Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 17, 2014 12:17 PM

Jul 2013
@Pain_is_love:

If you talk about the scene when
well, it's chapter 50/51 not 60. [maybe typo ?]

Yeah we should not talk about what happen after chapter 50 actually.

About the last point:

May 17, 2014 12:22 PM

Jun 2010
Great to know I'm not the only one in agreement about just what a bitch gorilla is. Poor Kosaki, she deserves much better ):
May 17, 2014 12:38 PM
Nov 2013
Okay... That's it.
I can't stand 'annoying' posts anymore.
For those who keep BITCHING other characters, please... Just stop.

I'll say honestly here.
I'm Chitoge fans but I'm still okay with Kosaki. At least for now.
But for the second time, I feel like I'm starting to hate Onodera after reading some annoying posts here. It might not be annoying for you but for me, it's really annoying.

I don't want to hate Onodera so please... Don't create a reason for me to hate her. There are many characters out there that I hate just because of their fans who keep bitching my favorite characters.

- Chitoge keep her distance away from Raku because she thought that Raku hates her. She thoughts that Raku doesn't like being with her. That's all. -

I wonder when will I get a peaceful discussion.

[Reminder that by bitching other characters, you have successfully increase the number of haters for your favorite character]
May 17, 2014 12:48 PM

Nov 2013

May 17, 2014 12:48 PM

Nov 2013
TsukiCrasher said:

- Chitoge keep her distance away from Raku because she thought that Raku hates her. She thoughts that Raku doesn't like being with her. That's all. -
]

What a nice reason to say that she don't give a shit about mafia war starting
May 17, 2014 12:51 PM
Nov 2013
sadfacelv said:
TsukiCrasher said:

]

Yes, that's a nice reason. I don't even care if they're starting a war. Marika's father will stop them.
May 17, 2014 12:52 PM

Oct 2010
TsukiCrasher said:
Okay... That's it.

I'll say honestly here.
But for the second time, I feel like I'm starting to hate Onodera after reading some annoying posts here. It might not be annoying for you but for me, it's really annoying.

I don't want to hate Onodera so please... Don't create a reason for me to hate her. There are many characters out there that I hate just because of their fans who keep bitching my favorite characters.

[Reminder that by bitching other characters, you have successfully increase the number of haters for your favorite character]
There's no rule against expressing a dislike for certain characters, and even so, I don't see why people negatively commenting on Chitoge would make you dislike Onodera, that doesn't make any sense.

Also, Chitoge did MUCH more than simply keep her distance from Raku, in this episode and during the series as a whole, I don't think it's necessary for me to list the myriad of examples because that's already been done plenty of times in the thread.
May 17, 2014 12:53 PM

Aug 2012
This sucks there's only one episode left.

May 17, 2014 12:54 PM

Mar 2014
To be honest i both enjoyed and not enjoyed this. Loved Onodera x Raku as well as Chitoge x Raku while fighting. Awesome animation in their fight, and the sound of the slap... I think in this show i really enjoy the monologues but when the characters interact with each other. When they speak to themselves without anyone else around it's getting kinda repetitive. I think this ep needed more Marika? Something was missing... 4/5
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
May 17, 2014 12:56 PM
Nov 2013
Madara31 said:
TsukiCrasher said:
Okay... That's it.

I'll say honestly here.

There's no rule against expressing a dislike for certain characters, and even so, I don't see why people negatively commenting on Chitoge would make you dislike Onodera, that doesn't make any sense.

Also, Chitoge did MUCH more than simply keep her distance from Raku, in this episode and during the series as a whole, I don't think it's necessary for me to list the myriad of examples because that's already been done plenty of times in the thread.

Yes. That's doesn't make sense that I hate a character for something like that. But that's me. Say, do you like when people bitching your favorite character?
May 17, 2014 1:02 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I like both Onodera and Chitoge, both have their charms so I don't mind either way. how they roll with it. It's a real shame that Onodera couldn't end up playing the role though. She looked gorgeous in the Juliet outfit. As long as Marika has little screen time I'm fine, she's a tad annoying.

I'm not reading the manga but it seems pretty obvious to me that this will require a second season and that things won't be cleaned up for the finale.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 17, 2014 1:06 PM

Nov 2013
TsukiCrasher said:

Just ships firing at each other. Nothing new.
May 17, 2014 1:08 PM

Oct 2010
TsukiCrasher said:
Yes. That's doesn't make sense that I hate a character for something like that. But that's me. Say, do you like when people bitching your favorite character?
It's not pleasant, but when the reasons are justifiable then that's fair enough. In this case, the most prominent reason for the negativity so far has been Chitoge's violent tsundere tendencies and her hypocrisy over the last two episodes.

If her behavior doesn't bother you, that's perfectly fine. But the fact is, over the course of the series she has been physically abusive towards Raku, tsundere, and over the last two episodes, has shown that she can't really handle her own medicine. Some people including myself have found this irritating. Obviously not everyone will feel the same.
May 17, 2014 1:12 PM

Nov 2013
TsukiCrasher said:
sadfacelv said:
TsukiCrasher said:

]

Yes, that's a nice reason. I don't even care if they're starting a war. Marika's father will stop them.

So you like speculations? I would gladly watch her face after Raku being killed by Claude for example, it would be the first thing he would do:D
It's not really possible to stop something like this without someone diying;;;
May 17, 2014 1:16 PM
Nov 2013
Madara31 said:
TsukiCrasher said:
It's not pleasant, but when the reasons are justifiable then that's fair enough. In this case, the most prominent reason for the negativity so far has been Chitoge's violent tsundere tendencies and her hypocrisy over the last two episodes.

If her behavior doesn't bother you, that's perfectly fine. But the fact is, over the course of the series she has been physically abusive towards Raku, tsundere, and over the last two episodes, has shown that she can't really handle her own medicine. Some people including myself have found this irritating. Obviously not everyone will feel the same.

Yes. Okay then.

Actually, I have a habit to prevent myself from bitching other character.

This is for you:
Kirisaki Chitoge is a FICTIONAL character created by Naoshi Komi. Her personality and her actions are decided by Naoshi Komi.

So, I don't really have any feelings to insult other character.

Than; you and sorry for my harsh words.
May 17, 2014 1:24 PM

Aug 2012
I find Onodera kind of annoying now , as she was saying "Ichijou kun" all the time during the Chitoge X Raku drama , like Inoue Orihime and her "Kurosaki kun" . Frickin' annoying.
May 17, 2014 1:28 PM

Feb 2014
o
TsukiCrasher said:
Okay... That's it.

I'll say honestly here.

ok maybe we took it too far, I apologize in the place of everyone.
but our point still stands, the problem is that they made Chitoge's character so unbalanced, she's way more Tsun than she should be and it got to a level where if I ever saw someone like her in real life the only I can describe her is "a bitch" (REALLY not trying to offend you in any way).

believe me, I tried so hard to make up excuses for Chitoge's behavior (she's really beautiful and I sort of want myself to like her) but it is just way too hard because she doesn't make sense at all.
you said she thought he hates her .. well yes apparently she does ! which I find very confusing because this means she wasn't paying attention to the first half of the beach conversation with Raku in last episode, he said that he doesn't dislike her as much as when they first met.
the second part of that conversation showed how her logic is so not understandable .. she said he hates him like 10 times which would leave anyone depressed, then immediately she asked him that stupid question out of nowhere and FORECED him to answer it, the answer made sense and was pretty predictable, she should've taken it much better taking into account that she spent the past 17 episodes insulting Raku and making sure he know how much she hates him ! but instead she got mega hurt and ran away, which leads us to her drama-queen attitude in this episode.

I am not going to explain the differences between her and the other characters, and I won't even say a word about Onodera because other people said many things about those differences already.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect your opinion.
but I think everyone is just mad about how this show is probably going to end (sooner or later in S2) with what we consider the most illogical and annoying character (again, no offense intended) winning over one of the sweetest and well made characters (even tho she's a pussy, and we all hate that) just because she happens to be the main character.

it is very unreasonable in our point of view which makes it really frustrating for many of us.

again, I am trying to do the "peaceful discussion" and do not want to offend anyone but as others have mentioned, when a character is badly made then there is nothing wrong with expressing she is bad.
Need More DESUUUU~~~

My Anime List
May 17, 2014 1:29 PM

Feb 2013
Only one episode (besides the OVA) to go...
Onodera looked fantastic in that dress, a shame she sprained her ankle.
It felt a bit rushed but a pretty good episode overall.

May 17, 2014 1:33 PM

Oct 2010
TsukiCrasher said:
Yes. Okay then.

This is for you:
Kirisaki Chitoge is a FICTIONAL character created by Naoshi Komi. Her personality and her actions are decided by Naoshi Komi.

That's fine. I know she's fictional, but that doesn't mean I can't find her annoying. I usually criticize the authors for their plots and how they're handled, not their characters. It makes more sense to me to criticize the characters themselves, but that's unimportant.
May 17, 2014 1:45 PM

Feb 2014
Madara31 said:
TsukiCrasher said:
Yes. Okay then.

This is for you:

That's fine. I know she's fictional, but that doesn't mean I can't find her annoying. I usually criticize the authors for their plots and how they're handled, not their characters. It makes more sense to me to criticize the characters themselves, but that's unimportant.

I think by criticizing a character we are indirectly criticizing its writer, it just sounds weird to me if you're watching a show (anime or not) and you say "oh I love/hate how well/badly written this character is" . no you just say "I like/dislike this character" !
but then I guess it is a matter of psychology and a matter of the degree each of us is immersed in whatever s/he watches .. it depends on the person.
Need More DESUUUU~~~

My Anime List
May 17, 2014 2:47 PM

Dec 2013
And next week is already the last episode:'( this anime was very good, I hope it comes out a second season soon.

I have the impression that Naoshi Komi hates Onodera, everytime someone or something happens to her and she can not advance her relationship with Raku.
May 17, 2014 2:47 PM

Nov 2013
As I expected, there was drama as the show is winding to an end. Nice to see they resolved it in one episode so next week can make way for a fitting season finale.
May 17, 2014 2:53 PM

Sep 2008
Oh well, there goes my hope of watching romance anime with unpredictable ending.

As someone said in "black bullet" episode thread about cliche there "Welcome to anime, enjoy your stay".
I swear, I am always rooting for losing character. Most of the time I find main characters bland and uninteresting and this show has not been any different.

But don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the ride, it's the finish line that usually dissapoints me.

Oh well, a decent end to this show. It had its ups and downs but it was fun nonetheless. I'll probably fastforward last episode since this one pretty much resolved everything.

5/10, a decent show and definite reccomendation for anyone looking for light romance/comedy stuff.
May 17, 2014 2:59 PM

Dec 2013
Caio_Nihilus said:

I have the impression that Naoshi Komi hates Onodera, everytime someone or something happens to her and she can not advance her relationship with Raku.

This.
Everytime he set up an opportunity for her, he takes it right away and ends up leaving her alone.
ImTheGuyMay 17, 2014 3:29 PM
Eh
May 17, 2014 3:02 PM
Dec 2011
To everyone who's hating on Chitoge and her behavior these last couple of episodes:

I totally get why you guys are mad, but I think you all are forgetting that she herself is mad at her own behavior as well. In this episode, she calls herself an idiot after that argument she and Raku had. This is important because you guys are essentially calling her a bitch, and while I agree she had displayed appropriate behavior to be labeled as such, she doesn't actually want to be like that.

Idk if any of you have experienced this kind of situation IRL but it's confusing to not like someone then suddenly find yourself really falling for them. You're not sure what to say, how to act or anything and often you let your emotions make your decisions be it through happiness or anger. Now, of course, a lot of this is blown up due to the fact that this is an anime so that should be expected, IMO.
May 17, 2014 3:11 PM

Jul 2013
Raku x Onodera gets trolled again, lmao.
Team Chitoge prevails.

But I like how all MAL users are suddenly experts on relationships/women, that's nice.
MinagatachiMay 17, 2014 3:15 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2014 3:18 PM

Sep 2008
Let me try and explain Chitoge actions as someone who went through something similar, believe it or not.
Last episode she realised she cares about him (kinda realised). She wanted some comfort from him, any kind of comfort. She was on the edge. She asked him that question because she hoped he'd calm her down. BAM. She got shut down. Hard.
She was broken, with any hope of having love returned gone.

Now, it wasn't same but I had a friend I liked during highschool, I tried to get close to her but we remained friends with me still having feelings for her. One day during college she called me. I told her never to contact me again, I didn't want to have anything to do with her.
We met about a year later and to this day we are still friends but I got over her. I wouldn't if we kept contact every day.
So, my personal experience aside, if Chitoge decided she does not want anything to do with Raku anymore and went on with that I'd be perfectly fine with that.

But this is romance and COMEDY anime, can't have sad endings for some character, now can we?

This is also why I like Chitoge much more than Onodera, she just feels much more like human being instead of typical anime girl in love that Onodera represents.

But this is just my preference.
May 17, 2014 3:21 PM

May 2013
Oh man, 1 episode left. A bittersweet ending, you know c:
May 17, 2014 3:58 PM

Feb 2014
TsukiCrasher said:

Yes. Okay then.

This is for you:

We all know that Chitoge and every one of the characters are fictional, but I think you are underestimating a delicate aspect of human psychology.

Characters can be annoying, or whatever, like real people, because they are meant to do such things. Yes, if you stop to think about it, you find it weird when you react with emotions to the actions of fictional characters, but I would feel stupid if I criticized the author because someone cried, smiled, got angry or acted like a bitch in his story.

And it's not like everyone of us is wishing Chitoge's death. This is just the meaning of a free internet forum.
May 17, 2014 4:01 PM

Jul 2013
fuck lyfe #teamonodera.
"Komugi, are you there?"

May 17, 2014 4:04 PM

Dec 2013
i can 100% see a season 2 now, *sigh*
May 17, 2014 4:12 PM

May 2011
Liked this episode and impatiently waiting for the next/last. It'll be fullfilling ending to the series. #TeamChitoge all the way. Impedes is boring but I must admit she looked hella cute as Juliet.
May 17, 2014 4:13 PM
May 2013
Chitoge is like another version of Louise (Zero no Tsukaima) whom I really hate.
Marika should've been Juliet though, dunno how she caught a cold when she was perfectly fine the day before that.
May 17, 2014 4:30 PM

Oct 2010
nina4life said:
Let me try and explain Chitoge actions as someone who went through something similar, believe it or not.
Last episode she realised she cares about him (kinda realised). She wanted some comfort from him, any kind of comfort. She was on the edge. She asked him that question because she hoped he'd calm her down. BAM. She got shut down. Hard.

Now, it wasn't same but I had a friend I liked during highschool, I tried to get close to her but we remained friends with me still having feelings for her. One day during college she called me. I told her never to contact me again, I didn't want to have anything to do with her.
We met about a year later and to this day we are still friends but I got over her. I wouldn't if we kept contact every day.
So, my personal experience aside, if Chitoge decided she does not want anything to do with Raku anymore and went on with that I'd be perfectly fine with that.

But this is romance and COMEDY anime, can't have sad endings for some character, now can we?

This is also why I like Chitoge much more than Onodera, she just feels much more like human being instead of typical anime girl in love that Onodera represents.

I definitely understand why Chitoge acted this way, they're still unjustifiable reasons though. If anything, if she was so serious about that question, she probably shouldn't have asked him directly after vehemently saying that she hated him so much. It didn't really set an appropriate mood did it? And Raku himself said in his head that he was a little hurt by that.
May 17, 2014 4:35 PM

Jul 2013
Madara31 said:
nina4life said:

I definitely understand why Chitoge acted this way, they're still unjustifiable reasons though. If anything, if she was so serious about that question, she probably shouldn't have asked him directly after vehemently saying that she hated him so much. It didn't really set an appropriate mood did it? And Raku himself said in his head that he was a little hurt by that.
She was confused, you're essentially just a bystander so things that seem clear to you won't seem clear to the people in the actual story.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2014 4:39 PM

Apr 2013
Only one more episode! Too bad, i really wanted to see this 1 "episode" in the manga.

May 17, 2014 4:40 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
It was a pretty good episode. It was obvious Chitoge would play Juliet. I mean there was no way Raku and Chitoge would end up staying on bad terms, and what better way to make up than before the Romeo x Juliet play.

Although Chitoge isn't my favorite girl from Nisekoi she did get a 4.5/5 performance this episode. For one she straight up slapped Raku for being TOO dense. He tells her at the beach she's violent, doesn't know what sweet means always hits him, and he still didn't know why she was in a less friendly mood. Good for Chitoge, he needed to be slapped for being rude to her. Raku could have just told her he doesn't like her personality instead of listing her bad points.

Poor Onodera, she sprained her leg and thus Chitoge had to take her place.

Screenshots of the episode:
Marika's serious expression lol
Ep 19 opening art. Onodera's and Tsugumi's dressed were beautiful.
Onodera's expression lol
Marika pulling a Hitagi lol
Chitoge's dad went rage mode lol
Ep 19 ending art. Marika and Onodera KAWAII

May 17, 2014 4:41 PM

Aug 2013
Goddamnit ladder girl! You hurted both Onodera physically and mentaly with your foolishness!

Chitoge, getting real tired of your shit... Tsundere that get mad of the consequence of their tsundere act get me out of my gong. Seriously, don't tell a guy that you hate him and ask all of sudden ''would you think the two of us going out would work?'', wtf is that kind of logic?!? o.O
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 17, 2014 4:45 PM
Oct 2010
*sigh*

Subtleties are completely lost on some people.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
May 17, 2014 4:47 PM

Dec 2012
TsukiCrasher said:
Okay... That's it.

I'll say honestly here.

I'm not creating a reason for you to hate Onodera. If anything, I'm creating a reason for you to hate me and only me, although I would hope that a difference of opinion over a fictional character wouldn't be a cause for hatred. If you hate Onodera (or any fictional character) because of something that character's fans do rather than because of the character themselves, that's pretty sad.

Also, peaceful discussion doesn't mean "nobody says anything bad about anyone ever." It is easy to have that type of discussion when everybody is only talking about what they like about the show, but some of us also like to whine talk about what we dislike. Even though she has positive qualities, I don't particularly like Chitoge. I made that very clear. I also don't really understand why people like her - or I didn't until I read the post I've quoted below.

While I can't speak for anybody else, I do not think poorly of anyone (including you) solely because they like her. I imagine there are reasons why someone might like Chitoge that would make me think poorly of them, but there are reasons why someone might like Onodera that would make me think less of them too, and the same goes for probably any fictional character.

nina4life said:

I still don't like Chitoge, but then I basically understood why she was mad at him the moment it happened so it's not like this is new information to me. Nonetheless, thank you for providing an example of someone who likes her for a reason that I actually think is good.

This is actually similar to why I like Onodera. To me, she's not a 'typical anime girl in love' (well, at least not any more than any of the other girls, who are all to some extent archetypes) - she's someone who I sympathize with. Yeah, I get annoyed that she can't confess because it doesn't advance the plot, but I'm not really angry with her. I'm shy. I would probably have gone 18 episodes before asking someone if I could kiss them too.
May 17, 2014 4:51 PM

Jan 2009
1. Onodera looks great as juliet; Dat bitch slap hurts; got serious at the end. Wish more of those scenes happened

2. Ichijo again told chitoge all the negatives & everything still works out. Amazing

7/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
May 17, 2014 4:55 PM

Oct 2012
Geez it's like a warzone here with all the different ships firing at each other. #Chitoge

The drama was a nice change of pace, I wouldn't want to see it every week but I still enjoyed it. Next week is the last episode :( I really hope there ends up being a season 2 at some point.
May 17, 2014 5:02 PM

Oct 2010
Minagatachi said:
She was confused, you're essentially just a bystander so things that seem clear to you won't seem clear to the people in the actual story.
She was confused about her feelings for Raku, but that shouldn't cloud her judgement on when an appropriate time is to ask such a question, they're two completely different issues. And quite frankly confusion doesn't excuse the behavior either, especially not the slap. It's not like you lose all sense of rationality and reason when you're confused.
Madara31May 17, 2014 5:06 PM
May 17, 2014 5:17 PM

Sep 2008
Madara31 said:
Minagatachi said:
She was confused about her feelings for Raku, but that shouldn't cloud her judgement on when an appropriate time is to ask such a question, they're two completely different issues. And quite frankly confusion doesn't excuse the behavior either, especially not the slap. It's not like you lose all sense of rationality and reason when you're confused.

Actually, I think slap made both much and no sense.
On one hand, when a girl made it clear she does not want anything to do with you try reading situation. Raku is an idiot. He is. But I like him. However, he can not read anything. Typical romance male lead. He not only failed to read situation, he literaly lit fuel to fire (Is that correct expression?).
He made completely wrong move, where instead of apologizing and trying to save what can be saved by trying to understand her he did the opposite. Gave her more reasons to be angry and in process hurting her even more.
She was sad over what happened before and this just crushed her. At least it would in RL situation.

On the other hand, if she really wanted to go through with her plan to get away from him so she'd feel better (something I understand and symphatise with) she should have taken what he said, get away, cry somewhere in a corner and move on with her life.
By doing what she did she just confirmed she's not strong enough to leave him and move on.

And dear Lord, for a show that I rated as mediocre I sure as hell care a lot about characters.
I guess they did that part right.
Well, except Marika, don't care about her one bit.
May 17, 2014 5:22 PM

Jul 2012
The big scene begins next episode, woot!

Great episode!!!
May 17, 2014 5:25 PM

Jan 2014
im gonna miss this show. you can be cheer for onodera,chitoge or tachibana but they manage to make you satisfied in just 20 min regardless of that...

This was K.O
May 17, 2014 5:41 PM

Jan 2013
Felt like something was close yo developing. Good episode, definitely wont have a kiss scene next episode.
May 17, 2014 5:53 PM

May 2014
How do people like Onodera?
I hate her with a passion.
May 17, 2014 6:03 PM

Dec 2012
Kazataro said:
How do people like Onodera?
I hate her with a passion.

Is there any particular reason for this?

Also, I explained why I like her above, but basically it's because she behaves similarly to how I expect I would if I were in her situation.
May 17, 2014 6:04 PM

Nov 2012
Honestly I think Chitoge completely overreacted when she slapped Raku.

All over what he said at the beach too,which honestly didn't seem like a big deal to me.

Only one episode left.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

237 by Term4738 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

180 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.