuing to watch this is for the mystery of our two favorite girls Nio and Haru. Especially Nio to know why the most psycho killer in the entire show beside Banba night version is afraid of a girl with tattoos.

♪All his life has been, a roller coaster ride of dream
No time for looking back, forgetting who or what
His song is all that he leaves behind,
On silent nights I hear him still, whistling a tune I know so well
Gun in hand, rose in another, He's Lupin the 3rd♪

Jun 6, 2014 7:11 PM

Jun 2013
Wow. This episode is awesome.

I've always thought Hanabusa's gonna use her wealth and money to kill Haru. I guess not.

So Haru is the queen bee? The queen?
(We now have 4 queens just for this spring eason lol)

I wonder what's with Nio though.
Jun 6, 2014 7:44 PM

Dec 2013
I was kind of hoping that when the tea party started and introduced the puppets; part of me was hoping it was the girl's corpse that failed to kill Haru. It would've been much more creepier! However, puppets are just as creepy. It's cool that Haru is a badass and I'm hoping my potential waifu didn't die. I'm hoping she shows up in the next episode. (I'm talking about Sumireko.)
Jun 6, 2014 7:48 PM

Jan 2011
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...
Jun 6, 2014 7:51 PM

Jan 2011
Silly this episode may be but damn was it fun to watch

was gonna lose my shit if Tokaku won up against Hanabusa the motherfucking terminator feel the only thing that in can top that in craziness is whatever Nio.

will say was not expecting haru to kill her makes me wonder why Tokaku is even in this
Jun 6, 2014 8:00 PM

Aug 2013
Ooh the action was amazing but the ending was head scratch-worthy. "Oh noes my finger string thingys got caught on the rail and now I can't pull it off!" This is the cyborg who had no problems punching walls and kicking people like they're soccer balls -___-

I also found it silly when Tokaku, all beat up, had to go check her phone while pinned under the chandelier XD!!!

Haru just who are you? :o
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 6, 2014 8:20 PM

Jul 2013
It's the Hanabusa's turn, to assassinate Haru, but Otoya jumping in and wants to kill Haru.

I had this WTF expression on what is Hanabusa made out of until her past is revealed and is in robot form. Damn I'm pretty satisfied with the fighting scenes, pretty crazy. Haru on the other hand is really good on escaping things, escaping from Banba and escaping from Hanabusa, damn.

I'm also curious about the question, " who is the queen," though I can wait for that.

Jun 6, 2014 8:23 PM

Aug 2012
IZEROII said:
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...
Jun 6, 2014 8:25 PM

Sep 2013
Return of the first assassin, that was unexpected.

Well shit Hanabusa is strong, maybe a robotic arm?

99th floor, that just screams ominous.

Now those are some freaky puppets.

Hanabusa's true form is like wow. He past must have been horrible.

Damn drop some grenades on that girl and she is fucking pissed.

Haru ftw XD

So Haru is still hiding something big.
Jun 6, 2014 9:17 PM

Oct 2013
Hanabusa being a badass sexy cyborg... I just LOVE it, so unpredictable! And I've never believe that Haru was as inocent as she seems. While this "queen bee" stuff made me curious, it didn't surprise.

What I really want to understand is why they broght Takechi back. Well, at least now we know they didn't kill the girls who failed Black Class. So Haruki is back with her family, yeey!!
Jun 6, 2014 10:56 PM

Mar 2013
Well that was disappointing, especially with how ojou-sama was defeated. She actually looked interesting and competent too, sigh.

Although this episode is making me really badly question how much Tokaku is needed. I'm not keen on her anyway, since she's boring and mostly personalityless, as well as stupidly OP (shooting down chandeliers perfectly without looking, surviving enormous falls from windows, able to walk and fight after suffering literally any injury like nothing happened) but now we've seen lots of proof that Haru can fight for herself, using brains instead of braun/weaponry skills. Wouldn't the show have been so much more interesting if it had just been fights of Haru using her mind and environment to survive? I definitely think so, and I think we can all agree that seeing Tokaku have fights where she does nothing but ass pull OP moves is fucking boring.
Jun 7, 2014 12:31 AM

May 2013
If Takechi appeared in this episode (wow, missed her), why can't the others? (no, not in the freaking doll form)

Well anyways, Haru still proves that she can be baddass, and woaaaah Hanabusa, loved your theme.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 7, 2014 12:38 AM
Mar 2013
Wow! Haru did it!
She did it to save Tokaku.
Jun 7, 2014 12:43 AM

May 2012
Did Hanabusa die ?

3 episodes left, and we only have Nio now. Haru might be the final boss because it is mentioned that she the queen bee
Jun 7, 2014 12:46 AM

Jul 2013
Hanabusa as a sexy cyborg, dayum.
Lol at Takechi still going after Haru XD

Haru was absolutely merciless in taking down Hanabusa there..

Wonder what's in store for the final 3 episodes..
Jun 7, 2014 1:03 AM

Apr 2011
Let me echo the sentiments of everyone else; dayum, day cyborg transformation from Hanabusa! Though I couldn't resist making a 'This isn't even my final form!' joke to myself as she got ready to transform. Then I was just in awe of how damn-near naked she was, and how insanely badass she was. I didn't expect the sweet, demure tea-loving girl to be the most badass out of all of them.

Looks like we have confirmation that the girls don't die after they lose, they just lose their chance to get their wish granted. Interesting seeing Takechi return, and actually managed to damage one of Hanabusa's cyber-arms, but naturally she replaces it with a machine gun arm instead. Because cyborg. After surviving all those grenades to the face, was kinda surprised that gravity was what did her in. That 9.8 meters/second per second will do it to ya ...

3 more episodes to go yet all the assassins seem to be out of the game. Nio claimed she was just a moderator, but I'm betting that she'll be the next one aiming for Haru's head, and we'll get to see what those sexy tiger stripes of hers do. I doubt she's strong enough to make a fight last 3 episodes though.

My guess is, there's a twist incoming ... Haru wasn't ever the target to begin with, Tokaku was, and Haru is the only one who knows this. Though ... if that was the case, why keep letting her put herself in harm's way? If one of the other girls killed Tokaku when she was the target, then she would end up losing even if she didn't get killed off herself immediately afterwards.

If that's not the case, I'm betting it has something to do with Haru being a 'queen bee'. I think Tokaku's decision to guard Haru with her life may not have been her own decision after all.

So many mysteries left, and 3 episodes to resolve them in ... can't wait for the end of the season! Spring 2014 turned out to be better than anticipated. :)
Jun 7, 2014 2:20 AM

Oct 2010
I fucking knew haru wasn't innocent. I bet she is either A) a cyborg meant to be a training device for assassins, or B) she is a war machine herself.
Jun 7, 2014 2:28 AM

Aug 2008
Hmm....I wonder how the last 3 episodes will play out?

Time to fight Nio maybe????!!! I hope so. I want to see her powers so much.
Jun 7, 2014 3:04 AM

Jul 2013
Hanabusa must have learned gun shooting from the Storm Trooper school.

It was also fucking obvious the elevator was a trap. Even I realized that as soon as I saw the elevator numbers going down. For a professional assassination Hanabusa is pretty stupid.. but then again just about every assassins in this anime were stupid. Good lord hopefully Nui is a little bit more useful!
MoeGodJun 7, 2014 3:08 AM
Jun 7, 2014 3:13 AM

May 2013
Intense episode :o
Jun 7, 2014 3:35 AM

Jan 2014
From the first time Sumireko was introduced, I always thought she had potential that could be utilised well. That was proved in this episode.

I will admit the whole thing about
did come as a bit of a surprise, I feel it was explained coherently. Plus I have sort of had a liking for android girls ever since Mayuyu Watanabe of AKB0048, so there's that. :3

The storyline of the tea party was used to stunning effect just as I predicted it would be, allowing for a lot of showing off of characters, character development, and, most interestingly, more closeness between Tokaku and Haru. I swear if they don't get another, bigger kiss before the finale, I may flip my top. :P

This whole "queen bee" riddle seems to be setting up for a stellar final arc- looking forward to next week's episode!
Jun 7, 2014 7:18 AM

Jan 2014
What I really like about Haru is that she isn't as useless as a certain other main protagonist *cough* Amano Yukiteru *cough*

Nonetheless, great episode. Looking forward to the final 3 episodes!
Jun 7, 2014 8:52 AM
Apr 2013
This show feels so repetitive. Every character dies or is expelled in single episode. Wish this was full season so we could get more time for every character.
Great ending song tho.
Jun 7, 2014 10:38 AM
Apr 2014
this episode was so intense and badass that I was practically screaming when Haru and Hanabusa were fighting. the hype in this ep was crazy!!! cant wait for the next ep.. :D
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2014

129 by XoTimoteo »»
Mar 3, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

124 by XoTimoteo »»
Mar 3, 12:40 AM

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2014

179 by XoTimoteo »»
Mar 3, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

369 by Guillepecado »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:47 AM

Poll: » Male version of akuma no riddle

CrimsonCandy - Jun 8, 2014

14 by Guillepecado »»
Aug 27, 2023 8:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.