Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 10, 2012 4:17 PM
Mar 2010
there needs to be a season 2 already. There have been plenty of chapters released to make a new one. hmph
Oct 29, 2012 1:55 AM
Dec 2011
MORE MUST HAVE MORE!! And more romance <33
Feb 4, 2013 9:07 AM
Dec 2011
It's been awhile since I was so into an anime (that wasn't still airing), so it was rather refreshing.

I really liked the way they ended it. Before watching the final episode I was worried they were going to try and cram a ton of stuff into one episode and eventually just ruin the anime like so many others have.

Hoping there's another season!
May 25, 2013 12:50 PM

Jul 2012
I can't figure out whether I'm disappointed or completely satisfied .___.
On one hand, it was a good episode.
On the other, it was kind of anti-climatic! I mean, Ayanami just runs off and that's it? I really hope they're planning on a second season, because if they're not, they could've at twisted the original plot to a more completely ending.
Sep 29, 2013 7:41 AM

Mar 2011
Not sure If I liked this ending or not.

It was a decent episode, but lots is left unanswered. So the fight with Ayanami was all art of the trial in the end?

Well overall enjoyable anime 7.5/10.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Oct 9, 2013 6:48 PM
Jul 2013
I have always loved every episode of 07 Ghost,
it would be nice if there would be another one like it. o-o
Or another season. :O
Mar 7, 2014 8:24 AM

May 2008
It's finally over :D The whole series was super slow paced. Teito is such a wimp, so easily to manipulate... The fighting scences didn't entertained me much... Mostly focused are their inner conflicts and friendship. I didn't like that they overusing the flashbacks. All important characters are males which make sense since it's aimed for girls. Idk why the blond guy is named Frau. Frau means Woman in German. He should be named to Mann IMO. Well, as a guy I have seen worse, so this series gets 5/10 from me.
Oct 24, 2014 12:53 PM

Apr 2014
I'm in some kind of trance now. In the top 5 best animes I've seen easily. IF ONLY THE ENDING WASN'T LIKE THAT. I'm so going to read the manga now because I'm completely captovated by this show. Ok I could rant forever.
Dec 8, 2014 1:09 PM

Jun 2010
I loved it mostly but I really wanted to see some badass scenes from Teito and especially Ayanami. The ending was disappointing.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2015 9:09 PM

Dec 2012
I suppose with all of the world building and atrocious pacing, it was impossible to ask for a complete story at this point. I'm just glad that the open end is the start of a new journey, one which I may hop on board the manga for.

If I had to sum up the entirety of this series, I'd say "potential wasted" describes my thoughts perfectly. The first 9 episodes were mind numbing, dull, and really had me seriously considering dropping this. There were so many inconsistencies and lack of common sense, particularly how Teito's chains were dealt with. Episode 10, however, felt like the door to a brand new show and episode 11 onward made me wonder if I was watching a completely different anime. I'm not sure what it was. Maybe it was filler, maybe a change in staff, or perhaps a new breath of inspiration. Regardless, it felt as though 07-Ghost was reinvented at episode 11 and maintained my interest up until the end. It definitely went to show that there is a phenomenal difference between whether or not something has direction and purpose.

Even though the first 2/5ths of the show has dealt significant damage to overall impression of 07 Ghost, I thoroughly enjoyed the rest of what was offered to the point where interest in the manga was piqued when I realized the story wasn't going to be over. It's very rare for me to take interest in the source material so I think that really speaks volumes about what happens when this series did manage to follow its due course. I found the lore and world building to be very engaging and liked seeing the different steps of Teito's development from a naive boy bent on revenge to one who wants to grasp the truth with his own hands and right the wrongs.

With all of that in mind, I think my score can be broken down to something like this:

Ep 1-9: 4.5/10
Ep 10: 6/10
Ep 11-25: 7.5/10

Overall going to say a 6/10, the second portion of the show was its saving grace and has given me the rare gift of adding another manga to my PTR, especially considering it's a complete story now.
Apr 15, 2015 7:45 PM

Jun 2012
idk how to talk about this anime one part of me really enjoyed the show i ain't really into boy love stuff but this one wasn't bad and pretty interesting some moments it felt really slow progressing but at same time when episode was over i thought is it over already so that was kinda weird also it might have a bit better action in it.

that ending is really a downer to me since i now really want a season 2 which most likely ain't gone happen any more or you must have 1 of this epic reviving shows after several years but i don't think that can happen to this one the hype ain't big enough for that.

for me its a 7/10 all thought my mind is saying lower at the moment but since it wouldn't be fair to down grade this show while it is pretty good except that if the ending was not such a big cliff hanger i might have considered a 8 or maybe even a 9 that would be really maybe.

might considering reading the manga in a while.
RobertovkApr 15, 2015 8:00 PM
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Jan 23, 2016 12:02 PM

Jan 2015
when I finished 25th episode.... I was like Hooray!!! no more this crap !!! But damn....this show was one snail of the ride [ so slow ]....Labrador - da best Bishop ever !!!!

2.5/5 ---- 5/10 - Average at best...
Jan 28, 2017 4:53 PM

Oct 2016
What a clusterfuck of an anime...horrible pacing, it never answers any of the questions it asks, it throws in random plot elements and expects the viewer to understand it...I mean it was at least enjoyable because of the characters (after the first 10 episodes anyway) and it had good animation and a good soundtrack, but other than that, just abysmal.

Also, Teito why you gotta keep going on about Mikage when best guy Hakuren is right there.
Aug 8, 2018 8:50 AM
Dec 2014
At first I though the anime would be boring because it looked like Tsubasa Chronicle.But,it's not really bad the fights are not that good but the fantasy elements makes this show decent.
Nov 24, 2018 1:42 AM
Apr 2018
From which chapter should I start reading after watching the anime? Thanks in advance.
Sep 5, 2019 7:32 PM

Oct 2015
The duel by Teito and Ayanami really just ended suddenly, and that really pissed me off! Like who runs away from a duel on the last episode, like really my guy? It was not just a duel that snapped just like that, like everything went faster from this episode. Teito passing the bishop exam and sets off right away after becoming Frau's apprentice, like what about the army, surely Lance can't handle them alone. I get it he wanted to set off to the land of Seele and do a thorough self discovery and recover his lost memories about his past, but at least he should've handled what was in front of him first and then set off without any hold ups. We don't know much about the seven ghosts, or the eye of the Mikhail and why the army is so eager to obtain it, or who and what the sealed Verloren is? I really wanted to see Verloren, he has been mentioned a lot in the series and it made me interested in the guy. But that scene with Teito and Frau was great, I like how he laid it all out to him since the guy has been his support structure from the entire series.

All in all I enjoyed it until it got clogged with so much things going and introduced later on. But it was a decent anime nevertheless, I wouldn't mind a season 2 since the story line just cut like that. The characters were good, I liked Frau, damn that guy was the coolest monkey in the jungle! The other ghosts hardly had major settings from the show to remember. Hakuren didn't have a strong presence on the show considering the guy was always on the limelight , it was almost like he was forced as a replacement for Mikage.

7/10
lihle808Sep 5, 2019 7:37 PM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 5, 2021 1:29 PM

May 2019
It was a fine show. It had huge potential but it is wasted completely by staying at the church the whole show. It had it’s epic moments though.

Woud for sure watch a second season because I have the feeling the real plot is only just beginning.

6/10
Sep 4, 2021 8:44 PM
Apr 2018
is it because the ending was an open one wss why i didn't like it? it's fine but i felt something was missing 😭 and the fight was so anticlimactic gosh i thought it would be something.

i read on reddit that it's better to read the manga instead so i think am gonna go with that since overall i still enjoyed the show.
Mar 10, 2022 7:39 PM
Dec 2021
This is an amazing anime. I really liked Ayanami, he has great looks and personality, he is really sexy. The others are also hot but Ayanami is the best. I also severely liked Teito when he gets red eyes and a different personality, otherwise he is still great and hot but for me he is even sexier when he becomes that eye thing. I liked almost everyone.
Oct 10, 2022 8:03 PM

Dec 2008
Seems like there's a continuation, might look it up on manga.

ChihArata VS TaiChihaya
Mar 19, 2023 10:19 PM
Jan 2022
GREAT ANIME, I HOPE 2ND SEASON FOR THIS
Mar 26, 11:34 AM
Jul 2015
Done watching soft bl anime lolz

I like the part +11:18 when Frau, Flower, Spec guy in that fashion so lovely goth theme right in 90s

Then the part mc bff hugging him from behind 2 times like some death angel protectors lmaoo

next mc hugging Frau on bikes, and Frau protecting and treat bring him like his beloved younger bros

So much bl harem here 👀👀👀

I love Frau Flower guy so much
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 24, 2009

44 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 9:21 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 19 Discussion

dbaranyi - Aug 10, 2009

48 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 8:40 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jul 20, 2009

47 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 7:23 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 1, 2009

124 by senekohan »»
Mar 25, 12:19 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 15, 2009

79 by Diamond_Sel »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.