Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
If there were a second season, how likely are you to watch the series?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 18, 2009 2:48 PM

Nov 2007
Yeah... that's the official anime website. They're joined with the official manga site and a few others as well.

In the blog, it seems that they're just annoucing another new DVD release in Novemeber. Not much has changed since I've been on there.

Oct 21, 2009 7:02 AM

Oct 2009
IF you already know about the season 2 thing, can you tell me ? hhe.. Since i'm so curious with it..

I love 07 ghost more than anything else.. They don't even release the chap 52 yet.. so sad T_T.. When the manga first published in the website, it was updated really fast..

Oct 21, 2009 11:14 AM

Nov 2007
I don't have any information on a second season... Hopefully they'll pull through and get started on it. Right now, I think they're concetrating on the manga and the release of their DVDs. After they rack up sales with those items, they might have some serious talks about a second season (if they don't already).

Oct 23, 2009 3:33 AM

Nov 2007
I want to see again Labrador and Kuroyuri <3
Oct 26, 2009 8:11 PM
Oct 2009
I just read that yes there will be a season 2 in 2010. Did anyone watch the episode 26 that dattebayo put out it was a fake it was an older episode that they subbed with different dialogue about everyone being gay, frau trying to get mikage mikage in love with teito and ayanami keeps saying to mikgae do you want to be a top or bottom to teito klien instead of the kill teito or die(idk the exact words verbatim) It kinda pissed me off cuz i was all psyched up to watch a new ep, had the blunt rolled and my munchies and soda all ready to go and then i get that piece of crp, it was mildly entertaining ut disapointing none the less. I can't wait for season 2
Nov 1, 2009 8:34 PM

Nov 2007
Just in case anyone is wondering... Chapters 52 & 53 of the manga are out. Still no official word on a season two. So keep your fingers crossed. =)

Nov 4, 2009 7:51 AM

Oct 2009
yey ! It finally out !
ahahah.. Ep 26 is a fake after all

Nov 5, 2009 2:39 PM

Nov 2007
Yup... Hopefully 54 won't take as long to be released. =)

Nov 19, 2009 4:10 AM

Oct 2009
hey guys see this :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_07-Ghost_episodes

Does that mean season 2 will be aired ?
Looking foward to it.

Nov 19, 2009 3:04 PM

Apr 2009
yeah, I also saw it! Does it mean that there's going to be another season? Is it true?)))) OMG
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Nov 24, 2009 11:57 PM

Feb 2009
Ig4kLone said:
hey guys see this :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_07-Ghost_episodes

Does that mean season 2 will be aired ?
Looking foward to it.

Oh holy god I hope so!! This show is too good not to give is a second season! I mean, personally, that looks like a really good chance that there will be one. They even have the names of the episodes up....I don't know though since there's been nothing about it put up on ANN...
Dec 2, 2009 11:32 AM

May 2009
Is that true???? i mean, anyone could post that in wikipedia... i hope its true though, been a fan of 07-ghost since there were only 20 ch of the manga translated ~w~ yeah, a looooooooooong while ago
Dec 3, 2009 9:08 AM

Nov 2007
There has been some talk about it on Wiki, but I haven't seen or heard anything officially. I'll have to check back again on the main site under blogs and see if there's anything up. Last time I checked, they were still promoting their DVDs and drama CDs.

Looks like they are re-airing the series in Japan. Still no official word on Season 2, but it may look to be a possibility since they're claiming that the ratings were high high for the previous season. =)
StLzFirstLadyDec 3, 2009 9:14 AM

Dec 9, 2009 4:09 PM

Jun 2009
StLzFirstLady said:
There has been some talk about it on Wiki, but I haven't seen or heard anything officially. I'll have to check back again on the main site under blogs and see if there's anything up. Last time I checked, they were still promoting their DVDs and drama CDs.

Looks like they are re-airing the series in Japan. Still no official word on Season 2, but it may look to be a possibility since they're claiming that the ratings were high high for the previous season. =)

they better bring a second part out the most guys are dieng too see frau and teito again
Dec 17, 2009 12:26 PM

Oct 2009
I would definitely watch a second season of 07-Ghost! i loved the first one, and I want to read the manga now ^_^

Wikipedia also said somewhere that the second season of 07-Ghost will be airing in 2010, so expect to hear more news about the second season soon.
Jan 28, 2010 12:44 PM

Nov 2007
Yeah I saw that on Wiki... I've heard that one of the VAs for one of the characters said that there will be a season two, though there hasn't been any solid confirmation from the official sites.

Jan 30, 2010 12:19 PM

Feb 2009
*prays for second season*
Jan 31, 2010 1:07 PM
Aug 2009
MallyMalMal said:

Yeah. For more Frau ^^

As I can see, all fans in lots of fan pages believe in season two, so I think it will appear sooner or later :)
Feb 1, 2010 2:47 PM

Nov 2007
True.

It seems to be very popular in Japan right now.

I think Go Comi! is struggling to keep up with the rapid demand for manga (in english). The next few volumes should be coming out soon. =)

Feb 1, 2010 4:26 PM

Sep 2008
I want the second season I LOVED 07-Ghost it was soo awesome, and i dont want it to be stucked in the cliffhanger anime shows.

I really do hope that it does comes out in 2010 ill be soo psyched!

WOOT <3
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Feb 3, 2010 7:18 AM

Oct 2009
MallyMalMal said:

Prays too. XD
Still no information yet. T_T.
second season please.

Because I don't patient enough, so I read some chaps of the manga. Then I just realized ep 25 is some sort of in the middle chap. I wonder how they are going to make it if there really is a second season.

Second season

Mar 4, 2010 7:01 PM

Mar 2010
I really hope there will be a season two. I'm tired of open ended series. D:

I suppose reading the manga will have to tide me over for now.

Mar 12, 2010 7:36 PM

Jun 2009
omg this was a bad choice.....i regret the time i decided to give 07ghost a try after some1 said it is just like d.grayman.....i'd never watch another season....heck i dropped it after 10 eps

Mar 15, 2010 1:10 PM

Jan 2010
I really want a second season! <33333
Mar 19, 2010 5:20 PM

Jan 2010
THERE'D BETTER BE A SECOND SEASON! GO TEITO! :3
Mar 26, 2010 12:58 PM
Jul 2009
Im also waitinhg for the second season!!!! I cannot wait to know more about Frau's past ^-^ He's sooooooooo cool!!!!! Good thing I can kill my curiosity reading the manga...
Apr 2, 2010 3:11 PM

Sep 2009
Loved season 1....I really, really hope there will be a season 2!
Apr 14, 2010 4:02 PM

Nov 2007
t010 said:
omg this was a bad choice.....i regret the time i decided to give 07ghost a try after some1 said it is just like d.grayman.....i'd never watch another season....heck i dropped it after 10 eps

Its best to had read the manga before watching...

Personally, I still prefer the manga over the anime. But I'm still curious as to seeing what other events will unfold.

Apr 16, 2010 10:45 PM

Nov 2009
I was checking Anime News Network, and there wasn't anything about a season 2.
I really hope they produce it, but as times pass, it seems more and more unlikely, if they wanted to rely on the rating, they should have decided to continue it before even the first season was finished, like Tegami Bachi.
Kurushitsuji's ending was promising too, and they didn't announce the making of the season 2 for a while, but the new season isn't about Sebastian and Ciel at all.

...*sigh* I guess it's better if I go read the manga. BTW I just watched the anime, could someone please tell me from which chapter I should start reading?
Apr 17, 2010 8:57 AM

Sep 2009
I still think there will be a second season of 07 Ghost....just cause there isn't any news about it, doesn't mean it won't be produced.

There wasn't any news about berserk season 2 being produced either, and yet someone decided to leak some pics proving that season 2 is underway.

So I think it will be the same with 07 Ghost....it takes a while to make the eps, so I think that by this year's end we will know 100% if there is or isn't going to be a season 2 for this anime.
Apr 20, 2010 12:07 PM

Nov 2007
maloose said:
I was checking Anime News Network, and there wasn't anything about a season 2.
I really hope they produce it, but as times pass, it seems more and more unlikely, if they wanted to rely on the rating, they should have decided to continue it before even the first season was finished, like Tegami Bachi.
Kurushitsuji's ending was promising too, and they didn't announce the making of the season 2 for a while, but the new season isn't about Sebastian and Ciel at all.

...*sigh* I guess it's better if I go read the manga. BTW I just watched the anime, could someone please tell me from which chapter I should start reading?

Kuroshitsuji anime was VERY different from what's going on in the manga. There were about three arcs that actually happened. So I'm very surprised that they dug up a second season, especially after the way it ended.

As for 07 Ghost, it's hard to tell were to pick up since some of the events either never took place, or happened way before they're suppose to. So in my opinion, it is best just to read through the whole manga. You may be able to get away with skipping the whole Mikage thing (which is probably like the first four chapters). =)
StLzFirstLadyApr 23, 2010 6:30 PM

Apr 20, 2010 1:52 PM

Jan 2010
there has to be a second season because i just might die without this drug called TeitoxHakuren...
May 27, 2010 6:37 PM
Dec 2009
i pearsonally think that theres not enough evidence to argue either way.

i agree that there have been anime's with big gaps between seasons ( vampire knight being a prime example of this) there have also been plenty that just end, no real attempts made at finishing them ( again vampire knight, i have been following the manga to this and it continues for a fair stretch after the anime finishes. another example of an "unfinished" anime is air gear).

also as was rightly pointed out by someone earlier, Kurushitsuji may be releasing a season 2, but it follows two completely new characters and so, isn't really a sequel, more of a alternate/ sibling story line.

it would help if we remember that we are dealing with a completely different culture. while i will make no attempt to claim to be 100% right or an expert, i have seen enough of these "ended" but "unfinished" anime's to suspect that this isn't so unusual in japanese stories/ culture. a "life doesn't always have neat endings with everything explained" type of attitude or even, more simply put, "life continues"... the idea that you dont always get to see the end of a series of events or that it continues to this day.

again, i dont attempt to claim this is total fact, its just a sense or a feeling i get from watch far to many of the shorter ( 12/ 13 - 24/26 episode) anime's
Jun 21, 2010 7:29 PM

Jun 2010
YESYESYES!!!
I've watched a lot of anime DEEN had adapted. For my opinion, they are a neutral studio. Why is it that for almost every anime that DEEN left open they rarely do a sequel nor another studio picked it up?
Then again, it must be the animes I saw.
Also IMO DEEN does a better job with shojos than shounen anime.
If you want to see an anime that DEEN did not left open, and had to make their own ending, I suggest you watch Fullmoon. Also, it's by the same director.

Edit: By yes, I mean I will watch the second season. I do hope there will be one.
HikariSakura321Jun 23, 2010 9:06 PM
Jul 9, 2010 8:18 PM

Sep 2008
is there any confirmation about season 2 yet?
idk what's happening with the manga ( haven't got any release in months)
If its going to be the same as the manga then season will be great since it will reveal a lot of secrets that are not answered in season. Not to mention more action ...
Jul 18, 2010 8:00 PM

Jun 2009
Ermm...even if there will be season 2, I might not watch it cuz the first season totally suck for me. The only good thing about in this anime is Frau and Teito scenes also with Hakuren/Teito/Mikage and etc...you can say BL scenes. If there's going to be season two, hopefully not, I might reconsider about it:D

Jul 24, 2010 10:53 PM

Nov 2007
R1seAgainst said:
is there any confirmation about season 2 yet?
idk what's happening with the manga ( haven't got any release in months)
If its going to be the same as the manga then season will be great since it will reveal a lot of secrets that are not answered in season. Not to mention more action ...

I haven't heard anything official yet... but there have been rumors of a season two coming from seiyuu of Frau.

As far as the manga... It is being released (just not officially in english since Go! Comi went bankrupt). However, its not being scanned and translated like a regular scanslation in the past. I suggest checking out Manga Fox and 07 Community on Live Journal. There have been posts on chapters 61 and 62 on Manga Fox along with the translations from LJ.

Aug 28, 2010 3:58 AM

May 2009
yeah this series NEEDS a second season!
its good!
I'm actually looking forward to reading the manga now xD

I WANT A MIKAGE RESURRECTION!
Sep 3, 2010 5:22 PM
Jul 2008
Well i heard that season 2 of 07-ghost was ganna come out on september 29th...
Sep 6, 2010 10:19 PM

Apr 2010
limestone22 said:
Well i heard that season 2 of 07-ghost was ganna come out on september 29th...

That can't possibly be right. Where did you hear this from? Since the 29th of September is in the fall.. the announcing of the second season should have been official since there is already a poster that shows which series is going to be aired in the fall of 2010.

Sep 7, 2010 5:01 AM

Jul 2009
Shiiru said:
Wikipedia: Season Two is currently not in production. A start date has not been announced.

Let's hope it will happen? :P

It's suspicious that they have written that!!
If they would not think about making a 2 season, than they would not write something like that in Wikipedia!
If they would really NOT plan doing a 2 season they would not write something like: "There is not a 2 season!" or "Season 2 is CURRENTLY not in production" well the "currently" says it right?! ^.^
Sep 9, 2010 7:37 PM

Feb 2010
Of course I would love to see it!!
The anime kinda left me a very so-so feel, but I really love the manga :D So I would be more than pleased to see ohw it continues animated...
Sep 19, 2010 10:01 AM

Nov 2009
The last ер of 1st season was just wonderful! probably the best one in series, i really miss such feeling (like ending of 1 story and going straight to new 1). well, hope they will make 2nd season**
Sep 26, 2010 3:03 PM

Sep 2010
better make one !!!!!
i found the manga hard to follow at points.. plus.. the drawings in the anime are so cute ahhaha.
i hope they do ! Id love to see more teito haha.
Oct 18, 2010 5:27 PM
Oct 2010
Honesttly im pretty depressed if they dont have one i was really looking forward to this anime i finished the season in 1 day and the manga in another currently 61 and it gaps alot it the max jump for a manga post is 33 days and it just moves around alot so ya im pretty downed any news please pm my youtube viciousassasin :*(
Nov 23, 2010 2:02 AM

Sep 2010
FenixDragon43 said:
better make one !!!!!
i found the manga hard to follow at points.. plus.. the drawings in the anime are so cute ahhaha.
i hope they do ! Id love to see more teito haha.

I agree plus the action scenes would look better animated. Also I want to see Capella and Konatsu's backstory animated as well. They have enough material to make another 25 episode run hell even more than that, but sadly all the crappy anime seem to get sequels nowadays excluding a few that is. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 30, 2010 12:30 AM

Mar 2010
For a second there i thought this topic is discussing that 7-ghost season 2 is airing xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2010 11:49 AM
Dec 2010
there has to be a season 2, i watched the anime twice and read the manga too and i can say it needs a season 2 for the anime the story wasnt finished, before i started reading the manga i had lots of questions that needed to be answered, the manga has enough material so they should be able to make a second season, itd be nice to watch it animated (; i really hope they make it *cross' fingers*
Dec 17, 2010 9:15 AM

Sep 2010
Frozen-Flame said:
there has to be a season 2, i watched the anime twice and read the manga too and i can say it needs a season 2 for the anime the story wasnt finished, before i started reading the manga i had lots of questions that needed to be answered, the manga has enough material so they should be able to make a second season, itd be nice to watch it animated (; i really hope they make it *cross' fingers*

It has enough for another 25 episode run plus a short 13 episode run, but I guess the 07 Ghost anime didn't sell well enough to make another season )=
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 9, 2011 7:30 PM
Sep 2009
Season 1 was just the beginning, there must be 2nd season...

Lots of characters, lots of mysteries built up yet nothing much happened in season 1, there must be season 2 continuing Frau and Teito's escape, I'm very confident, but just a matter of time
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 21, 2009

121 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 11:34 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 24, 2009

44 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 9:21 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 19 Discussion

dbaranyi - Aug 10, 2009

48 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 8:40 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jul 20, 2009

47 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 7:23 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 1, 2009

124 by senekohan »»
Mar 25, 12:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.