Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
May 18, 2014 9:15 AM

Dec 2013
TsukiCrasher said:
La~ La~ La~

La~ La~ La~

Chitoge is so... cute~ Don't care what people say because she is so cute... She so freaking cute.

She is the cutest~

Mmm...I know you're trying to say something here but I can't put my tongue on it.
TyrelMay 20, 2014 9:47 PM
Eh
May 18, 2014 9:17 AM
Nov 2013
Then don't put your tongue on it~
hehe... :)
May 18, 2014 10:20 AM

Feb 2013
Chitoge's reaction was natural and I don't mind it. In all the other occasions they both yelled at each other, but it was mostly overreactions that played no role. In episode 19 they way Raku said what he thought about Chitoge wasn't really appropriate, and of course anyone would mind.

The slap was probably a bit too much, but from here on they'll get much closer.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
May 18, 2014 10:21 AM

Jan 2012
SS chitoge going full speed
May 18, 2014 10:40 AM

Sep 2013
Still hoping for an anime original ending thou I know it's not coming. Because the back forth romcom situations take a toll on me. I kind of enjoy it but I always hesitate to start watching a new episode because I hate non ending harem shows... or those that don't have desent ending that gives closure(harem endings suck ass) :D Please Shaft let Chitoge ship sail !!! :D
May 18, 2014 11:17 AM
Mar 2014
The fact that people still root for Chitoge after this is concrete evidence that they only like her because of her looks.
May 18, 2014 11:23 AM

Dec 2009
yUuRi_03 said:
for this entire series, team onodera has been constantly trolled.

Lol totally agreed.#TeamOnodera. Though I'm an Onodera fan, I do feel sorry for Marika :/. She's had the least screen time out of the three. Hoping for a season 2.
May 18, 2014 11:26 AM
Jan 2011
Raku would have been justified in returning that slap. Who would deal with someone that constantly abuses them? Women beating men is always played for humor but if you tried the opposite then feminists would come out of the woodwork.
May 18, 2014 11:29 AM

Mar 2014
A minuscule amount of development between Chitoge/Raku but compared to the rest of the episodes, it was by a wide margin.
May 18, 2014 11:43 AM

Jul 2013
SolitaryFear said:
The fact that people still root for Chitoge after this is concrete evidence that they only like her because of her looks.

Pssshh.. Tsundere >>>>>>> DereDere

And also
May 18, 2014 11:51 AM

Feb 2013
jiraiya_sensei said:
SolitaryFear said:

And also

Yeah, and she gets much better with the progression of the story. Onodera, on the other hand, is one of the blandest, most indecisive character in the entire series.
May 18, 2014 11:53 AM

Jul 2013
Fiji said:
This is what I hate, that Onodera's thunder with a sprain... but so glad Chitoge stopped brooding over this.

The end card is cute! Dunno which artist it is though but I have seen this style.

+1
Too bad for Onodera... She looked really good in that costume! She doesn't get a break though...
I can't believe there is just one episode left... Maaaaaaan!
May 18, 2014 12:15 PM

Dec 2013
It's impressive that the SS Onodera is still sailing with so many cracks and leaks.

Amazing what some wood and duck-tape can do.
Eh
May 18, 2014 1:03 PM
Dec 2013
I really hated how Kirisaki was being so unfair about everything towards Raku. Like seriously slapping him, cause he was trying to solve the issue and then waiting for him to solve the issue again? Try solving your own problems Kirisaki...
May 18, 2014 1:14 PM

Nov 2013
You people talk like Chitoge is asking to kiss her or trying to confess on daily basis, who is indecisive one here? How is it Onodera's fault that that idot fell asleep? I bet Chitoge wouldn't confess or ask for kiss even if she wanted to. Lets root for Marika then?
May 18, 2014 1:16 PM
Dec 2013
sadfacelv said:
You people talk like Chitoge is asking to kiss her or trying to confess on daily basis, who is indecisive one here? How is it Onodera's fault that that idot fell asleep? I bet Chitoge wouldn't confess or ask for kiss even if she wanted to. Lets root for Marika then?

Yea, atleast Marika knows what she wants and aint afraid of trying to get it.
May 18, 2014 1:20 PM

Jan 2011
sherlock5545 said:
jiraiya_sensei said:
SolitaryFear said:

And also

Yeah, and she gets much better with the progression of the story. Onodera, on the other hand, is one of the blandest, most indecisive character in the entire series.
once a DereDere always a DereDere
May 18, 2014 1:39 PM

Feb 2013
katsu044 said:
sherlock5545 said:
jiraiya_sensei said:
SolitaryFear said:

And also

once a DereDere always a DereDere

I really don't know. On Nisekoi I really can't stand Onodera's DereDere attitude. Though on Shokugeki no Soma I absolutely love Megumi's DereDere character.

Chitoge is probably one of the few tsunderes I like.
May 18, 2014 1:59 PM
Feb 2009
welp 1 more episode to go.
May 18, 2014 2:04 PM

Mar 2013
pretty sure 80% of people here already know Chitoge was gonna play Juliet role. Following ep 18, ep 19 is a make up episode with Chitoge.
May 18, 2014 2:12 PM

Jan 2014
A really great episode! I was a bit annoyed by Chitoge's behavior but everything turned out well. And Raku was really cool pretending to be cold towards Chitoge! Unfortunately there's only one episode left..:(
May 18, 2014 3:22 PM

Jan 2011
This episode is one clear example why people see the anime genre as childish. Such a bad storywriting from the author, unbelieavable. It literally meant that Chitoge actually liked the whole fake dating till now and wasnt simply putting up with it. Cose suddenly she doesnt give a shit about clan wars and people dieing anymore?!? On a whim. I mean, come on, not that the plot was anything special, but to shit on it like that for the sakes of forced drama is just wrong.

Im utterly dissapointed. Score down 2 points to 7/10. Lets see how it will finish, but I dont think it can remedy the shit that was this episode. Not even Ruri and Shuu can save it now.
AlexGKMay 18, 2014 3:30 PM
May 18, 2014 3:40 PM
Oct 2010
AlexGK said:
This episode is one clear example why people see the anime genre as childish. Such a bad storywriting from the author, unbelieavable. It literally meant that Chitoge actually liked the whole fake dating till now and wasnt simply putting up with it.

It was pretty much shown multiple times prior to this that she was coming around about the whole situation. Hence her asking Raku if it would have worked out. She obviously didn't like it at first but I thought they made it clear she started to...

Cose suddenly she doesnt give a shit about clan wars and people dieing anymore?!?

I actually kinda agree with this, but dude it's pretty much women. They do some crazy ass shit for no reason. From another angle it could be to emphasize how much she hated raku at that point in time.
May 18, 2014 5:17 PM

Aug 2012
Man don't even consider Tsugumi for the role or anything..

skudoops said:

but dude it's pretty much women. They do some crazy ass shit for no reason.

This. Chitoge is a pretty believable character here.
May 18, 2014 5:27 PM
Mar 2014
sadfacelv said:

Absolutely right. Chitoge after realizing her feelings has a WAY harder time trying to confess. At least Onodera got kinda close at the beginning, but Chitoge is nowhere NEAR even the thought of confessing.

I'm 100% certain that people only like her because of the looks. Now, if you truly like TsunDeres... I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be to the level where they put the blame entirely on the other person when it's her own fault. Right now, Chitoge is just annoying. She vehemently denies her feelings for more than half the series and for the other half does the opposite of what she wants. THAT'S what I call indecisive.

Plus Onodera's shyness is a bit cute :P

Chitoge isn't shy, just annoying and all around frustrating for me.
May 18, 2014 5:37 PM

Mar 2014
AlexGK said:
This episode is one clear example why people see the anime genre as childish. Such a bad storywriting from the author, unbelieavable. It literally meant that Chitoge actually liked the whole fake dating till now and wasnt simply putting up with it. Cose suddenly she doesnt give a shit about clan wars and people dieing anymore?!? On a whim. I mean, come on, not that the plot was anything special, but to shit on it like that for the sakes of forced drama is just wrong.

Im utterly dissapointed. Score down 2 points to 7/10. Lets see how it will finish, but I dont think it can remedy the shit that was this episode. Not even Ruri and Shuu can save it now.

You had it at a 9/10, did you not see the bad writing from episode 1?
May 18, 2014 5:42 PM
Nov 2008
Chitoge only realized/confirmed her feelings the last episode, and you guys are expecting her to know what to do, really? On the other hand Kosaki had been liking Raku for ages, of course she knows what she wants. The fact that Chitoge asked those questions on the beach immediately after realizing is proof she was trying to figure things out with Raku and was a huge start.

About Chitoge not caring about clans and shit anymore, it's obvious that she's hurt and tired because she fell in love with him because of the couple act, yet Raku says he didn't like her elaborately. Continuing with the fake lovers thing would just hurt her even more. Under these circumstances, you'd expect a girl to be all emotional and act like that.
May 18, 2014 6:00 PM

Oct 2010
Oh look, another episode with a reset ending.
May 18, 2014 6:09 PM
May 2014
im confused on the ending, so does Chitoge not like him anymore?
May 18, 2014 6:55 PM

Jul 2013
el_anime said:
im confused on the ending, so does Chitoge not like him anymore?
She is relieved after finding out that Raku doesn't hate her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2014 7:13 PM

Dec 2013
Wow this episode ended so nicely. Finally Kirisaki and Raku's misunderstandings are cleared. It was so intense. I kinda felt bad for Raku at first because Chitoge was kind of mad at Raku and being very unfair about it. Then Raku got really mad as well which mad Chitoge slap him (damn~). Oh and Onodera in that dress, so cute :D

I'm not sure if theres going to be a 2nd season or not but I feel that this is just the surface of Raku and Chitoge's relationship so the series can't just possibly end with 1 more episode. Anyways, this episode deserved a 5/5. ^_^
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
May 18, 2014 7:23 PM
Mar 2014
BTW guys, the manga is really nice. Nothing is lost at all, I personally was hesitating about reading the manga but it is amazing. I'm not a huge manga reader but the writer really brings things out in it.

So... with one episode left, don't hesitate to start reading. Trust me, it's really good and doesn't leave out any stuff like the anime. :D
May 18, 2014 8:07 PM

Oct 2011
OMG this hit me! Raku and Chitoge's relation is just like Romeo and Juliet !!!!!!

I see why Chitoge is the popular one
May 18, 2014 9:04 PM

Jul 2012
Argh!
One! More! Episode! xD

So, some Raku and Onodera scenes. :3 Onodera in that dress~! D: She's so cute~! D:
Raku looks awesome in that Romeo outfit too. :3

Oh!!!!! A fight between Chitoge and Raku! D: But, they later made up later on. :3

I was so sad that Onodera couldn't play in the...play! D: Damn it! I wanted to see Raku x Onodera! D:

Next episode....final episode! D:
May 18, 2014 9:15 PM

Nov 2009
Why can't things just work out for Raku and Onodera?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2014 11:09 PM

Apr 2012
The end is in Culture Festival Drama

Raku and Chitoge finally "bit" honest about his feeling and been together again as fake lover. :D

hope there is 2nd season, I just used to the Nisekoi Anime Art. :)

May 19, 2014 5:32 AM

Jan 2011
pLaguE_ said:
AlexGK said:

You had it at a 9/10, did you not see the bad writing from episode 1?

The show had Ruri and Shuu who somehow managed to hold the score high. I agree I should have had dropped it a point a while ago. But the show ends next week so thats irrelevant now.
May 19, 2014 6:02 AM

Jan 2014
I really hate Chitoge Kirisaki. Shes just too dramatic and stupid. She wasn't even being mature enough to make the first move in improving their relationship, yet she continued to expect him to do something. Shes unreasonable and selfish, and the shit she said to Raku was so fucking unnecessary. Girls amiright!? pfft
"I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil." - Senjougahara Hitagi
"What we see is reality, what we remember is an illusion." - Cloud Strife
May 19, 2014 7:50 AM

Aug 2013
Chitoge is the best girl in anime with certainty
I was angry at Raku in recent episodes, he screwed up and had not even noticed, and deserved that big slap in the face
Marika is always the funniest part of the anime
just missing another episode, will be funny to see them acting like Romeo and Juliet
May 19, 2014 10:03 AM
Nov 2013
Oh, damn!

Chitoge is freaking cute!

She is probably the only girl who got 'real' development in this series.

Well, the manga is really fun to read (except for the months of... *cough* filler chapters *cough*)

I really want to see the Christmas/Mother Arc to be animated though... *sad. (Hoping for 2nd Season!)
May 19, 2014 10:38 AM

Sep 2007
My god is Chitoge such a bitch.

May 19, 2014 11:07 AM
Apr 2013
yUuRi_03 said:
The gorilla chitoge was really out of bounds...raku is really correct when he says that he is not graceful at all. And I dont care that people hates hearing that chitoge was being a bitch...she really was a bitch at this episode..I couldnt stand her antics and drama! Really irritating to the core

tall this time, I was still hoping that eventually I will like chitoge but I know damn well that its never gonna happen. Well from seeing the trailer for this one, I was pretty sure im really gonna root for this blonde tsundere but after a few episodes, I fell inlove with onodera's chracter and cane to hate this downright violent gorilla of a girl...but nothing we can do about it...she's obviously the main girl...how onodera conveniently sprained her ankle..really saw it coming..the author has been doing all sorts of stuff to purposely hinder any developments that will happrn between raku and onodera...for this entire series, team onodera has been constantly trolled...from the baseball hitting the window to raku falling asleep on the beach..even that test of courage which raku and onodera were suppose to be a pair..chitoge had to get herself lost..sheessshhh..I feel so bitter already knowing the gorilla will be the main lead girl...

but still...TEAM ONODERA all the way!

she really looked so cute in her juliet outfit. :)

totally agree. the author kill onodera development!!!
May 19, 2014 12:39 PM

Apr 2011
Madara31 said:
Chitoge has been such a bitch lately, but this was ridiculous, Raku didn't deserve that slap at all.

She vehemently said she hated him last episode BEFORE Raku said what hurt her, she starts acting cold and turns down the play whilst hiding the reasons why, she says she wants nothing more to do with him, saying all these hurtful things while he was just trying to see what was wrong, so when he finally has enough of her shit she slaps him? Nah man, Chitoge needs to sort out her attitude.

she had every right to treat him like shit! He shit on her face when they were at the beach. What would you do if you were in Chitoge's position (Reverse roles). You ask a girl if it would really work out between us(in a serious tone) (I like you). To have the chick just completely shit in your face like what Raku did. Thats not even being friend carded, it called being a complete asshole and nobody should put up with that attitude. I would have done the same thing, or just not have had any more contact. Also it took Chitoge to tell Raku that he fucked up on the beach. Then he says I still don't understand why ur so upset? Really dude. She was hitting on you for 2 epds before the beach epd! Read the mood you oblivious generic MC

#TeanChitoge
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
May 19, 2014 12:42 PM

Dec 2013
kaleidoshadow said:
yUuRi_03 said:
The gorilla chitoge was really out of bounds...raku is really correct when he says that he is not graceful at all. And I dont care that people hates hearing that chitoge was being a bitch...she really was a bitch at this episode..I couldnt stand her antics and drama! Really irritating to the core

tall this time, I was still hoping that eventually I will like chitoge but I know damn well that its never gonna happen. Well from seeing the trailer for this one, I was pretty sure im really gonna root for this blonde tsundere but after a few episodes, I fell inlove with onodera's chracter and cane to hate this downright violent gorilla of a girl...but nothing we can do about it...she's obviously the main girl...how onodera conveniently sprained her ankle..really saw it coming..the author has been doing all sorts of stuff to purposely hinder any developments that will happrn between raku and onodera...for this entire series, team onodera has been constantly trolled...from the baseball hitting the window to raku falling asleep on the beach..even that test of courage which raku and onodera were suppose to be a pair..chitoge had to get herself lost..sheessshhh..I feel so bitter already knowing the gorilla will be the main lead girl...

I think we should get used to the idea that the author is team chitoge.
Eh
May 19, 2014 1:16 PM

Jan 2014
ImTheGuy said:
kaleidoshadow said:
yUuRi_03 said:

I think we should get used to the idea that the author is team chitoge.

seems like you guys didnt understand the point of the anime.Onodera is a plot device to make readers/viewers focused while Chitoge developes her character.Others are just there to comedy/fanservice...This show is in the very middle between a harem and a romance anime(or harem and romance anime at the exact same time) all characters has strong points so you may like any of them but Chitoge is not a part of Harem she is the main girl for mangaka
May 19, 2014 1:23 PM

Nov 2013
HungLikeaZombie said:

she had every right to treat him like shit! He shit on her face when they were at the beach. What would you do if you were in Chitoge's position (Reverse roles). You ask a girl if it would really work out between us(in a serious tone) (I like you). To have the chick just completely shit in your face like what Raku did. Thats not even being friend carded, it called being a complete asshole and nobody should put up with that attitude. I would have done the same thing, or just not have had any more contact. Also it took Chitoge to tell Raku that he fucked up on the beach. Then he says I still don't understand why ur so upset? Really dude. She was hitting on you for 2 epds before the beach epd! Read the mood you oblivious generic MC

#TeanChitoge

it's ok that before asking that question about working out, you said that you hate her? xDDD I don't think anyone would ever be in such position
May 19, 2014 1:48 PM

Dec 2013
LonelyWizard said:

seems like you guys didnt understand the point of the anime.Onodera is a plot device to make readers/viewers focused while Chitoge developes her character.Others are just there to comedy/fanservice...This show is in the very middle between a harem and a romance anime(or harem and romance anime at the exact same time) all characters has strong points so you may like any of them but Chitoge is not a part of Harem she is the main girl for mangaka

Your explanation of this anime made it a whole lot less appealing to me. I get chitoge is the main girl but it won't hurt to have some development for other girls then continue to have chitoge to be the end girl(just as planned). It would make the show much better rather than just focusing on one girl and everyone else just be props for the show.
Eh
May 19, 2014 2:57 PM

Oct 2010
HungLikeaZombie said:
Madara31 said:
Chitoge has been such a bitch lately, but this was ridiculous, Raku didn't deserve that slap at all.

She vehemently said she hated him last episode BEFORE Raku said what hurt her, she starts acting cold and turns down the play whilst hiding the reasons why, she says she wants nothing more to do with him, saying all these hurtful things while he was just trying to see what was wrong, so when he finally has enough of her shit she slaps him? Nah man, Chitoge needs to sort out her attitude.

#TeanChitoge
I along with many other people in this thread have already extensively clarified why Chitoge has been a bitch these previous two episodes, so I'll just merge some of my previous posts:

Firstly, people keep on calling Raku dense and oblivious, yet they don't realize that Chitoge and Onodera are every bit as dense as he is. This whole show is full of these three continuously failing to read the situation. That's why the plot moves so slowly.

Secondly, Chitoge had just said she vehemently hates him, then sincerely asks him if they'd make a good couple? How can Raku read the situation from that? especially considering how she constantly physically abuses him for no reason. That's not called being a tsundere, that's called being a violent bitch, and Raku has had to put up with that shit for the whole series. He just said the truth, and didn't even say that he hates her, that was Chitoge jumping to conclusions. Prior to this, Chitoge gave NO hints at all that she was even slightly feeling this way, at least not to Raku. So to him she was the same old gorilla girl who constantly hits him, and what had transpired just 10 seconds earlier to her question was enough evidence to support this.

Thirdly, Raku didn't give her any more reasons to be angry after this incident. All he did was worry about her, ask her what was wrong, and why she was brushing him off, and she responds by saying she couldn't give two shits about him and slaps him while hiding was was actually upsetting her. Raku and Onodera are also dishonest and indecisive, but their dishonesty doesn't cause others to suffer like Chitoge's has done to Raku here. All he did was try to sort out the situation.

Also, it's not as if Chitoge hasn't done this to Raku in the past. When Chitoge said that hanging out together wasn't as bad as it used to be, and Raku was genuinely pleased with that and was agreeing with her, only for her to pull a troll face and basically say in your dreams. In that case, Chitoge completely shit in Raku's face. Yet did he go and give her the cold shoulder for a week and then slap her face even though she deserves it? no. He continued to put up with it.

Raku isn't a mind reader. If someone constantly acts towards you the way Chitoge does towards him, even in that very episode, and then suddenly asks you whether or not you think they'd make a great couple, you're not suddenly gonna answer affirmatively. Not saying what he said was smart, but it was justified. Chitoge's actions weren't. They were hypocritical and showed that she can't take what she dishes out.
Madara31May 19, 2014 3:55 PM
May 19, 2014 4:10 PM

Jul 2013
Madara31 said:
HungLikeaZombie said:
Madara31 said:

#TeanChitoge
I along with many other people in this thread have already extensively clarified why Chitoge has been a bitch these previous two episodes, so I'll just merge some of my previous posts:

Firstly, people keep on calling Raku dense and oblivious, yet they don't realize that Chitoge and Onodera are every bit as dense as he is. This whole show is full of these three continuously failing to read the situation. That's why the plot moves so slowly.

Secondly, Chitoge had just said she vehemently hates him, then sincerely asks him if they'd make a good couple? How can Raku read the situation from that? especially considering how she constantly physically abuses him for no reason. That's not called being a tsundere, that's called being a violent bitch, and Raku has had to put up with that shit for the whole series. He just said the truth, and didn't even say that he hates her, that was Chitoge jumping to conclusions. Prior to this, Chitoge gave NO hints at all that she was even slightly feeling this way, at least not to Raku. So to him she was the same old gorilla girl who constantly hits him, and what had transpired just 10 seconds earlier to her question was enough evidence to support this.

Thirdly, Raku didn't give her any more reasons to be angry after this incident. All he did was worry about her, ask her what was wrong, and why she was brushing him off, and she responds by saying she couldn't give two shits about him and slaps him while hiding was was actually upsetting her. Raku and Onodera are also dishonest and indecisive, but their dishonesty doesn't cause others to suffer like Chitoge's has done to Raku here. All he did was try to sort out the situation.

Also, it's not as if Chitoge hasn't done this to Raku in the past. When Chitoge said that hanging out together wasn't as bad as it used to be, and Raku was genuinely pleased with that and was agreeing with her, only for her to pull a troll face and basically say in your dreams. In that case, Chitoge completely shit in Raku's face. Yet did he go and give her the cold shoulder for a week and then slap her face even though she deserves it? no. He continued to put up with it.

Raku isn't a mind reader. If someone constantly acts towards you the way Chitoge does towards him, even in that very episode, and then suddenly asks you whether or not you think they'd make a great couple, you're not suddenly gonna answer affirmatively. Not saying what he said was smart, but it was justified. Chitoge's actions weren't. They were hypocritical and showed that she can't take what she dishes out.
Can we just agree that every character in the show is overwhelmingly stupid?
May 19, 2014 4:31 PM

Jan 2014
ImTheGuy said:
LonelyWizard said:

Your explanation of this anime made it a whole lot less appealing to me. I get chitoge is the main girl but it won't hurt to have some development for other girls then continue to have chitoge to be the end girl(just as planned). It would make the show much better rather than just focusing on one girl and everyone else just be props for the show.
im not saying it makes show better or not.thats just how it works on this one. Raku end up in some situations with other girls,tachibana jumps over him when he does something she becomes embarrassed,onodera does her job and keeps being cutest person in earth so they both become embarrassed,tsugumi threatens him then becomes embarrassed,while this all happens there happens some progress with chitoge...im not saying its a bad show,its actually one of my favourites. just kinda different from what you expect.

"To Love Ru" - "Ecchi" + "Progressing Romance" = "Nisekoi"

You need to read One-Shot Manga for Nisekoi(Chapter 0) to understand it better.in that 1 chapter only manga there is no other characters,just Chitoge x Raku in some kind of love like Romeo x Juliette
LoneWizzyMay 19, 2014 4:39 PM
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

237 by Term4738 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

180 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.