Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
May 24, 2014 5:51 PM

Oct 2013
Magazine where Isayama and his editor discuss that volumes 15 and 16 are most impactful of the series http://i.imgur.com/KkKSs8U.jpg
Page http://i.imgur.com/JAbtCt9.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Mi9oy4Q.jpg
Volume 15 is two chapters away (chapters 59-66 comprise 15 and 16)

I'm guessing some big reveal will happen in these two volumes.

Maybe even deaths.. :(
May 24, 2014 5:52 PM

Jul 2011
It loses impact if he says that
May 24, 2014 5:53 PM

Jun 2012
Showboating, huh. Well, I'm looking forward to it.
May 24, 2014 5:54 PM

Jan 2009
impactful like lots of deaths?
May 24, 2014 5:55 PM

Jun 2012
j0x said:
I can't imagine what else he could mean by that.

Maybe he'll reveal that the humans are actually titans and that the titans were keeping them caged inside the walls to keep themselves safe.
May 24, 2014 5:56 PM

Oct 2013
j0x said:

I'm guessing big revelation and maybe deaths as well.

Jul 2011
keragamming said:
Praland said:
It loses impact if he says that

Why?

Things don't lose impact if someone says that they will happen?

Mar 2014
Old news.
May 24, 2014 7:18 PM

Oct 2013
Oh dear,are answers finally coming our way?
Much excite.

Praise our Lord and Savior Gaben.
Taimanin_IreliaMay 24, 2014 7:44 PM
May 24, 2014 7:20 PM

Dec 2012
YorozuyaGinSan said:

Maybe he'll reveal that the humans are actually titans and that the titans were keeping them caged inside the walls to keep themselves safe.

LOL
May 24, 2014 8:02 PM

Jun 2008
Until we see how things go, no comment. I think it's better off if you guys kept your expectations low only because expectations can ruin a lot of enjoyment.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2014 8:04 PM

Oct 2013
Estherella said:
Until we see how things go, no comment. I think it's better off if you guys kept your expectations low only because expectations can ruin a lot of enjoyment.

To be honest with the current events one can already have wild guesses about the importance of the next chapters,i mean you now approach the king.
May 24, 2014 8:26 PM

Jun 2008
FrozenRemains said:
Estherella said:

To be honest with the current events one can already have wild guesses about the importance of the next chapters,i mean you now approach the king.

That's the thing and i can't seem to grasp what else could be impactful at this point. Death is probably not it because it is such a recurring element throughout an apocalypse series like this and i don't see how it would surprise the viewers anymore. Shock value is not shock value anymore if you expect them so it has already gone out of the window long time ago. The author by now should probably realized it as well (which is why he ended up drawing funny titans instead rather than sticking with scary titans like the smiley titan because people get use to things pretty quick). I have several ideas in my head right now :P (which i won't tell)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2014 8:30 PM

Oct 2013
Probably a lot of revelations motives and twists,either way i cant wait.
Started off with an epic battle between humans with 3d gear,what else could you ask for.
May 24, 2014 8:34 PM

Dec 2012
Estherella said:
Death is probably not it because it is such a recurring element throughout an apocalypse series like this and i don't see how it would surprise the viewers anymore.

Death of an important character would, since hasn't done yet. My money is on Levi.
May 24, 2014 8:39 PM

Sep 2011
Is he finally going to kill off characters that actually matter?

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 24, 2014 9:47 PM

Jan 2014
JizzyHitler said:

How does that make a story better?

Why would you want that?

Are people of this fandom actually rooting for character deaths?

Yeah I get it, some are necessary but the amount of bitching I've been reading lately on reddit and some other forums how "nobody important gets killed" makes me want to stab my eyes out. Are people really just bloodthirsty zombies who follow this series just to see who is gonna die next?

Somebody elaborate plox I am confused.
May 24, 2014 9:51 PM

Aug 2013
Someone main dies or we found out eren ate dad, or both
May 24, 2014 9:54 PM

Aug 2013
pwnagekitten said:
JizzyHitler said:

Why would you want that?

Yeah I get it, some are necessary but the amount of bitching I've been reading lately on reddit and some other forums how "nobody important gets killed" makes me want to stab my eyes out. Are people really just bloodthirsty zombies who follow this series just to see who is gonna die next?

SNK fandom are pretty funny, but they just Isayama to go with his original route and spice things up with killing main characters, but it's really so main characters they don't like are cut out.
May 24, 2014 10:04 PM

Oct 2013
pwnagekitten said:
JizzyHitler said:

Why would you want that?

Yep, l'm also annoyed by that. It really would not affect me if no one died really. But if I would have to choose, I would choose Sasha and Conie since they're my least favourite. lol
May 24, 2014 10:10 PM

Oct 2013
keragamming said:
pwnagekitten said:
JizzyHitler said:

Why would you want that?

Yep, l'm also annoyed by that. It really would not affect me if no one died really. But if I would have to choose, I would choose Sasha and Conie since they're my least favourite. lol

please, not the potato girl (╥_╥)

May 25, 2014 1:56 AM

Aug 2012
I sense some death flags
May 25, 2014 2:09 AM

Aug 2012
Rubella_ said:
keragamming said:
pwnagekitten said:
JizzyHitler said:

Why would you want that?

please, not the potato girl (╥_╥)

Didn't he have the chance to kill off Sasha in earlier chapter, so likely won't die.
Jun 1, 2014 5:47 AM

May 2013
sim0n2170 said:
I sense some death flags

It hurts but maybe thats the truth.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 1, 2014 5:40 PM

Mar 2014
Humans are the real threat and Titans had to stop them so they caged them.
Humans actually have god like powers but it is hidden inside their DNA.
Jun 2, 2014 10:21 AM

Jul 2010
It would be interesting if the leader aka Levi died. How would they manage without the strongest.
Jun 2, 2014 9:39 PM

Jun 2009
10th_man_down said:
It would be interesting if the leader aka Levi died. How would they manage without the strongest.

*knock on wood* But, I don't see Levi dying any time soon. Not with the amount of chapters left in the series. You never know, of course. But, if I was writing it, I'd wait to kill him until later.

HOWEVER, if he were to die soon along with Erwin, remember that Hanji is still around for now
So, they wouldn't be completely up a creek without a paddle. They'd still have a leader.
Dec 25, 2014 9:14 AM

Aug 2012
So he said theses were the most important...
Well nothing has happened hahah just like the last 15 chapters.
I liked this before the author tried to change the series for fans.
Back in the forest arc and the fight on the wall.. Now its all boring ass military/politics.
Which would be fine if the arc hadn't last so fucking long and nothing stil has happened.
Dec 25, 2014 1:40 PM

Sep 2011
writtenonclouds said:
Back in the forest arc and the fight on the wall.. Now its all boring ass military/politics.
Which would be fine if the arc hadn't last so fucking long and nothing stil has happened.

You're kidding yourself. The Forest arc was boring and slow. If you were waiting for it at that time, you'd know. The nature of monthly series is that they are slow.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 25, 2014 1:47 PM

Dec 2013
writtenonclouds said:

Please tell me you are joking.

And the the author decided to change only the ending so I don't think the story has changed so dramatically from his original idea.
Dec 25, 2014 5:31 PM

Oct 2013
GodlyKyon said:
writtenonclouds said:

You're kidding yourself. The Forest arc was boring and sloiw. If you were waiting for it at that time, you'd know. The nature of monthly series is that they are slow.

I'm sorry but this comment is pure shit. Nothing has happen huh? I guess overthrowing the government isn't. nothing then, changing the series fir fans? So I'm guessing fans didn't want to see anymore titans then? Also politics thing is just a sub plot. Its only just for this arc. I'm not saying you should like this arc, but at least be logical when you're going on a rant.
Dec 27, 2014 4:54 PM

May 2014
Considering the way the manga is going, I wouldn't be surprised if it all ends with the current arc.
Click my sig

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ana - Aug 6, 2015

119 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 16, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

peskylemur25 - May 2, 2015

127 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 5, 8:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.