Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 21, 2009 3:11 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
(Sorry about many mistypings of "Mihkael" in this post because I forgot how to spell it)

Teito has became angry again immediately after Ayanami provoke him. Ayanami still want to "put" him in the cage. Ayanami showed the eye and another Teito awoke to talk to him. The word he said sounded like Ayanami would say...

Instead, Teito used his power to attack without "Mikhael"'s power. Then Ayanami used the eye's power. Teito got damaged and Mikage's voice said "It's ok" and Teito get up again.

While Ayanami's using the power of the eye, it "moved" to Teito... To proved that the power of Mihkael is stronger and therefore needed. Teito still don't want to use it. Teito's power made noticed to other fighters in the church. They, included Teito, were transported to another space with 7 ghosts. Great battle begins again with all the fighters.

Outside the space, I think, from the huge aura of ball, there is thunder in the church.

Ayanami and others escaped. While bishops left, there's an aura of Mikage hugging Teito from behind saying he has done what he must do. When he was going to leave, "Mihkael" in teito form in Army suit got his leg and said the one who's most wanted is him. Teito told him to go together. Then "Mihkael" disappeared.

Behind the door, Frau and others were waiting for him. Labrador is happy that Teito has chosen a way to live.

Frau brought him to complete the test, while Hakuren was waiting for him halfway. Hakuren said he's going to be stronger so that Teito can share his pain to him. I like his kind smile.

On the ship, Ayanami seems to understand what Miroku said about not killing Teito. He look forward to next time they meet.

Armies left the church and it's back to normal, while some of the armies are still there not knowing that Ayanami has left. Earlier, Lance has already given Teito the symbol of that the test has passed, and is Frau's "assistant", and is standing in front of those armies in the church. Lance is blocking their attack and suggest that they also leave as well because Teito is leaving through a secret escape route. Labrador helped Frau and Teito open up this difficult and complex route a way to get out by his peddles of flowers

Labrador told Teito that he has a deep darkness from Mihkael's eye when he first came to the church. Labrador and Castor told him don't forget how he overcame the darkness. He's going to where Father's church was to confirm about his memory.

At the end of the route, there's screens of Teito's memory. Mikage's soul officially said good bye to Teito. Then they got out of the church. (With Ragg's Requiem) The anime showed the world with lots of holes. Teito has understood what Frau said about the "truth". While Teito was continuing talking, Mikage, the Burupya, was so cute! lol @ little accident, and Teito is hugging Frau from behind!
tsubasaloverSep 21, 2009 5:08 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 21, 2009 3:22 PM

May 2009
According to the manga predictable ending

beautiful TeitoXMikage scene in white and blue
Teito hugged strongly Frau was cute too
gorgeus Labrador this time smexy Hyuuga and Aya-tan as well im starting to like them more and more^^
even without subbs i think we have
High chances for a sequel :D

Sep 21, 2009 6:09 PM

Nov 2007
Well... at least they're going to Seele. LOL.

Unfortunately, that's all I can say for now.

If I have anything worth typing, I'll post it later. Right now I'm going to collect my thoughts.

Sep 22, 2009 12:04 AM

Jun 2009
Awesome Ep, but the end sucks now its about too get really exiting and they end it no Travelling anround seele no capella no slave Traders i hope a 2nd season will follow soon
Sep 22, 2009 6:15 AM

Feb 2009
so happy after reading your thoughts guys!
still waiting for HQ raws to pop out on torrents...
and i hope there will be an S2 too...
obvious open ending is obvious, and i hope they have a lot on the budget.
Sep 23, 2009 1:52 AM

Jan 2009
Wow, ending was really good. One of the most satisfying endings I've seen in while. Without a doubt there is going to be 2nd season.

Overall, as whole anime I'd rate 8/10
Sep 23, 2009 2:11 AM

Sep 2008
Wow, pretty good ending.

I gotta say that this episode made up for the whole disappointment I got from the previous ep =)

finally we got Aya-tan & Teito to show us a real fight in there ..
then the church ppl vs. military ppl that was just sooo amazing!!

Hakuren & Teito Farewell ... Mikage's soul appearances wasn't bad in this ep too ^ ^

and to conclude, we get real good moments between Frau x Teito (the hug scene and various other things, the speech is included too ^_*) with the "Raggs Requiem" on the background ... maan loves that requiem ^_^ they know rly well where to put it!

n yea, not to forget, Burupya was rly cute when Frau x Teito escaped too ^__^.

man, kinda touching ep!! It's one of the best endings I've seen in a while.

My overall rate for the anime would be : 10/10

yea, 10/10. I'll think I nvr saw ep 24. Anyways, ep 25 got me satisfied enough!

hope to see a 2nd season if it'll be best for the series, but if it would be not and we'd get more eps like 24, I'd rather have it end completely like it.
Kaito__KidSep 23, 2009 2:15 AM

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Sep 23, 2009 3:03 AM

Nov 2007
The teaser before the OP had my hopes up only to be crushed by the anticlimatic battle, blah. I guess the end was... okay. So, yeah, I think I'll continue reading the manga. Overall this series could have been so much more. Btw, is Lance one of the 07-Ghosts? I found it odd that he appeared with the other three when Teito did his... summoning?

EDIT: In retrospect after sorting out my feelings towards this series, this episode was stupid.
KantarouSep 25, 2009 5:36 AM
Sep 23, 2009 4:11 AM

Jul 2008
They actually end the series quite well, there is also a good chance of a second season :D
Sep 23, 2009 4:18 AM

Jun 2008
erm...i find it a bit anticlimatic. oh well, the series is over so overall it's alright. goin' back to reading the manga
Sep 23, 2009 6:45 AM

Feb 2009
Kantarou said:
The teaser before the OP had my hopes up only to be crushed by the anticlimatic battle, blah. I guess the end was... okay. So, yeah, I think I'll continue reading the manga. Overall this series could have been so much more. Btw, is Lance one of the 07-Ghosts? I found it odd that he appeared with the other three when Teito did his... summoning?

Sep 23, 2009 6:52 AM

Dec 2007
Ah, so it's over now. The last episode was actually good, it left me a better impression of the series. However, I'm not going to raise my score, so it gets 7/10 from me.

I would like to know what happens next, but I just can't bring myself to read the manga. Ah, I'll probably continue reading it anyway.
Sep 23, 2009 6:56 AM

Aug 2007
Pretty decent ending I suppose. *squee* at TeitoxFrau moment.

Sep 23, 2009 8:38 AM

Feb 2009
Fail. I didn't like this episode. It was boring, and quite anti climatic. The series gets 5/10 from me.
Sep 23, 2009 8:42 AM
Jul 2008
The best ending of all the animes I've watched. I loved this series and I hope there will be a second season.
Sep 23, 2009 9:40 AM

Dec 2007
And as usual with this series, when there's finally a good episode the following ones are just abymsal. The setting an plot had potential which got destroyed by a horrible execution (the pacing being the main-culprit here).

4/10
yakisobapanSep 23, 2009 11:49 AM
Sep 23, 2009 9:42 AM

Sep 2008
best thing about this episode was by far that song that started playing when they flew out of the tunnel, I completely loved it. It reminded me of Mai hime <3

Anyone know what it is called and can save me some time that would otherwise be wasted on search?

Overall 6/10 season
MephzSep 23, 2009 9:52 AM
Sep 23, 2009 9:50 AM

Feb 2009
God, this whole anime was just awesome IMO. The only thing I didn't like about the ending was the fact that in the big "fight" scene, the 7 ghosts didn't even get to fight the Ayanami's people. They just go disappear before anything could happen. That would've been a totally epic fight. Other than that it was awesome! I hope to god there's gonna be a second season because there's obviously a lot more manga to come! I think I might start reading it now...
Pretty bummed this anime's over now. :/
Sep 23, 2009 10:50 AM

Apr 2009
What the fuck was this.

We could've gotten an epic fight between Ayanami and Teito, but no. Ayanami retreats and the rest of the episode is just a conversation. I honestly expected more from this episode.

5/10
if we die we'll meet again in valhalla...
Sep 23, 2009 11:04 AM

Mar 2009
I think that it was pretty good, i guess it could have been better but I like how they kind of sorta left it open for possibly another season. The battle could have been a lot more exciting (something fit for a final ep) but was pretty much similar to the ep before this one. Overall it was pretty good though. I may read the manga but if the anime comes out with a second season then I'll put the manga on hold so it doesn't ruin it ^_^

9/10

Can somebody clarify something for me. Hakuren stayed behind because he will be training under one of the bishops at the church right? Or could he have gone with Teito and Frau?

Sep 23, 2009 11:09 AM

Sep 2008
KyokoBeat said:
Can somebody clarify something for me. Hakuren stayed behind because he will be training under one of the bishops at the church right? Or could he have gone with Teito and Frau?

Sep 23, 2009 11:11 AM

Mar 2009
Mephz said:
KyokoBeat said:

I know he doesn't go with them but is it because of that rule? Where they said that anyone who passes the test trains under a bishop?

Sep 23, 2009 11:15 AM

Feb 2009
Yeah I think you're right but I really don't know myself. He'll probably train under Castor or possibly Labrador. But like I said I don't really know either but I had the same thoughts you did.
Sep 23, 2009 11:37 AM

Apr 2008
Well, that solved just about nothing. Glad it's over and I regret ever starting it. 4/10.
Sep 23, 2009 11:44 AM

Aug 2008
Pretty stupid episode. Totally nonsensical. They mention Pandora's Box and don't really say anything. Teito get's a ridiculous power out of nowhere, and then they abruptly end the fight and do lots of flashbacks, recycled retrospect, and cgi. And, just to be clear, they gayed up Labrador with feathers or fur, and of course Mikage, Mikhail, Frau, and Hakuren x Teito.

Overall, the show could have been good without the ridiculous amount of filler and lame fanservice. I feel like they're inching toward real plot so if there is a sequel, I'd probably watch it. Want to give it a five, but nothing really happened over 25 weeks.
4/10
Sep 23, 2009 12:12 PM

Jan 2009
in this episode anime degraded to some level of understanding as manga or may be even worse?
was that whole fight just illusion or real?

if it was illusiono than they were able to return to manga path.

pandora box is material of close future and that whay aya-tan have to be illusion, since he know where is pandora box, when illusion didn't know and was asking teito.

but what was with this whole exaggeration in last two parts. wich was unneeded and over board. It could be much more more but i will give only 6/10 for those episodes wich were good.
Sep 23, 2009 12:53 PM

Jul 2009
This series Was Cool I Enjoyed It Alot 8/10
Sep 23, 2009 1:55 PM

Aug 2007
Gawd, loved the scenes with Hakuren and Frau, but it still doesn't make much sense. I guess non-manga readers are dying for a season two. Well, somehow, I could get excited about that. I mean...
Anyhow, it's fine for the watchers, but they'll need to get a lot of information if there's a new season...

In the end, this episode wasn't worth much. Sure, liked the scenes with Mikhael, Hakuren and Frau and the open ending, but nothing else, really. Somewhat like a 6.5/10 overall.

Conclusion: manga > anime.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Sep 23, 2009 2:26 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
noteDhero said:
Pretty stupid episode. Totally nonsensical. They mention Pandora's Box and don't really say anything. Teito get's a ridiculous power out of nowhere, and then they abruptly end the fight and do lots of flashbacks, recycled retrospect, and cgi. And, just to be clear, they gayed up Labrador with feathers or fur, and of course Mikage, Mikhail, Frau, and Hakuren x Teito.

Overall, the show could have been good without the ridiculous amount of filler and lame fanservice. I feel like they're inching toward real plot so if there is a sequel, I'd probably watch it. Want to give it a five, but nothing really happened over 25 weeks.
4/10

Indeed, nothing happened in the first season. The last episode was simply "wait for the second season"...It had probably the slowest plot progression I have seen in anime....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 23, 2009 2:31 PM

Jul 2007
I want a second season! So Ayanami and Teito can have a real battle!!
Sep 23, 2009 2:50 PM

Feb 2009
noteDhero said:

4/10

Exactly what I was thinking. They kept pushing the topic of Pandora's Box but never really gave us anything. They kept pushing Teito's memories too but the same result. Time was wasted and Mikage was again like a stalker on drugs. He keeps coming back but HAPPY. xD

In any case, I wouldn't really want a second season because they might just repeat the same mistakes over again (you know, fillers, non existent pairings, and...flashbacks). So hopefully, if there IS a second season, let some other producer take over. I wouldn't mind MadHouse or I.G. but I couldn't see either of them picking this up. I'll wait for the manga to finish, however many years that takes.

And I was on the fence of either a 5 or 6 but after reading this post, I'll leave it at a 5. There was plenty of potential, just poor execution.
Sep 23, 2009 3:41 PM

Jun 2009
I didn't really like the ending, the flight out of the church was REALLY dragged out. Not the kind of ending that makes me want a sequel.
Sep 23, 2009 3:52 PM

Jun 2008
I knew from the very start that DEEN isn't a good studio when it comes to a manga series that have pretty boys, some shounen-ai hints and action. Animating action isn't their strongest work as far as I've seen but this series seems to make them proving a little. Still, those action scene shows up overall pretty few times *sigh*
As for shounen-ai hints, they overdone it compare to the manga. I know DEEN love to make hints and stuff, but I admit I was having a higher hopes for more action than pairing hints. As for the plot, they doesn't seems like they want to care about it much and just throw everything thing on us for the people who haven't even read the manga. Guess they're aiming for manga readers..

LostArticulation said:

In any case, I wouldn't really want a second season because they might just repeat the same mistakes over again (you know, fillers, non existent pairings, and...flashbacks). So hopefully, if there IS a second season, let some other producer take over. I wouldn't mind MadHouse or I.G. but I couldn't see either of them picking this up.

I also agree you on this. I don't want DEEN to touch 07-Ghost again, ever... (even though I love their animated version of the characters..)
Either I.G or 1-A would've been great. Would've been really happy if it's Bones. Cause this series could've had much more potential to be a much greater story and plot than this. But it's hardly this will likely happen to change producer even a season two comes. I'm sure DEEN will keep their hands on 07-Ghost to make more fun of their inner mind fangirling pairing on the characters.

Overall... I'll give this series a 7.5/10.. (yes, I enjoy this series pretty much, yet there are so much failure on it!)
Sep 23, 2009 5:02 PM

May 2008
Well, for one I really liked this episode. Lovely MikageTeito and FrauTeito scenes. I'm not complaining about the fight with Ayanami really. It just leaves everything open for a season 2 so they can REALLY duke it out. God I want more. I love this series <3

9/10

Sep 23, 2009 5:11 PM

Aug 2009
6/10
That ending was pretty bad.
I hope there is another season.
Sep 23, 2009 5:18 PM

Nov 2007
And so it ended. There's gonna possible be a second season.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Sep 23, 2009 5:21 PM

Sep 2008
KyokoBeat said:
Mephz said:
KyokoBeat said:

I know he doesn't go with them but is it because of that rule? Where they said that anyone who passes the test trains under a bishop?

Sep 23, 2009 5:47 PM

Apr 2009
Mikage. <333
I enjoyed it.
Sep 23, 2009 6:47 PM

Jun 2007
This episode felt way to rushed. One second we're in the middle of a heated discussion about Pandora's box and the next moment Taito shoots light out from his stick (no pun intended) and there's a 40 second "fight". I wasn't pleased with this episode at all. It didn't feel like a season ending nor did it even feel like a full episode. I surly hope that if they make a second season they don't make crap episodes like this again.
Sep 23, 2009 7:39 PM

Jul 2009
I had high hopes 4 tis ep, but its the WORST ending i ve ever seen!

I seriously hope there is a sequel because im really unsatisfy with.

I think they rushed the end a WAY too much and they left out way too much unsolve mysteries too!!!!
Sep 23, 2009 7:43 PM

Jul 2009
Mephz said:
KyokoBeat said:
Mephz said:
KyokoBeat said:

Well I dont think Hakuren left the church to go back to his father, because like didnt his father said tat he wanst his son anymore and doesnt Hakuren still hates him??
Sep 23, 2009 8:13 PM

Apr 2008
okay ending bah ... not a bad series but not my kind of show o_olll

7/10

Sep 23, 2009 8:16 PM

Apr 2007
Wtf! This needs a season 2 ASAP!

8/10

Sep 23, 2009 9:54 PM

Aug 2009
Ahohime said:
Fail. I didn't like this episode. It was boring, and quite anti climatic. The series gets 5/10 from me.

Second that, at least the thought, might keep it at 7/10.

So whats this mean? We are waiting till next fall for the second season? Dont get me wrong l liked the show, but it was damn slow at times, definitely on some DBZ bs. Pick up the pace a little. I rather 13 eps and a faster pace then 25 and some bs.

Sep 24, 2009 12:00 AM

Jul 2008
so thats it for now, teito is now frau's assistant, and they are traveling to seele, where ever that is
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Sep 24, 2009 1:36 AM

Jan 2009
This episode is good. 7.5/10 for this episode.

An ok series for me. Most of the front episodes did bore me. Give this series a 6.5/10.

Btw, how many manga chapters included in this season??
Sep 24, 2009 2:46 AM

May 2008
I liked the ending ^_^
And i'm lookin forward for season 2 ;P
Sep 24, 2009 3:30 AM

Nov 2007
What!? Why do people think this is a good ending? It was so stupid, but at least hilariously so. Yeah, let's go into the atmosphere and have a conversation, mm-hm.

Thank god this trainwreck is over, though. But I'll have to go find my weekly gay somewhere else. :[
Sep 24, 2009 3:50 AM
Sep 2009
It certainly wasn't the worst ending for me. I would have liked to see Aya-tan go full out against Teito and gang. Well, there's always a 2nd season to look forward to, if there is one that is.
Sep 24, 2009 5:05 AM

Jan 2009
That was a shocker.
To me, at least.

This episode had me shocked when all those battles turned out to be half-part of the examination and half not. From there on, it followed similar to the manga. Which was a good thing.

I'm not so sure, but I believe that they must've changed the ending from what they wanted it to be due to complaints about the previous episode. They decided to follow the manga's plot after a quick look over at all of the complaints. At least, that's what I think.

And I have to say that I like it. I feel as though the episode was more of a filler than anything... but I still liked it. I didn't feel as though it was anti-climatic. It also left room for a sequel, which I hope will happen. I also hope that the sequel will follow the manga's footsteps, although I find that unlikely. If complaints were able to get us back on track though, I'm sure that more complaints might do the trick. xD

The animation/art is as brilliant as always. I loved every part of that. Especially the part where Mikage appeared in that tunnel of memories and then disappeared into feathers. That was beautiful. The scenery that was shown when he exited the tunnel was beautiful as well, and the background music (Rags Requiem) also added to that wonderful mood. <3

All in all, a brilliant episode. I was so happy. ^^
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 24, 2009

44 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 9:21 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 19 Discussion

dbaranyi - Aug 10, 2009

48 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 8:40 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jul 20, 2009

47 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 7:23 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 1, 2009

124 by senekohan »»
Mar 25, 12:19 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 15, 2009

79 by Diamond_Sel »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.