Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 3, 2014 10:42 AM

Mar 2014
In any poll or post, most fans would say their favorite student is either Nagisa Shiota or Karma Akabane. However, there are more than two boys in the class. There 28 students, unfortunately 26 of them are not as popular as Nagisa and Karma.

So I want to know who are your favorite students who are not Nagisa and Karma. I know many people don't pay much attention to them, but it's like in real life. Many teachers don't remember all names of their students and know only a little about them. The manga is realistic with their subtle characterizations, that's why most of them don't stand out. I'm glad that the mangaka gives all of them chapters that focus about each student.

Btw, if you don't remember their names, I only remember their surnames, since they call themselves with Last Name Basis, unless it's Nagisa, Karma, Ritsu or Itona.

My personal favorite is Ritsu, I like her more than Nagisa and Karma. Come on, Ritsu is freaking hilarious. I love all of her appearances in this manga and I'm happy to see her, even if it's just her mobile form. A very unique and creative robot girl.

It seems that I like the female students more or that I have more female favorites than males. I really like Yada, Okano and Hayami. Maybe I just like ponytails, that's why Yada is one of the students who I recognized the most when I was starting reading the series. Okano has a unique eye design and looks pretty cool, it helps that she's one of the better girls. Hayami's character is different than the other students. She's the Nico Robin of the serious since she shows not those ridiculously crazy facial expressions.

My male favorites would be Isogai, Maehara, Chiba and Itona. Okay, Isogai and Maehara are definitely Bishounen boys, and there are also among the best students. Chiba looks cool with his hair, and I like his developing relatinship with Hayami. Itona is a interesting character since his introduction,and I like his character development.

There are actually no student I dislike. And they usually get nice character development. Itona and Terasaka's developments are really impressive, and Ritsu's development is freaking hilarious.

I am happy to see more about the other students in the future.
MajinAkumaSep 22, 2014 3:33 AM
Jun 11, 2014 1:34 AM

Aug 2012
I've voted, but Nagisa and Karma are far above my 3rd favourite student
Jul 29, 2014 1:15 AM
Jun 2014
i want my vote to be for both hayami and chiba. i just have a soft spot for gunner pairs like alzack and bisca from fairy tail. i also resonate with their dilemma as i myself try to work to the best of my ability without expressing external complaints.
Jul 30, 2014 5:23 PM
Aug 2013
Can't choose a favorite. It would be easier for me to choose the interesting ones...
Sep 21, 2014 9:42 PM
Sep 2014
I like Zero, she's great. Hope you guys know what I meant by "Zero", cause I don't even remember her name.
Sep 22, 2014 6:09 AM

Sep 2010
Sugino and Isogai, but Nagisa is still the best though
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 22, 2014 3:35 PM
Apr 2014
I love Kayano, idk why, i just do...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Jul 18, 2016 2:34 PM

Mar 2014
Man, it's been two years since this poll.
Jul 28, 2016 6:32 AM

Nov 2015
It is Kaede Kayano and after it would be Isogai but I am surprised majority of the voters voted for those 2.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2016 9:59 PM

Jan 2014
I can't choose between Kanzaki or Yada. those two are my types.
Aug 14, 2016 12:13 AM

Feb 2016
actually all are likeable. but my favorite is the horror face kirara
May 2, 2017 1:18 PM
Dec 2016
My favourite character is Isogai. I like the fact he is perfect but he is poor, the situations are hilarous. He is a leader, clever, kind, a good assassin, beautiful, has a good sense of humor, he works for his family ===> PERFECT
And he has got a very important role in the class : the leader, the good guy you can lean on, the ikemen. And he is very funny in Koro Sensei Quest.
I also love Rio Nakamura, the sadistic blond, Hiroto Maehara, the playboy and Isogai's bestfriend, and Taiga Okajima, the pervert, they make me laugh so hard. Itona is a complex character. Kirara is strange and dark but I love that. But ISOGAI IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER !
May 2, 2017 2:42 PM

Sep 2016
Am I really the only one that voted for Fuwa?

Fourth Wall breaking FTW
One man is no more than another, if he do no more than what another does.

May 3, 2017 1:27 PM

Mar 2014
Noesnecesario said:

Fourth Wall breaking FTW

I can see that. Most students here are lovable by their own.
May 3, 2017 1:34 PM

Sep 2016
MajinAkuma said:
Noesnecesario said:

Fourth Wall breaking FTW

I can see that. Most students here are lovable by their own.

Are you implying something?

One man is no more than another, if he do no more than what another does.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 103 Discussion

SilentTruth - Aug 8, 2014

11 by iggggi »»
Jan 20, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 149 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

31 by takashidraylus »»
Jan 13, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Department Sensou Taikenki Chapter 1 Discussion

Mana - Dec 29, 2016

2 by garik »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 115 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 10, 2014

12 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:22 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 114 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 1, 2014

19 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.