Forum Settings
Forums
New
Do you think new bounties woud be issued after the Dresrossa Arc?
May 22, 2014 7:30 PM

Aug 2009
After the current arc in Dresrossa, do you reckon new bounties would be issued for the Strawhat's? My reason in asking is that, whilst only a few people in Saboady knew of the SH's revival, I reckon Dresrossa would be like the proper debut that the Strawhats are alive and kicking and are more dangerous now(as in threat and not in strength) considering they're about to give "a can of whoopass" to a certain birdbrain. Only Smoker has an inkling of an idea of what happened in Fishman Island, so FI arc wouldn't be a proper way to gauge if a new bounty is even worth putting on the strawhats(I consider it like Skypiea arc where the world government doesn't know)

...I already have an idea that Luffy's won't go up as much(if ever) but after the current chapters, my guess is that Usoland may skyrocket as well as those that played a big part in current arc.

Anyways, your thoughts?
May 23, 2014 8:54 AM

Apr 2013
if they dont get new bounties after this arc then they definitely will after beating kaido
May 23, 2014 2:23 PM

Aug 2009
I have a feeling it will be a while before they take down Kaido and going by what Law's been trying to pull off, I think their alliance is meant to bring Kaido down indirectly, so if they do that no one will ever know who brought Kaido down
May 24, 2014 7:33 AM

Apr 2013
TensaiShonen said:
I have a feeling it will be a while before they take down Kaido and going by what Law's been trying to pull off, I think their alliance is meant to bring Kaido down indirectly, so if they do that no one will ever know who brought Kaido down

that was the original plan but it fell through or at least it will if luffy beats up doflamingo.

personally i see him taking on Kaido soon. maybe not the next arc but possibly the one after that.

i mean really who else but marines and the 4 Yonkou is there for luffy to fight.
most of the Shichibukai has already been defeated by luffy, about to be defeated by luffy or are "friends" with luffy.

after mingo only kuma, and mihawk are left.

and honestly we all know zoro is gonna be the one to fight mihawk.

personally i think that fight will happen when luffy fights shanks.

it will be a sort of pass the torch fight for both of them.

of course oda could introduce new enemies for the SH's to fight.

either way i see the kaido fight happening sometime in 2015 who knows maybe sooner.
May 24, 2014 9:00 AM

Sep 2011
I think Luffy will probably get a raise from 400 to 500 mil, and Usopp will get a new bounty as 'God Usopp' which will be around 90-120mil range. At least I think it's something Oda would do, which would be hilarious. Will probably see the usual raise for all the other members who are currently in Dressrosa. I think the other half of the crew that is fighting Big Mam wont get new bounties since they play a very minor role in this arc. Unless they come back at the last minute with Big Mam following them and maybe Kaido makes an appearance and we get some Yonku vs Yonku action to finish off this epic-as-hell arc.
May 25, 2014 7:16 AM
Feb 2012
It will depend on the decision of World Goverment to either leak infos or keep it on the hush like Gekkou Moriah/Kuma incident. But considering the likes of Killa & Hawkins got moderatly increases despite spending two years in NW i can't see Luffy nor Zorro increasing theirs...

I agree with Usopp though might get himself a bounty between 40-55 mio berries. Another one who will gain attention is Franky due to his Pacafistaesque laserbeams. Having a non Marine-nor WGassociate posesssing Dr. Vegapunk technologies makes him a massive threat!
May 25, 2014 7:24 AM
Feb 2012
astrozombie84 said:
TensaiShonen
i mean really who else but marines and the 4 Yonkou is there for luffy to fight.
most of the Shichibukai has already been defeated by luffy, about to be defeated by luffy or are "friends" with luffy.

after mingo only kuma, and mihawk are left.[/quote said:

There is still one Shichibukai left, lots of former ex-Level 6 Prisoners and assuming Kongs role there might other Military entities on the WG hands :D

More than enough potential Antagonists.
May 25, 2014 10:51 PM

Aug 2009
Clouseau said:

There is still one Shichibukai left, lots of former ex-Level 6 Prisoners and assuming Kongs role there might other Military entities on the WG hands :D

More than enough potential Antagonists.

In regards to Shichibukai, I don't see any(apart from Mingo) being a real threat to the SH's unless they've appointed new ones that is. Buggy is a joke to begin with, and Mihawk is someone who would probably fight the SH(Zoro) with Shanks crew if they ever get to that. Should the SH's bring down any of the level 6 prisoners down, I don't think it will affect their bounties considering the WG have kept them on 'hush'. I'm gathering their will be 2 new Admirals to take over Akainu and Aokiji(Issho being one, and the other Ryokugyu which we've still yet to see) which I don't see the SH's defeating anytime soon although if they did, then it would definitely be a good reason to up their bounties
Mar 28, 2015 5:15 PM
Mar 2015
i say that the WG gives GodUssop a big increase, because Doflamingo specifically gives him the highest psuedo-bounty. and i think that the new shichibukai will be pretty strong, around Doffy level because the marines have been strengthening and it really could be a lot of people so why not add another stronger person to fight or put as a benchmark for the strawhats
"Sometimes life sucks"

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Yesterday, 3:52 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

31 by Pakumen- »»
Yesterday, 12:40 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 17, 2023

87 by Slimdudejim »»
Apr 21, 10:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Maerow - Nov 26, 2014

67 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 21, 6:47 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 17, 11:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.