Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2009 9:30 AM

Dec 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Kouta didn't hear what Sakurai told him because of the fire works or he heard it clearly and just couldn't believe it?

Anyway Natsuki in a yukata was pretty good! And what's up with Sakurai cutting her hair? Not that she looks bad or anything, but is she crazy or something? :P
Sep 28, 2009 9:53 AM

Sep 2007
I think he have heared...
But with Natsuki... GRMBL !
And if you learn...
Sakurai don't say she love him...
But loved the end !
Sakurai is beautiful. ^^
Sep 28, 2009 10:00 AM

Jul 2008
so kouta didn't hear the confession? that sucks, and sakurai is doing most anything to beat natsuki, this makes things a lot more interesting
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Sep 28, 2009 10:37 AM

Jul 2009
Kanade-chan's hot with that hair style, now she resembles Ayumi from Hatsukoi Limited. x3

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Sep 28, 2009 12:50 PM

Dec 2008
CapuChuuu said:
Kanade-chan's hot with that hair style, now she resembles Ayumi from Hatsukoi Limited. x3

yeah! i was trying to remember where i've seen someone who looks like her :P
Sep 28, 2009 12:53 PM

Sep 2007
Short hair makes everything better.
Sep 28, 2009 1:34 PM

Jul 2009
They just LOVED to left things hanging over huh?
Well that's the hint for another new girl to appeared XD, 3 girls is not enough XD~

kage-bunshin said:
so kouta didn't hear the confession? that sucks, and sakurai is doing most anything to beat natsuki, this makes things a lot more interesting
He heard it but he can't believe it, nope more likely he doesn't had confidence to believe that Kanade has fallen to him, or he is hesitant, well he saw Natsuki's face during that time -.-a.

New hairstyle means "Declaration of War for Love" has just begun, now let see what can Kanade do to beat the all mighty Natsuki, i'm rooting for Kanade now XD., Now that i think of it, Kanade should thanked Natsuki, because of her appearance Kanade would go so far for Kouta XD

CapuChuuu said:
Yes she is resemble Ayumi now =3, i thought she will looks like Tsukasa but oh well :(

LaevanteinSep 28, 2009 2:03 PM
Sep 28, 2009 3:08 PM

Sep 2008
Laevantein said:
Yes she is resemble Ayumi now =3, i thought she will looks like Tsukasa but oh well :(
Yeah, a really... poofy Tsukasa. Still so young though, I wonder how long this is going to last...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2009 3:18 PM

Apr 2008
I wish she would find a way to make the characters more unique...I mean cmon, they all look like the same ppl from her past series.

I would like this series more if Kouta was older. x_X
Sep 28, 2009 3:45 PM

Jul 2009
Grimmm said:
I wish she would find a way to make the characters more unique...I mean cmon, they all look like the same ppl from her past series.

I would like this series more if Kouta was older. x_X
If Kouta more older he will looks like Manaka Junpei, you should see Adachi Mitsuru's chara.

Back to topic guys
Sep 28, 2009 4:48 PM

Aug 2008
So he heard or he didn't I dunno I feel he heard but he can't believe it.... In fact i can understand the poor guy... and more at his age... how are you supposed to react when the super Idol of your school declares such feelings for you? Not that my school has one idol, but man, I can imagine that girl I like declaring that he loves me!!! That'd surprise mea a lot plus I just couldn't believe it first hand.... Meh... Poor Kanade... now that she has her strongest weapon on Kouta, she has been left defenseless against him... He can actually take advantage of her now.. Well I guess Natsuki is right hahahah.. ANd WTF!! With Natsuki...? She looked smokin' hot on the Yukata :3.... Loved er lines again hahaha HuzAHHH Heck yeh Love War Declaration from Kanade!!! YAY.... Chia-less :/ I wanted to see her... Oh well... nice chappie

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2009 5:55 PM
Nov 2008
Sakurais short hair is very nice indeed. The cuteness of the girls has made every chapter very enjoyable so far.

Sep 28, 2009 7:51 PM

Aug 2008
haha great stuff, she cut her hair, and it did make a impact on Kouta

still im rooting for Natsuki.
Sep 28, 2009 10:09 PM
Sep 2009
I liked this chapter! I still have this weird wave with Sakurai. Whats with the hair change? I hope she doesn't want to try to become a Natsuki! As for Natsuki, does she have feelings for Kouta as well? Though there is a huge age difference, i hope that doesnt stop her from that! But i would perfer Kouta in HS... middle school seems still kinda childish for me.
Sep 28, 2009 10:31 PM

Jun 2009
Laevantein said:

CapuChuuu said:

If you've read Mizuki's mangas,,I think chara like Ayumi or Tsukasa (blonde short hair) kinda like her trade mark...

kage-bunshin said:

I knew it,,I knew it,,
Early confession always fail...XD
Sep 28, 2009 11:00 PM

Jul 2009
IZUMI64 said:
Laevantein said:

CapuChuuu said:

If you've read Mizuki's mangas,,I think chara like Ayumi or Tsukasa (blonde short hair) kinda like her trade mark...

kage-bunshin said:

I knew it,,I knew it,,

Hmm i maybe mistaken but i didn't see any in Lilim Kiss,
It's not fail, and Kouta did heard the confession, Kouta just shocked, so Kanade is not rejected yet, like i said they loved to hanging things over.
Sep 28, 2009 11:30 PM

Jun 2009
Laevantein said:
IZUMI64 said:
Laevantein said:

CapuChuuu said:

kage-bunshin said:

I knew it,,I knew it,,

Hmm i maybe mistaken but i didn't see any in Lilim Kiss,
It's not fail, and Kouta did heard the confession, Kouta just shocked, so Kanade is not rejected yet, like i said they loved to hanging things over.

I meant not always but most of them,,,

But,,it doesn't mean confession go well either...so,,I called it fail,,XD
Sep 28, 2009 11:37 PM

Jul 2009
It went well, she didn't asked Kou out, so she did well by telling him her feelings, right now Kouta will think Kanade more than Natsuki at least XD, Natsuki is not that all mighty, go Kanade!!
Sep 28, 2009 11:51 PM

Aug 2008
The way i see it is Natsuki is doing the long con, she is slowly, step by step, incrementally winning over Kouta. until finally she has him. she may not really be trying or want to right now, but its all about the subconscious want.
Sep 28, 2009 11:59 PM

Jul 2009
Chimasternmay said:
The way i see it is Natsuki is doing the long con, she is slowly, step by step, incrementally winning over Kouta. until finally she has him. she may not really be trying or want to right now, but its all about the subconscious want.

Well it will be a head on between Kanade and Natsuki, but how about Chia? and 3 girls is not enough in this manga..seriously XD

Natsuki will ended up hurting everybody if she still doing things like that..i mean Kanade will go for all to win Kouta, and Kouta is slowly fallen to Natsuki..what about Natsuki? well we are still in early chapter so anything can happen..^^
Sep 29, 2009 12:01 AM

Jun 2009
Laevantein said:
It went well, she didn't asked Kou out, so she did well by telling him her feelings, right now Kouta will think Kanade more than Natsuki at least XD, Natsuki is not that all mighty, go Kanade!!

it's not like I'm rooting for Natsuki or Kanade,,,

Sep 29, 2009 12:24 AM
Jul 2018
I don't want another girl. Seriously this story can be turn out great even with these 3
Sep 29, 2009 1:51 AM

Aug 2008
hJ said:
I don't want another girl. Seriously this story can be turn out great even with these 3

it seems to me that as usual 2 more girls will be added, but they might not be as serious or long term Kouta seekers, just short term love, that fades away to comic relief. i mean they need to bring them in to make it longER.

but yea i agree these 3 girls right now are all great, each perfect in their own way.
Sep 29, 2009 5:22 AM

Dec 2008
Short hair is nice.

Reminded me of a certain event in Clannad (not spoiling, so dw), but I liked it here compared to in Clannad.

It was an okay/good chapter, nothing to get excited over about though for now.
「Godspeed You! Black Emperor」
Sep 29, 2009 2:29 PM

Jul 2008
Hakoria said:

Reminded me of a certain event in Clannad (not spoiling, so dw), but I liked it here compared to in Clannad.

hmm orly?

well pretty good chapter
imo looks like Natsuki doesnt even have feelings for him atm
XD
Oct 5, 2009 10:58 AM

Nov 2008
Love the new look. It suits her much better.

This is getting good.
Oct 29, 2009 8:00 AM

Apr 2008
Why do they like to use the word old ... they should think of something new

Apr 6, 2010 5:12 PM

Jun 2009
He just can't believe why Kanade confessed out of the blue.. -shocked
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Nov 16, 2010 7:04 PM
Mar 2009
Wait...7th grade?!? These are some hormone raging middle schoolers...

So the harem disappears just like that?
Sep 4, 2012 8:21 AM
Jul 2018
Like her new hair much more then previous one,seems like battle is starting!
Dec 28, 2012 12:14 PM

Nov 2011
Even though I'm not a big fan of Kanade-chan, she sure was hell cute this chapter.
Jun 9, 2014 6:32 PM

Jul 2013
I think she looks better with her hair longer
Jul 23, 2014 7:23 AM

Mar 2014
The Author just love Short blondies !!
She looks beautiful with her hair style !!
AnimeLaver01Jul 23, 2014 7:26 AM
Dec 13, 2014 11:52 AM

Sep 2014
Oh joy, yet another character with pretty long hair cuts it. *Sighs* And I know the symbolic meaning, just tired of seeing it done in seemingly every other manga.

Whatever, as long as Natsuki doesn't do it and ruin her looks too.
Mar 22, 2015 9:57 AM
May 2012
Awww, poor Kanade :/ I think, she doesn't love him, though. Just adoration, not love. I may be wrong. I don't know.
Natsuki was waiting for him. She may be cheerful but I am sure that she feels sad sometimes, too. Oh, my baby :'(

Casyle said:
Oh joy, yet another character with pretty long hair cuts it. *Sighs* And I know the symbolic meaning, just tired of seeing it done in seemingly every other manga.

Whatever, as long as Natsuki doesn't do it and ruin her looks too.

Yep. I am used to it. Well, I actually prefer her short hair instead of her twin tails (I don't like twin tails).
I feel sleepy already. Imma sleep. Fucking school tomorrow.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ane Doki! Chapter 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Jan 13, 2010

182 by bakakisima »»
Nov 27, 2023 6:34 AM

» Chapter 26.5 discussion

ekla - May 25, 2015

6 by removed-user »»
Oct 6, 2022 2:19 AM

Poll: » Ane Doki! Chapter 24 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Dec 17, 2009

36 by Deadmandream »»
Jun 6, 2020 3:53 AM

Poll: » Ane Doki! Chapter 25 Discussion

Laevantein - Dec 27, 2009

44 by Hoodly »»
Nov 28, 2019 6:36 AM

Poll: » Ane Doki! Chapter 17 Discussion

Moe_ - Oct 30, 2009

37 by Hoodly »»
Nov 24, 2019 4:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.