Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 4, 2016 2:38 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
HawthorneKitty said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm still left to wonder why she was never reported missing, even though the anime isn't realistic... maybe too much drama would ensue if they tried to take her away. Either way, it was a cute and enjoyable anime. <3

That is one of the anime biggest inconsistences, first 10 minutes of the show dont make any sense, they seem too forced just to built structure to the actual plot, I get the grandma dying, but you just dont run out of the house, like that never to came back, and people just forget you, the movers should had like reported to the police or something.

Enjoyable watch if you like light comedy and yuri yuru, too much else though.
7/10
Jun 9, 2017 11:39 AM

Aug 2013
5/10. It was just boring. Direction is lacking awfully bad. Haruka literally destroyed this series. Take a note - I love slice of life and cgdct. This one is just not worth watching. Unnecessary fanservice. Usually I don't mind fanservice at all, but not here.
In the other hand, art is beautiful, backgrounds are well drawn and animation is really good for this kind of series.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 11, 2018 12:28 PM

Feb 2013
I enjoyed this very much. It was a super cute show with a lot of heart. I wouldn't mind seeing more, but seeing that it was made in 2009, I doubt I will.

7/10
Apr 3, 2018 9:20 AM

Mar 2016
I pretty much watched this to see girls deliver newspapers, figuring that gives an opportunity for the comedy to branch out infinitely (different people, areas around town, etc.). But that didn't happen. Whenever the comedy tried to be original and creative, it worked, but for the most part they focused too much on character gimmicks, which would have been fine if they were interesting. Kana's imagination is a gold mine, but was severely underused. Haruka was shit. I liked the designs and backgrounds.

Also: yahho.
syncrogazerApr 3, 2018 9:26 AM
May 4, 2019 4:02 AM

Oct 2007
Laughed so hard with Mika getting jealous of "Johnny". :p

Enjoyed this and hope to see them again in season 2.
Apr 3, 2021 2:07 PM
Jun 2016
Damn, that was a nice trip from one of my favourite, yet obscure anime. I was honestly expecting more for the last episode since that's what always happens for other series, but this was quite pleasant as well. Nice to see that the full version of the ED played for this episode.

Well, I guess I'd move on to the manga of this show.
Jun 1, 2021 1:32 AM

Feb 2020
It was a cute show although far away from being my favorite CGDCT. The overall atmosphere was nice and relaxing and most of the jokes were good.

I liked the characters expect for Yume and Yuuki. They were a little annoying in my opinion. That spinning robot was also a very random and it didn't add anything to the show. Less them and more Marimo would have been awesome. I really loved her character.

All those cats were also absolutely adorable. <3

7/10
SerafosJun 21, 2021 7:14 AM
Jun 30, 2022 12:10 PM

Aug 2018
All in all, I enjoyed the anime.. Kana is poor girl, being often anxious or influenced with being left alone thoughts.. And yuri couple Yume and Yuuki.. Maybe these moments I enjoyed in anime the most.. Sweet and depressing..
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanamemo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

paskyx - Jul 26, 2009

79 by elgatosaika »»
Feb 2, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Kanamemo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sonja - Jul 6, 2009

79 by Yuri-Crusader »»
Jan 1, 2023 1:27 AM

Poll: » Kanamemo Episode 12 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Sep 20, 2009

29 by Gendolfas »»
Jun 30, 2022 11:29 AM

Poll: » Kanamemo Episode 11 Discussion

arsonal - Sep 13, 2009

28 by Gendolfas »»
Jun 30, 2022 10:50 AM

Poll: » Kanamemo Episode 10 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Sep 6, 2009

22 by Gendolfas »»
Jun 30, 2022 7:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.