Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 4, 2014 10:55 AM

Oct 2009
Best show of the season without doubts.
Jun 4, 2014 10:59 AM

Nov 2013
Skullcrusher said:
Best show of the season without doubts.

I'll admit I'm still torn between Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou and No Game No Life for the best of spring season title.... Even though they are different genres, they are both excellent...
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 4, 2014 11:04 AM

Jan 2011
H-how did she win without even seeing the board?...
InevitabilisJun 4, 2014 11:07 AM
Jun 4, 2014 11:04 AM

Apr 2009
>not Ping Pong or Mushishi as best show this season
Scrubs

As usual, lame mumbo jumbo but at least better executed than the last few episodes.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jun 4, 2014 11:07 AM

Nov 2013
Well, I expected Kurami to be involved somehow... But this turned out better than what I was thinking. Less fanservice and good comedy. 5/5

Madhouse, announce season 2 please. Kthxbye.
Jun 4, 2014 11:12 AM

Apr 2013
This episode in particular was boring. NGNL without Sora as the "main" MC doesn't really work. And I'm kinda annoyed that they win games thanks to a Deus ex Machina.

For me this anime is a bit like a more successful SAO. Everything's great, the story's good but writing is so-so (in my humble opinion) and sometimes it feels like the anime is trying to be too "cool".
I mean, I do think some of the scenes were cool but it's so in-your-face at times...

tl;dr : NGNL is a great series but the episode was boring :(
Jun 4, 2014 11:13 AM
Jul 2018
I hope Madhouse pulls a Log Horizon on us and announce a 2nd season at the last episode's ED.

Very good episode, nonetheless.
Jun 4, 2014 11:14 AM

Apr 2013
Great episode :D lol that crying scene was freaking hilarious
Jun 4, 2014 11:15 AM
Mar 2014
YumeNoMonogatari said:

tl;dr : NGNL is a great series but the episode was boring :(

Well, it definitely wasn't as awesome as chess or shiritori ones. Hopefully they bring the epicness and comedy back for the next game.
Jun 4, 2014 11:25 AM

Jul 2013
My brain is just....

Had to watch a couple times to fully understand cause I was just like what....

Absolutely brilliant episode 5/5
"Komugi, are you there?"

Jun 4, 2014 11:25 AM
Apr 2013
GreenDrag said:
ollythirteen said:
When "Kill la Kill" was wrapping up and people began to look to the future (Spring Lineup 2014) all you heard about was either Mahouka or No Game No Life. You couldn't not hear about them due to how...um, "scant" the upcoming season looked, entertainment-wise.

As for my opinion, it's just that: an opinion. It's how I feel after watching each episode; "dirty" and "embarrassed" for what hollow little moment "thrilled" me out of my bored stupor.

Hell, I don't even remember what happened in the episode and I just watched it.

I'm done now, though (stating my opinion, but yeah, also with this show).

Goodbye.

Most of the places I frequent, NGNL went by unnoticed, or was barely even mentioned You must have been moving in circles, that already knew what they were getting into (ie: readers of the novel), and thus you were getting the "all you hear about" feeling.

Like I said the upcoming season looked scant as hell so the only names being thrown around were the anime I mentioned because most of the people talking about them had already experienced the source material and only had praises for them (funny about Knights of Sidonia as people wanted the manga artist's other work to be adapted).

Guess I used the wrong sort of word since "hyped" brings to mind SAO/AoT levels of talking up.

"Buzzed" sounds a lot quieter. NGNL was "over-buzzed" about.

Whispered, maybe? Whatever, it was one of the shows that most came up on people's lists of anticipation.

Again because it didn't have that much competition.
ollythirteenJun 4, 2014 11:33 AM

Jun 4, 2014 11:28 AM

May 2012
Well 9 episodes in and I still don't understand the hype and over-ratedness of this anime.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Jun 4, 2014 11:28 AM
Jul 2013
How the heck did Shiro know where to put the 3 pieces on an invisible board.. I don't get that part
Jun 4, 2014 11:30 AM
Mar 2013
I want to know what stored in Othello stone number 4-32?
I just want to know what number Stepth was stored in, if it's in number 32... XD
Jun 4, 2014 11:31 AM

Aug 2011
So I was ugly crying at the end...
Jun 4, 2014 11:32 AM

Oct 2007
Nidhoeggr said:
Scrubs

As usual, lame mumbo jumbo but at least better executed than the last few episodes.

Those arent even part of most peoples consideration. Right now it's about this false dichotomy between Mahouka and this show for the ever coveted show of the season. As for hype you could tell before the season started that this was a show that was a show that was going to be getting a lot of consideration but originally the dichotomy was with Mahouka and Mekaku the Shaft show of the season. After that show quickly moved to disappoint people though NGNL very quickly moved up to take its place. It also hits you up with a very loud and colorful intro episode that at least demands your attention for a while but unfortunately the show as a whole is a mixed bag to say the least. In particular the game aspect continues to be pretty ass and more about making Sora look as cool and clever as possible than any aspect of strategy or suspense The fact that it can't even seem to follow the basic rules of most of the games they play and no appreciation for said games is really shown by the cast cause they're often to busy being one dimensionally smug and condescending doesn't help there either.
Jun 4, 2014 11:37 AM

Jun 2010
wow he is not betting his own life but rather his very own existence, this show how much he truly believe in shiro, glad they end up together again :))
very good ep
5/5!
Apr 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Nidhoeggr said:
Scrubs

Those arent even part of most peoples consideration. Right now it's about this false dichotomy between Mahouka and this show for the ever coveted show of the season. As for hype you could tell before the season started that this was a show that was a show that was going to be getting a lot of consideration but originally the dichotomy was with Mahouka and Mekaku the Shaft show of the season. After that show quickly moved to disappoint people though NGNL very quickly moved up to take its place. It also hits you up with a very loud and colorful intro episode that at least demands your attention for a while but unfortunately the show as a whole is a mixed bag to say the least. In particular the game aspect continues to be pretty ass and more about making Sora look as cool and clever as possible than any aspect of strategy or suspense The fact that it can't even seem to follow the basic rules of most of the games they play and no appreciation for said games is really shown by the cast cause they're often to busy being one dimensionally smug and condescending doesn't help there either.

Yeah, I found myself rolling my eyes when Sora was being Sora this ep (you know, the devilish smirk and all that).

Never cared much for their brother/sister bond neither so, yeah...

May 2009
ligonis1337 said:
I hope Madhouse pulls a Log Horizon on us and announce a 2nd season at the last episode's ED.

Very good episode, nonetheless.

There is no point in comparing public channel's daytime anime and typical late night show.
Jun 4, 2014 11:45 AM

Oct 2007
ollythirteen said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Nidhoeggr said:
Scrubs

Yeah, I found myself rolling my eyes when Sora was being Sora this ep (you know, the devilish smirk and all that).

Hes a pretty one dimensional character for a protagonist no doubt. As for the brother/sister bond it kind of feels like its just sort of there as the usual part of the checklist for LN stories. There's nothing about it that particularly resonates on an emotional level but that's kind of hard to accomplish when they don't even feel particularly endearing as individuals. One characters entire personality is defined by his smug sense of self worth and the power trip he's on and the other is just sort of there to supplement him and provide fan service like the rest of the female cast.
Jun 4, 2014 11:48 AM
May 2014
Like it! answering the big question in eps 8

but too bad they didnt show the process of the 'lost memory' when playing the othelo-memory game
i wanna see the process they gone insane bit by bit

4/5 tho will give 5/5 if the game process were more shown rather than just "3 pieces memory" left xD
Jun 4, 2014 11:48 AM

Apr 2010
Two things that should be said.
First of thank got we didn't get a loli kissing incest scene.
The second thing, damn why didn't we get a yuri scene between Kurami and Feel.

Other then that this episode was interesting in a way tho i am looking forward to the match against the Eastern Federation.
Jun 4, 2014 11:51 AM
Oct 2012
Kaioshin_Sama said:
One characters entire personality is defined by his smug sense of self worth and the power trip he's on and the other is just sort of there to supplement him and provide fan service like the rest of the female cast.

And? Again, this was clear from the beginning of the show, so why are you expecting something different?

Besides you are wrong both ways, Sora already admitted to being wrong before (Steph's father), and Shiro solved things on her own this episode. But of course it doesn't matter what this show actually contains, you see what you want to see.
Jun 4, 2014 11:54 AM
Apr 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
ollythirteen said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Nidhoeggr said:
Scrubs

Hes a pretty one dimensional character for a protagonist no doubt. As for the brother/sister bond it kind of feels like its just sort of there as the usual part of the checklist for LN stories. There's nothing about it that particularly resonates on an emotional level but that's kind of hard to accomplish when they don't even feel particularly endearing as individuals. One characters entire personality is defined by his smug sense of self worth and the power trip he's on and the other is just sort of there to supplement him and provide fan service like the rest of the female cast.

The characters in Hitsugi no Chaika are pretty one-dimensional. The characters in Fuun Isshin Dai Shogun are plenty so. Same for Soul Eater Not! (these are the shows I watch every Wednesday along with this one, which is why I'm mentioning them)

But you don't care if the story is interesting. Which is where this show fails HARD I'm afraid.

It was the same thing for the juggernaut of last two seasons, really (KLK).

I understand that for some, "coolness" is all they need on their computer monitors.

I just don't understand why those same people don't understand that for others this is not enough (though, like I mentioned this show effectively fails on two counts, character and story. Sora being cool does not an engrossing plot make, after all).

Jun 4, 2014 11:55 AM

Mar 2014
I did not ask for these feels! 5/5
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Jun 4, 2014 11:59 AM
Oct 2012
ollythirteen said:
I just don't understand why those same people don't understand that for others this is not enough

Because this show never claimed to be about characters, it was tagged as a comedy and ettchi before it started. So the problem isn't that this show is bad, but rather you had the wrong expectations from the start (same with KillLaKill).

You're like a person watching Meritocracy and complaining how stupid everyone in the show is.....
Jun 4, 2014 11:59 AM

Dec 2012
Always feels when losing memories is involved
Jun 4, 2014 12:02 PM
Apr 2014
Meh. I've been a big fan of the show but this episode was a disappointment. It feels like they left out far too much from the LN, jumping around and frankly setting the pace of discovery too quick and too unnatural. Plus the deus ex at the end feels like total bs, especially since I have no idea what game Sora was actually playing. The misdirection for the eastern federation was nice, I guess. The end just came off as too much of an asspull imo. And Sora playing without really consulting Shiro at all is kinda ridiculous.
Jun 4, 2014 12:05 PM

Dec 2013
Last episode had me in tears. And this episode also had me going. Except this time, it was tears of joy. The amount of trust Sora puts in Shiro just made me realise he is definitely one of those older guys who have a over powered imouto, instead, they themselves are also insanely genius and freakin awesome. I now give my utmost respects to Sora. What a guy. Best brother to an inouto ever. To bet his own existence and memories of him in order to get Jibril to trust and believe in him it really takes guts. To believe in your 11 year old little sister to bring back your existence was also a gamble except it really isn't since Shiro is an super intelligent human being that can speak 18 different languages and knows the 10^120 states of a chess board. That was just pure amazing. The way that Shiro brought back her brother and would do anything to believe in her brother. The two is just so close I feel so jealous i don't have that relationship with someone. Now that Jibril believes in Sora and Shiro and they finally have an elf on their team, I wonder what the next super awesome and epic thing/game is going to be in order to conquer the entire eastern federation by beating the Warbeasts at - Video Games. I can just sense the awesomeness incoming. Overall this episode deserved a 5/5 for sure~ Great series, hope the rating keeps rising. This is seriously one of the best animus i've seen in a while if not the best.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Jun 4, 2014 12:09 PM
Feb 2014
ipod123432 said:
Meh. I've been a big fan of the show but this episode was a disappointment. It feels like they left out far too much from the LN, jumping around and frankly setting the pace of discovery too quick and too unnatural. Plus the deus ex at the end feels like total bs, especially since I have no idea what game Sora was actually playing. The misdirection for the eastern federation was nice, I guess. The end just came off as too much of an asspull imo. And Sora playing without really consulting Shiro at all is kinda ridiculous.

All 4 from Sora's side were there as the game was played, so Shiro knew what Sora wanted, she had just forgotten it like the other 2.
Remember the piece #3 was the memory about the" way to win", hence she remembered the sentences Sora said to her before his existence was erased, but that doesn't include the purpose of the game.

Also they said that those were Othello pieces they saw laying on the ground, so I'm not sure how you can't know what game Sora played :D
Jun 4, 2014 12:09 PM

Apr 2010
Unsaidxpl said:
H-how did she win without even seeing the board?...

Asspull, plothole, dues ex machina, 1/10 dropped.
Jun 4, 2014 12:10 PM

Oct 2007
ollythirteen said:
Nidhoeggr said:
Scrubs

I just don't understand why those same people don't understand that for others this is not enough (though, like I mentioned this show effectively fails on two counts, character and story. Sora being cool does not an engrossing plot make, after all).

I think if some people could grasp this we'd look like less inhuman monsters in there eyes or however it is they see us and everyone would get along better in these threads.....maybe. I mean I get it, for plenty of people what this show gives (IMO....yes IMO....some cheap thrills, great production values, references to other popular media works that only hardcore otaku and niche gamers will get, and a proven non-threatening checklist formula of stock LN character types and easy to understand relationships courtesy of the source material) is more than enough reason to call it a masterpiece, but some people have different standards. It doesn't mean they look down on those people or whatever sort of victim complex people like to work, but just that some people expect a lot more or just look to different things as a sign of quality. That's all, simple really yet apparently not due to a lack of understanding between fan types and in some cases specific individuals.

I think too that if some other people were able to see some of the other shows airing this season that fall outside of the usual otaku centric sphere of ideas (Mushishi, Knights of Sidonia, Ping Pong, Haikyuu to name a couple) and concepts they might also understand why by comparison it doesn't look all that great to some and doesn't really enter the sphere of their personal candidates for favorite or best show of the season. I feel like this will be taken as condescending somehow, but I just feel like it's a matter of getting a mix of different kinds of shows.

All I can say is for me personally I vastly prefer the non-otaku centric shows this season and pretty much in general overall and it sucks that they just never seem to be on most peoples radar, particularly on MAL. I mean some of this LN stuff and the like can serve as a good guilty pleasure and even be kind of fun at times, even this show in it's better moments, but none of it feels as well realized as the stuff that isn't primarily niche otaku oriented nor as interesting to watch week to week and even moment to moment cause it's just...well...kind of typical really.

Takuan_Soho said:
ollythirteen said:
I just don't understand why those same people don't understand that for others this is not enough

Because this show never claimed to be about characters, it was tagged as a comedy and ettchi before it started. So the problem isn't that this show is bad, but rather you had the wrong expectations from the start (same with KillLaKill).

You're like a person watching Meritocracy and complaining how stupid everyone in the show is.....

Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't really sound like a person showing a lot of confidence in this shows overall appeal. Still the approach to try to convince people by what more or less looks like making concessions as to where the show falls short and dropping expectation levels is an interesting one. If you can somehow make it work then that's pretty impressive I've gotta say.

I'll just offer in the mean time that what if maybe just maybe the act of having to drop that expectation of strong characters in itself makes the show not particularly great for a lot of people. I mean not having strong characters to identify with and experience the show through.....that's a pretty big concession to make for some and can easily be the difference between good and mediocre or even poor. I hope you try to understand that as time goes forward.

Mod Edit: Fixed wrong quotes and it being a mess
TyrelJun 4, 2014 2:25 PM
Jun 4, 2014 12:13 PM

Jul 2013
Sora took quite a risk there to achieve a very valuable ally betting everything on his faith in Shiro... well played
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Jun 4, 2014 12:13 PM
Dec 2012
Dang... I cant believe Sora trusted Shiro to finish the game for him since he deliberately made himself lose or else his existence would have been gone!!

This episode was made sooo good!!! man how do the creators think or these!!!!!

Luved it!!!!

IN MY OPINION!!! this is way better than sword art online even i really did love tht anime before....
Jun 4, 2014 12:17 PM

Jul 2010
Shiro struggling to get Sora back. Steph without her memories still believed in them.
Sora's plan was really risky. That absolute trust on Shiro was quite nice to see.
The reunion sharing tears ^^
Kurumi joining their side along with the elf. So this is how this happened...
Jun 4, 2014 12:20 PM
Apr 2013
I was prepared to be disappointed by this anime and I'm glad I was wrong. After the cliffhanger in the last episode I thought I would get a headache by thinking too much. Nice everything was resolved.
Jun 4, 2014 12:21 PM
Jan 2013
Thank you for the person who.posted the how about a nice cup of stfu picture XD I needed something to make me laugh over this dreadful episode x.x.
Let's start from the top shall we :D
First we start off by showing shiro's past which i already know due to people spoiling it without using spoiler bars so I could give less than 2 shits about this part. Then we get to the part about shiro and friends forgetting about Sora.... which leads to shrio questioning Sora's existence leading into cliche "No, -insert character here- is -insert statement here-" leading it into a bright colorful world again I wonder we're that scene came from...... I'm actually glad they did this if they had to have the static voices for the rest of episode i would just watched it muted.Then Shiro congralutes Steph for helping her by groping her beasts.... Pls Japan Pls I have faith in you.. you're making KH3 and SSBB3 pls Japan... Then we lead to shiro going inside her own head thinking about all the clues Sora gave us.... and then a panty shot of shiro... C'mon Japan is fapping off to children's panties going to make a world a better place.... Nah who cares, it prints money. Then we see Sora doing what Sora does making seem suspenseful by betting his own existence even though he'll be ok since blank always wins, so once again who the fuck cares. Blah blah about how shiro is able to comprenhend what sora able to think cause they're always together blah blah shiro beats the game for sora without actually seeing the board LOL shiro OP. Sora comes back which we all knew would happen blah blah the other chick and elf idc about their names I'll just say the purple hair chick is harem member 1..2...3...4! 4 that's it! Insert fake incest scene here c'mon if I want to see this kind of crap I would watch mahouka.... Then reunited joke here.... That was my interperation of this episode pls keep in my this my opinion and don't fight me on the side of the street cause I want to be nice n heathly to watch ping pong tomorrow....
Holy crap I typed a lot if you read all this thanks for actually caring about my non-existencing opinion :D.
kitkatxzJun 5, 2014 6:53 PM
Jun 4, 2014 12:26 PM

Apr 2013
I have to admit that it is brilliantly well done.
Jun 4, 2014 12:28 PM
Oct 2012
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't really sound like a person showing a lot of confidence in this shows overall appeal. Still the approach to try to convince people by what more or less looks like making concessions as to where the show falls short and dropping expectation levels is an interesting one. If you can somehow make it work then that's pretty impressive I've gotta say.

I'll just offer in the mean time that what if maybe just maybe the act of having to drop that expectation of strong characters in itself makes the show not particularly great for a lot of people. I mean not having strong characters to identify with and experience the show through.....that's a pretty big concession to make for some and can easily be the difference between good and mediocre or even poor. I hope you try to understand that as time goes forward.

Don't take this the wrong way, I am not as "vested" in appeal as you are. I do not really care whether the show I like is popular or get so pissed when a show I hate is popular.

Besides, I like the characters and had already pointed out your mistake above.
Jun 4, 2014 12:32 PM

Nov 2013
kitkatxz said:
Thank you for the person who.posted the the structure cup picture XD I needed something to make me laugh over this dreadful episode x.x.
First we start off by showing shiro's past which i already know due to people spoiling it without using spoiler bars so I could give less than 2 shits about this part. Then we get to the part about shiro and friends forgetting about Sora.... Which leads to shrio questioning Sora's existence leading into cliche "No, -insert character here- is -insert statement here-" leading it into a bright colorful world again I wonder we're that scene came from...... Then we lead to shiro going inside her own head thinking about all the clues Sora gave us.... And then a panty shot... C'mon Japan is fapping off to children's panties is going to make a world a better place.... Nah who cares, it prints money. Then we see Sora doing what Sora does making seem suspenseful by betting his own existence even though he'ok win so once again who the fuck cares. Blah blah about how shiro is able to comprenhend what sora able to think cause they're always together blah blah shiro beats the game for sora. Sora comes back which we all knew would happen blah blah the other chick and elf idc about their names I'll just say she's harem member 1..2...3...4! 4 that's it! Insert fake incest scene here c'mon if I want to see this kind of crap I would watch mahouka.... Then reunited here.... That was my interperation of this episode pls keep in my this my opinion and don't fight me on the side of the street cause I want too be nice n heathly to watch ping pong tomorrow....
Holy craps I typed a lot if you read all this thanks for actually giving 2 shits to read all of this.

You're welcome. It was an amusing read though, kinda surprised you made it this far into the show.
Jun 4, 2014 12:38 PM
Feb 2013
So, Sora and Shiro aren't blood related.
Jun 4, 2014 12:39 PM
Nov 2013
jesus, this episode was so good. It was a complete mind blown of sora...
Jun 4, 2014 12:39 PM

Oct 2013
What an episode! I do believe, however, that Shiro and Sora's win was just impossible unlike the rest of the games that were played. How could Shiro possibly know where to put the pieces? Even if we assume she figured out how Sora positioned everything because she knew how Sora would play, how could Sora manipulate every move played from the beginning of the game? Eh. I don't know what to think of it. Oh well, it's just an anime
Jun 4, 2014 12:41 PM
Aug 2013
SORA is back :)

They are on their side now. They got this in the bag
Jun 4, 2014 12:42 PM

Nov 2013
Kitoge said:
How could Shiro possibly know where to put the pieces?

Actually on the LN they saw the board before Shiro started to put the peaces... the anime was forced to shorten the story
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 4, 2014 12:42 PM
Jul 2018
Just when I thought the JoJo-style asspulls can't get more magnificient than episode 6 had...
Jun 4, 2014 12:44 PM

Dec 2010
I think this could have been explained a bit better, but this was certainly a unique way to get someone on your side and to get their memories, and their possible elf girlfriend.

So I guess the actual game with the Eastern Empire will be coming up in the next episode.
Jun 4, 2014 12:45 PM

Oct 2013
DarkMoonWolf said:
Kitoge said:
How could Shiro possibly know where to put the pieces?

Actually on the LN they saw the board before Shiro started to put the peaces... the anime was forced to shorten the story

Oh okay...actually wait...how'd they see the board then? I thought a spell was made to conceal it from them?
Jun 4, 2014 12:49 PM

Jul 2013
ye he is really over powered, but i didn't really get how could shiro play a board game without seing the board... even though she's half kuhako
Jun 4, 2014 12:52 PM
Jan 2013
Botato said:
You're welcome. It was an amusing read though, kinda surprised you made it this far into the show.

Nah, the show isn't Mars of Destruction or SAO lvl bad x.x. Hell this show is actually pretty fucking entertaining to watch if i had to rated it based on it's comedy i give it a 9/10. (Excluding this episode....)
Thanks for actually reading it thou... i had to type that on my Andriod... not the best use of grammar right there.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» No Game No Life’s Original Creator Pleads For A Second Season Of The Anime ( 1 2 )

deg - Apr 10

58 by Animeistaken »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cheesekao - Jun 25, 2014

1020 by FarCritical »»
Apr 22, 5:11 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2014

476 by FarCritical »»
Apr 22, 2:47 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2014

622 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 21, 5:21 PM

» Your wishes for this april fool

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 31

16 by sloth848 »»
Apr 19, 8:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.