Forum Settings
Forums

MALfiction: Short Stories. (Current story 1, Current chapter1)

New
May 20, 2014 7:43 PM

Oct 2013
Just want to be popular among the kool kidz

If you want to be in it just tell me, I'll write your own story featuring other user.

Characters in the current story

- Kibura_Iburasa
-God-of-Harem (goh)

As a Inio Asano fan I love drama/slice-of-life stories, so these'll be like that-
They're are more mundane that the other ones published, you might find them rather boring.

The TV tale (pt one)

As Kibura lights an American Spirit, Goh asks “How can you smoke such shit?”
“There’s nothing like chain-smoking cheap cigarettes”
“…”
“Any smokes will kill ya, but these will make you feel like it”
Three days later both are running down the streets of The City, they passed the bar they use to go, turned in a small alley, climbed an emergency stairs and got inside a small apartment filled with books, smokes and liquor bottles.
“Don’t turn the lights on”
They stayed three hours in the dark, waiting for the night to be silent.
One week ago, Kibura asks if there’s any food left, Goh doesn’t even bothers to reply.
“Being a musician is hard, because nobody appreciates music anymore”
“Tell me something I don’t know”
“You play like shit”
When Goh heard this he smiled, to be broken wasn’t comfortable but having a friend was enough to be just fine.
“Well, your songs aren’t masterpieces either”
Kibura giggled.
“What’re we going to do?” Said as she lit the butt of a cigarette “I’m still hungry”
“We better sell the TV, we don’t watch it anyway”
“It’d be easier to get a job”
“You know nobody is going to give us a job, don’t smoke it all by yourself, damn”
A sigh made its way out of Goh’s soul, to fall this low wasn’t good and he felt like some crappy character from a drama movie.
As they made their way to the Old Juan’s house, Kibura stopped by to buy some smokes, Marshall, cheap and with a decent flavor.
“Want one?”
“I don’t smoke that kind of crap”
“Poor and picky” You sure are one of a kind
“What can I say? I’m too cute too live yet too awesome to die”
Old Juan was a grumpy 70-something Hispanic usurer, he was always drinking beer and watching the news, now and then he’d complain about the taxes or the “youngsters these days”, Goh could’ve sworn he was the devil himself, always glaring at the elementary scholars that passed by and tricking everyone he could trick, rumors said he killed his own wife just to get the insurance money. A bastard. His friends, as bad as him often called him “Uno” Spanish for one.
As always Goh left all the talking to Kibura, she was formal and respectful. But handling Old Juan needed more than mere respect, patience was what the decent people needed in order to survive five minutes with that demon.
Kibura had lots of patience.
“Run out of money?”
“Yes”
“Heh, I told your guy to partner up with me you guys could have made lots of money with me, no sean tontos” Said while checking the TV, no, actually he wasn’t checking the TV at all, he pretended to be checking.
“Well, that’s how it is”
“Actually I just spent all of the money”
“Yeah?”
“Hell yeah, y’see those books over there?”
“Yup”
“Well, they’re ‘Alan Moore’s Complete Works’. Hardcover and whatnot”
“Who’s Alan Moore?”
While the old Juan raised an eyebrow he handed Kibura a paper
“Writer, he wrote comic books, but I bet you people don’t even know what a comic book is anymore, those Japs and their mango shit, filled with pedophilia and gore, mamadas”
The conversation lasted ten minutes more in which the old man kept talking about money, the old school and women.
“I’ll give you $200”
“200?”
“You deaf?”
Goh sighed again
“You better get a job soon, cherry boy”
As they made their way back and got out of the building they heard a “come back soon”, the irony irritated Goh even more; Goh stopped by to buy some smokes.
As he lit one, he asked Kibura “How can you smoke such shit?”

To Be Continued

Don't have a proof reader so you might find grammar errors.
UnoPuntoCincoMay 20, 2014 7:46 PM
May 20, 2014 7:45 PM

Sep 2011
Dibs

edit: I like it, grungy and modern a change of pace :] subscribed followed liked +1'd thumb's up liked watching thread
kissMay 20, 2014 7:48 PM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
May 20, 2014 7:48 PM
Dec 2013
May I?
May 20, 2014 7:49 PM

Sep 2012
This looks interesting. I'd like to feature in it.
May 20, 2014 7:51 PM

Oct 2013
Yeah, but y'all going to be sad people
May 20, 2014 7:53 PM

Nov 2013
Good start. Honoured to be featured without even asking.

Keep it up.
[center][size=85][b]MAL Interviews[/size] | [/size][size=85][b]MAL's Chatting Corner | [size=85][color=darkviolet]If you wear Caesar's clothes, you have to behave like Caesar.[/color][/size][/b]
May 20, 2014 8:46 PM

Oct 2013
God-of-Harem said:
Good start. Honoured to be featured without even asking.

Keep it up.
Well, since you've been writing an interesting version of muhself I felt the need of writing 'bout you
May 20, 2014 8:55 PM

Aug 2013
You've managed to cast me exactly how I always dreamed of but never managed to get right. Even in my own story I was restricted on what kind of character I was. This is perfect ^_^

More topics from this board

» People who don't believe that there is anything wrong with western entertainment and influence.

kratos960203 - Apr 19

27 by Soverign »»
3 hours ago

» Made An Anime Youtube Video thoughts?

panque - Today

1 by TheMechaManiac »»
11 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

361 by panque »»
Today, 8:38 AM

» Anime hoodies - New brand

abambata - Apr 13

3 by abambata »»
Today, 7:47 AM

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

3 by abambata »»
Today, 7:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.