MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Yokuwakaru Gendaimahou Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Yokuwakaru Gendaimahou »» Yokuwakaru Gendaimahou Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Yokuwakaru Gendaimahou Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

7 29.17%
4 out of 5: Liked it

3 12.50%
3 out of 5: It was OK

12 50.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 8.33%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 24

09-11-10, 4:41 AM

A waste of time really. Soushirou was somewhat interesting as a magekiller. Misa was growing on me. Koyomi annoyed the crap out of me. Yumiko came off as a bit of a spoiled brat. The villians came off shallow and underdeveloped. Kaho came off as a bit of a nonentity. I thought the idea off modern magic and making it technology sounding interesting but the only freaking attack spell was the sword thing and it got old quick

In short, as stated numerous times above, TOTALLY wasted potenital. Doubt it'll get a second season...doubt even more if I'd watch it if it did

02-09-11, 6:25 PM

Well, that was quite a mediocre anime, though it had some interesting premises that, as others have stated before, were executed rather poorly. I guess I watched it till the end mostly because of Misa. On the other side, the Oscar for the most annoying character goes to Koyomi. Why, o why did she have to be the lead. I'm fed up with whiny and idiotic characters like her.
Oh, and Kaho is prolly a Nagato Yuki rip-off (at least personality-wise).

02-18-11, 11:57 AM

What a waste of a good idea.

This anime can be much much better, but the execution sucks (and blows) it destroys everything. The only good thing I can get from this anime is the underwear-less loli. That's all.

06-10-12, 10:22 AM

Blah, blah, blah, fight scene, blah blah, death, blah blah blah, fight, blah, ending. That's how it went. :/

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices