Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 24, 2014 6:12 PM

Nov 2013
alcrowry said:
As expected, the pace of this episode dropped from the previous episode.
I wonder if they're going to explain the events in 9SC before the competition starts, or would they just show it?

Loved the animation for Mirage Bat, now I can't wait for the Ice Pillar Break.

They really kept it simple here with the explanations. I was worried that the explanation about the Flying Magic would drag on (since it's certainly did in the LN), but they did cut the part in explaining how the Flying Magic that Tatsuya invented actually works.

Hello there, Mikihiko! It's about time! Great to see Major Kazama there as well, actually I can't get used to "Special Officer" here XD

Isori, Kanon, Akemi are there. We're all good XD

In my opinion, I think that it was smart move to cut off the info about everything this episode because I have a feeling if they didn't we wouldn't have gotten any of the reveals we did get. I think I hope that they explain the events during the actual competitions and that they keep it simple because sometimes over explaining simple things such as mirage bat or ice pillar break can make them sound more complicated than what it really is.
To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.
May 24, 2014 6:21 PM

Apr 2013
Psh, flying magic? *creates a prototype in a day*

May 24, 2014 6:28 PM

Feb 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
Yes but:

BTW there is no spoiler, just a rant :-)

If anyone wants to see Takuan do the complete opposite of what he does in the Mahouka forums, please care to visit the No Game No Life forums. The posts are equally enjoyable to read.

OT, good start, I am guessing this arc will be around 8-10 episodes as well.
May 24, 2014 6:29 PM
Jun 2010
JoksPacifist said:
When does Tatsuya cures cancer ?

Whilist, I still do enjoy the complex explanation and terms.

Nope, but apparently obesity and getting pregnant due to rape are cure in the mahouka world... So everyone is thin and sexy.
May 24, 2014 6:40 PM

Jun 2013
Awesome episode.Can't wait for next one.
May 24, 2014 6:42 PM

Feb 2014
Plain episode... Well, it is something like usual slow start from Mahouka series so it can't be blamed that much.

And "our" waited ..... Vs Suza...ugh.... most likely around 4-6 episode more(if i am not mistaking the order, though).

To be frank i am never impressed with any Tatsuya's battle so far(LN), though. So, let's wait what peoples reaction toward the hyped Narcissistic Masaki.
May 24, 2014 6:42 PM
Oct 2012
stealthdasher said:
If anyone wants to see Takuan do the complete opposite of what he does in the Mahouka forums, please care to visit the No Game No Life forums. The posts are equally enjoyable to read.

What do I do here? What do I do there? I actually see it as the same thing, but whatever as long as I am enjoyable!
Takuan_SohoMay 24, 2014 7:03 PM
May 24, 2014 7:02 PM

Oct 2007
millie10468 said:
It continuously amazes me how one episode can be interesting to one person and completely revolting to another...

That happens to me all the time both ways. I just chalk it up to not really having too much in common taste wise with the average anime fan nowadays.

@stealthdasher: As far as I can tell he runs the NGNL forum
PeacingOutMay 24, 2014 7:12 PM
May 24, 2014 7:05 PM

Jan 2011
welp the Discussion was pretty clean till page 4 lol

All i got from this episode is Tatsuya continues to be a genius creating something many thought wasn't possible and everyone worships him for his high tech keyboarding skills that would make even a Korean Starcraft player cry
May 24, 2014 7:05 PM

Jul 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Yes but:

BTW there is no spoiler, just a rant :-)

Lmao facts
May 24, 2014 7:07 PM

Feb 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
What do I do here? What do I do there? I actually see it as the same thing, but whatever as long as I am enjoyable!

Take a wild guess.

I for one find your activity on both forums quite amusing.
May 24, 2014 7:11 PM
Oct 2012
stealthdasher said:
Take a wild guess.

I for one find your activity on both forums very amusing.

You are a fan. Cool. I'll send you an autograph. Always nice to meet a fan.

And I don't mind being amusing, in fact I would hate NOT to be amusing. Boring or self-righteous is the worse thing in the world (which, perhaps ironically, is the main difference between this animation and NGNL.....).
May 24, 2014 7:12 PM
Oct 2012
Amon-Raw said:
Lmao facts

I speak truth to power.
May 24, 2014 7:16 PM
Oct 2012
darkreaperix said:

Wow another fan who says the exact same thing. I am collecting them as fast as schoolgirls accreting to the local idol. Cool, never thought I could have my own fan club!!! Give me your email and I will send you an autograph as well!!!
May 24, 2014 7:21 PM

May 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
Wow another fan who says the exact same thing. I am collecting them as fast as schoolgirls accreting to the local idol. Cool, never thought I could have my own fan club!!! Give me your email and I will send you an autograph as well!!!

ah no,I made a mistake quoting that post,and just gave up fixing it and just deleted it :)
May 24, 2014 7:22 PM

Dec 2011
JoksPacifist said:
When does Tatsuya cures cancer ?

Whilist, I still do enjoy the complex explanation and terms.

I don't remember much but they(the people in mahouka) cured "obesity".
"There is no sorrow if you are prepared"
May 24, 2014 7:23 PM
Oct 2012
darkreaperix said:
ah no,I made a mistake quoting that post,and just gave up fixing it and just deleted my post :)

Hahahahhaha, tough luck, I responded so it is preserved forever!!! As well as your attempt to delete your obvious fandom.

And I hope you noticed that I used 3 exclamation points, so you know I am serious :-)
May 24, 2014 7:47 PM
Apr 2014
I think people are saying it's boring for the sake of saying boring, but I guess it's just opinions.

Aside from that the episode was enjoyable with info dump being tame. Some scenes were hilarious especially the talk about bloomers and a history about it, thus getting Leo kicked in the nuts by Erika. Also the scene were Ono sensei is called BS magician, heh BS and Azusa's reaction towards Tatsuya's CAD. So overall it was great.

Oh yeah that Soccer scene wasn't pointless as it introduced us to Mikihiko who's a important character.
May 24, 2014 8:04 PM
Jan 2010
I think people are saying it's boring for the sake of saying boring, but I guess it's just opinions.

I wouldn't blame them. The story of Mahouka based on what the anime has covered is about a guy with exceptional talent and ability and the many ways he shows it to people, with Miyuki acting as the Chitanda to Tatsuya's Houtarou. Tatsuya is depicted like a "fountain of talent" that makes the others look like losers (incurring the jealousy of Course 1 students in the process), and the only thing that he's worried about aside from that "secret" that I'm quite informed about is being pushed around by Miyuki, which he doesn't seem to mind regardless of how he reacts to it.
May 24, 2014 8:14 PM

Dec 2009
The episode was good, setting up for future events. I actually like Mikihiko, though Isori is just as fine :P

Developing flying type magic huh, the episode made it seem that Tasuya was just doing this (solving one of the 3 great magic conundrums) for shits and giggles. They should have at least made it clear that it helps with his ultimate goal of creating cold fusion LOL.
May 24, 2014 8:28 PM
Oct 2013
Love the fact that just coz he finished it that day it means he finished it in one day like really people? Your like those people that look at other who gets better grades or does really well in something and just think they are just that good even enough when you don't see them they are practicing like crazy.
May 24, 2014 8:28 PM

Oct 2011
Ah so this is the 9 School Comp Arc!!!
May 24, 2014 8:41 PM

Feb 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
You are a fan. Cool. I'll send you an autograph. Always nice to meet a fan.

Yes a fan indeed

Though I was a bigger fan of Solvite. I dearly miss him.
May 24, 2014 8:47 PM
Feb 2011
RexZShadow said:
Love the fact that just coz he finished it that day it means he finished it in one day like really people? Your like those people that look at other who gets better grades or does really well in something and just think they are just that good even enough when you don't see them they are practicing like crazy.

i see tatsuya on scale as Lelouch, "Blank space" etc
May 24, 2014 8:47 PM

Oct 2013
Yeah, it's getting interesting
May 24, 2014 8:52 PM

May 2010
RexZShadow said:

The anime didn't show (notice the trend here?) that he's been working on it for a while. The impression we get is that there is a very difficult problem that top researchers couldn't figure out a solution to, but Tatsuya solves it by the end of the day. The way it is presented is as if Tatsuya did it in response to that whole talk.
May 24, 2014 9:02 PM

Oct 2013
wrenchbread said:
RexZShadow said:

The anime didn't show (notice the trend here?) that he's been working on it for a while. The impression we get is that there is a very difficult problem that top researchers couldn't figure out a solution to, but Tatsuya solves it by the end of the day. The way it is presented is as if Tatsuya did it in response to that whole talk.

Would it have hurt for them to have Miyuki say, "After so-and-so months/years, you've finally done it, Onii-sama, blah blah" and have her continue with her regularly scheduled worship? At least no one would have complained that it took him only one day to solve the puzzle.
May 24, 2014 9:06 PM

Aug 2013
dragonlight said:
That bastards so damn cocky just sitting down in the air. I love it :)

"I just solved the mystery of flying magic. No big deal. Bring me my coffee." lmao. Can't wait for the competition to begin.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 24, 2014 9:07 PM
Apr 2014
So I guess Bloomers aren't a thing in this period of Mahouka lol.
AquaWateriaMay 24, 2014 9:19 PM
May 24, 2014 9:20 PM
Oct 2012
stealthdasher said:

Get out more, he is still around.....

millie10468 said:
Would it have hurt for them to have Miyuki say, "After so-and-so months/years, you've finally done it, Onii-sama, blah blah" and have her continue with her regularly scheduled worship? At least no one would have complained that it took him only one day to solve the puzzle.

One would think that it would have killed the writer of the adaptation to do this. This has, and I now see, will continue to be my chief complaint. Madhouse really doesn't care, they are doing the bare minimum to covert the novels to a series. This is why I don't blame the novel writer, but the adaptation. Even IF the novel has all these faults, it is the job of the adapters to make it interesting for first time viewers. Whoever MH got for this series has failed completely.

For a counter example Aoki Hagane. They knew they had only 12 episodes to work worth, so while they started with the manga the adapter developed their own story so they could complete it in 12 episodes. Sure some of the fans were disappointed, but at least it told a story, which in turn made the animation successful. This I see as being a total failure.
May 24, 2014 9:26 PM
Oct 2013
The novel does say it, like Miyuki goes is that flight magic? and congraes him on finally figure it out and stuff like that. I can't believe they didn't even invclude that part.

Still I think its pretty common sense to imply its something he been working on.
May 24, 2014 9:36 PM

Nov 2013
RexZShadow said:
The novel does say it, like Miyuki goes is that flight magic? and congraes him on finally figure it out and stuff like that. I can't believe they didn't even invclude that part.

Still I think its pretty common sense to imply its something he been working on.

Well, if we are looking at it from the anime viewers perspective's they see tatsuya as the most intelligent person in all of mahouka so I couldn't blame them for thinking that he accomplished it within a day. But that being said it's 80% of the directors fault for adapting this series the way he's adapting it right now because if he at least just added one small word where miyuki emphasizes "You've finally solved it onii-sama, congratulations" then people wouldn't get the idea that he finished solving one of the three puzzles of the mahouka world in a day.

I think that the production company should work with the author of the novel so that they can get a proper idea of how to adapt it accordingly and what doesn't need to said and what does need to be said, because right now this series that holds a lot of potential is being limited do to certain stuff getting cut out (i.e,tatsuya's monologues), if they can adapt it better in the upcoming episodes then I'm sure it'll turn out great.
To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.
May 24, 2014 9:42 PM
Apr 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
stealthdasher said:

Get out more, he is still around.....

millie10468 said:

One would think that it would have killed the writer of the adaptation to do this. This has, and I now see, will continue to be my chief complaint. Madhouse really doesn't care, they are doing the bare minimum to covert the novels to a series. This is why I don't blame the novel writer, but the adaptation. Even IF the novel has all these faults, it is the job of the adapters to make it interesting for first time viewers. Whoever MH got for this series has failed completely.

For a counter example Aoki Hagane. They knew they had only 12 episodes to work worth, so while they started with the manga the adapter developed their own story so they could complete it in 12 episodes. Sure some of the fans were disappointed, but at least it told a story, which in turn made the animation successful. This I see as being a total failure.

This is definitely not a total failure, your blowing it out of proportions like seriously. A total failure would be Mahou Sensou so yeah your exaggerating a bit. And about Tatsuya solving the puzzle, it has given us some hints that he's been working on it through the reaction of Miyuki, and the way he openly says he wants to be a engineer to Mibu earlier in the anime. They may not be enough for you but they're still hints. So yeah I'm happy with the adaption so far because I know LN to Anime transition is not easy, and considering the series has a lot of explanations it has done well so far. And I'm not saying it's perfect cause it does have it's flaws but it's far far from being a failure.
AquaWateriaMay 24, 2014 9:52 PM
May 24, 2014 9:44 PM

Aug 2013
Began another bow, I think this will be more exciting than the first
new characters were introduced, and Tatsuya already started showing his great skill
adaptation to the anime for being a bit fast gets some points of outside
but for those who know the LN does not make much difference
and many can claim her, but I find Miyuki very kawaii
May 24, 2014 9:45 PM
Oct 2013
LustfulSin said:
RexZShadow said:

Well, if we are looking at it from the anime viewers perspective's they see tatsuya as the most intelligent person in all of mahouka so I couldn't blame them for thinking that he accomplished it within a day. But that being said it's 80% of the directors fault for adapting this series the way he's adapting it right now because if he at least just added one small word where miyuki emphasizes "You've finally solved it onii-sama, congratulations" then people wouldn't get the idea that he finished solving one of the three puzzles of the mahouka world in a day.

I think that the production company should work with the author of the novel so that they can get a proper idea of how to adapt it accordingly and what doesn't need to said and what does need to be said, because right now this series that holds a lot of potential is being limited do to certain stuff getting cut out (i.e,tatsuya's monologues), if they can adapt it better in the upcoming episodes then I'm sure it'll turn out great.

Hmmm if its a one word difference is that translator or sub issue? Anyone here knows japan that understand could like tell us or something? Coz if just one word could be the subber sub it differently.
May 24, 2014 9:49 PM

May 2010
RexZShadow said:

Hmmm if its a one word difference is that translator or sub issue? Anyone here knows japan that understand could like tell us or something? Coz if just one word could be the subber sub it differently.

I'll transcribe it. Will edit this post once I get it done.

EDIT: screw transcribing it, I'm not that good at kanji, but Miyuki clearly says "You completed the blah-blah-blah spell?" (blah-blah-blah mahou ga kansei shitan desu ne. ブラブラブラ魔法が完成したんですね。) There's no modifier to indicate that it was a work in progress. It would be prefaced with something like tsui ni (つに) or yatto (やっと).

EDIT 2: Just want to say that in Japanese that while there are synonyms, many are time dependent. If it was a long period of working then you'd use a separate phrase. The problem here is that there are no modifiers in the current script at all.
wrenchbreadMay 24, 2014 10:05 PM
May 24, 2014 9:51 PM

Jul 2013
RexZShadow said:
LustfulSin said:
RexZShadow said:

Could very well be. I've always watch HS first and then FBI releases, most of the time, the dialogues were totally differed for each other.

May 24, 2014 9:52 PM

Dec 2011
Nice opening to thenew arc....can't wait for the 9 competition school to start and Tatsuya prove himself to be one of the most badass main character
May 24, 2014 10:07 PM

Jul 2010
Well, good. Can't wait to see the competion, I'm expecting to see Tatsuya and his main rival (which we saw not long ago) fighting.
May 24, 2014 10:24 PM

Jun 2013
I think it's safe to assume that the genius Taurus Silver is Tatsuya :)
May 24, 2014 10:29 PM

Feb 2014
Tengoku_no_hakai said:
I think it's safe to assume that the genius Taurus Silver is Tatsuya :)

I think it is weird when people not assume that instead. XD
May 24, 2014 10:36 PM

Jul 2013
Okay starting arc, but sometimes it needs to slow down, explained several stuff, and have a decent pace. I just look at my screen, and have this "WTF are they talking about" face that they just keep flapping their words out.

Though at least they Tatsuya as an important person to do stuff around the school and on the engineering team. Yeah he is pretty smart, OP, and having a calm nature in him. Miyuki at the end where she was flying was nice.

May 24, 2014 10:45 PM
Jan 2008
Don't forget that we're still in the Enrollment Part.
May 24, 2014 11:01 PM
Oct 2012
AquaWateria said:
This is definitely not a total failure, your blowing it out of proportions like seriously. A total failure would be Mahou Sensou so yeah your exaggerating a bit.

You can't compare this series and Mahou Sensou like that. Granted other series may have been worse this season, but those series did not have the expectations this series had: after all the novels had sold around 200K per volume BEFORE the animation. The goal of the animation was to increase sales and to sell a ton of BDs.

If you look at the Light Novel sales, NGNL's animation has been a huge success. Just in the last 2 weeks the series as sold around 18K per volume (or roughly a 40% gain on what had been sold before), which is due solely because of the animation. Mahouka, has seen less that a 5K gain per volume. Considering that Mahouka had sold 200K before the animation, that is only a 2.5% gain. So both relatively and absolutely, this has to be considered a failure.

So all that is left is the BD sales. According to the BD ranking thread, Mahouka has dropped since the series debuted, dropped so far indeed that now NGNL is projected to sell more than Mahouka. Based solely on the sales going into production that can only be viewed as a failure for the Mahouka.

Now, please allow me to stress that I am not saying that NGNL's novels are better than Mahouka, I have not read either, but just looking at the reception of the animations, it is very clear that NGNL's adaption has been a relative success to date and Mahouka'a adaptation has been a failure. Now we are only 2/3rds through the season, so there is plenty of chance for Mahouka to recover (since it is two cour), but given the performance to date, I can't see how you can call the adaption anything but a failure.

This series should have been projected to be in the 20-30K range given the popularity of the Light Novels, I am sure that the production team was counting on something similar. Just to give a comparison, SAO averaged 40K+ with similar per-production volume sales, so if Mahouka does end up south of 10K, this would be a massive failure, though of course for nearly every other animation this would be considered a smashing success. But success is relative.

As for why it has been a failure, I don't blame the "too many explanations." I think a show can have plenty of exposition and still be entertaining. Where I blame this show is that it has done nothing to make any of the characters interesting. While Leo and Erika are slowly starting to become distinct, this show has done a horrific job at making Tatsuya or Miyuki interesting. Now both could be interesting in the novels, and based on what I have heard they probably are, but based solely on what has been shown neither is worth spit. That is the adapters fault. It is there job to make the animation interesting, even if they have to change the source to do so.
May 24, 2014 11:16 PM

Jul 2012
In the end he still proves to be a genius through and through.

Great episode!!!
May 24, 2014 11:25 PM

Aug 2013
tatsuya puts the op in op
May 24, 2014 11:35 PM

Mar 2014
*Sigh*
That ending to the episode. Was expecting it.
Oh well.
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
May 25, 2014 12:12 AM
Apr 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
AquaWateria said:
This is definitely not a total failure, your blowing it out of proportions like seriously. A total failure would be Mahou Sensou so yeah your exaggerating a bit.

You can't compare this series and Mahou Sensou like that. Granted other series may have been worse this season, but those series did not have the expectations this series had: after all the novels had sold around 200K per volume BEFORE the animation. The goal of the animation was to increase sales and to sell a ton of BDs.

If you look at the Light Novel sales, NGNL's animation has been a huge success. Just in the last 2 weeks the series as sold around 18K per volume (or roughly a 40% gain on what had been sold before), which is due solely because of the animation. Mahouka, has seen less that a 5K gain per volume. Considering that Mahouka had sold 200K before the animation, that is only a 2.5% gain. So both relatively and absolutely, this has to be considered a failure.

So all that is left is the BD sales. According to the BD ranking thread, Mahouka has dropped since the series debuted, dropped so far indeed that now NGNL is projected to sell more than Mahouka. Based solely on the sales going into production that can only be viewed as a failure for the Mahouka.

Now, please allow me to stress that I am not saying that NGNL's novels are better than Mahouka, I have not read either, but just looking at the reception of the animations, it is very clear that NGNL's adaption has been a relative success to date and Mahouka'a adaptation has been a failure. Now we are only 2/3rds through the season, so there is plenty of chance for Mahouka to recover (since it is two cour), but given the performance to date, I can't see how you can call the adaption anything but a failure.

This series should have been projected to be in the 20-30K range given the popularity of the Light Novels, I am sure that the production team was counting on something similar. Just to give a comparison, SAO averaged 40K+ with similar per-production volume sales, so if Mahouka does end up south of 10K, this would be a massive failure, though of course for nearly every other animation this would be considered a smashing success. But success is relative.

As for why it has been a failure, I don't blame the "too many explanations." I think a show can have plenty of exposition and still be entertaining. Where I blame this show is that it has done nothing to make any of the characters interesting. While Leo and Erika are slowly starting to become distinct, this show has done a horrific job at making Tatsuya or Miyuki interesting. Now both could be interesting in the novels, and based on what I have heard they probably are, but based solely on what has been shown neither is worth spit. That is the adapters fault. It is there job to make the animation interesting, even if they have to change the source to do so.

No Game No Life won't sell more than Mahouka in BD since I looked it up through Rederoin's estimates so far. And since there's 26 episodes for Mahouka sales will likely increase in my opinion as we are past the introduction and will get into the meaty parts. And about the LN sales the difference is that as a whole Mahouka has a lot compared to No Game No Life which is now getting some sales. So just because it's 5k-6k sales doesn't mean it's doing bad because as a whole it's doing a lot better than No Game No Life. But for now will just have to wait for the outcome whether I'm right or wrong.

Also Takuan I respect your opinion but could you try not being biased for No Game No Life as you seem to think that it's amazing because it really isn't, just good.
May 25, 2014 12:38 AM

Jan 2009
Not a fan of these technical terms; hope this arc is better than the last

6/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
May 25, 2014 12:56 AM

Dec 2011
Tatsuya and Miyuki look like ninjas in those outfits, they probably are combat outfits and they look really cool.

So Ono sensei is BS magician... a bullshit magician that hides lol?

Now I'd like to see Messi and Ronaldo beat Tatsuya and Yoshida!

Bloomers power!

Leo, I feel your pain bro...

I guess Tatsuya is that high regarded inventor Taurus Silver lol.

It's nice that Hanzo said that Tatsuya should be on the engineer team, I guess he put their differences behind him.

So Tatsuya is actually a special officer hmm.

He managed to invent that thing that lets them fly, great job Taurus Silver lol.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Shipping For Tatsuya X .......

Ricky16 - Sep 1, 2023

28 by AGiantWeeb »»
Mar 24, 6:34 AM

» Question for LN readers

Artorias94 - Feb 19

4 by StarZone1 »»
Feb 20, 4:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.