Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2014 8:12 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Geez, some people can go so far with their plans to achieve vengeance/revenge. This isn't looking pretty.
May 30, 2014 8:46 AM

Dec 2008
So that girl wasn't abducted during the attempted invasion but sometime before that? Which means that empire has some other, less conspicuous, means of getting to the other side and back?
Second Prince may be able to cause serious trouble if he uses that method to go to Earth and asks for assistance from another country.
And the bunny chick just wants the end of the world. How sweet, Not that I don't understand why she wants revenge but by trying to sacrifice other slaves as pawns in her plan she is not much better that the prince...

Also I wonder what happened with Tuka after Yao Haa (and maybe Yanagida too?) messed with her... I hope it isn't too bad, I want to see some nice adventure instead of all this politics but not necessarily at the cost of Tuka sanity (or what's left of it)...

And finally, that hospitalized noble is most likely the same guy who princes Pina was questioning back in volume, and if so he will probably contribute something but to whom?
KarharotMay 30, 2014 8:51 AM
New profile design sucks.
May 30, 2014 9:37 AM
Mar 2010
man I was waiting at AK scan for this to be translated and I ended up falling asleep but it was still worth just to read Gate this like medicine that I need every month

Edit; PS now I'm sure that theold man in the roof of the hospital is the guy woth eyepatch who lost an arm and a leg
HELLSATANMay 30, 2014 9:46 AM
May 30, 2014 9:56 AM

Jan 2009
That bunny girl is a psychopath. She willing to do whatever it take to get her revenge even involve innocent people.
May 30, 2014 10:31 AM
Mar 2010
Karharot said:
So that girl wasn't abducted during the attempted invasion but sometime before that? Which means that empire has some other, less conspicuous, means of getting to the other side and back?
Second Prince may be able to cause serious trouble if he uses that method to go to Earth and asks for assistance from another country.
And the bunny chick just wants the end of the world. How sweet, Not that I don't understand why she wants revenge but by trying to sacrifice other slaves as pawns in her plan she is not much better that the prince...

Also I wonder what happened with Tuka after Yao Haa (and maybe Yanagida too?) messed with her... I hope it isn't too bad, I want to see some nice adventure instead of all this politics but not necessarily at the cost of Tuka sanity (or what's left of it)...

And finally, that hospitalized noble is most likely the same guy who princes Pina was questioning back in volume, and if so he will probably contribute something but to whom?

well about that he might give them permission to enter his kingdom remember that his the lord of Elbes and that's where the dragon is
May 30, 2014 6:48 PM

Apr 2012
a Revenge plan against Empire by the Rabbit girl to make War between Empire and Japan. Since the Japan was strong with modern weapon and military technology it will become real Massacre to everyone in Empire.
AcezHarfianzMay 30, 2014 6:53 PM

May 31, 2014 4:59 AM

Apr 2013
Woah, that bunny girl is crazy O.o

May 31, 2014 7:01 PM

Aug 2013
I'm kinda dislike the foreshadowing of incoming Japan Vs Empire/USA or China

Rabbit slut has gone mad :o
Jun 1, 2014 5:55 AM
Mar 2010
Beast666 said:

shits gonapna happen when Diabo starts looking for allies to create his 4rth power to rival his brother and Pinia
Jun 22, 2014 12:58 PM
Apr 2014
Beast666 said:

Current foreshadowing includes Russia too, and the author might want to keep up with affairs irl. Would be pretty cool if it went like that.

And finally, I have a reason to like that girl. Go Tyuule! Bury both worlds in ash and corpses >:)
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.

And as they died, they killed the dead.
Jul 6, 2014 1:03 PM

Jun 2013
So that Tyuule is trying to ignite War between Japan and Empire....Pina's Brother is plotting....Ikumi's superiors are trying to order him and his squad to almost suicide Mission.

Well things are moving fast and with quite interest....That Tyuule, she is quite plotter of her own worth.
Like how this is going so far.

Finally Update. And Chapter 38 already out...damn Manga Fox is slow.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 5, 2014 1:03 AM

Mar 2012
Woah didn't expect usagi to be so revengeful.
Jun 18, 2015 3:55 PM

Aug 2010
Bunny slut just went jelly psycho Yandere

And 2nd prince is one hell of a problem if he gets help from MURICA, Mother Russia or even China. Damn.

I want more Rory :(
Aug 17, 2015 3:02 PM

Apr 2013
Bunny cunt is crazy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 132 Discussion

dbaranyi - Apr 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Apr 6, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 131 Discussion

dbaranyi - Mar 26

0 by dbaranyi »»
Mar 26, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 130 Discussion

dbaranyi - Feb 17

0 by dbaranyi »»
Feb 17, 7:35 PM

» Manga vs LN and almost finished ?

xnub - Aug 1, 2023

3 by lessfull »»
Jan 28, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 129 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jan 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Jan 6, 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.