Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 26, 2014 1:23 PM
Jan 2011
Oh c'mon Murakami why don't you fuck Kazumi when she is already offering herself to you?

Oh shit, the witch who can do mind things has arrived.
May 26, 2014 4:02 PM

Apr 2013
Good fapping material xD
May 26, 2014 6:20 PM

Mar 2009
god I love Kazumi.

Dafuq is wrong with you, Murakami?
May 26, 2014 6:38 PM
Apr 2014
About Ryota's Self control, its totally understandable from what I feel:

Neko's:

1. Armpit fetish super bonus(adding moles near to armpits is a major focus/WIN?)
2. That pair of eyes, that voice(Risa Tenda, Yukina in Strike the Blood)
3. Her forgetful/reckless nature is "yelling" for protection, at least to me.

She beats Kazumi anywhere, anytime.
May 26, 2014 6:55 PM

Apr 2012
How can he resist? XD
May 26, 2014 7:05 PM

Jun 2013
Lol Kazumi is such a tease
May 26, 2014 8:53 PM

Jun 2013
Blu rays. 'nuff said.

I really hope this doesn't go the "bring about the apocalypse in order to give birth to a new 'perfect' form of humanity/life on earth" route (i.e., Elfen Lied all over again), but it sure seems this way.

Of course there have already been signs in previous episodes, but if anything pointed in that direction in this episode particular, it was Kurofuku's comment, "This is why I hate non-carriers."

Still uber curious about all the unanswered questions, though. The show is still interesting and entertaining, which definitely counts for something. The "rebirth of humanity" plot line can still work if the backstory and motives are unique enough.

Also, MC continues to be smart.
-Trippwire-May 26, 2014 8:58 PM
May 26, 2014 10:17 PM

Mar 2014
Kazumi no ecchi. 4/5
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
May 26, 2014 10:29 PM

Jun 2007
linchpin said:
I'll never understand male MCs in anime. A pretty girl that might die in a month wants to have sex with (you might die soon too) and you refuse. Where is this logic of his in this?!

A pretty girl but not the one he loves. He doesn't want to betray Neko.
May 26, 2014 11:02 PM

Feb 2008
Because having ecchi scenes automatically make the whole entire series boring... People are just too much. The show is still interesting in that, I'm still interested in how Murakami tries to save the witches and what the crap the fertilized egg/alien stuff has to do with the show.

I guess having an ecchi scene makes everything else boring according to some users on here though.
May 27, 2014 2:01 AM

Jun 2012
honestly im kinda happy to see a smart MC pop up, as well as has a little self control. its definitely refreshing.
May 27, 2014 5:03 AM

Nov 2010
Ryouta is an awesome hero, putting himself in such a danger then realized not to worry but trust his friends
Also fending off Kazumi's sexual advances is to be jealous of

The blue haired girls seems like a walking memory erasing stick from "Men in Black"
May 27, 2014 6:26 AM

Apr 2014
Well at least Ryouta isn't useless like a certain Elfen lied MC I know...
May 27, 2014 7:08 AM

Dec 2013
Jumping 10 times between serious and funny/fanservice per episode in a 'dark' story is just stupid.
May 27, 2014 8:50 AM

Jul 2010
Well I thought Kazumi needs to atleast confess first .
She goes into the category well that escalated quickly
Ryouta needs an applause he controlled his actions

Kazumi though " do anything you want too me"
And that squeaky sound she made wow

This seems harem but I don't see Kaori all over him,
Poor Kana almost got raped.
May 27, 2014 8:52 AM

Jul 2010
Z4k said:

True he actually went on his own to the certain NAKA
May 27, 2014 9:59 AM

Sep 2007
Didn't think this anime was ecchi but disappointed that it is.

May 27, 2014 10:37 AM

Feb 2013
Trying to figure out how they plan to show the rest of the story given that they have 5 episodes left. So far so good though. I enjoyed the Kazumi part near the beginning.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
May 27, 2014 11:40 AM
May 2014
If anyone wonders, what was written there on the wall in the chruch, it was a quote from an old German song, called 'Nibelungenlied' and the text written there said :

' Uns wird in alten Erzählungen viel Wunderbares berichtet.
Von berühmten Helden, großer Mühsal,
von glücklichen Tagen und Festen, von Tränen und Klagen
und vom Kampf tapferer Männer könnt ihr jetzt Erstaunliches erfahren.'

The marked words were 'berühmten Helden', which means 'famous heroes' translated. The famous hero in the Nibelungen story is Siegfried, who is also considered as dragon slayer. So I think 'Siegfried' is the password for the map.
May 27, 2014 11:41 AM

Apr 2010
At the first part of this episode i was thinking Ryouta should definitely sleep with Kazumi and get things over with.
And the the moment came where Kazumi came on to Ryouta and he didn't have the balls and claims he lives according to logics.
Might be me but logics suggest then when i girl is sitting naked in your room saying she wants to have sex with her she is planning on doing just that.
And by ignoring her invitation you are just insulting her.
Hopefully he will learn and something will really happen between them.
May 27, 2014 12:18 PM

Apr 2013
Aversa said:
At the first part of this episode i was thinking Ryouta should definitely sleep with Kazumi and get things over with.
And the the moment came where Kazumi came on to Ryouta and he didn't have the balls and claims he lives according to logics.
Might be me but logics suggest then when i girl is sitting naked in your room saying she wants to have sex with her she is planning on doing just that.
And by ignoring her invitation you are just insulting her.
Hopefully he will learn and something will really happen between them.

What a nice way to say that he's gay.
Too bad that he's in love with Kuroneko.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 27, 2014 1:36 PM

Oct 2013
LOL Kazumi reminds me of Momo from To-love ru (kinda) shes got the pushy attitude XD over all a good episode
when he kneed her she was LIKE O_O maybe this is enough XD haha
[/quote]
May 27, 2014 1:46 PM

Jun 2013
deadheartsx said:
If anyone wonders, what was written there on the wall in the chruch, it was a quote from an old German song, called 'Nibelungenlied' and the text written there said :

' Uns wird in alten Erzählungen viel Wunderbares berichtet.
Von berühmten Helden, großer Mühsal,
von glücklichen Tagen und Festen, von Tränen und Klagen
und vom Kampf tapferer Männer könnt ihr jetzt Erstaunliches erfahren.'

The marked words were 'berühmten Helden', which means 'famous heroes' translated. The famous hero in the Nibelungen story is Siegfried, who is also considered as dragon slayer. So I think 'Siegfried' is the password for the map.

You totally read the manga....
Ad Astra Per Aspera
May 27, 2014 1:56 PM

Mar 2012
I was actually surprised that the guy who said "wir waren wohl zu langsam" in the beginning had next to no accent, for one second I thought I was watching a german dub version lol
May 27, 2014 2:28 PM

Jan 2014
Hah that bedroom scene and Ryouta's self control, that was hilarious!
I first didn't understand why they were wearing helmets at the church, but then I concluded that it was to not be recognised. Kazumi is awesome, don't care about her boobs :3
she really has her moments... That "being raped" scene with Kana continued by being mentally stranged by Neko :D

And a confirmed Fertilised alien egg! Was a episode :O
I do however wish it was longer ._. I hope they can end it properly.
May 27, 2014 7:27 PM

Apr 2011
RosyXkid said:
Z4k said:

True he actually went on his own to the certain NAKA

Going there alone was a stupid idea. Normal school guy going against an organization that can send witches with god knows what power.
May 27, 2014 7:51 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode.
Really like the bedroom scene. Goes one step further then most anime would.
Nothing too crazy happened.
May 27, 2014 8:37 PM

Nov 2013
linchpin said:
I'll never understand male MCs in anime. A pretty girl that might die in a month wants to have sex with (you might die soon too) and you refuse. Where is this logic of his in this?!
Yeah. I probably would be still fucking Kazumi right now if she was in my bedroom teasing me.

May 27, 2014 10:10 PM
Apr 2014
MgMaster said:
I found Kazumi's advances on Ryouta more hilarious than arousing tbh(not that it wasn't arousing at all). We all know that they can't show them getting it on or even skip to after the deed's anyway.

Why? Why can't they skip to after the deed? It's done all the time in material rated PG.

Now, it may break the basic harem trope and therefore be a bit risky, but I can see no reason that it's not possible for the characters to have sex off-screen and for the story to play with that fact.
Approva said:
Kazumi seems a bit aggressive don't you think?

I'd be pretty aggressive too if I were a virgin who could only be sure I'd live one more month.
lukkassuMay 27, 2014 10:15 PM
May 28, 2014 2:26 AM
Oct 2013
IMO most of the fan services should be removed. It's already rushing.
May 28, 2014 7:31 AM
Feb 2014
can't wait for the eventual sex. Murakami's VA also did an MC not so long ago of a camp series about space vampires having unprecedented intercourse, so why not lol

but yeah, bit too much tease this episode
May 28, 2014 11:39 AM

Apr 2013
PetitFours said:
IMO most of the fan services should be removed. It's already rushing.

Why?
Just because you dont like it?
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 28, 2014 3:20 PM

Jan 2008
OK, so we have 5 episode to go though Nanami, and then Valkyria.
May 28, 2014 4:20 PM

Apr 2013
DmonHiro said:
OK, so we have 5 episode to go though Nanami, and then Valkyria.

You just reminded me......who Valkyria is and why only Kuroneko can stop her.....anyway . Probably they will cover it in ovas like Kokoro Connect or just do another season.

L.E: Forget about it , they have enough material for a 2nd season. There are 102 chapters up and it is translated up to 94 or 95...forgot.
FluffyFleshMay 29, 2014 2:37 AM
May 28, 2014 7:14 PM

Aug 2013
Damn, Kazumi, you're so straight forward... And I love that :P
It was an oddly sexy scene x)
Though, as some people stated, her getting so much screen-time and devellopment might be a death flag... Ugh, I hope not.

Yeah, of course Ryouta little investigation wouldn't go so well. Luckily, Kana was able to have a vision before. Also, Kotori teleportation with the guy and his reaction were hilarious xD

I feel so dumb that I had to read the comment to understand the knew girl power... Anyway, I wonder how her mind eraser or ''mind change'' will become a threat for our group. She also have to find the group, maybe she also have a mind read?
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 29, 2014 4:42 AM

Jul 2012
Hm. I personally find Kazumi's flirting annoying.

Ryouta should've known going alone is never a good idea.

Finally Nanami appears. The anime is going very slow. It's going to be tough to end at a good point. Unless there is a second season in the works...
May 29, 2014 10:54 PM
Apr 2014
Hm. I personally find Murakami's rejection annoying.

Ryouta should've embraced her desires, not crushed the girl's confidence.
May 30, 2014 2:30 PM

Jan 2008
In his defense... she might be an alien, she might be a monster, there are weird chemicals inside her body... having sex with her might not be THAT safe... just saying.
May 30, 2014 3:49 PM
Apr 2014
DmonHiro said:
In his defense... she might be an alien, she might be a monster, there are weird chemicals inside her body... having sex with her might not be THAT safe...

That's the same excuse people give Mahiro from Haiyore! Nyaruko-san. I don't buy it personally.
May 30, 2014 6:28 PM

Apr 2013
DmonHiro said:
In his defense... she might be an alien, she might be a monster, there are weird chemicals inside her body... having sex with her might not be THAT safe... just saying.

Actually she has no chemicals inside her body . She has a tube with an alien injected down the spine , like a parasite . If she doesnt feed that alien with those pills the parasite will devour her life force and like a parasite , without his host will die short after it.

P.S: He wouldnt say no if in her place would be Kuroneko.
May 30, 2014 9:53 PM

Apr 2012
dam nice try on Kazumi end wonder if shell get another chance
May 31, 2014 6:44 AM

May 2012
It's getting worse and worse. Characters act so stupidly, for a moment i thought I'm watching a hentai.
May 31, 2014 9:23 AM

Sep 2013
Gotta add all that fanservice so they can bait the otaku don't they?
May 31, 2014 10:18 PM

Apr 2009
It's the Elfen Lied author, the guy is a huge perv. He can't help himself.

....and I don't mind one bit.
Jun 1, 2014 1:17 AM

Jan 2009
Kazumi is just so annoying i just can't stand her. I wouldn't mind the fanservice if it was from the other girls, but she really gets on my nerve.
I'm curious about the last witch she seems cool
Jun 1, 2014 1:54 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Aside from the fanservice, because the guys always give the same answers? Come on, a little more gently Murakami could give! D:
What hypocrisy that shown by Murakami, oh well!
That advances the plot but too little, although there are two good news.
Uninvolving narrative, perhaps the most successful comedy was very serious part.
Cops unleashed, but they should not protect the law and the people? Mah!
Too bad teh designs will be well finished, but not too beautiful.
The next episode looks interesting. Kazumi increasingly MC, but could also speak of more than Kana and Kotori, over that of Neko and the family of Ryouta.
Jun 1, 2014 4:22 AM

Sep 2008
They should really stop with the Kazumi scenes. I like her even if she is a slut, but there is no chance of the stupid MC ever liking her and romance wont ever develop. It's just frustrating to watch knowing nothing will ever happen between them.
Jun 1, 2014 6:45 AM

Apr 2013
5layer said:
They should really stop with the Kazumi scenes. I like her even if she is a slut, but there is no chance of the stupid MC ever liking her and romance wont ever develop. It's just frustrating to watch knowing nothing will ever happen between them.

Dude , its simple and it was hinted from episode 1 . Murakami fell in love with Kuroneko. Your only hope is that the anime wont take the root of the manga and that Murakami will start developing feelings towards here , too....hard to belive that thou'.
Jun 1, 2014 11:37 AM

Oct 2009
My god the scene with the cops was ridiculous. Nice nod to Elfen Lied though.

Oh and Murakami is probably secretly gay.
AozureJun 1, 2014 11:40 AM
Jun 1, 2014 12:42 PM

Feb 2012
Kazumi wants the D so badly, shiiiit. Personally I love it. She's the Momo of this show.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Is it set in the same world as Elfen Lied?

Saku33 - Nov 16, 2023

5 by Buny0058 »»
Nov 18, 2023 12:33 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2014

126 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:41 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

403 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:24 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

231 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

308 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 4:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.