Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2009 7:24 PM

Oct 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, it's a good start, but I don't understand why it was that the bus hijackers had to demand that the women get undressed. That was so superfluous to the chapter, would have been fine without it. But no, Mahoro has to be naked by page 23 of chapter 1. :-/
Oct 19, 2015 12:01 AM

Oct 2013
I mean, the hijacker Also was going to just kill all the guys by pushing them off the bus, so the women had it easy in comparison. It was just a really brutal setup that made the chapter emotional and suspenseful. I think the fucked up part is that Mahoro could have just stopped the whole thing at any time, but instead just did nothing and let all those girls be humiliated for no reason.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoromatic Chapter 38 Discussion

Quintessence - Jul 3, 2022

0 by Quintessence »»
Jul 3, 2022 7:22 AM

Poll: » Mahoromatic Chapter 45 Discussion

TitanInsane - Sep 10, 2021

2 by Quintessence »»
Jul 3, 2022 7:19 AM

» Ending (Spoiler alert)

JaysCheng - Feb 9, 2012

2 by Kasahareronin »»
Jul 11, 2012 9:37 PM

Poll: » Mahoromatic Chapter 2 Discussion

olmecalmighty - Sep 26, 2009

0 by olmecalmighty »»
Sep 26, 2009 7:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.