Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 14, 2019 6:14 AM

Apr 2013
How have they still not figured out where that voice comes from? Though I wouldn't have thought that Cocoa was the one who is responsible.
Jun 18, 2020 5:30 PM

Oct 2015
Oh, Cocoa's spell worked perfectly.

So the grandfather was keeping that as a secret, I was wondering why he never talked, not even with Chino.

I guess Aoyama is starting to think that she has some sort of mental illness hearing voices haha, when she in fact heard them.
Oct 1, 2020 1:51 PM

Aug 2013
Some focus on the author in this episode.

Sharo getting scared like that. Well, I don't blame her as anyone can be scared of the mask. XD

Oct 12, 2020 8:00 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, finally, i got to see grandpa and Tippy at original appearance in the past. So, its actually Cocoa, that dreaming him in the first time they've met. But she didn't even noticed that moment? As expected as her typical xD. Oh, man. Its kind of relaxing moment while little Cocoa casted that spell into Chino's grandpa, and, yeah, its success to granted his order! I am surely curious about Tippy's age. How old it was? Since the first met, until that time, i am kinda think that it might in the old age state. Well, left aside the mind-blowing parts, lets back to their daily activity.

Ah, Rize had a nice activity again at her current club. Drama, eh? She wanted to deepen her another character and altered it at the performance. How lovable the situations was! And yeah, she learnt much thing from her friends. The interaction with Chiya obviously a comic relief with so much joke Chiya had. That mask that scared poor Sharon xD. Again, Aoyama with her wise words that somehow backstabbed her. Then there you were a duo cute, Cocoa and Chino, not even realized it was Rize, and called her Rose-chan instead. Lol. Yeah, at least there was no problem with Rize, eventhough its kinda sad that her role was not even ellegant, and beautiful. In the end, Rize always be a Rize....

The second part was about Aoyama that mostly got a writer-block situations as a novelist. Lol, she even wanted to stop her dream as a writer, and became a temporary bartender to the Rabbit House. Her interaction with the girls surely warming up my heart, together with all of that touched flashback. Her wishes, tho, to heard the master voices again (Chino's grandpa), and then found her pen, actually became a real new brand motivation for her. I Loled at her, that mistakenly pointing out that plushie as the sources of the sound. Then, yeah, they succeeded to bring her the right motivation again, to wrote off some good story, about the rabit order, sequel confirmed there xD.

Okay, next episode!
badabassOct 12, 2020 8:07 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 15, 2020 6:02 AM

Sep 2018
Full of funny moments, the script after various situations that help to grow the characters individually and plurally, finally reveals the mystery that from the beginning the viewer was asking himself about the question of who the character of Tippy really was, even if it was telegraphed. his identity right away. Episode too hilarious in certain situations, the narrative manages to relax all too well and make this anime series appreciate once again more. Aoyama's character is officially introduced.
Jan 13, 2021 6:09 AM

Feb 2020
Rize/Christine + young Cocoa = cuteness overload..
Apr 27, 2021 10:22 AM
Jun 2016
Oh, so it was Cocoa that turned Chino's grandfather into a rabbit. That, or it's just part of her dream.

I've always wondered if only Chino can hear Tippy talk or something, since I feel like that's what happens most of the time in the past episodes. I guess it depends, since this episode confirms that other people can hear her. Or at least Aoyama can.

It's nice to see that they're expanding on the show's lore. Not that that's my main focus since this is a slice of life anime, lol. It seems that Aoyama isn't explicitly aware that Tippy is Chino's grandfather. But apparently, she wrote a story about a barista turning into a rabbit. I guess we'll just have to wait.

I feel like it's a little too sudden if other people knew Tippy is Chino's grandfather. But that's just me. Maybe they'd reveal it at the end of the season?

Yeah, I'd say Aoyama probably knows Tippy's secret subconsciously. That, or it's a really precise coincidence.

The after credits scene shows Tippy and Chino's father talking to each other, but then a figure with a paper bag over their head appears. Hmnn....
May 21, 2022 9:54 PM

Feb 2020
Cocoa was so cute in that flashback. <3

It was a surprise that she actually met Chino's grandfather when she was little. It seems her cute spell really worked. :3

Rize was so beautiful with her hair down.

It was nice to see Aoyama again. I'm glad she didn't quit writing after all. It was fun when she thought it was the duck that spoke.

Beautiful scenery.

SerafosMar 28, 3:49 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is your most fav. character?

TragicRomance - Apr 24, 2014

40 by LonelyLolii »»
Apr 13, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2014

133 by Scootboi »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:56 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2014

194 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Aug 30, 2023 5:33 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2014

109 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Aug 12, 2023 3:03 PM

» Chino best cunny?

SpaceCunny - May 31, 2023

12 by Mira »»
Jun 22, 2023 9:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.