Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 27, 2009 4:38 PM

Aug 2009
The Black Cat
It was a year ago when it happen. That day I met that cat. She was so small then. I barely Remember it,no I still remember it. The day I first saw her. She was s scared. But we bounded at first sight. I love her with all my might. That next morning she was waiting for me. When I think back I remember all those unhappy memories. Times I would just want to be shut into darkness not to be disturb. Times when I wanted to run away. And I would try to kill myself. But no matter how hard i tried I just coiuldn't do it. But then she came around. With no care in the world. It was like she brighten my future with just her meow. I was so happy. I gave her anything she wanted, but..My happiest was shattered. Sh egot older and older. She wanted to go out side. She couldn't are else she would have to stay outside. I didn't want her tio, but she got outside one day. Got pregant. Well, me begging my mom. She agree to let her have the kittens inside. Well today the kittens are aleast 1 month and 3 weeks old. They look just like her and the dad. I really enjoy them being with me. But now, she wants to go back outside again and do the same thing over. I'm getting tried of chasing after her. I'm getting tried of her triking me. But most of all I'm tried of her playing me. She gets to stay in a warm hose ever since she was little. Get two meals a day without doing the simples of things. I'm starting to think just let her stay out there. But I can't and I just relized why. Because she help me woth all my problems. She made me relized I have a goal in life. She made me the writer today. She help me out and understood all my feeling when no one else did. She didn't laugh at me when the rest did. I loved her and I didn't want to give her only wish to her. She wanted one thing out of all this. She wanted freedom. That's all. And I didn't want to give her this. But now, I'm going to give her this. Since she help me. But I'm worried when she coming in and oout she better not get pregant again. Are else I don't know what I'm going to do.

Please help me!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 28, 2009 10:56 PM

Oct 2008
I am sorry, i don't know how to help. I would say to either let go ( not really an option) or to simply take up responsibly for the cat and take care of its kids...sorry
Check out my poetry on Deviant Art
Sep 29, 2009 11:00 PM

May 2008
I voted for "just go with the flow"
After all in the real world, you can't take away the freedom of an animal that easily.
Just like humans they have wants and needs and you can't stop them from wanting more, the more you spoil them though the more they want something.
knowing that you're soft hearted, some tend to abuse it.
Sep 30, 2009 8:07 AM
Jul 2018
i think u should get her fixed
Sep 30, 2009 11:31 PM

May 2009
you know, i love cats! XD

..cats love to go their own ways, they start their own family, and they roam around whenever they feel like it.. that's what our cats do..they produce more kittens every now and then that's why our house is stuffed with cats..but they're cute BTW..
..as they grow older, they start to leave our house..so there is no much to worry about..you just have to take care of them while they're growing up, they'll leave you if they wishes to, but they're mom will stay in your house..

:D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» your stories and ideas

NaruUzimaki - May 13, 2009

10 by NightSnow »»
Nov 23, 2012 6:06 PM

Sticky: » Request an ID CARD HERE :) ( 1 2 3 )

Miru-SAMA - May 11, 2009

146 by NightSnow »»
Nov 2, 2012 9:19 AM

Sticky: » Introductions ( 1 2 3 )

Fatal1078 - May 10, 2009

123 by Haruka-chan95 »»
Jun 19, 2010 4:29 AM

» The Light Novel Project

ArchieBlaye - Apr 22, 2010

4 by ArchieBlaye »»
Apr 25, 2010 12:52 PM

» Music

Fatal1078 - May 10, 2009

20 by ArchieBlaye »»
Apr 20, 2010 10:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.