Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 18, 2014 9:07 AM

Feb 2014
Hey, I just began watching hachimitsu, I just finished the second episode, but it seems really rushed.
It feels like I began watching the second season of an anime, while I havent!

The characters where introduced kind of poorly, and I still don't get everyone's role.

Is this its style, or does it explain things further on? Its 24 episodes so I guess that could happen, but I want to know with what kind of expectations I should be watching this

comments?
Thank you.
May 18, 2014 9:08 AM

Jan 2013
Don't watch it.
Its utter shit.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

May 18, 2014 9:10 AM

Jun 2008
It's good, you should watch it.
May 18, 2014 9:11 AM

Nov 2013
The story is pretty laid back and it doesn't have any fast pacing. It gets better over the course of episodes. The character development improves with each new episode. It's really laid back, so if that's not your thing watch the recommended minimum and give it a 1 just to spite skyzblue.
May 18, 2014 9:13 AM

Feb 2014
I'm gonna watch it, no matter how bad or good it is, I just wanna know what its style/purpose (kind of) is.
May 18, 2014 9:14 AM

Feb 2010
Well, it's the kind of s-o-l show that will cover a bunch of years in 20-30 episodes. Similar to Nodame Cantabile. You may feel it's rushed, but I would disagree, I really enjoy s-o-l like that that really is slices of life instead of stretching half a school year over 24 episodes and leading with forced introductions that don't really seem like a natural 'slice' of life at all. I don't remember if it was particularly obvious at the beginning or if it gets better later, it's just a general thing the show/genre does. I was way too busy struggling with the 110cm tall 20+ year old character in the show, which is up to this day one of the cases in which I had to use my suspension of disbelief to it's full ability. I almost didn't get over that ridiculous character design, but I did and the show ended up very enjoyable.
I probably regret this post by now.
May 18, 2014 9:15 AM

Feb 2014
LAOG said:
The story is pretty laid back and it doesn't have any fast pacing. It gets better over the course of episodes. The character development improves with each new episode. It's really laid back, so if that's not your thing watch the recommended minimum and give it a 1 just to spite skyzblue.

I like laid back ones, It just surprised me with the 2 first episodes, cause I'm used to more straight forward introduction of characters, and this one was a little bit vague.
It seems good so far, but I did wonder if I skipped one season for a minute there.

Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Well, it's the kind of s-o-l show that will cover a bunch of years in 20-30 episodes. Similar to Nodame Cantabile. You may feel it's rushed, but I would disagree, I really enjoy s-o-l like that that really is slices of life instead of stretching half a school year over 24 episodes and leading with forced introductions that don't really seem like a natural 'slice' of life at all. I don't remember if it was particularly obvious at the beginning or if it gets better later, it's just a general thing the show/genre does. I was way too busy struggling with the 110cm tall 20+ year old character in the show, which is up to this day one of the cases in which I had to use my suspension of disbelief to it's full ability. I almost didn't get over that ridiculous character design, but I did and the show ended up very enjoyable.

I see. Well its true that usually the latest sol anime are a bit different, but I like any thing so, I'm good!

oh! also I'm all in for the 110cm 20+ character :P I like things like that!

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
VudisMay 18, 2014 9:43 AM
May 18, 2014 9:25 AM

Feb 2010
hentai_eucli said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

I see. Well its true that usually the latest sol anime are a bit different, but I like any thing so, I'm good!

oh! also I'm all in for the 110cm 20+ character :P I like things like that!

It should be tagged fantasy though. Shit like that doesn't exist in real life. It's plain disturbing.
I should stop thinking about it, I'm already talking myself into a crazy frenzy again because I never got over it, I just managed to ignore it for as long as the anime lasted. BUT IT STILL IS ONE OF THE MOST RANDOM THINGS IN ANIME EVER. it's not only her size but everything about her is a child, but shes 20+. My brain is exploding.

/leaves thread
I probably regret this post by now.
May 18, 2014 9:31 AM
Aug 2011
I would have given it a 10 if Hagu wasn't Hagu and Hagu'd all over the place.
May 18, 2014 9:34 AM

Sep 2013
skyzblue said:
Don't watch it.
Its utter shit.

I guess what you liked about this anime is its utter shittiness.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
May 18, 2014 9:42 AM

Mar 2009
May 18, 2014 9:49 AM
Oct 2013
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
It should be tagged fantasy though. Shit like that doesn't exist in real life. It's plain disturbing.
I should stop thinking about it, I'm already talking myself into a crazy frenzy again because I never got over it, I just managed to ignore it for as long as the anime lasted. BUT IT STILL IS ONE OF THE MOST RANDOM THINGS IN ANIME EVER. it's not only her size but everything about her is a child, but shes 20+. My brain is exploding.

/leaves thread

I'm around her size and age (she's 142 cm according to her profile page). I've some friends even shorter but older than me... but yeah, her attitude and the way she thinks are just hard to believe. And the fact that
is kinda meh, imo.

Watch this series for Morita and Yamada, OP, still worth it. You can ignore anything else.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Opening

I_0_dont_0_know - Apr 10

3 by mikorinismyson »»
Apr 11, 2:46 AM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Mar 17, 2008

126 by whereswisteria »»
Mar 29, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fentastic - Oct 5, 2008

124 by anti0taku »»
Sep 14, 2023 4:50 PM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Mar 21, 2008

61 by anti0taku »»
Aug 3, 2023 2:42 PM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Mar 20, 2008

63 by anti0taku »»
Aug 3, 2023 1:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.