MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

HIROMI OR NOE ???
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» True Tears »» HIROMI OR NOE ???

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
#1
09-20-09, 2:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 92
hiromi hiiromi hiromi !!!!! still i feel sorry for noe ..but the writers just did the right thing....well thats only my opinion....XD

how bout you guys ????


 
#2
02-03-10, 4:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 779
Noe~ ftw


 
#3
02-08-10, 7:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 112
Sorry. Noe is Better.
 
#4
02-13-10, 11:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 54
Noe. Not even giving it a second thought
 
#5
02-14-10, 5:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2072
Poll?

Noe.
Dat non-functional bbcode
 
#6
03-04-10, 6:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 92
well i guess everyone has their own bet .. XD
 
#7
03-05-10, 6:59 PM

Online
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1255
Hiromi
 
#8
03-07-10, 10:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 9
Noe, without a doubt.
 
#9
03-07-10, 3:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 214
yes Noe without a 2nd thought i didn't like Hiromi as much at all
 
03-07-10, 3:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 3191
Noe is my goddess.


 
03-08-10, 6:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 92
sirwence said:
Hiromi





nice !! an ally ! XD
 
03-08-10, 6:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2235
g0ng0n16 said:
sirwence said:
Hiromi





nice !! an ally ! XD

Same goes for me ^^

Check my Card Shop if you love shoujo manga&anime&VNs
Badges:

 
03-08-10, 3:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 25
Noe. Like everyone else, not even giving it a second thought.

Unlike Noe, Hiromi seemed to be a really mean person. She could have made her move several times, but decided to wait until Noe was in the picture to say something about it. Not only that, but she was also abusive to Noe whenever they met.

Noe > Hiromi any time.
 
03-13-10, 1:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 41
Noe is his real support, Hiromi loves him but take him for granted.

Noe sure is strong for a moe little girl.
 
03-16-10, 9:24 PM

Online
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1255
HRisa said:
g0ng0n16 said:
sirwence said:
Hiromi





nice !! an ally ! XD

Same goes for me ^^


Always good to have an ally or two or 100 lmao


PSNB said:
Noe. Like everyone else, not even giving it a second thought.

Unlike Noe, Hiromi seemed to be a really mean person. She could have made her move several times, but decided to wait until Noe was in the picture to say something about it. Not only that, but she was also abusive to Noe whenever they met.

Noe > Hiromi any time.


Hmm well to be biased to your biased Hiromi didnt 'make ' her move because of things His mother did such as lying about possible blood relations? It had nothing to do with Noe- And she made it clear for him to make his choose and she would accept it- Once you find the reasons behind things.. shes far from a mean person. Shes human. As for Abusive.. that's protectionist .. shes finally close to gaining what shes desired.. most of her issues are finally* settled away. And then pops up Noe, thats a sort of insecurity not 'abuse' Rude? Perhaps but no where near abuse - so I would drop that angle of attack. So hey you can look at it from that perspective to.. but you won't - her actions are quite 'human' *shrug*

Noe did almost nothing for me - so I guess ill be "not like everyone else" with my Hiromi without a second thought. (Oh and the only 'mean' character would be his mother, from my point of view- as her insecurities and jealousies seem to rule her life until she realizes the damage shes done)
Modified by sirwence, 03-17-10, 1:01 AM
 
03-16-10, 9:53 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 11
Hiromi
 
03-23-10, 1:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 130
Don't care; I like them both, really.
 
03-24-10, 4:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 84
Definately Noe.
For me it felt like her and Shin had way more development than Hiromi(poor Aoki, she felt so ignored and insignificant in the story and to the fans). I honestly don't see the appeal of Hiromi since all we were given is that 'they had a past'. Childhood friend? That's fine and all, but moe Noe really stuck out to me in the show.
 
03-29-10, 1:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 259
sirwence said:
Hmm well to be biased to your biased Hiromi didnt 'make ' her move because of things His mother did such as lying about possible blood relations? It had nothing to do with Noe- And she made it clear for him to make his choose and she would accept it- Once you find the reasons behind things.. shes far from a mean person. Shes human. As for Abusive.. that's protectionist .. shes finally close to gaining what shes desired.. most of her issues are finally* settled away. And then pops up Noe, thats a sort of insecurity not 'abuse' Rude? Perhaps but no where near abuse - so I would drop that angle of attack. So hey you can look at it from that perspective to.. but you won't - her actions are quite 'human' *shrug*

Noe did almost nothing for me - so I guess ill be "not like everyone else" with my Hiromi without a second thought. (Oh and the only 'mean' character would be his mother, from my point of view- as her insecurities and jealousies seem to rule her life until she realizes the damage shes done)
This. Hiromi. Noe was just some little girl. He didn't love her, he loved the things she told him, and the confidence she gave him. He always loved Hiromi, and Hiromi and she always loved him, so why would they not get together?

You don't just stop loving someone.



 
03-29-10, 4:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 16
Noe is waaaaay better, she needs her own show haha.
 
Top
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices