Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2014 2:12 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yup and they got married. I kinda predicted that..

6/10. The last few chapters went around in circles but the story itself is realistic so..
I wish this manga was a bit sooner.
Jun 4, 2014 6:59 PM

Dec 2011
The ending seemed rushed and tied up very loosely... I would've been happier with a bigger side plot for Makie and Suou, and more plot about Masa starting his own company and attaining the land.
Sep 2, 2014 5:51 PM

Dec 2009
Was hoping we would get a look into their marriage a few years down the line, with kids perhaps. Rushed and disappointing ending but this was hilarious throughout, 9/10 and I'll be rereading it often

Jan 25, 2022 8:12 AM
Jul 2020
Overall, I felt this manga was passive aggressive between the two main characters.

They had chemistry, but Masayuki was problematic with his approach on Choko. Constantly sexually harassing her and not taking it into consideration that Choko is a grown woman who is able to speak her mind and make her own decisions. Don’t get me wrong, there are kinks that portray “servant/master” roles, but I felt this manga didnt bring that kink to fruition. Choko was mainly turned off and upset majority of the time whenever Masayuki would sexually harass her. This was a “comedic” trope. Choko on the other hand fluctuated between using her aristocratic status to get a hold on Masayuki, but at the same time she wanted to act like a normal couple and not be portrayed as upper class.

I think the point of the story was for Masayuki to see Choko as a woman; not a child that needed to be catered to. The execution of it though..that’s where it felt passive aggressive, especially with the ending we got.

This story went in circles and I hesitated finishing the manga. 4/10
azenobioAug 10, 2022 12:23 AM
Dec 19, 2022 4:41 PM

Nov 2009

Emmrys said:
The ending seemed rushed and tied up very loosely... I would've been happier with a bigger side plot for Makie and Suou, and more plot about Masa starting his own company and attaining the land.

I totally agree with this statement. Felt like there was still a lot that could've been written out. Too bad, it was like one of those unfulfilling drama endings.
Cats can't speak, that's common sense.

~Yoruichi Shihouin~

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chou yo Hana yo Chapter 34 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18, 2014

1 by azenobio »»
Jan 25, 2022 6:01 AM

Poll: » Chou yo Hana yo Chapter 32 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18, 2014

2 by azenobio »»
Jan 24, 2022 1:11 PM

Poll: » Chou yo Hana yo Chapter 31 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18, 2014

1 by azenobio »»
Jan 24, 2022 1:04 PM

Poll: » Chou yo Hana yo Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18, 2014

1 by azenobio »»
Jan 24, 2022 5:40 AM

Poll: » Chou yo Hana yo Chapter 27 Discussion

Stark700 - May 9, 2014

1 by azenobio »»
Jan 23, 2022 5:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.