MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Pandora Hearts Episode 25 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Pandora Hearts »» Pandora Hearts Episode 25 Discussion

Pages (13) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »
View Poll Results: Pandora Hearts Episode 25 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

154 37.29%
4 out of 5: Liked it

87 21.07%
3 out of 5: It was OK

81 19.61%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

58 14.04%
1 out of 5: Hated it

33 7.99%
Voters: 413

06-15-12, 9:26 PM

Not good enough. These last episodes made such a great anime end up on a downfall for not finishing what was truth. We all know that Oz's clock is ticking down and now we do not know of any official way of it stopping.

I don't like endings like this, thus, I've decided that I'll wait a little while (maybe after the summer) then begin reading this.

07-30-12, 6:20 AM

Hmm not the sort of ending I expected, there's still a lot of unexplained plot points and this episode was rushed.

Regardless, it was an enjoyable ride. I don't think I've seen a show except this one where every character feels interesting to me. Especially with the time travel element, it strongly reinforces the sense that each person is real, with a detailed past and future too. Amazing cast of characters.

Great music, especially with the version of Lacie with vocals. I'm glad they kept the same OP throughout because it's really great.

Sometimes the story was a little complicated to follow but I liked this spin on Alice in Wonderland. 8/10, the ending let it down but I'll give the manga a read next.

07-30-12, 3:05 PM

Rather a weak ending but it was still nice! I do want to see an season 2 of this where they find more fragments of Alice's her memory or so!

Nice anime 7/10

08-04-12, 2:01 PM

I was somehow expecting this, since there was so few episodes left and still no clear end in sight, but I kept having hope... but it was in vain. I have to admit this ending was quite a disappointment for me.

I can't wait for a second season, there must be one T.T There are more questions than answers with this kind of ending. Now I have to read the manga to know more, lol
If the manga could just have this same epic OST... xD Now I'll just have to play it in the background :P

8/10 for this anime, dropped from 9 because of the ending. They better make a second season, or the people deciding about these things will mysteriously start to die <.<

08-12-12, 4:39 PM

Okay... what the heck was that?

Sure, I wasn't expecting a good, fully-explained ending after watching 24th episode, since I was sure they wouldn't answer all questions in only one episode but seriously? SERIOUSLY? How am I even supposed to calmly wait for another season, when there are so many questions?

This anime is already 3 years old and still no sings for 2nd season. And considering that anime ended at 8th volume, while the manga's still ongoing at 18th... There must be so much action, so much more to know, thinking about it makes me pretty insane.

Guess I'll have to start reading manga, I don't have the patience to wait. Too bad, without Kajiura's amazing soundtrack in the background it will be way less enjoyable... Oh well, I can always play it while watching I guess. And as much as I love this series, I really wish the manga is finished already. BECAUSE I WANT ANSWERS TT_TT

08-12-12, 8:34 PM

I agree. Pandora Hearts is a beautiful anime and it saddens me to see it ended with so many questions unanswered. Well, I guess we're just gonna have to read the manga then. I do hope they make a second season though.
"However, by that point you'll have been torn into pieces."

08-14-12, 10:33 PM

well....hm. im not sure what to make of this anime now....strong first half with steady development followed by a flatlining and then an epic fail of an ending. I know that the manga doesnt go off on this ending so ill prob check it out. the series was better than most, I would prob give a 7.5/10, round it up based off of potential for a second season

08-20-12, 5:49 PM

It's already been 3 years.... forget a 2nd season :p

Good anime, last episode wasn't that great of an ending though.
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.

08-22-12, 1:57 PM

so the only way to know the ending is to read the manga?

08-26-12, 3:29 AM

drinkbeer said:
so the only way to know the ending is to read the manga?

correct

09-07-12, 6:51 PM

As much as I really really liked this anime, the ending just was not very satisfying. So many questions left unanswered. And ya know what, I honestly felt with the interesting premise and dark-side alice in wonderland characters that there was an enormous amount of potential in Pandora Hearts. Unfortunately what I noticed was that their weren't any truly inspring well thought out battle scenes, nor were there really any interesting psychological type battles either. I mean there could have been more poticial intrigue and all sorts of shits with the setting and all.

Again, that's not to say I didn't like the series overall. I certainly enjoyed 'The Abyss' and everything that came with it. I've noticed the manga is highly rated and goes on much longer so I'm thinkin' I might have to give it a try.
We can't stop here, this is bat country.

10-13-12, 7:33 AM

I really enjoyed this, it had its fair share of weak points. The ending left you wanting more, are they waiting for the manga to release more content before making a 2nd season? It seems like the author writes a single chapter a month. Back to the anime though, I loved most of the characters and the art was passable.

8/10

11-02-12, 8:11 AM

this is what i hate the most: they didn't end the story. and it was such a good series, sigh...

02-24-13, 11:13 AM

Feels like a preparation for another season - which never came. But even as such...strange.

And isn't it bad to kill one of the chains that guard the doors?

02-27-13, 4:38 PM

Well, not a very good ending to an awesome series.. Guess I'll have to read the manga.
When life gives you lemons.. Have a lemon party!

04-06-13, 12:55 AM

why the f**K did it end so???although this was awesome series...

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

05-19-13, 8:29 PM

What the hell kind of ending is that?!?! I need more! I hope Alice and Oz get together.

07-12-13, 2:31 PM

So many questions left unanswered. Guess I need to start reading the manga. Still a good anime.

(Pandora Hearts' OST is just so beautiful...)

07-21-13, 1:23 PM

As everyone knows the ending was extremely disappointing. The series were a bit too melodramatic at times others than that everything was near perfection. Hope they think about making another season eventhough it has been 3 years....
P.S: The music, story and cast was great (Although Alice's issues with Oz and loneliness were quite annoying).
Modified by CloudStrifeACC, 07-21-13, 4:15 PM

07-23-13, 6:19 PM

I think that the ending was rushed because the anime ran out of budget. This could have been the result of people not buying the DVD releases and streaming it instead. :/
Modified by DizzyChosen, 07-23-13, 6:36 PM

Pages (13) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices